Blow Your Mind Pt. 02

Story Info
Brandi takes care of a threat and gets an opportunity.
12.5k words
4.59
19.8k
25
12

Part 2 of the 18 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 03/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,362 Followers

Thank you for the feedback so far. I am enjoying writing it so far and I hope you enjoy where it goes. As always, if you have a negative comment, please be polite about it.

PART II

THE NEXT MORNING

Brandi sipped her coffee as she walked down the hallway. She had spent several hours reading last night before dropping into a very deep sleep. She had some incredibly vivid dreams that were a bizarre mix of her memories and other people's. It wasn't really disturbing so much as surreal. It reminded Brandi of when she had done acid once on a dare, everything weirdly mixed around. But she had woken up very refreshed and hungry. She had put away a lot of food (to the surprise of some of her sorority sisters) and felt full of energy.

She had walked to the medical center which was a combination of the campus student medical center, medical schoolhouse, and medical research building. She felt very alert and was really enjoying her increased awareness of her surroundings. She wasn't too "hungry" as she had fed twice the day before, but she could tell that she would need to feed again sometime later today or tomorrow at the latest.

Brandi had figured that these tests might be a bit intrusive, so she was wearing a t-shirt and sweats with an athletic bra and panties and sneakers. Her hair was back in a ponytail and she looked just like another college girl dressed down on a Saturday morning after a long night out.

She entered in a side door that opened when she buzzed. A security guard in the hallway pointed her to the elevator and said "Dr. Caines is waiting for you upstairs on the 3rd floor at the CAT lab, just follow the signs. Please go directly there, we normally shut this wing down during the weekend and if you wander around you might set off an alarm."

Brandi nodded and went straight to the lab. The door was locked but she was buzzed in when she knocked. She came face to face with a handsome man in his late 30's with blonde hair, nice build and lovely smile. Brandi smiled at him and said "Hello, I'm Brandi Mimms, Dr. Timmons assistant."

"Pleased to meet you Ms. Mimms, I'm Dr. Caines. Thank you for coming in. This way." He led her through a door and into a room with a CAT scan machine. "You will have to forgive me, but I want to get right into this. Dr. Timmons has explained a lot about what you can do, and this is rather fascinating. We may have succeeded in some of our project's goals at a much earlier stage than we hoped to."

Dr. Caines moved over to the machine and started punching buttons. "Please take off any metal items you have and remove your shoes. Otherwise just lay down on that platform."

Brandi did and then the platform was pulled into the machine. "Ms. Mimms, please just sit still, this will take a few minutes." Dr. Caines voice said over the intercom. Brandi lay still and after about 10 minutes the platform pulled out and she sat up.

"Very good, we should have the results shortly. In the meantime, let's take some blood samples."

Brandi followed the doctor into another room, and he took some samples and inserted them into another machine. "This is a new analyzer we are working on. This is the Beta test version; Doc and I want to keep this close hold if you will so the less people who know the better. Now, Doc has given me some details, but can you explain exactly what types of close contact is required to get this knowledge transferal?"

For the next hour Brandi answered the Doctor's questions. Brandi noticed early that Dr. Caines was not very willing to share any information about what exactly he had given Doc and her, or what exactly it was for other than repeating what they had before. But he was determined to get EVERYTHING out of Brandi, to the point of being rude a couple of times and once a bit intimidating. He was also completely clinical about the discussion. Blowjobs, sex, kissing, none of it seemed to have any real interest to him other than the results.

"This guy is definitely holding back and in a big way. There is a lot he is not telling us." Brandi thought.

"Dr. Caines, I fully understand your need for information, but you are not being very helpful to myself or Doc." Brandi finally said.

"How so? I have answered your questions on this matter."

"No, you have not. You have simply restated things we already knew, and those things are not very detailed. You are holding back a lot and I am not going to assist you in this anymore until I get some real answers."

Dr. Caines frowned and then stood up. He was taller than Brandi by several inches and he moved closer to her.

"Ms. Mimms, I do not have to tell you anything. You are just an assistant. I honestly doubt you have the brainpower to understand the things you have already been told. I know full well my colleague's taste for younger girls and usually his choices lack the brains to do much more than stir test tubes. This project is too important to be wasting time answering your questions."

