All Comments on 'Blow Job Bet'

by BigGuy33

Sort by:
  • 387 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
not enough

Fine Mark got tuned up, but what about three guys who restrained him and were going to make him watch?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oh please!

You're going to kiss and tongue that same mouth and suck off Mark by proxy? Hell no. Big Guy you make me wonder if you're a closet creampie aficionado.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Shitty cuckold/wimp crap!!!

That author is realy into cuckold/wimp fantasy!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It wasn't bad writing

But I couldn't stomach the cuckiness. She gave another man a blow job while other men stopped her husband from interfearing and while he was begging her not to. What kind of useless person would trust someone who treated them so shabbily.

ErotFanErotFanover 6 years ago
@c24j

I like your thinking!

P.S. Good flash story, BigGuy... many stars.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Pain

retribution and ruination. Killing is too good for the bastards who did this to him.

FD45FD45over 6 years ago
The fight should have left him sooner

As soon as she choose to honor that bet past his protests, that would have done it for me.

My suspension of disbelief got sort of twisted up in this one. On the one hand not one wife, husband, onlooker or even Mark had the foresight that God gave a guppy. "Do I really want to get blown by the wife of this guy who looks like I am a walking dead man?"

That being said, 'key parties' used to be a 'thing' in the Sixties, so I guess it is possible that all of them got lost in the moment.

***

I am always entertained by these guys who go on about 'cock sucker by proxy' at kissing a woman who gave out a blow job. Were their women oral virgins? Wanna bet? So what is the half life of cock sucking to make her mouth 'kissable' again?

Does that mean when they kiss their sweeties who suck them off, they are sucking their own cocks? Seems like an excuse to be outraged.

Pappy7Pappy7over 6 years ago
I agree with the comment

about the guys that held his arms. I would have crippled them just as soon as I could. And I still think that this thing had gone on before she was married to the current husband. The level of non-verbal communication was just too great.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
HarryinVA October

Exactly. Said much better than I did.

Seems Biguy is all about poking the bear.

CaOldDogCaOldDogover 6 years ago
Great story

Full 5* marks for a story that makes sense and is told with the thoughts of "real people".

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Huecuck says "schwanze" is Swahili for

"cuck in a closet"

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 6 years ago
Schwanze1

says anon critics are, by definition, pussies.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 6 years ago
JKMJJ

Oh HELL yes. Best comment yet.

And a big fuck you to the author for writing this turd.

weathermanksweathermanksabout 6 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for the good ending. I was wondering how you'd end it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Another fucked up ending

Why would he take her back? Sure, maybe she's stopped gambling. But that's until the next "sure thing" comes along. And why didn't he expose his ex-wife's actions and the actions of all their friends to EVERYONE?? What would Alison and Mary's friends and family think about things? And then to take her back? What are they? Richard Burton and Elizabeth Taylor for freaking sakes? Once again, an awful ending. Have you been reading MM stories and recycling his wimp husbands????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I Talked To A Lawyer Friend

I explained the circumstances of this story to him. He said the three men who held the husband could be charged with unlawful restraint. Marc, Cathy and the two wives could be charged as accessories. Seven people could be facing stiff fines, if not time in jail. Then the husband could file Alienation of Affection petitions against Marc, the three husbands and the two wives. That's some heavy consequences so that Marc can get a blowjob. I find it odd that the card games evaporated when just one player, Cathy, quit attending. That puts the intent of the games in question.

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 6 years ago
Very interesting.

Well written. But I could imagine the husband seeking revenge on everyone . Ugly evil revenge. Lot's of bodies to get rid of revenge. No mercy.

*****

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
This Is a Partial Repeat, But...

Even for a silly-ass story, there needs to be some internal logic, and refusing to take cash to settle a bet isn't welching on the bet. The blow job represented a certain amount of money, and as long as that money was paid, then the bet was honored.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Never said

Wife admitted she was wrong finally but never apologized or said she was sorry.

anon.1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
no excuses

Can't believe you have bim take ber back. Everything he said and felt was true. And ALL the people in tbat room need the same physical lain Mark received.

