Blow Your Mind Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,355 Followers

"I made him at the end of the first day but wasn't sure how to deal with him."

"Very good, I recommend that the next time you deal with this situation immediately. Smart work on removing the evidence. Have you considered that he may have hacked your emails or phone?"

Brandi frowned. "No, but I did assume he checked my social media."

"Always assume your electronic communication is being monitored. Your current phone is ok as I have checked it out and you are fine. I also took some precautions and secured it. Your smart phone is safe for now until we set up a more secure method of talking."

"I am not thrilled you hacked my phone, but I guess it makes sense." Brandi replied.

"Here is your new number. Every time we meet you will get a new number. I am your only contact, and while I may set up a special emergency contact later, for now it is just me. If you come to a meeting and you don't see me, you walk away right then and assume something has happened. I'm not trying to scare you, but you must be cautious if you want to play in this game."

Mr. Case then handed her a small tablet. "The code is 84290, it contains some reading materials for you. You seem to have a photographic memory which makes training much easier in some things. Once you are done reading it and have it solid in your memory, smash the tablet and makes sure its destroyed."

Brandi unlocked it and let out a low whistle. "The Art of Seduction. Lockpicking. CIA Fieldcraft. Observation, how to really do it. Interesting list Mr. Case."

Mr. Case smiled. "Yes, my personal reading list. There is a lot to being a good spy and I intend for you to be my best asset. Some things you need to understand, your beauty and being hot will only get you so far. You need to be someone who can carefully pick her target, her time, act and then be gone in such a way you are not remembered by anyone. Just kissing your way through a guy's house and then fucking him on the floor won't do. What if there is security you miss? What if you miss someone or a guard? What about alarm and security systems? Can you delete your presence from them? Is there a place you can get him alone? What kind of women, or man, does your mark prefer? Classy? Slutty? Blonde? Redhead? Is he married happily and not someone who fools around?"

Mr. Case leaned in close. "You have the potential to be the most amazing spy this planet has ever seen and to retire as one of the richest women in the world. I am using you, and I won't deny it. But with my set up and connections and your abilities we can both be fantastically rich and happy and there is no reason to want to ruin the perfect set up."

Brandi smiled. "You had me at rich. Not to sound like the typical sorority girl, but yeah, I want to be rich, spoiled, pampered and live the high life and this sounds like a very fun way to do it."

Mr. Case nodded. "Read those materials and sign up for some self-defense courses and shooting courses. You can never be too careful. I will be in touch. One thing, Dr. Caines owed some money to some very bad people I keep tabs on. I know you are being much more careful now but take that into account. Someone other than me has been keeping tabs on him, their equipment was much less effective than mine, but they may know you did see him the day he disappeared."

Brandi gulped at that and then put the pad in her pack and nodded. Mr. Case nodded to the door and Brandi let herself out.

Brandi didn't have any more classes till mid-afternoon, so she pulled out the pad and started reading the CIA fieldcraft manual at the Student Union. It was a real manual, right down to a TOP SECRET Classification label on it and she dug in with gusto. Normally, this manual would have been boring as hell, but she focused and pulled the information in. She blew through it in a couple of hours despite it being nearly 500 pages long. Brandi walked to class and found herself looking at the world in a whole new light. She found herself looking for exits, looking for patterns, always checking behind herself. She found she was uncomfortable with her back exposed and when she would stop, she tried to have her back against something. She took a slightly different path to her class and entered just before the bell when normally she got there early. While in class she carefully looked around and identified six guys who were checking her out. It was easier to do from her seat back in the corner and she wondered why she had ever sat towards the front in such an exposed position.

Brandi tore through her books fast. She was amazed at all the stuff that went into actual spying, from listening to phone calls, to tailing people, to codes and dead drops, to even some crazy James Bond stuff like exploding pens and poison pills in your teeth. She figured she fell into the "Honey Trap" category and that was a very interesting read. To be a successful honey pot, as the term went, you needed to be more than just a hottie. You had to be attractive to your mark. Knowing what he or she liked and didn't like, what attracted them (blondes or brunettes?), what turned them on or off, how to act and so on.

Brandi quickly figured out that she was likely going to be needing to know how to act and behave in a high-class social situation. Brandi wasn't trash, she had been in a good high school and was active in the formal events in the Greek set on campus, but she could tell that there was a definite difference between that and the next steps up. The rich girl sorority on campus, the Thetas, had some events that were black tie and ball gown affairs and while most of the campus thought it was just rich kids acting spoiled, Brandi understood the politics involved.

Since she hadn't been contacted yet by Mr. Case, she decided that she needed to work on her skill set.

And why learn the hard way when you can just take what you need?

TO BE CONTINUED


Moosetales
Moosetales
2,355 Followers