The Doctor leaned in close to Brandi's face and gave her a very intimidating, evil smile. "You are just an accidental guinea pig. You need to remember that. You do what I say, when I say it, and maybe you won't end up like most experimental animals once the project is done."

If this had happened several days ago, Brandi would have likely caved in and done exactly what he told her to do. But having crushed Dylan and cleaned him out, and having "fixed" Anne, Brandi had a hell of a lot more confidence and aggression.

"Oh, you think so?" Brandi said and then grabbed him and kissed him.

Dr. Caines reacted a lot faster than Anne or Dylan had. Brandi's lips barely brushed his and he seized her by her arms and jerked her back breaking the kiss. He jerked her to her feet with a snarl.

Brandi reacted fast and kneed him in the nuts as hard as she could. It didn't help that Dr. Caines was jerking her up as he stood up and pretty much pulled her into perfect position to knee him. Dr. Caines let out a loud "ooooooofffff!" and staggered backwards. Brandi jumped on him, wrapped her legs around him and tripped him as he flailed backwards. He went down and she landed on top of him. He banged his head on the tile floor and let out a loud "Ahhh!" and Brandi locked lips with him and kissed him as hard as she could.

Brandi focused on the last 24 hours and kissed him as long as she could until she nearly blacked out. She broke the kiss and gulped for air. After a few deep breaths, she looked down to see Dr. Caines on the floor, drooling, eyes rolled up and completely out of it.

"Christ, what is it with men lately? The second I get some ability to actually see inside a guy's head, I run into nothing but assholes." Brandi said out loud as she calmed herself. After a few deep breaths, she got up and sat back in her chair.

"Damn, no wonder this guy was so close lipped." Brandi muttered as she pulled out her cellphone. She hit Doc's number and he picked up fast.

"About time, I was expecting a call much sooner. Dr. Caines said he would let me know once you arrived."

"He wasn't going to call Doc. He was going to double-cross us. He had a plan in place to knock me out and then move me to his hunting lodge up north while he figured out what to do with me."

Doc was silent for a moment. "I assume he's not in any shape to do much of anything right now. Fill me in on the details."

Brandi walked over and locked the lab doors. "Okay but give me a minute. I'm securing myself the guard is in on it and I don't want him wandering in on me. I should be okay, Dr. Caines had the guard disable the camera in the lab area so there would be no record of me being here, so I'm good for now."

Brandi went back and checked Dr. Caines. After a moment she went over to the desk and pulled open the bottom drawer. A roll of duct tape and some zip ties along with a hood were there. Brandi grinned and took them. She rolled Dr. Caines over and lugged him up into a chair. She then zip-tied his feet to a chair leg each, zip-tied his hands behind his back and then duct taped him to his chair. She then put the hood on him. She then went and zip-tied the door shut, just to be safe. According to her memories, this room was much more restricted and the guard on duty did not have a key handy. But better not to take chances.

"Doc, here is the deal. Dr. Caines was doing some very unethical studies, and illegal. He had switched up some genetic material from what he had said he was using for "initial, proof of concept" research with some highly experimental artificial genetic material. I don't get it as I haven't pulled all his memories on this, but it's some real Jurassic Park kinda stuff. I think some of this is completely artificial and some of it isn't even human. Either way, he was taking some real short cuts on this idea of his and was playing some serious sleight of hand on stuff. Just in the last day he has double checked some records making sure no one has figured out he has altered them. Remember that fire about a month ago in the lab over here? He set it to cover some of his tracks."

"Good God! That nearly killed two people!"

"Yeah, and that asshole was pissed that it didn't burn long enough to wreck part of his switched-out materials. But here is the scary part. He apparently is doing this for someone else. Not sure who, but it appears that if he does have a break-through he is going to disappear with it because someone else is willing to pay more for it than he could get otherwise."

Brandi sat down and let out a breath. "What he was aiming for is a method of chemically hacking a human mind. Basic idea is that in order to hack a certain type of computer you need a like computer, or at least one using the same Operating System. So, mind for a mind. This experimental stuff he gave us is artificial RNA blockers and binders, the code so to say. He was thinking that if we could find a way to introduce it into another human's system it would hack the brain and put in a command."

