Blow Job Queen Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We each had a couple of beers over dinner and Jared went to get more while I went to the bathroom to freshen up. When I got back, I figured I'd better take control or we'd be there all night waiting for Ben to make a move.

I gave Jared a knowing look and asked Ben, "Why don't you come over here and sit with me?" as I patted the sofa cushion.

Jared got up and left the room while Ben joined me on the sofa. There was still a lot of room between us so I scooched closer to him. Ben was so nervous, he was almost shaking. I told him to relax and have a little fun. I then leaned in to kiss him. He awkwardly returned my kiss, pressing his lips hard against mine.

"Not so hard, Ben. Do it softly."

He apologized but I told him he was fine and kissed him again. This time he was more gentle and we began to make out. After we started to French kiss, I took his hand and placed it on my breast which made him breathe harder. Ben began to fondle my tits through my top and bra. After a few minutes, I broke our embrace and removed my top. He stared at my bra-encased tits with my mounds of flesh pouring out of the top. Ben relaxed more and began to fondle me again.

We stayed that way for a few minutes so I decided to take charge again and straddled Ben. I reached behind my back, unfastened my bra, and peeled it off. Ben's eyes widened as my breasts came into view. I pulled his head to my chest and he instinctively began to suck on my nipples. He slid his hands up my skirt to grab my ass while I alternately fed him my tits. I looked over my shoulder and saw Jared watching us from the doorway.

When I felt we should go a little further, I stood up, unzipped my skirt, and let it fall to the floor then told Ben, "Why don't you take off your clothes?"

I didn't have to say it twice as Ben quickly shed his shirt then pulled down his pants and underwear revealed a soft, flabby body but had a six-inch fat dick.

I commented, "You have a nice dick, Ben," trying to put him at ease realizing he may not have ever been naked with a girl before.

"Would you like to take off my thong for me?"

Ben stared at me and nodded. I got closer to him as he moved to the edge of the sofa to slowly peel down my panties. I don't think he meant to groan when he first saw my neatly trimmed pussy but it was pretty obvious. His face got closer to my crotch as he pulled my thong further down my legs. I'm sure he could smell my juicy pussy by then. I stepped out of my thong, kicked off my shoes, and stood naked before Ben while Jared peeked in from the doorway. Ben, feeling more emboldened, ran his hands up and down my legs. Not seeing any resistance, he began to touch the outside of my pussy. I lifted one foot and rested it on the sofa, openly displaying my pussy to him as a silent approval to further explore my body. Ben's finger fumbled around my pussy until he found my vagina and began to work his finger in and out. I let him play with my pussy for a little while before I decided to get down to business.

I got down on my knees between Ben's spread legs as he sat on the sofa. I ran my hands up and down his doughy thighs then softly played with his balls. I began to stroke him but figured I better not tease him too much if he's never had a blow job before so I began to lick his thick shaft from the tip down to his balls and back again. I flicked my tongue over the head then took him into my mouth and began to bob my head. I began to work my lips and tongue over Ben's dick. After about 30 seconds but no more than a minute, Ben exploded in my mouth. The excitement of having a girl who he had a crush on, getting naked and blowing him was too much for him to handle. No guy had ever shot that much cum into my mouth. I had trouble keeping up and some ran down his shaft, dripping towards his balls.

Ben kept shooting more cum but I caught up and was able to take the rest of his load easily. When he was done, I licked the rest of his cum from his shaft and balls. I notice he was still hard so I took him back into my mouth to continue blowing him. No guy ever stayed hard after he orgasmed with me before. I continued to suck Ben's cock when I heard Jared enter the room. When I came up to catch my breath, I looked over at Jared who was naked with his erection bobbing in front of him and grinning from ear to ear. I returned to continue Ben's blow job.

While I was down on my knees, I realized that Ben might be a virgin too so I decided to surprise him and removed his dick from my lips. I could see the look of panic on Ben's face when I stood up. He must have thought I was done. That look was replaced by sheer enjoyment when I straddled his lap and aimed his dick at my pussy. I rubbed it across my wet slit before slowly sliding down on Ben's cock. I fed him my tits again as I began to ride his dick.

I was curious to know how experienced Ben was so I whispered in his ear, "Have you ever had sex with a woman before?"

Ben timidly replied, "No."

That one word turned me on more than I could have ever imagined. I was giving Ben one of the most precious moments of his life, one that he would never, ever forget. The more excited I got at the thought of fucking and sucking a virgin, the faster I fucked him and Jared was a witness to it all. I wanted Ben to get a full fucking experience so I climbed off him and laid back on the sofa and spread my legs wide, offering him my pussy again.

"Come and fuck me, Ben."

Ben hurriedly climbed between my legs, struggling to find my vagina with his dick so I took hold of him and guided his cock into me. I began to moan as he fucked me with that fat cock of his. I looked up to see Jared walking around getting different perspectives of his best friend fucking me. It was a turn-on to be watched while having sex with someone. After Ben fucked me for several minutes, I told him I wanted him to do me from behind so we quickly switched positions. I had to guide his cock into me again. Ben was feeling more confident now and grabbed hold of my ass and hips and began to fuck me hard.

"Oh, fuck me. Fuck me hard, Ben. Fuck me with that fat cock of yours."

When I could tell he was about to orgasm again, I told him, "I want you to cum in my mouth."

Ben was fucking me hard and fast with Jared looking on when I heard him say, "I'm gonna cum."

He quickly disengaged and I turned around to face him as he shoved his cock in my face but he started to cum before I could get it in my mouth. The first wad splashed my face as I stuffed his erupting cock into my mouth. I didn't want to lose another drop of his tasty nectar. I sucked his cock dry, lapping up every drop of cum he had.

When Ben was done cumming he stepped away and I saw the look of lust in Jared's eyes so I spread my legs wide and told him, "Eat my pussy."

Jared knew just how I liked my pussy licked and he began lapping up my juices like a hungry animal. I was so hot it didn't take long for him to bring me to a raging orgasm. Jared stood up and fed me his cock and I quickly stuffed it into my mouth. He held my head still and began to fuck my mouth. I could see Ben watching us out of the corner of my eye which only drove my passion to higher heights. I was feasting on his dick when Jared said he wanted to fuck me.

He bent me over the sofa facing Ben as he stuffed his cock into me from behind. Jared began to tug on my hair as he fucked me hard from behind.

"Oh Beth, you're such a fucking whore. I love it. You suck dick like no one else. You're a great piece of ass too."

He was so turned on from watching Ben and me and couldn't hold out that long. He knew just what I wanted and as soon as he withdrew I turned around to drink his cum.

As Jared started to cum in my mouth, he said, "That's it you cumslut, swallow it all. You still have some of Ben's jizz on your face you cocksucking whore."

When Jared was done cumming, he told me, "You're the Blow Job Queen, Beth."

I sucked Jared dry for a total of three loads and the night wasn't over. I sucked and fucked both Ben and Jared one more time that night. Ben had a memorable time losing his virginity. I never imagined anyone would have a crush on me and I'm glad I could give him a great start to his sex life.

Jared and I got together one more time before he left for school. I decided to slow down on my extracurricular activities to concentrate on my own school work and adjust to college life. I didn't want to start off my freshman year by getting a reputation as the college slut. However, going to a large university was going to open a whole host of opportunities to meet new people. I couldn't wait to see what the next few years would bring.