All Comments on 'Blow Job Bet'

by BigGuy33

Sort by:
  • 388 Comments (Page 4)
goodshoes2goodshoes2over 1 year ago

I never would have taken her back. PERIOD!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nope would.not take her back her friends would be dead to me as well. Everyone would know the reason for the separation. Let her and the friends explain why they held down a person while the spoupse was giving head

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

For all those who say she shouldn't be forgiven, are you perfect? You don't forgive, you get no forgiveness. Enjoy hell.

HighBrowHighBrowover 1 year ago

Apparently, wives, like some other groups, are now above morality and law.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Whoa. Perhaps the stupidest premise on this site

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am normally a believer in forgiveness BUT this one really stretches those bounds. My first wife had an alcohol addiction which only became evident after years, two children, and her revealed drunken affairs. When one turned out not to be mine after discovery, she sought treatment and tried like the devil to keep our marriage, asking for forgiveness. But turns out that she had been a big drunk and a bar slut since college days which came out in investigations. So I forgave her but still divorced her given a history of relapses. Happier children have since proved me right. And yes that included the non biological one. So the husband should forgive her for sure, but trusting her to not relapse is just foolish. Better for them to move on so the addict exspouse can practice 'sobriety' on anew partner without the history and expectations. Patched up marriages with addicts seldom work out given that baggage. Love does not always conquer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Should have been more mugging. The assholes that restrained him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Minimum response: 7 people arrested for assault, unlawful restraint, accessory to both. Even if they don’t get convicted, the arrests at least inconvenience them.

Medium response: severe beatings for the men, and blowjobs from the women. Remove the wife’s teeth and tongue.

BTB response. Get them all back to the same house again, restrain them, seal the exits, and burn them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hey BigGuy, you say that there’s no humiliation in your stories, but what do you consider this?!? The MC IS humiliated, in front of so called friends, and he does NOTHING to get back at them. A mugging doesn’t offset humiliation, only public punishment does!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

"I was terrified of losing my seat at that table and losing people I thought were my friends." - That's sort of a key point: These are her FRIENDS, they should be more flexible in letting her cover the bet. Even if she had to bring the money the next day or next game. This isn't some back room game with a bunch of strangers.

\

Also, the amount of the bet wasn't mentioned. What's a BJ worth? $25? $50? If the bet was $10, I could see the winner preferring the BJ to hubby covering the bet, but if it was $100, wouldn't he rather have the cash? Of course these WERE friends, maybe humiliating the husband was worth the difference.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The king of wimp characters! Congrats on this most dubious and humiliating award!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why does the guy get beat up and not the wife? He has no specific duty to the husband that he violates but she does. I just don’t get it. At all.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 1 year ago

Why the random mugging of just Mark? He should have taken out the three that held him too. And the RAAC was way to easy, and he was to quick to forgive. Seriously, the day of the divorce he finally listens to and accepts her explanation of her betrayal and starts back up with her? Horsepucky

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@Anonymous: "I read a story with the same premise but in that story the MC causes some mayhem at the game and has sex with the two other wives. I just don't remember the name of the story or the author."

That's www.literotica.com/s/bj-bet by Kilty11 ("You've got to pay up when you lose a bet, right?").

That story is a derivative work based on this one. According to the text, "I read the story, and while I enjoyed it , I was unsatisfied with the way the MC conducted himself. I felt he should have acted with a little more...aggression. "

No idea why it was written. Having him act with "a little more agression" in breaking things, cheating on his wife during the separation to get even or lashing out physically only makes the randomly pointless, nonsensical reconciliation at the end look even more out of place. At some point the bridges have been burned, accept that it's over and go on with your life. Sheesh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story. Gambling addiction can get really bad. It can also be rehabilitated. Realistic aftermath, divorce, her healing, meeting again, and their reconciliation.