As ended thjs is stupid.

desertdog43desertdog43about 6 years ago
Mark got beat up.

How bout the 3 bastards who held him against his will ? THUMP THUMP THUMP...

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 6 years ago
I would love to do a follow up.

All those involved would one by one suffer in the most horrible twisted ways.

EzrollinEzrollinalmost 6 years ago
An entertaining story but...

He can blame Mark and the three guys holding him but it was the wife giving the blow job. Would I have gone after them one by one later...maybe but it wouldn't have changed the facts...if you're that wrong about what her values were when you married her what makes you think you're any better at judging them now?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What’s amazing to me is.....

The commenters miss the whole point. Was this a good and well told story? Yes it was! This wasn’t a retelling of actual events, prompting the characters, invented in the mind of the author, to take this or that action. It’s a story, damn it. All praise to the author for a well done effort.

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 6 years ago
Hmmm...

This a great story up until he decides to reconcile. That part was a bit hard to understand, but it did give an idea for a different type of response. Still a great story.

BarbieKenBarbieKenalmost 6 years ago
Actually, a nice told story.

It took me a while while reading it to actually grasp the story. It was well told and I could get a real feeling for it. Thanks

timrivtimrivalmost 6 years ago

Have to agree with danoctober’s remarks that revenge should have been on all those not just his wife and Steve. They were worse than Steve in that they restrained him. They all needed a got beardown and the wives needed to be punished as well. To bad there is no chapter 2 “Consequences” rather than a sappy ending. That could come later after he takes care of the others.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
OMG! Just shoot me now!

Another good start ruined by an unbelievable finish! Do you simply hate your leading male characters? So Henry gets his divorce. Okay. That was one way to go. But once he goes there, why stay in the area? Not only has he lost his wife, but he's lost all his friends that were present at the poker game party and thought it was okay to allow his wife to give Mark a blowjob. I don't care that he beat Mark up. What about the REST of the people present? Nothing makes that blowjob go away. It will be discussed and talked about until everyone involved dies. No escaping her actions. And as the divorce becomes final she shows up with some lame excuse about being in therapy and that makes her actions either understandable or forgivable? He forgets about the blowjob? Do they find new friends? Do they move away? Why wouldn't he ask for a transfer immediately? You want us to believe that therapy, less than a year, some violence and a drink makes everything okay? Even for a fictional storyline, THAT was complete bullshit! Once again, you write a good story and ruin it at the end. UGH!

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 5 years ago
Just Mark got beat up?

Anyone who touched him to hold him back should have been punished severely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
In Reality

It is just a matter of time before she does it again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
FUCKING PATHETIC

This story is a pile of shit 10 feet high.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not a badly written story - as usual for this author

But sadly - as usual for this author - the leading man either misplaces his spine or decides he has no pride or self respect. The first thing that comes to mind is calling the police and having those that restrained him arrested. Might be hard to get any witnesses to that crime. At the end, it felt like she just made up some hairy horseshit excuse to lure him back and he went for it hook, line and sinker. Why would only Mark get beat up? What about the rest of those so-called "friends" that were in attendance? Are they still seeing them outside the game or have they tried to find new friends since the game broke up. Really not a decent or likable person in this mess. Certainly no friends in sight. Feeling the way he does, why didn't he seek either a transfer or a new job in another area, far, far away? That way he wouldn't have been around for Cathy to even talk to. You can write. You just have an annoying tendency towards wimpy, spineless men. Not good. Not good at all.

etchiboyetchiboyover 5 years ago
If she and Mark were within range...

I’d a let them start, then kicked the back of her head as hard as I could. Talk about “marked” (he-he)

Yeah. Got back together waaaaay to easily.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Did he keep the same friends ?

