Blossom Valley Downpour

Story Info
Eric is down on his luck and willing to try anything.
4.3k words
3.9
16.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Requested by an anonymous reader.

*

Eric sat alone toward the back of the bus. His hands wrapped tightly around a duffel bag. He gazed out the smudgy window at a torrential rainstorm. It shouldn't have surprised him that even that would be a lie, all of the sunny images he had seen of Blossom Valley online. Probably taken on the 2 sunny days of the year, he had to guess. Of course this would be his luck.

"As long as they put a roof over me," he sighed. Thinking maybe hanging up his pride and calling his parents might not have been his worst choice after all. They probably would have turned him away, too. What had it been, 5 years?

"Of course they'll put a roof over you," sounded a woman's voice. It was bubbly, but sardonic.

"Ah!" Eric jumped in his seat, startled. A curvaceous raven-haired woman was sitting in the set of seats behind him. When had she got on board? Eric definitely felt like he would have noticed her walking by.

"That is," she added, leaning her head between the seats, "if you're talking about Blossom Valley."

"Uh, yeah," Eric yawned. He felt suddenly so sleepy. "What have you heard?"

"Oh, just the usual rumours; religious cults, scientific experiments, brainwashing," the woman rattled off the internet forum nonsense to him as she rounded the seat and plopped down next to him. Her titanic breasts heaved and jiggled in a very low cut shirt, coming to rest a good 30 seconds after she did. Eric did everything he could to not stare at them, but it was hard to miss them in his peripheral vision.

"O-oh yeah?" He stammered, trying to keep from drooling over this unearthly stranger. "Do y-you believe all that junk?"

The girl giggled, her black lips contrasting with her ghostly pale skin and shining white teeth as she smiled, "no." She looked around, conspiratorial. As if to hide her words from the nonexistent other passengers. "But I heard the guys around here will fuck my brains out." Her tittering continued.

Eric's face turned a deep red and he looked back out the window. He thanked some nameless deity he didn't believe in that his duffel bag was covering his raging erection. "Hadn't uh, h-heard that one..."

"Yeah, but I bet you're here for the babes, huh?" the girl pressed her tits into Eric's shoulder, "you a pussy crusher, Eric?" Her smile curled as if in contest with her curly hair as she teased the question.

Eric snapped his attention back to her, "how do you know my name!?" It came out much more forcefully than he intended. His voice cracking slightly, like it hadn't since he was a teenager.

"It's written on your bag, Eric Handly," the woman's face was just inches away from his. Her breath smelled of some... strange, bitter concoction.

"Oh." Was Eric's only reply. The girl fell back in her seat and laughed, dropping her hushed tone as she chuckled heartily. Eric's lips turned slightly in an attempt at a smile. He was so on edge.

"What's your uh-" before Eric could even finish asking, the girl had mashed her face up against his, her big, soft lips consuming his own. Her tongue snaking into his mouth, feeling around, as if searching for something. A strange chill ran down Eric's spine. It felt almost as if the woman had wrapped her tongue around his and was pulling on it. She pulled her puffy, jet black lips away from his, pulling on his tongue as she did. It seemed to want to go with her, stretching out of his mouth, but it was almost more alarming that it didn't hurt.

She released his tongue with a lewd slurp and let it pop back into his mouth, a bit of saliva dripped down from the girl's big lips as she spoke again, her voice now inhumanely deep but still feminine, welling up some darkness. "I am a forewarning, a herald of salacious delights and fantasies unforgivable." Her intense, grey eyes stared into Eric's mind. He could feel his heartbeat in his ears as a chill shot up his spine.

Somewhere in the distance, he heard the sound of the bus's brakes. The girl grabbed his hand and her voice reemerged, back to it's previous youthfu, chirping tonality, "c'mon! We're here."

Eric did not resist as she yanked him up out of the seat, still clinging to his duffel bag.

******

Eric stepped into the doorway of the old home. Vintage furniture filled the room, various couches, recliners and ottomans, covered in knit blankets and flowery upholstery. The room smelled faintly of flowers, probably from the dim candles that seemed to sit on every hard surface. It was as if his grandmother was a hobbit. Eric moved his foot and heard a squelch. With a blast of whipping wind coming from behind and the crack of thunder, he became fully aware of his soaked condition.