shadrachtshadrachtabout 1 year ago

As others have mentioned, this felt too easy - there was stuff that was told to us, but nothing really shown to us. She suffered zero visible repercussions, and didn't really seem to grasp (from what we were shown) the severity of her betrayal, because it was a betrayal. No matter how much he loved her, a quick "well, you had a problem" and they're remarried swiftly afterwards? Cheapens the whole thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loads of comments -an awful lot of anonymous comments. I liked it - think Henry vid a thoughtful caring person and gave Cath another chance. As some have said it’s easy to tear down but hard to build up. We’ll written

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Judging by the frequency of her admiring mentions of the consultant and therapy sessions, the psychologist used the "wedge is kicked out with a wedge" technique and now she has dependence on his big penis. It must be assumed that soon that ill-fated blowjob will seem to Henry, just an innocent joke. But the main thing is that the wife doesn't play cards anymore, right? The rest is medical terms and formalities...

RimmerdalRimmerdalabout 1 year ago

"What I meant was that in addition to its being a blow job, it was also a deliberate and intentional violation of our vows, not to mention an act of humiliation of your husband. And if that wasn't bad enough, Cathy, what you said to me by doing that was your poker game was more important to you than your marriage."

"That's not true!"

"Of course it is. I was begging...BEGGING...for you to stop what you were doing, and the only thing you cared about was not losing your spot in that damn game!"

"Honey, those were my friends. I couldn't renege on my friends."

"AND I"M YOUR DAMN HUSBAND!!!" I yelled at her poking her in the chest with my finger "You put your friends first over your husband and your marriage!!!"

ReadyOneReadyOneabout 1 year ago

Cut off the last paragraph.

1. The beating occurred far too long after the offense.

2. The other guys at the party (no to mention some women) were just as deserving of a tune-up.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop with an HEA which I find acceptable. Cuckolded but he’s no cuck.

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

I’m so glad you put that last sentence in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Last sentence is not enough payback. The other 3 guys deserve some too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The husband came across as a thoughtful, caring individual. But his justification that 'he left her in a time of need' is just that: a justification of his weakness in accepting an explanation. Did she deserve a second chance? I would not have, but that is just me. Too much lack of respect. It wasn't a drug habit and a drug dealer, but a poker game and disrespect of a venal wife. Now, the guys who held him did commit a crime and should have been arrested and charged in a public court and shamed their wives too in consequence. Well written story though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So he's ok sleeping with what he now knows is a cheap hooker who is willing to exchange sex for moneym

He is an idiot and deserves what he got and will get.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

One of the ways I judge the quality of a story in LW is how it impacts me. Does it make me angry? Does it make me laugh? Does it make me anxious? Even though this story was unsettling, it made me react... So, good story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Cuckold boy, should've left long behind.

StubbyoneStubbyone11 months ago

Great story. Excellent writing. Loved it. 5-😊😊😊😊😊

lc69hunterlc69hunter11 months ago

Don't like the way hubby handled it. After all, it was just a blow job

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Just another wimpy cuckold story!!

What happened to guys who held him etc?!!

Hope she cheated again and again and again

Calico75Calico7510 months ago

With friends like those....It reminds me just a little of that story when the wife leaves a bar with another man and her friends keep the husband from going after her and tell him it was just one night. I can see this happening just as the story describes. Being an addict gives the wife an out that I'm not sure she deserves. Excellent for a flash story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Having read a few of your stories now, I would say that you have a lot of potential, but you are damn good at beating it back before you get to the end of the story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Another wimpy cuck

Schwanze1Schwanze110 months ago

On further consideration, I have to acknowledge the great writing of this author. Having said that, no fucking way I’m taking the bitch back.

KiwihunterKiwihunter10 months ago

You have to laugh at the wimpy anonymous chaps that ate too ignorant to learn about mental illness and addiction. You can bet your bottom dollar that none of these wimps have two x chromosomes.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Why was Henry at that party?