Why do we expect so little from life/ your mate and individual that has your back/….We are dead as a society/ if we had a long time girl friend " that did something as heinous" we would dump her in a heart beat .. /With all her consoling she still going to have the morals of an alley cat....it's about morality/dupe's.!..And pride, never heals itself..Every time you have an argument you'll remember that special day you felt that earth shattering embarrassment "/ it will not go away... only a fool would think outer wise.... The American writer shure are spineless goons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Oh my god. The stupidity......

It hurts. Make it stop.

What a pile of steaming BG33 crap. Wbo is more stupid. The cunt wife, the male friends, the female friens or the busband for taming the cbeating cunt back.

None of the above. Stupid award goes to me..... for reading this excrement.

PaddyyddaPPaddyyddaPover 5 years ago
Utter shit

So honoring a drunken bet is so much more important to her than honoring the fucking vows she took in chuch to her husband. And the way that she did it? By having 3guys restrain him so she could get to suck that cock. And you then unrealistically force them back together? Awful writing. Be ashamed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very well written

I've circled back around to this story many times. I liked it, and still like it. Those who hate this story, and hate you, appear to be holding on to immense hatred.

I hope you don't let them get you down. Keep writing and I'll keep reading. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This could have been good

I wanted to like this so much, but everyone outside the protagonist are so odious. Him remarrying her so quickly just rubbed me the wrong way. Mark may have gotten the BJ, but it looks like Cathy has Henry's boys. Maybe needs to hire a call girl and make Cathy watch the woman service him. When Cathy gets upset he can reason "My god, it was just a BJ!" It was a good enough excuse for Cathy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fucking waste o' time

Not a likeable character in the story.

Husband is at first till BG33 writes his usual cuck ending. Then any sympathy for the husband is replaced with the realization that the stupid fuck deserves it for being such a loser.

Really makes one wonder about BG33's mental health.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
Wow, you really upset some readers!

I liked it. I've seen what harm gamblers can do. They're no different from alcoholics in that regard. She went into therapy, saw her mistake, and was working to fix it. I like that. I don't know if I could get over it; but we don't know if he ever did, either.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Okay, What Utter BS!

Everyone knows that gambling is an addiction, so why didn't the fool in this story know that?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Henry forgot his wedding vows.

Especially the part about in sickness and in health. Makes me wonder how he'd treat Cathy if she got cancer.

DarkDave50DarkDave50about 5 years ago
A Kicking

If Mark got a kicking Henry should have considered picking off, one at a time, the 3 who had held him back too.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 5 years ago
Anon 2/27

Is that you BiGuy33?

dauberdauberabout 5 years ago
I’d give it 6 stars if I could

Extra star for that ending.

My wife is a recovering alcoholic (23 years sober). I am attest the addict puts their addiction before everything else. She joined AA and I joined a spouse support group. We still take it one day at a time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Yet another RAAC

Instead of bad decisions, we now have proliferating "addictions". Yes, certain substances such as heroin, alcohol, or meth can cause a overwhelming biochemical change that results in what we call "addiction". Unfortunately, "addictions" have proliferated to absolve people of morally responsibility when, instead of true addiction, people just enjoy indulging in a behavior and don't want to change. Before some twat claims "studies show that things like gambling and sex" release endorphins that are pleasurable and, therefore, are addictive, all kinds of activities release endorphins and other chemicals that create a sense of pleasure - having a massage or your back scratched, for example. What we really have is people seeking to be absolved from acting responsibly when their bad behavior becomes problematic and "professionals" (typically "counselors" and psychologists) who are delighted to have the increased income stream that medicalizing immorality brings. The DSM constantly expands, not because we are making huge advances in discovering new mental illnesses, but because an expanded DSM provides more billing codes. In this story the wife was just hit by the famous LW Martian slut ray. No bogus "gambling addiction" explains her behavior. All of the male poker players deserved to be badly burnt, but the other husbands got away. In addition, the behavior of the wives was inexplicable, both during and after the event. In all, the story is poorly constructed, plotted using absurd behaviors, and, in general, is a steaming pile of cuck-shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

The end was pour garbage. The women always have an excuse, see a counselor or a mental problem. It was a good story until Cathy went into the bar.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What a crock...