"Mind control." Doc said in a flat voice.

"Yep. But what we have made is something else. It's not mind control, it's the ability to take over the data files of the human brain and copy or even remove them. He was thinking that the ability to re-write a personality or control a person's free will may be a step to far, but this had tons of possibilities."

Brandi shuddered. "Doc, what he had planned for me was unpleasant to say the least. This guy doesn't consider most people to even be people. He is really dangerous, and not to just us."

Doc sighed. "I had that feeling about him. He's a brilliant man, a genius in his own right. But yes, he did always seem to have a bit of the God Complex to him."

Brandi and Doc were silent for a bit and then Brandi decided to take the lead. "Doc, this guy is too dangerous to just let go. I am going to fix him."

"You are going to remove his memories about this?"

Brandi hesitated, and then took a breath. "Yes, and a whole lot more. I am not sure what I am going to find when I plug into him, but I have a very distinct feeling he has done some very bad things and I am going to make sure he can't do them again."

Doc was silent for a bit and then said "A couple of days ago I might have had a bigger problem with this. I still have some concerns but given what you have told me we need to take your course of action. We need to make sure we know what he has done and there is only one way to make that happen. My only question is do you want to make it permanent? You could access him, see what he knows, and then we decide. Your temporary memories are good for 48 hours according to what we have seen. We may need a highly skilled doctor and geneticist in the end and now we have leverage on him to control him."

Brandi thought about it and about what she had pulled from Dr. Caines. She glanced over at him and shook her head. "This guy is too dangerous to let go Doc."

Doc paused and for a moment Brandi felt he was going to get cold feet. But he said "Brandi, be careful. And make sure you get everything he has on this."

"You got it Doc."

Brandi hung up and picked up a scalpel. She walked over and cut off Dr. Caines belt, and then cut his pants and boxers open. She pulled off her sweats and then her sports tights and knelt down. She began to stroke his cock and smiled evilly at him.

"I know what you planned to do to me you sick scumbag. You wanted to break me? You wanted to drug me and brainwash me? And then cut me up like a fucking lab rat?"

Brandi bent down and licked his cock and felt the now familiar initial rush. Her victim hardened up nicely and she licked several more times and then began to stroke him.

Brandi looked at Dr. Caines as he started to come around. Apparently getting turned on was helping to wake him up, his eyes were glassy, and his head rolled around. "Whaaaa rrrrrrr youuu dooooinnggg?" He slurred out.

Brandi smiled and said "I'm fucking your brains out. Say goodbye."

Brandi straddled him and eased down onto his erect cock. "Ooooooooohhhhhhhh, nice cock! Damn! Nice and wide, and mmmmmmmm, long!" Brandi hissed out as she slid him all in. He was pretty big, and it was a tight fit. She pulled up and shuddered a bit as it slid out. The push of information was full blast, but she had been ready for it and held it in check.

Brandi bounced up and down several times, picking up the pace. She let the high fill her and she laughed and laughed as pleasure coursed through her. She focused on Dr. Caines' mind and shouted "All mines! A feast!" as she slammed down on his cock. A quick look at Dr. Caines showed her she had nothing to worry about, his eyes were completely white, and his head rolled around like it was on a string. His whole body excepting his cock was limp.

Brandi began to pour through his thoughts and memories. While she initially focused on this experiment she soon branched out. There was sooooo much to enjoy and her mind and body just soaked it up! Brandi shuddered again and again as she bounced. After several minutes she felt Dr. Caines body tense up and she focused.

She knew she should focus only on the things related to the experiment, but she was beyond caring. She was so high on her power and the things she had seen in his mind had so disgusted her she simply decided to take it all.

"YEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!" Brandi howled as the first shot of cum blasted into her. Her pussy clamped down and she pulled up as her back arched and she jerked so hard that the chair jerked forward several inches and nearly tipped over. She pulled up while her legs wrapped around Dr. Caines and tightened. Several shots of cum into her and the rush ended. Brandi's eyes rolled up and she blacked completely out.

