Blow Job Queen Ch. 01

Story Info
A coed craves a hard dick in her mouth.
9.7k words
4.74
55.2k
113

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay142
Jay142
3,610 Followers

All characters in this story are eighteen years of age or older.

My name is Elizabeth but my friends call me Beth. I don't understand why, but I love sucking cock. From the very first time I put a guy's hard meat in my mouth, I was addicted. I've always swallowed their cum too, mostly because my date surprised me the first time I gave him a blow job but that's what I think a girl is supposed to do when sucking a guy's dick. I mean, if you aren't going to swallow or let him cum on your face, what's the point? I know some girls stop short of letting a guy ejaculate in their mouths or they spit it out but, to me, that is a waste of a load of good-tasting sperm. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy fucking a guy too (I'm not as fond of anal) but there is something special about being on my knees in front of a guy or kneeling between his legs when he is sitting and giving him the best blow job of his life. It makes me hot when I can make a guy squirm while sucking his dick and have him tell me how good I'm making him feel.

I was never part of the popular crowd in school. I was average in everything I did. I'm average-looking with long auburn hair, brown eyes, not the prettiest girl around but not the worst looking either. I was a C+/B- student. I played soccer but was mostly a bench player but being a semi-athlete kept me from being bullied in school and gave me somewhat of a social life.

Our family wasn't rich, we lived paycheck to paycheck with both my parents working low-paying jobs to make ends meet. That meant my clothes were never the most fashionable or stylish. I wore mostly jeans and sweatshirts which helped cover my body as I have self-esteem and body image issues. I dated a little but not a lot. I was shy, lacked confidence and most people didn't notice me. I blended in with the crowd.

I was a late bloomer and one time shortly after my eighteenth birthday when I slept over at my best friend Marie's house, I wore a tank top and panties to bed but we stayed up late talking and she noticed that my boobs seemed bigger.

"If you don't mind me asking, what size bra do you wear, Beth?"

"I'm wearing a 34C bra now."

"Let me see them," she said but I hesitated but she continued to prod me, "Come on, it's just the two of us."

I sheepishly lifted my shirt and showed Marie my tits blushing profusely.

"You know what Beth? You have nice tits," as she cupped them. "You should show them off more. If you want to date more, you have to advertise."

"Get outta here, Marie."

"No, really, they are nice. You have a nice butt too. I see guys checking you out all the time."

That was the first time I even considered the fact that while I wasn't the best-looking girl in school, that I might have a decent body. I got a little more confident after that sleepover and bought a couple more tank tops and short shorts from my pay from working at a local restaurant. I began to wear clothes other than my usual sweatshirts and jeans. I think guys began to notice but I dismissed those thoughts as wishful thinking on my part.

I always had a crush on my older brother's best friend, Chuck but he didn't pay any attention to me until after I turned eighteen. I only wore low-cut tank tops and tight shorts around the house at first before wearing them out anywhere and that's when Chuck started to notice me. I dreamed of Chuck sweeping me off my feet and asking me out on a date, falling in love, and living happily ever after. He was tall, athletic with broad shoulders and muscular arms. His blonde hair and blue eyes captured the attention of a lot of girls and his boyish grin was irresistible.

I think he knew I had a crush on him but he was two years older than me and my brother's best friend so he must have thought it was cute but was never interested in me. Things changed one day when I was lounging around the house wearing a white tank top, no bra, and tight, red shorts. I know my areola was showing slightly through the haze of my top but not too much.

Chuck saw me and commented, "Hot damn, Beth, you, uh, look darn good, Where have you been hiding that sweet body?"

"Uh, I don't know," was the only response I could think of at the time but inside I was thrilled he even noticed me and even more excited that he commented on my body.

I could feel myself turning beet red, but it was the first time any guy has complimented my body. My brother was still upstairs and Chuck took the opportunity to check me out. I stood there scared but proud as I felt my nipples get hard and I knew they were poking out of my top. My instinct was to cover up my breasts but I liked having Chuck's attention even if it was for a fleeting moment and I let him stare at me. I even pushed my chest out slightly to press my breasts against the fabric of my top.

Just then, my brother, Jack came downstairs and Chuck asked him, "Why didn't you tell me your little sister was all grown up?"