It is clear that he had not one friend there, none of them stepped up to fight beside him when they restrained him.

A real friend would not stand by idle while you are assaulted.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Big fan of your stories. 5 stars

Just my opinions (none of which affect how much I liked the story):

Even with a mental illness and addiction, the fact that she even thought to bet a blow job when she could have bet anything non-sexual was unforgivable. She humiliated him, watched him be restrained, and let Mark cuckhold him--Mark even smirked at him.

I wish he'd taken harder revenge on Mark. A random mugging without context isn't payback. How would Mark know it was Henry? Mark still has the satisfaction of taking his girl.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

From the Mayo Clinic: "Gambling can stimulate the brain's reward system much like drugs or alcohol can, leading to addiction. If you have a problem with compulsive gambling, you may continually chase bets that lead to losses, use up savings and create debt. You may hide your behavior and even turn to theft or fraud to support your addiction."

This is a speculative fiction account of a form of marital fraud in a fictional wife if one takes the defacto vows of fidelity seriously. A bit contrived, but original and liked overall. That she just came to her senses, meekly accepted the divorce, and then saw an addiction therapist seems a bit unreal. Just as his justification of abandoning her 'at a time of need' also seems like a weak reaction. But then again, if you come from the premise that they still loved each other, well... maybe. Honestly though, her treatment of him and humiliating her husband with the involvement of her poker buddies? Not sure I would forgive that easily. As the post divorcee pointed out, it was not unlike what she would have done with a drug addiction, and for similar reasons. Most marriages don't survive such addiction if a spouse does outrageous things. Easier to find another spouse who is a less dubious gamble on love, companionship, and trust. Love itself is what I would call 'necessary but to sufficient' of itself. I know because I did go through it with a boozing and snorting wife. Her remorse was real and she did get treatment, but I just couldn't get past the past behavior and lack of trust only 3 years into a marriage without children. Do I regret it? No, but she turned out to be nice and loving wife after seeking help with her next marriage. An interesting and thoughtful story despite some flaws. No "cucks" or "bitches" here, just tragic people lucky enough to survive such behavoir. Why condemn a couple who found a way through it all and could forgive? Their decision, their preferences, and ours to respect.

doctrptdoctrpt10 months ago

A well written story that unfortunately is so absolutely well written that the forgiveness seems completely wrong. Go through a divorce to finally forgive her? That happens a lot in real life, not.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Like i had mentioned before you right like you have experience this before and it seems like you like being humiliated by your own friends

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Nope. Just no. If that was her action during the early phase of her addiction, what would she do when she 'fell off the wagon' again? And since its a common occurrence for serious addictions, he would always be wondering, or at least skeptical. I certainly would. She would probably relapse at some point, and put him right in the path of humiliation once again, if not risking the 'rent money' first. He wasn't abandoning her to a 'problem' because he didn't know it, did not contribute to it, and certainly did not deserve such humiliation. The other husbands who restrained him would be lucky they didn't share the Mark characters fate had he been me. Perhaps I would have warned the former friend wives. And I'm not even fond of violence. But trust such a spouse again? Not going to happen easily. Like an alcoholic spouse whose persistent problem wrecks a marriage. They have to prove themselves reformed before being trusted again, and this ending didn't show it from her. So, nope, not a believable reconciliation, even if well written.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd29 months ago

Read it again, and lowered my rating. Weak ending. I would have taken out all the 'friends' that restrained me, as well Mark. And forgiving the wife. The disrespect and the willingness to totally disregard her husband is unexcusable. Why would he ever trust her again. It wasn't just the betting. It was 'just' a blowjob.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The 2 "holders" would have the same!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Again you find a way to make your simpleton MC blame himself for his wifes failure. I do not care if she was a heroin or chocolate cake addict,no reconciliation ever. I have come to realise like other readers you're a closet wimp/cuck. Sorry,I never thought I would ever call anybody that ,but from most of your stories I have read,you seem to find ways for the husband to cave.It is really too bad because you do write well,you just write wrong.NO WAY a husband would take her back after such a public humiliation,especially after a year,but instead would have moved on. Might be nice if you actually had MCs that had conviction,integrity and pride ..Biggest bullshit you authors try to push is the scenario "She stabbed me in the back but I can't help but still love her." Disgusting and tiring..