...she made herself the victim. Used gambling addiction as an excuse to be a whore. The husband needs to take those so called friends one at a time, whether it's a week, a year or 10 years, and systematically exact revenge on them. Something involving pain... thanx!

Loklie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Its nobody's fault...

...she has a good poke-her face.. bwahaha!

Loklie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Addiction!

Okay but a blowjob bet?! What kind of friends were these people? In reality can anyone behave like they did, husbands included holding him back from preventing his wife from dishonoring her marriage? And just Mark paid - and only a simple mugging? What about the others, let off scott free? Should have been a lot of pay back! Disappointing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Everyone that held him back gets hurt bad. Mark takes a bat to the groin so many times he wishes he died instead. Great story. Really gets your dander up.

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 5 years ago
I agree with previous anon comment.

Everybody that held him back would suffer. Horribly. In cases like these I would simply kick the wife to the curb. But...those fellows who held the husband back would suffer one by one alone and never see it coming. Baseball bat treatments for all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Psychobabble and the Cuck

would be a better title for this. There is no excuse for her behavior or that of any of the people at the "party". None. This story is a perfect example of how, thinking we are "sophisticated", "modern" people, we have simply pasted medical or therapuetic labels on evil. Any wrongful behavior we enjoy can be labelled an "addiction". She simply acted on a belief that paying off on a gambling "debt" was more important than her vows, her husband, and her marriage. Her humiliation of her husband and conspiring to have him assaulted and restrain were unforgivable. The RAAC at the end was appalling, and it isn't the first time this author has piled LW cliches up to end up with a RAAC

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Angry

Story makes me very angry at Carhy. What a stupid wife to expect her husband to accept her giving a blowing to another.man. He waited too long to attend to Mark and definitely should have dealt with the.men who held him.

fritz51fritz51almost 5 years ago
Didn't like this one,

Addiction aside, she deliberately disgraced her husband. It would have been bad enough if she had done the BJ at one of the games without any witness, but to ask for her man to be held while she paid up is beyond forgivable, for ANY of the participants.

Normally, I don't advocate violence, but the ball bat suggestion mentioned in another comment as a solution in this story made me smile, though I still can't lend my approval.

She is the one most guilty, she deserves the retribution. Does the husband take a ball bat to her? Go to prison as a wife beater? Make new friends called Bubba?

No, divorce is his option, divorce from that entire fucking group.

Cut bait and run buddy. Find new friends.

Go back to her? NO FUCKING WAY!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another Author Stirs The BTB Crowd

This time I have to agree, way to easy to get back together after that humiliation. Yep, I'd trust her again that easy. Ya, sure, ya betcha. A few more folks need to get their comeuppances. Just a question what was her penance? Going to a counselor and hanging out with other recovering addicts? Yep, that makes it all ok. Signed: BTW

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
Dauber

Seriously? You see your marriage in this story? You would take your wife back if she did this?

As to this story, bitch wasn't an alcoholic, she had a gambling problem. You can find another card game easy enough. Bitch eagerly gave the blow job. He's a huge puss and the author is a sick fuck. Talented writer but one sick fucker.

Tootight1Tootight1over 4 years ago
liked it

Gave it a 5. This story sounds so real, like it actually happened.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Missing the point of erotica

I like the story for the authors writing ability. The morality of it all, correct as it might be, form a societal point of view, has missed the purpose why people spent time reading these kinds of stories entirely.

I think that this story misses the greater target audience by some mark. People that find their way to these pages are generally, at least in my view and personal experience, not looking for the high horse loyalty above fantasy vanilla type responses to scenarios which they could see playing out in front of them which, defying all logic and reason, fosters in them an inexplicable excitement and sexual tension.