Eric looked back through the screen door he had just passed through, the rain was pouring. Hopefully this old house wouldn't flood. But... was it old? Eric's brain seemed to be caught on its own tail as he tried to think of what the outside of the house looked like. Or even... he looked back outside, where was the road? When had he gotten off of the bus?

"Oh, you poor thing," came a sultry voice from behind him. Eric turned his eyes back inside the house. There, in one of the archways entering the room stood a towering figure. A pale woman with voluminous raven hair that cascaded down her back and over her shoulders, her body clad only in what looked like the finest silk robe that shimmered an iridescent black. She looked so much like the woman on the bus but... taller. MUCH taller. And the bus girl had been busty but this... "let's get you out of those nasty, wet rags, huh?" The woman approached him, her ultrawide hips popping back and forth as her towering form swayed back and forth. Her intimidating size became even more so as she approached him. The ceiling that he had almost bumped when he passed through the door, it felt... further away...

Eric stood helpless as this gothic amazon peeled his drenched shirt off, his duffel bag dropped with a thud onto the floor, forgotten. He remained motionless, his eyes being swallowed up in the woman's deep cleavage as she bent over and shucked his pants off, letting them collide to the ground with a wet slap. This woman was a siren, not an amazon. A towering siren, bewitching him with her beautiful voice. It was deep and mature, an obsidian velvet sound that massaged his ears. Eric felt like he could hear harmonies in her voice, like melodious whispers accompanying her words.

"Mmm," she sighed as her delicate hands perused Eric's cold, damp body. Her hands moved up and down his arms and chest, squeezing him in places, her eyes seemed focused on her task, darting inquisitively around. "Such lovely skin you have Eric," the woman's right hand ran up his chest, her painted black nails raking gently up from his navel, landing on his neck where her long fingers spread to wrap around his chin. "My sister really found me an adorable little treat for me today, didn't she?"

Eric tried to wrest some kind of control of the situation. He was cold and wet and hungry, and even as this woman towered over him more and more, he needed to show some kind of independence. "W-what's going on he-"

He was cut off almost instantaneously by the woman as she shoved a finger in between his lips.

"Shhh, that won't be necessary," she smiled. "Those big, beautiful lips of yours are so inadequate for speaking." Eric felt a pleasant tingle in his lips. They began to twitch and spasm around the invading finger until started to move them of his own accord. They gripped and slid around the index digit as his tongue began to awaken, joining in, slipping like a snake around a branch. Eric was overwhelmed with horrific pleasure. He felt his cock twitch. But that erogenous zone responded like a ripple across a pond, a spectator in this ecstatic experience.

And just as soon this new plateau of joy was introduced to Eric, it was yanked away from him. A sudden, loud 'Pop' as the woman's finger left his yearning mouth. The sights and sounds of the room reemerged in Eric's senses as he heard the rain once more and saw the room in the dim light of the candles, the rainbow of smells returning to his nostrils. That time spent with his lips wrapped around the woman's digit were devoid of time and space. Clearly, it seemed. As Eric had no memory of his movement to one of the several couches in the room. As his head turned in each direction, he could swear that he saw the girl from the bus on one of the other couches, sitting naked, a hand between splayed legs. But as tried to look directly there, she was gone. As if she only existed in his peripheral vision. And then again she would appear on the other side, in some kind of optical game.

His sense of touch came back, acutely. Instantly reminded again of his damp, nude body. And of a heavy weight sinking into the couch to his right flank, and fine silk pressed against his body. He turned his head only to be greeted by tit. A veritable wall of breast consumed his vision, that silken robe barely covering her 'modesty', if Eric dared refer to it as such. He attempted to look above the breast, but could barely make out the raven-haired crown of his titanic captor's head.

"Please, my darling, you should eat. You must be oh so hungry after your long journey." Her voice washed over Eric's ears. As he felt the silk brush gently along his face, it began to dawn on him what she meant. As the robe pulled away from her skin, Eric got an intimate look at her skin, feeling it against his face, the milky white flesh was flawless. But below the surface, he could see a web of thick blue veins, prominent and pulsing.

The robe hooked for a moment, pulling no further. As if it were stuck. A sharp tug from the woman revealed the bump in the road, a large, brown areola, almost the size of Eric's face. Capped off by a protruding nipple. Eric's body slid his face across the woman's delicate skin, having found something not only to feed his hungry form, but to try to sate his needy lips that still reeled from their recent emptying.