Brandi wasn't sure how long she was lying on the floor, but it was at least five minutes. She felt stuffed. Her hunger was completely gone, and she felt like she did after Thanksgiving dinner, bloated. Her head felt compressed, she had a headache that felt like someone was trying to push her brains out of her head in all directions.

"Oooooooookay, I may have overdone it." Brandi breathed out and then winced. "Fuck. That was amazing! But owwww, the hang over is something else."

She rolled over and felt Dr. Caines cum dribble out of her pussy. "Gross. Need to clean that up." Brandi took a couple of minutes to clear her head and then staggered over to the desk again. She grabbed a water bottle and some paper towels and cleaned herself out. She then dressed and sat down with a sigh.

"Better. Damn. I think I took everything from him." Brandi said.

She focused and Dr. Caines entire life seemed to be on display. Everything from youngest memories to being tied to the chair before she kissed him again.

Brandi concentrated more and then smiled grimly. "Wow. WOW. I got everything from him. Cripes, I know how to do surgery! I understand genetics! Holy shit! I really DID clean him out. Hmm, my mind feels kinda funny though." Brandi said out loud. She rubbed her head and then rubbed her temples. "Weird. It's like a VR thing, I know how to do, but it's like I have to think and then it runs like a self-executing program or something."

Brandi drank some water and then dug around in the desk and found a couple of granola bars which she ate quickly. She was pretty hungry, and she quickly made some notes about this on her phone.

She looked at Dr. Caines with disgust. "You really are a piece of work. God, I thought Dylan was human garbage, but you? God. You had this coming for what you did in High School to that girl Debbie, never mind everything else." Brandi snarled. "I honestly hope I did break you, for all those people you fucked over."

"Okay, time to clean house." She said and got to work.

Using Dr. Caines access and badge, she easily pulled all the files from the system and downloaded them to his laptop. These files had all the test data he had pulled today, and she knew that he had lied to her about having to wait for the computer to finish computing and crunching the data. He had seen it real time and knew exactly what it meant.

"So, this guy has changed my DNA and I am now basically a walking human mind hacking tool. I guess that is pretty cool." She said as she looked over the files and her memories. Most of what she and Doc had already figured out he verified.

But he had come up with some very interesting conclusions. Her RNA was now somehow able to get into another human and disrupt control processes. This specifically targeted RNA in brain cells, especially the ones associated with memory and learning and caused them to "dump" a copy of the cells stored data out of itself. Her RNA temporarily recoded other cells to make a direct conduct to these cells, so the dumped data was nearly instantly transported over this conduct into her mind via whatever path was set up. A kiss did it but was not the best as the structure of the skull appeared to cause some serious delays in transmittal. But a blowjob or sex allowed her access through highly sensitive organs and right up the spinal column straight into the brain. Basically, a high-speed land line versus a somewhat spotty Wi-Fi.

This recoding and transmittal caused severe disruption of higher brain functions, basically frying the ability to think and consciously plan and do things temporarily. A kiss worked so well because it had to muscle through some areas and when it did it appeared to suddenly break through and send a "blast" of disruption through the brain.

"That explains why I have to hold the kiss for a bit versus kissing a cock. I have to push through resistance versus nearly perfect access." Brandi thought.

Brandi cleared out all the records and deleted them. She packed up Dr. Caines laptop, which held all his special data on this experiment, and looked around. "I should just destroy it all. I have a perfect copy of this all in my head." Brandi thought and then shook her head. "I will let Doc have a look at it. It never hurts to have a second set of eyes on something."

Brandi stood. Her headache was clearing up. It felt like her mind was getting things set and filed away and as that happened the pressure eased. She walked over to Dr. Caines and pursed her lips. "Now what do I do with you?"

She thought a moment and then went over to the closet. In there was a large hamper, like you used in a laundry. It had been meant for her. She wheeled it over and un-taped Dr. Caines. She cut his restraints on the chair legs and then after some grunting heaved him into the cart. She then thoroughly taped him up, gagged him, and blindfolded him using some of her newly acquired knowledge. She tossed in the backpack and then some lab coats and towels over the top. She picked up the phone and texted the guard.

"Where are you?"

"Doing my rounds. Need help with package?"

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,362 Followers