I would wager good money that many guys that get off imagining some version of this exact event up to the point where the protagonist gets his nob polished by the slutty wife, would, if confronted with the actual event probably respond in a similar fashion to the hero here. To some extent that is how we are programmed on a cognitive level to respond.

But reading about the moral superior textbook alpha male type response which fails to even consider the possibility of perverse sexual gratification from a wife's slutty behaviour in this particular corner of the net seems a complete waste of time to me.

If I wanted to hear about "the right" response to a wife's disrespectful cheating behaviour, I have some divorcee buddies I could chat with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
what a shit

this is a shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Getting real

I liked the story. I liked that the guy stood up for himself, that his msg got through to his wife and the other women. And I liked the last line where mark got his.

MaresEatOatsMaresEatOatsover 4 years ago
Not enough

Well written as always, but empty resolution. Maybe the wives get a pass having realized blah blah, but what about those three sum bitches that held him? When do they get mugged?

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 4 years ago

All of the people in the room should of had some sort of retaliation, there is nothing that should of stopped the women at least stoping it from happening but the guys holding him back should of definatly gotten a kicking. Though was an ok story considering.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
5 stars BUT

After some thought I gave this story 5 stars, but, it's not finished there are still the guys that held him. I'm glad it ended the way it did, she was sick and he forgave her.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Good ending

After some thought I gave this story 5 stars, but, it's not finished there are still the guys that held him. I'm glad it ended the way it did, she was sick and he forgave her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Reconciliation too quick

The events leading to the divorce were well explained. The reconciliation was not. I can understand him finding some resolutuon and letting go of the anger. But nothing to explain how he could ever trust her. Trust is the relationship killer following infidelity. The author completely ignores it.

The writing itself was ok.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
One of the best!

Great story BigGuy.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
Remains one of my all-time favorite stories!

This is how real reconciliation happens - the transgressor recognizes their failure and works to correct it without promises. They do it because they owe it. Great story!

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
1 star and if could. 0001 guys that held and all who did nothing

Also she did finally recognize problem but too quick RAAC

If at all

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Done!

No recovering from this humiliating betrayal! If he hadn’t been there it would have been bad enough but,having him beg for her to stop and then her having the boys hold him back while she sucked down the cock in front of him is the END! To hell with the excuse that gambling is an “illness” there’s no fucking way he can get over breaking their vows right in front of him despite his desperate protests! And, nobody present was their friend , just a bunch of turds! NO reconciliation possible here unless the guy has no self-respect! 🤮

InfiniteCycleInfiniteCycleabout 4 years ago
Yeah, I agree with the low score on this one.

Not buying the junkie line. Just not strong enough to go from being unaware, to being irrational enough to make the others hold the husband back.

While on the subject... the others? God damn, there were married couples part of this setup. How can you go from being, if not friends, then at least regular acquaintances, and restrain a guy you know as he is being so thoroughly betrayed and humiliated? Unless of course, you are Monsters.

The explanation by the wives... thin at best. With a scene like that playing out, at least some of the party would have spoken up about it being too much, too wrong, and to stop it.

Also, the asshole who won the game needed more than a beating. He probably cheated anyway.

Lastly, given that the story makes the wife out to be a junkie, it's still not enough to account for the actual betrayal scene, where even with the addiction, she displayed other shitful aspects of her character. She didn't hold any respect her husband as it played out. She went about it in front of him, without pause, after actually instigating him being disabled, and she thought so little of their relationship that she didn't care for his pain in the slightest.

Reconciliation? J. H. Christ, no fucking way. That's insane. Good luck with that tramp further down the road.

Usually I refrain from giving a low mark, it's disrespectful to any author who has given their time and effort so freely, but with this one, the story itself was too weak. So far I have been liking your work, but not this time. Sorry.