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

@ Kiwihunter, I guess I'm one of those 'wimpy anonymous chaps' that you hold in such contempt but I do have some understanding of mental illness and addiction and for what it's worth I thought this issue was dealt with very well in this story.

Just please try to bear in mind the fact that having a user name doesn't make you God's representative on Earth and my being an anon doesn't make my point of view any less valid than yours. Thank you.

doctrptdoctrpt8 months ago

Never, no not ever, marry a woman who compartmentalizes her life so much that she can conduct an intimate act on another person with no consideration for your feelings. I would have NEVER kissed her again once the dick had been in her mouth....yuck!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I love the whole "it's just a blowjob" thing, but this story suffers a huge flaw: characters out of character.

You told the story chronologically, but failed to set up Cathy's addiction. If you're not going to set that up beforehand then you should have started the story in the middle with Cathy on her knees, all these guys holding her back, then some kind of "let me explain what lead to this".

Because you failed to set it up, the story pretty much falls flat. I'm not going to be too harsh because you use good grammar and you know how to punctuate. It didn't get me wet, but you actually had some sex in your story, even though this really boils down to yet another BTB story. You're currently sitting at 3.88 so I'm going to give you 3.5 so as not to ding you too badly.

Oh - I can't do 3.5 here. Damn it. I can't see doing 4. There's just not enough effort put into it. I guess it's 3 then.

WisquejacWisquejac8 months ago

Sorry but just no. Thanks.

orneryonezorneryonez7 months ago

Every guy there would have been hospitalized in quick fashion... Blowjob man wouldn't be getting any future ones owing to the fact that he was minus a penile erectile!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

OK, so she is almost a gambling addict ..... almost ? She used sex , well her mouth at least , as currency !!!

I really cannot understand why he has to remarry her . Sure , he still has feelings for her I get that . But he made such a fuss about her disrespect to him , his being humiliated , no one standing up to help stop this nonsense .

He leaves and divorces her which is the only logical way forward . But why remarry ? They could be friends , friends with benefits even .

I'd say she was more than an addict . And what are addicts renowned for , falling off the wagon is what .

Another story with a contrived happy ending , no pun intended .

DK . 2 *

Thanks for posting and allowing comments .

doctrptdoctrpt7 months ago

It's called trust....this writer doesn't get it.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

At least better than two of 'emthat I last read back to back, but still, a recon? Hasn't anyone heard of something like "once a cheater..." or something? From what I've been seeing and reading, it doesn't exactly completely go out of the systen - ever! A wimp in the end, after all! 3 stars, and I'm being liberal!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I have 38 years clean and sober in AA. Great story and well written.

Btrying2Btrying26 months ago

Enjoyable story. Touched all the right buttons with me on top of being well written. Plausible too.

Having dealt with my share of family addicts I can sympathize with both sides. His was the only reasonable and unbeknownst to him best response and course of action for her.

Good story thanks for sha

Btrying2Btrying26 months ago

My last was suppose to be:

Good story thanks for sharing with us. John

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

So so

You got one

Others all contributed

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It’s a great story, one of my favorites but a couple of things have always bugged me about it. First, I don’t think I would have ever reconciled with the wife after she told the other poker players to hold back her husband so she could give the guy a blow job. To me that was a far worse betrayal than the BJ itself.