"Leave her alone you perv, she's my sister," Jack replied.

"I know, I know but I heard she's not jailbait anymore."

"Leave her alone, dude."

"Alright, alright," Chuck replied.

I wanted to tell my brother to mind his own business but I stood there in silence. As they were walking out the door, I noticed Chuck turning around to check out my ass. He winked at me and gave me that charming little grin as he left with my brother. My pussy got wet thinking that an older, cute guy was even remotely interested in me. From that day forward, whenever Chuck saw me, he told me how pretty I was or, if my brother wasn't around, how sexy I looked. I knew he liked to charm the ladies and had that bad boy reputation from hearing what my brother said about him but I didn't care. Chuck noticed me and thought I was sexy. If I knew Chuck was going to be around, I would make sure I wore something that showed off my boobs and ass knowing he would comment on my looks.

One time when my brother was out of the room, Chuck told me, "You know, Beth, if you weren't Jack's sister, I just might ask you out."

I tried to act nonchalant but that was next to impossible. He made me blush and I could only fumble a response, "What would you want with a young girl like me?"

"Don't sell yourself short, Beth, You're a nice, cute young girl with a decent body. Any guy would be lucky to have a date with you."

I didn't take him seriously but he did boost my confidence and it served to deepen my crush on Chuck. I would often masturbate at night thinking of Chuck doing all sorts of sexy things to my naked body. With a boost in confidence, I started dressing less frumpy and noticed more guys checking me out. I even had a few more dates. I still had self-esteem issues thinking most guys, like the cute, popular guys, still didn't want anything to do with me.

One evening, Chuck came into the restaurant where I worked and sat at one of my tables. I could see his eyes moving up and down my body as a warm feeling swept through my veins right down to my pussy. Our "uniform" was us wearing a white blouse and black pants but most of the waitresses wore leggings. I took his order and could feel his eyes on me as I walked away. I served him his meal and took time to make some small talk with him.

He mentioned to me, "You know if you undid some of those buttons on your blouse you'd get more tips. If you didn't wear a shirt that covered your butt, you could show off your ass a lot more too."

I couldn't believe he just said that but when I came to give him his check, he noticed I took his advice and leaned over to show him some of my modest cleavage, which attracted his response, "That's better Beth, that alone is worth a couple of bucks."

It was a crass statement but that's the way Chuck acted. I made sure to bend over a lot when I was cleaning off a table across from him. I could feel his eyes burning into my ass cheeks. When I turned around, he gave me a knowing smile. He knew I purposely showed him my cleavage and ass. Anytime he came in, which became more frequent, I made sure to give him a little show. His comments would be considered rude by some girls but I had the attention of my crush and didn't care one bit. As a matter of fact, I wanted to hear his comments. What girl doesn't like a compliment?

Chuck got to know my schedule and one time, he came in to order his usual burger and fries and asked me what time I got off work. I told him my shift was almost over and he asked me if I wanted a ride home. I jumped at the chance to be alone with Chuck and immediately accepted his offer with a huge grin on my face. My heart was fluttering for the next half-hour. He waited around for me until my shift was over and escorted me to his car. I didn't live very far away from work and when Chuck asked me if I wanted to cruise around with him for a little while, I jumped at the opportunity. I was alone with my crush and I was going to enjoy every moment. We drove around for a short time talking about school, prom night, my upcoming graduation, and my college plans. I planned on going to the same local college as him so he told me all about the campus and which professors to stay away from.

When there was a pause in the conversation, Chuck asked, "Would you like to take a drive up to the lake?"

The lake was a known local makeout spot for young people. My heart started to flutter again and I replied, "Uh, sure."

Chuck then began heading towards the lake. I was still a bit confused because I couldn't believe my older brother's best friend would want to make out with me. I thought maybe we would just talk so I was trying not to get my hopes up because this would be a dream come true. Chuck was tall and athletic. He was a wide receiver on the high school football team and was very popular when he was a senior and I was a sophomore.

He parked in a secluded spot away from a couple of other cars in the parking lot then looked at me and asked, "Have you ever been up here at night before?"

I shook my head, no. I was really nervous by now hoping he wanted to do more than talk.

"It's a place where some people come to make out."

"Yeah, I know," I replied.