Reaching the turgid protrusion, Eric's lips wasted no time opening up and wrapping themselves around the stiff flesh. It was larger around than the woman's finger, though only half the length. More importantly, it felt divine. Nothing yielded from the teat yet, but simply the feeling of something piercing his needy lips to fill his mouth returned him to that heavenly state from before, though now still aware of his surroundings.

Perhaps even more aware. As he surveyed the room, pulling the nipple with him as he looked, he could now see the other women clearly, directly in his vision. Each of them was the spitting image of the girl from the bus. Pale, busty beyond belief, and each of their nude bodies glistened in the candle light. One had her long hair cascading down her body, the lengthy tresses falling down her heavy breasts and covering her nipples. Another sat on the couch opposite, a high ponytail behind her, large enough to be mistaken for a real horse's tail. She tweaked on her pale nipples with a hand while the other sat firmly in between her splayed legs, rubbing mindlessly at a drooling pussy. Each stared back at him with intense grey eyes, like they waited for something.

Finally, another girl entered the room, with all the same massive bosom, flawless glistening skin and curvaceous hips, but this one had a massive corona of black curls surrounding her head, like a lion's mane shaping her face. She carried beside her a large metal bucket, like a milking pail that farmers would use. She approached Eric, placing it between his legs. He spread them without being told, complying with the woman's intent.

"Now we can really start to help you, my darling," came the woman's voice from whom Eric suckled. A hand landed on the back of his head where it began to gently rake through his hair. "First, we'll need to cleanse the poison that's holding you back."

Eric wasn't sure what that meant exactly, but before he could really ponder her words, he felt his suckling suddenly rewarded. The thick nipple that filled his mouth finally responded to his needy lips with a steady flow of milk. Eric's hands gripped the couch, the muscles in his legs clenched. His eyes rolled back, unable to handle the wonderful ecstasy of the taste. He could feel the warmth of the liquid as it moved down his throat, heating up his still chilly body. Even still, as he lost control of his body, his lips remained tighter than ever. Absolutely unwilling to release the woman's generous breast.

He suckled loudly, moaning into the woman's breast as he watched the room. The curly-haired sister having moved to the floor near him, taking her position at the woman's other breast, seeming to suffer from her own overwhelming pleasure. The ponytail'd sister seemed to be watching even more intently, her hand eagerly frigging herself, the other squeezing at her ripe breast.

The sister whose midnight locks cascaded down her chest rose from her seat, her womanly hips shifting back and forth as she made her way toward the couch. She landed like a feather, despite the weighty nature of her features. She sat with her body pressed against Eric, her lips on his skin, peppering his neck with kisses as her hands explored his chest and back.

"Look, mother," Eric heard the girl caressing him say, "he's surrounded by our gorgeous bodies and he hasn't even gotten hard!" She emphasized by reaching down for his crotch. Her hand cradled his balls and limp penis. Perhaps it seemed strange to them, but Eric had nearly forgotten about his penis. It felt useless, having never provided him anything even reminiscent of the euphoria given him by the ambrosia filling his mouth.

Though as Eric looked down at his limp genitals, he began to notice something. As the warmth of the wonderful milk filled his body, he could see his dick seeming to grow. Not getting hard, though, it was just growing in size. As it steadily grew, he felt the girl rubbing his body and noticed that his skin felt smooth. Like his body hair was gone. As he tore his eyes away from his swelling balls, he noticed his legs seemed to be thinner. A moment later, his feet left the floor, unable to reach the carpet any longer.

"Not long now, my darling," sounded the soothing voice of the girls' mother. "All that nasty manhood won't trouble you for much longer."

"What do we call her, mother?" asked the girl caressing Eric. "I think Erica is super cute." Her hand continued to dance over Eric's soft skin, while the other groped with curiosity at Eric's now obscene dick. A dick that supposedly now contained every drop of Eric's manhood.

Eric moaned into the breast they fed from, though it was barely more than a whimper, too delicate for the women to react to. Eric looked down at their penis. Seeing all that remained of their manhood contained within the engorged dick and balls, it... didn't really look like much. They couldn't quite recall why they had ever cared so much for it.