Secondly, I think the last sentence was completely unnecessary. It took away from the story and felt as if the author only threw it end to try and appease the mouth breathers. Still 5*

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

BTW, for all you raw meat eaters, someone did a rewrite awhile back that you can jack off to your heart’s content.

gofakyusefgofakyusef6 months ago

5 stars for the random mugging. Quadruple it for the "random mugging" of all the other assholes in that game.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Oral sex is still sex and hence he divorced her. He takes her back as a new relationship. In my opinion the gambling addiction overruled her morals standing and hence told the guys to hold her husband back. I find the last sentence about Mark getting mugged out of character with the rest of the story.

Accord6666Accord66665 months ago

Coming back together destroyed the story completely for me. Mugging did not help a single bit.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnon5 months ago

Don't be a liar, because that's what you are. You don't "include something for everyone", you write cuck drivel and post it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

How could a married woman possibly think that giving someone a blowjob with her husband begging her not to do it would not result in a divorce? That has to be the dumbest bitch on the face of the Earth. He fucked up taking her back. The assholes who held him while it happened need to get a beating too.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Superb story, even while the premise is farfetched . . , or is it? Addiction can be overwhelming.

.

The only change I'd recommend would be that the epilogue is superfluous. The last sentence particularly so, which just seems to be a bone tossed to the lowest level of LW readers. I'd have enjoyed the story even more without the add-on.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Bullshit. Again medicalizing a moral problem. But, let's buy the addiction shtick. What man in his right mind would want her to be the mother of his children?

NitpicNitpic4 months ago
Where

Where were the details of the divorce settlement??

SignedBTWSignedBTW4 months ago

Re: Nitpic

Who the fuck cares? If they were there you'd whine about something else. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I agree, the last sentence should have been deleted.

I also agree, @nitpic's comment is asinine.

I wonder what Cathy will find next that will be more important than poor Henry.

Ursus1932Ursus19324 months ago

"My God, Henry, it was just a blow job!"

Story should have ended at that exact point. Any further words were superfluous, dump the bitch ASAP.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Actually this may not be much of a fantasy. People do any thing if they become addicted to something. Yes, I would have divorced her; may have gone back to her though. Some of the errors confused the story line. Thanks for the story.

Pappy7Pappy73 months ago

Drop by from time to time to read it again. I really like the story, not so much taking her back or the other 4 guys staying alive. The way I see it she had done it before with this bunch, thought her husband was a pussy for not playing cards and thought of him as one of the wives. From my point of view "it was just a blow job" could have been anything. How about her going into the other room and getting their twin toddlers and bashing them in the head saying well that was the bet. It was just kids, I can have some more in between poker games. Of course next time will be with the other guys, but that's how it is.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good for her that she realized and got treatment. Not sure 30 days was enough for a problem that built over years. But even with 'therapy', a counselor, and an admission with apology, he would be a fool to take her back. People who are addicts usually relapse at some point and if it were something leading to that situation? Nope. Not to mention that love is physical attraction in the brain, then the intellectual reaction to that attraction, which together spell a relationship. I would think that such humiliating public treatment by her would engrave those memories in his head like a PTSD trauma. And not being able to forget or 'unsee' that would preclude most normal men from engaging with her physically again. So really, a permanent "poof!" to that marriage. The ending just seems contrived for this story in light of this fact. And such a good author too!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

The three that held him back should have been severely beaten too. And the reconcilliation was too quick. He takes her back right after the divorce. I mean really. On the day his divorce is final he decides ... He decides "to take a chance. To take a chance on love, to trust again, to take a leap of faith into the arms of the woman I had fallen in love with a few years ago and still loved as much as I ever had, if not more"

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This asshole writer is a fucking cuck that writes cuck stories with weak wimpy cuck main characters, men with no balls

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I would have cut his dick and balls off in that dark alley!

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 2 months ago

Anon this assholle,

Well yeah he does that a lot. Seems like I remember some good ones too. Great writer but like so many on here, he manages to fuck up great stories right at the end...sometimes sooner. Odd that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

terrible story with no payback on the supposed friends.