Chuck didn't say anything else as he leaned over to kiss me. I closed my eyes and felt his lips gently brush up against mine. I felt like an electrical current shot through my body. I think he was testing me to see what I would do and when I didn't pull away, he pressed his lips against mine and we began to kiss more. I felt like a lightning bolt hit me and I started breathing heavier. We kissed more before we began to French kiss. I'd never done that with anyone before but here I was, up at the lake with an older college guy locked in a full makeout session.

We had been kissing for a while when I felt Chuck's hand cup my breast through my shirt and bra. I felt a surge of excitement from my nipple right down to my pussy. He then moved his hand over to the other one. I let him feel me up as we continued our make-out session in his car. When Chuck began to unbutton my blouse my first instinct was to stop him but my young, teenage hormones were telling me differently. I let Chuck feel and grope my breasts through my bra. I didn't think twice when he slipped a hand inside my bra and began to feel my bare breasts and nipples.

"You've got really nice breasts, Beth."

Chuck slipped off my blouse off and was fondling my breasts when all of a sudden he undid the front snap on my bra, exposing my breasts. His mouth immediately found my nipples as he alternately sucked on my tits. He then took my hand and brought it to his crotch so I could stroke his dick through his pants. Before long, he released his dick from his pants so I could stroke his bare cock. Chuck had about a six-inch cock and was not too thick. I could see little droplets of precum leaking out of the tip.

We stayed like this for a few minutes before Chuck took his mouth off my nipple and asked, "How about sucking my dick, babe? You've got me all worked up."

By that time I was so hot myself, I would have done anything Chuck wanted me to but that doesn't mean I wasn't nervous. While I wasn't a virgin and had given a few handjobs before, I had never sucked a dick. I also wasn't going to disappoint Chuck and never wanted the evening to end. I had watched some porn movies on the Internet so I knew the basic things I should do and I even practiced on a banana a couple of times but I had never done it with a guy. I figured I should at least warn him so his expectations wouldn't be that high.

"I've never done that before, Chuck."

"Really? Come on, babe, give it a try. It's easy, just open your mouth and let it slide in."

There was no way I wasn't going to blow him but I still had to gather up the courage to start. I had his hard cock in my hand. I looked at him, looked at his erection, and looked back at him.

"Go ahead, Beth."

I swallowed hard, took a deep breath, and leaned over in his lap. His dick was almost touching my mouth when he raised his hips, brushing it against my lips. I took another deep breath and began to lick it, first the head then I ran my tongue along the thick vein running along the middle.

"Take it in your mouth."

I held onto the base of his dick, opened my mouth, closed my eyes, and lowered my head, feeling his hard meat sliding along my tongue into my warm, wet mouth. I closed my lips tightly around it and began to slowly bob my head. Now that I was no longer a blow job virgin. I heard girls at school talk about giving head with some of them liking it and some of them only doing it at the pleading of their boyfriend. I quickly decided having a hard cock in my mouth wasn't so bad. After I heard Chuck begin to moan softly and felt his hands on my hair, I concluded that I kind of liked giving him a blow job. I wanted to please him so badly and he was clearly enjoying my mouth on his dick.

Chuck would give me some instructions at times, such as, "Use your tongue more," or "try to take it deeper," and "faster."

I was a willing cocksucking student and followed his wishes, although I scraped him with my teeth a couple of times. I tried to take him deep into my throat but I gagged but I was successful in getting another inch into my mouth. I don't know how long I was blowing him but it was at least ten minutes when I suddenly panicked and realized that, at some point, he was going to cum. What would I do when that time came? Would I pull away and jerk him off until he climaxed? Would I take it in my mouth and spit it out as I heard some girls did or would I swallow it which I heard guys liked best? There's no way I was going to let him cum on my face as I saw guys do in some porn movies.

I continued to blow Chuck figuring I'd decide what to do when I thought he was about to cum. Ultimately, my decision would be made for me. My head was bobbing on his dick when I felt Chuck's hands firmly grab my head holding it in place while he pushed his dick further into my mouth. I felt his dick convulse a couple of times followed by a warm liquid shoot into my mouth. There was no warning, he didn't groan at all before releasing that first wad. Before I could decide whether I liked the taste of his cum or not, he shot a second wad and he then began to groan. I didn't have much of a choice but to try and swallow it but I couldn't keep up as more and more cum shot into my mouth. Some of his cum dripped out of my mouth and down my chin before he slowed down and I was able to capture the rest of it, lapping it up and swallowing it. When he stopped cumming and he released his grip on my head, I figured he was done and I lifted my head, anxiously waiting for his reaction.

