Blossom Valley Downpour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm, Beau, that will be no trouble," chuckled Isadora, "I can assure you that my darling Eri here has an incredible little mouth on her."

"Oh, I bet she does," Beau replied, "but that's not what I'm after..." Eri wanted to whine in anguish as Beau's strong arms lifted her away from the tasty-looking shaft. But she knew better than to argue with someone that exuded such masculine power. He lifted her up, sliding his down so as to cup her ass in his encompassing hands. Eri began to pant in need, her body was burning up in heat. Whatever this wonderful man was planning to do with her, she desperately needed him to do it soon.

Her prayers were answered as Beau brought her over to the couch, turning her around and dropping her down, leaving her bent perfectly at the waist, her short legs dangling over the side while her breasts bobbled below her. Beau's hands held her by the wrists as he lined her body up with his legs. She felt his cockhead brush against the swollen pink lips of her pussy. Her body shuddered with anticipation, unsure of how she was going to handle what felt like the size of an apple sliding between her wanton lips.

Beau answered that question as he slowly slid the tip of his tremendous appendage into Eri's virgin passage. She felt like she was being split in half, like this beautiful, monstrous cock was going to keep pushing, spread her organs to the side and fuck her heart literally to match how it had metaphorically already done. For a brief, blissful moment, she thought that she had peaked. That no pleasure could ever compare to this.

Her moment was shattered as his cock pulled back and then began to drive back into her, penetrating her again at full force and at full speed. If he hadn't been holding tightly to her wrists, Eri was assured that she would have been launched across the room by how much fervor he pounded her body with, the new tits she had been fondly groping now swung wildly below her, slapping against her chest with heavy claps. But as he continued... the blows... seemed to soften. They weren't getting weaker... no...

Her ass. Eri's plump cheeks were responding to the demands of her new lover and master. As he pounded away at your young, petite form, it began to expand. Her juicy backside was swelling, fattening up to better enhance his pleasure, giving him a more soft, pliant girl to slam his pelvis against. And her tits, her big, swinging tits felt heavier with each swing of his baseball bat cock. They sagged and jerked, feeling heavier by the moment under Eri's small frame until... the weight was lifted. Her blurry vision could barely focus as her head was bouncing to and fro but she could see that her plump tits had swollen as well, bulging outward and downward, falling forward until they began to pool on the couch below her. Now like fleshy, veiny, milky anchors cementing her to her well fucked position.

Though her fascinated look at her growing bosom lasted only for a few moments more, as she struggled to take in the wonderful sensations of her growing body and her master pounding her senseless, his strokes began to become somewhat erratic as they sped up. She could feel something deep inside her pussy as Beau's already thick shaft began to swell, bulging down its length as... cum began to pour out. Pumped out by his virile balls. Filling Eri's wanton, screaming body as it did. She tried to hang on but, her body couldn't quite find reason to keep her awake, she was already a helpless doll being tossed around, so it simply let her eyes close for a mental break.

******

Eri woke up, gently returning to consciousness on the couch. As she came to, she looked down to see Isabella, her sister laying atop her. Her cheek nuzzled up against Eri's now massive tit, using it as a pillow. Her long, flowing raven hair mixed in with a beautiful red. After a moment, Eri realized that it was her own hair, now long and flush with the beautiful colour as it cascaded down her generous chest. She felt the heat of a well used pussy against her hip, Isabella's legs being wrapped around her own. She even felt the creeping sensation of gooey cum trickling out of her sister's satisfied womb. She hoped it felt as wonderful for her as her own well stuffed pussy did.

Faintly, from the other room, Eri could hear the squeals of two other satisfied girls, and womanly moans of a VERY satisfied woman. Perhaps she would join them, thank her new husband for his potent seed, but, for now... Eri's eyelids pulled heavily. Her body was taxed. She would rest. In her final moments of waking, she smiled, reaching down to her bulging tummy and rubbed at the almost unnoticeable mound and drifted off into maternal bliss.

12