Odess83Odess83about 2 months ago

Что за бред автор?? У тебя идея-фикс в историях делать мужчин ничтожеством и куколдом? Какое прощение? Это открытая измена и унижение мужа при ВСЕХ! Он для нее и для всех тех людей уже ничтожество, тряпка которое никто и никогда не будет уважать! Хоть какую-то месть тогда уже придумай. Причем для всех, а не только для одного

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

It wasn't a Btb and I'm grateful for that. But the reconciliation wasn't earned either. He would accept a reconciliation from a woman who did THAT to him publicly? He divorced for the same reason spouses do those with bad drug or alcohol addictions that abuse their marriages. They never learn, reform, or seek help until they are pushed out and have to take stock of their lives. Like this fictive husband, those spouses don't abandon their wife or husband in their 'time of need'. They have to protect themselves and/or their children. Like such addicts, this wife would slip again, and what next humiliation would she undertake? Nah...... better to stay divorced and find a new trustworthy spouse and let the Ex learn a critical lesson and find a new partner without the history. This husband should have let her walk away. Take it from a husband whose first wife was a alcoholic adulteress. Smarter choice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Why do they always mug the offending male adulterer in these stories anonymously? If you are going to do it, you crush the guys external gonads at the time and make your case in court.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnon28 days ago

BG33 has a cuck fetish, in the same vein as Moreau.

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

Ludicrous to consider the MC a cuck. He had no way to stop the blow job. He tried but was restrained by 3 assholes. She had a gambling addiction. That distorted her thinking and ked her to cheat. Once that gambling addiction is treated and resolved, nit to mention the pain of the divorce, why wouldn't he takena chance on her again? If a person you love has a solvable defect ir treatable illness, and it can be resolved, that is a heck of a lot easier to forgive and to also rebuild trust. It is a no-brainer. Far less injurious than a wife having a multimonth affair in secret. Not comparable. 5 stars. Should be rated higher.

Harvey8910Harvey891023 days ago

This was a good story. Cathy would never have had the chance to explain herself if this happened to me. I would have nothing to do with her forever. Gambling is a disease for some people just as drugs and alcohol are for some people. I just could never have trusted Cathy after she gave Mark that blowjob for losing a hand in poker. It was not just a blowjob. It was Cathy making her place in the poker game more important than her wedding vows. She would never have been given a second chance with me. Nice story. Five stars!!!

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Cuck move taking her back.

OlefishermanOlefisherman17 days ago

Why do the authors of these stories think that the law enforcement community is full of ignorant people her husband would have been jammed up 15 minutes after the facts were known. The screws put to everyone at the poker game also. Oh don't co operate please. Then tell me you never drive over the speed limit. You never stop and have a couple of drinks before you go home. Fifteen hundred a month for car insurance for five years cheap. 08 doesn't take much. So once it happens to one in your group the rest will crumble. Cheap shot. Well we don't want people in hoods with ropes carrying out justice or maybe you do. Maybe you want someone who feels that they have been picked on climbing to the top of a tower with a high power rife and killing ten or twelve people before someone kills him or her. So choose what you want and live with it just remember are you perfect have you ever pissed someone you didn't know off. Maybe cut someone off in traffic. It could be you getting your ass kicked.

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

Seems to me that there should have been more than one divorce after that poker game. Rather than hunting down the MC and trying to persuade him to forgive Cath those two women should have been asking themselves what kind of monsters they were married to and if they wanted to continue being married to such morally bankrupt individuals.

JR

consulting91consulting913 days ago

Doesn’t sound like she got any retribution. She just got to say she was addicted and ended up getting him back. Plus he had to go through the pain and suffering plus pay for a divorce.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigGuy33@BigGuy33
Been writing stories for years, since I was a kid. Those were more tame and usually involved the head cheerleader falling in love with me. You won't see any willing cuckold stories, or any humiliation. I work in Loving Wives, Romance, and am branching into incest/taboo and gro...