This one sent the wrong message.

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago
Bullshit story

Ridiculous story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Respect trumps Love

No room for stupidity. Well written. I guess Mark wasn’t married. I wish he had just beaten his wife like any proud man should.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
?????

Where the hell did you writers ever get the idea that love still exists no matter how much shit is piled on it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
How Sad

The Slut gives a BJ at a Poker Game .. And the other people there think that is OK .. I think that the 3 guys who stopped Me would be in ICU .. I would also make sure that they could Never have Kids ..O Man and I thought My Ex Humiliated Me .. I Thank The World for the Wife I have now ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The husband is the only likable character

In this book. I like the way you write , but wonder what it would take to end a relationship, if not a blow job in front of a restrained husband. What would she bet on the next hand. Could understand the compulsive addiction if she at least showed some compassion for the husband or at least some discretion. The card players and their wives are clueless. Evil people , and their show of concern is too little too late, much as his friends in your consequences tale, which was sad but . One I also will re-read. There the relationship ended after another in your face humiliation over a compulsive behavior.

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
Cuck??

At least he went through with divorcing her cheating ass!!! Too bad the pussy let her back into his life. Wonder if her breath smelled like cum???

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Again

Good story about an addiction that's not often written about. She worked hard and got him back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good story. Upsetting

Need to be at least 3 more beat downs. There were some guys restraining him that are due justice.

If she has such disregard for his feelings due to her gambling addiction, what happens when the next important conflict comes her way ? Not necessarily a once a cheater always a cheater line , but amazed that she never took his pleas under consideration. That could happen again .

QuintiusQuintiusalmost 4 years ago
Too short

It felt very unsatisfying, more like a quick summary than a full story. There also wasn't enough description of what happened after he left Cathy and during the divorce proceedings. Everything up to that point was well done and I felt that his response towards his wife was both realistic and justified. After the confrontation with Mary and Alison the storyline just kicks into overdrive and rushes towards a summarized ending. We get a lot of psychobabble about gambling addictions and an afterthought mention of Mark getting beat up and that's it.

Throughout the story Cathy giving another man a public blow job is constantly underplayed. Even at the end when she's confessing her problem to Henry she never really acknowledges that giving blow jobs to other men is a heinous act for a married woman. That shows a very fundamental difference in their values that is never really addressed. Could these two realistically patch things up and get remarried? Yeah, sure, but only after a few months seems incredibly hasty given the deep problems these two obviously have in their relationship. What was even more unsatisfying, however, was that Larry, Paul, and Brian literally held Henry to stop him from interfering at Cathy's request... and nothing happened to any of them. OK, Mark got a mugging but what happened to those other three assholes? And, most of all, how could Henry have EVER gotten past the fact that Cathy asked them to intervene and humiliate him with her public infidelity?

Sorry, at the end there just wasn't enough to justify the reconciliation. Some of the most important details were left completely unsaid. Very unsatisfying conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Just another one of his cuck stories.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 4 years ago

Mark isn't the only husband there that would have gotten mugged. All of them would have gotten very familiar with a good old hickory axe handle and an extended hospital stay.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Bullshit!

If it were me, I would have dropped my foot heavily on the foot of one of the guys holding me to break his foot. Then I would have twist to get out of the grip of the second guy and bring up my elbow to his face to take him out. Then give the last guy a nice “Glasgow kiss”. Then Mark’s balls would be introduced to my foot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
LOVE IT! BRAVISSIMO! MY CUP OF TEA! ❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆ (5.0)! This story is EROTIC, REALISTIC, & ROMANTIC, all in one!

BigGuy33 wrote a complete story on less than a page.

If this happened to me with my wife, I too would have taken her back.

:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Abandoning her in her time of need

How else was she going to want to get help? Did she go get new friends?

Also, out of curiosity, did she swallow?