"Erin would be -ooh- such a cute name for her," interjected the ponytail'd sister, still masturbating in the corner. Eric paid little heed to the girls' debate over what her new name should be. She was much too busy revelling in the sensations of her metamorphosis.

The magical milk continued transforming Eric's body. Where it had just drained her of her body hair and muscle, it began to fill with womanly fat and curves. Already, meager though they were, Eric could feel her hips filling out, pressing against the bodies flanking her. The sister kissing and rubbing her body was now kissing delicate cheeks and slowly budding breasts. The sensitive nubbins on her chest were rapidly becoming the center of attention, filling up and out, slowly. Painfully slowly. Eric's lips were an erotic wonderland, needily sucking at a transformative nipple, but the searing pain of her breasts as they began to inch outward from her chest was a totally new type of pleasure.

Below, she could feel the soft slope of her tummy tighten as her waist cinched in, curving out to her expanding hips. Her legs spread as her thighs began to fill out, pushing against the heavy mass of testicles. Those, for that matter, were doing something as well. Eric could feel a cock, a very foreign-feeling cock, attached between her legs. She could feel it lurch as it began to cum. Filling the bucket placed there by one of the sisters.

"Mmmm, finally," cooed Eric's titanic mistress. "There you go, darling. Cum. Cum away the last of that manhood. You already look so beautiful without it hurting your body."

Eric moaned a response as she continued to suck. Her once bassy voice replaced by a squeaking, mewling soprano now. Her body convulsed as it experienced the overload of a feminine climax for the first time. And her genitals seemed to respond, further urging out the toxic testosterone faster and faster, shrinking as it did. Shrinking, collapsing, spitting out that last of its contents before folding on itself, splitting, opening, revealing a blossoming, soaked little pussy.

******

Eri looked at her body in the mirror. She felt... sexy... It was a nice feeling. Her mother's tall figure stood behind, admiring her handiwork. They both smiled as they got a good look at Eri's perfectly round ass as she rested it on the counter. Eri cooed as she cupped her DDs. Nice, big tits. Or at least, she WOULD have considered them 'nice, big tits' if her mother and sisters didn't have such truly tremendous breasts.

"Beau!" Eri heard Isabella squeal from the den. Eri turned, curious what had roused her sister. And curious as to what the intoxicating smell was that had invaded her nostrils.

Isadora rubbed her daughter's shoulders, her thumbs brushing against Eri's shaggy mop of auburn hair. "Go on, my darling," she whispered, "go meet him. He's waiting for you."

'Him?' Eri thought. Her body moved at her mother's command, it would lead her to her answer.

There, standing in the doorway, with Isabella and Ismerelda stripping him of his coat, stood the most perfect man Eri had ever seen. Which... he was the only man Eri had ever seen... she thought. Either way, Eri felt assured that, were she to see other men to compare this man to, he would certainly be better than all of them. She couldn't pull her eyes away from his square jaw, covered in a short, scruffy black beard. The bemused smile spread across his perfect lips as Eri's sisters peppered his face with kisses.

Until her sisters resumed stripping him, seeming unsatisfied to have stopped with just his coat. Eri watched intently as the two eager girls popped each button of the flannel shirt, revealing inch by inch the man's chest hair as it spilled out at an agonizing pace. Eri moved, her body propelling her forward. She landed at the man's feet, meeting his kind gaze. His eyes seemed warm and inviting, but they pierced Eri's heart still.

Eri fell to her knees, helping the wonderful young man out of his wet boots. Eri ran her delicate fingers up his course denim jeans, landing over his button. She looked up expectantly, waiting patiently while her sisters finished unbuttoning his shirt, pulling it away to reveal his muscled chest. His eyes gazed deeply into her eyes, silently approving of her wanton need.

She clumsily popped the button of his jeans loose, yanked the zipper down, and was greeted with an outpouring of cock. Like the leviathan had been contained by the zipper and was now allowed to unfurl and swell into its proper shape.

"I hope you like her, sweetie," Isadora called from the other side of the room. "I picked this one for you myself. I think she goes well with my other children, no?"

"She looks perfect," approved Eri's new devotion, "I think she really completes the set." Hearing his resonant voice for the first time sent a shiver through her nude body as she awaited direction, breathing heavily onto his virile dick. "But we'll have to see how she performs, won't we?"

12