"Damn babe, that was a darn good blow job. Are you sure you've never sucked a dick before?"

"Naw, that's the first time."

"You're a natural, Beth. Shit, you even swallowed too."

He pulled a rag out from underneath his seat and wiped the remnants of cum from his dick then gave it to me so I could wipe off my face. I was so proud that not only did I give my first blow job but Chuck said I was good at it and was happy I swallowed his cum too. He then pulled up his pants and told me to get dressed because he had to be somewhere. In hindsight, Chuck was only using me but at that moment I didn't care. I was in the company of my crush, we made out, and I gave my first blow job.

Chuck dropped me off a block from my house, telling me he didn't want my brother to find out that we were together. I didn't want my brother to find out either. It was also nice to have a naughty secret to liven up my dull life. When I masturbated, which was almost daily, I would always fantasize about what I did and what I'd like to do with Chuck.

Over the next few weeks, Chuck would stop by the restaurant a couple of times per week, coincidentally around closing time and we'd end up at the lake. The next few times were like the first with a lot of kissing, fondling, stroking, and ending up with me sucking him until he ejaculated in my mouth. Chuck complimented me on getting better at blowing him the more experienced I became. Our makeout sessions graduated with him fingering me to orgasm but he didn't want to fuck me because he was friends with my brother even though I was more than willing to go further.

Then one night during another one of our make-out sessions, we were completely naked in the backseat of his car and I was sucking his dick again. I blew him until he came into my mouth. I was so hot that night when he told me he wanted to eat my pussy. Chuck must have felt a twinge of guilt from me pleasing him so often so he must have wanted to return the favor. Chuck didn't have to tell me twice, so I laid back and spread my legs open offering him my pussy to do as he pleased.

Chuck placed his head between my legs and said, "You have a lovely pussy," and he began to lick my lips.

I began to squirm when Chuck started to tongue fuck me. I let a guy eat my pussy once before but it didn't feel like this. Chuck had much more experience at oral sex. I began to moan when he began to flick his tongue across my clit while finger fucking me. I clutched his head and pulled him closer. He must have sensed that I was close to orgasm because that's when he began to suck on my clit while also using his tongue. I never experienced an orgasm like that before.

Chuck lifted his head from between my legs with a grin on his face; he knew he gave me a fantastic orgasm but my pussy was still on fire. I was laying naked in the backseat of Chuck's car with my legs spread wide when Chuck raised his body sporting another erection. The lustful look in my eyes was inviting him to fuck me. I lifted my knees towards my chest further exposing my pussy. I could see him staring at my naked, teen body seeming conflicted on what to do next. I know Chuck was worried about getting into a deeper relationship with his best friend's little sister.

I looked straight at him and said, "I want you to fuck me."

It was difficult for me to believe those words came out of my mouth but apparently, that tipped the scales and resolved the conflict in Chuck's mind. He placed my legs on his shoulders, rubbed his hard cock up and down along my soaking wet slit for lubrication then slid himself into me. Chuck began to fuck me hard and fast. We were both groaning in pure pleasure, bucking wildly and thrashing wildly about the backseat. I had dreamed of Chuck fucking me and it was finally happening. I didn't fantasize about it happening in the backseat of his car but that didn't matter to me that night. I had my crush's dick in my pussy.

We had been fucking for a while when I remembered I wasn't on birth control. I let Chuck know but he didn't have a condom either so we decided that when he was about to cum, I'd suck him off. With that formality out of the way, we began to fuck wildly again. When Chuck was about to cum, he sat up and I quickly turned around to stuff his cock in my mouth. I got there just in time to catch his erupting cum in my mouth. I got used to sucking Chuck until he ejaculated and thoroughly enjoyed swallowing every last bit of his seed. I would even squeeze his dick to milk more cum out and lick up the very last drops.

Jay142
Jay142
3,610 Followers