PegasusRyderPegasusRyderover 3 years ago
Good Story

God story with a good ending. Kind of a fairy-tale of sorts though, with the fairy-tale being someone, Cathy, doing the right thing, accepting responsibility for her actions and admitting her faults, and then taking steps to correct her mistakes and get help for her problem. The fairy-tale being we rarely if ever see anyone, man or woman, take that kind of responsibility for their actions today. BG33, you cleverly had Cathy do what she needed to do, and Henry was by no means a cuck, he left as he should have.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wimp

The wife is a slut and her friends assholes but him taking her back just makes him the biggest wimp ever

natekit76natekit76over 3 years ago

addiction is a terrible thing. I know people who go to AA, NA, GA meetings. it destroys families, until they hit rock bottom they don't see the issues. its horrifying.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

No, I would not have taken her back she knew what she was doing with the blowjob, she knew the consequences of the stupid bet. Adultery cloaked in a gambling addiction. She may not have been able to stop her gambling thru her addiction, but the BJ is a different thing all together.

Divorce was the correct response, take her back, NO!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good story

Husband realizes that he left her when she probably needed him most. But it ended well, the divorce shocked her into seeing her addiction and taking steps to deal with it. Its good they got back together, shows there was genuine love there.

Marriage vows say for better and for worse, in sickness and in health. It amazes me that this rarely shows up in theses stories. If there is any real love for a partner who has lost their way, it will show up in how the incident is handled.

For instance an effort to find out why it happened, was there delibrate intent, as in premeditated murder. Or did it happen in the heat of the moment. If it wasnt premeditated then an attempt at counselling.

Real love would make sure that even if it ended in divorce, the partner is ok and friendship remains even if the marriage doesnt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No chance in hell

There is no way, any normal man would have considered taking her back. Good bye, good riddance!

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66over 3 years ago

I really enjoyed this story the first two times I read it, giving 5 stars. Short, Henry is true to himself, no overblown violence, he just leaves and divorces her. The reconciliation at the end was appropriate, given her understanding of her addictive behavior and acknowledgement of the disrespect she showed him. She apologizes and walks away without begging or demanding anything. As Henry still loves her, starting over seems appropriate. And Mark get his!

I reread this story after reading Kilty11's version. His was ok, but over the top in violence, and Henry loses any moral high ground. Yours is better!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Henry is not true to himself

I missed your post and read it after Someone did a rewrite. I found the rewrite to be crap because Henry’s reaction was violence and then he lost the moral high road by cheating with the other wives. I didn’t understand why the reconciliation in that story as it did not fit.

I looked up your story hoping for a more reasonable response from Henry. Something where he and the other wives stay true to themselves and their vows. i Enjoyed your story up to the epilogue. Knowing the original story is a reconciliation means Henry is a weak man in both versions Yes losing a spouse is hard, it is supposed to be. When you just take the person back after being cheated on and humiliated in front of your friends you are now betraying yourself by accepting a fake version of what you used to have.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What a wuss.

I like a good RAAC story but this was not one of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Big guy with a micro dick

Worst raac I've read in a while. Not everything is forgivable. But this is Little Dick Guy's story. I can't do anything except giving a glowing star.

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

How could anyone let a cheating slut like that back? Or even entertain the idea? 1 star.

SkubabillSkubabillover 3 years ago

I somehow missed this one but it's an excellent 5 star story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Nice flash story. But I see the usual comments from the miserable trolls that inhabit this website.

The story is a simple example of what addiction can do to a person.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
(❤-): ☆☆☆☆☆- [5- (4.6/5=92%!)]

I agree with anon 01/17/21 that this story "is a simple example of what addiction can do to a person".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigGuy33@BigGuy33
3105 Followers
Been writing stories for years, since I was a kid. Those were more tame and usually involved the head cheerleader falling in love with me. You won't see any willing cuckold stories, or any humiliation. I work in Loving Wives, Romance, and am branching into incest/taboo and gro...