Blow Your Mind Pt. 04

Story Info
Brandi deals with a gangster over Dr. Caines debt.
7.4k words
4.59
15.4k
11
8

Part 4 of the 18 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 03/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,355 Followers

Thanks for the comments so far. I hope I can keep this enjoyable for everyone. If you have any feedback, my only request is that you be polite about it.

Part IV

LATER THAT WEEK AT A BAR

Brandi laughed and clapped as Nicole downed her shot and nearly choked on the hard liquor. "Careful girl! That stuff isn't cheap."

Nicole snorted and caught her breath. "Yeah, but I did it so nyahhhh!"

Brandi, Heather, and Suzan all laughed at their friend. Brandi sat back and sighed contently. She was pleasantly buzzed and was sated from feeding on a couple of younger sisters back at the house, and she was out one last time with her friends prior to graduation. The final dance had been two nights ago, and Brandi had a great time with her new friend on the football team, a nice formal meal (which she had practiced her high-class skills at and had cut quite a rug), a lovely dance, and the a massive fuck-feed in a hotel room where she had copied a whole bunch of useful stuff and had eaten some of the jock's bad memories.

"Considering my current situation, some of that stuff may come in handy." She thought as she glanced at her purse and considered what was in it. It turned out that her football player fan was also into target shooting and she had copied his handgun skills and then "borrowed" a small pistol as a backup since she had picked up a tail.

"So Brandi, what's up with you? I know you applied to all these companies, any word back yet? Or are you going to enter the Master's program?" Nicole asked.

"Doc gave me his recommendation to the Master's program and I got an acceptance letter. But I also got a cool job offer. I have an interview a couple of weeks after school is out. I am thinking I will do the interview and go from there. If it doesn't work out, then I will head back to school."

"Cool. What's the company?"

"Case Consulting. They do all sorts of industrial consulting for all sorts of companies. Lots of travel, big expense account, not exactly a jet set life but pretty close for a newly graduated college girl."

Nicole, a feisty redheaded cheerleader giggled. "Wow, sounds fun. Maybe better than my job."

"You mean your temporary job while you audition for the Cowboys cheerleaders." Heather said with a snicker and Nicole stuck her tongue out.

"I will make the squad, and then be able to apply for that coaching position. Being a waitress is just a short stop on my way."

"You got this Nicole. Good luck." Brandi said with a smile.

Brandi glanced in the bar mirror and kept her face straight. The guy who had been tailing her for the last two days was still there using the mirror to keep an eye on her. He looked slightly older than her, but she had noted the way he moved. He was no student and moved like someone who was expecting trouble at any time. She had noticed him at the dance, where he hadn't quite fit in and then had seen him after she left the hotel. Since then it had been a bit of cat and mouse. She had used this as an opportunity to test some of the stuff she had read about and some of the stuff she had absorbed.

She was pretty proud of herself. She had been able to ditch the tail four times and had once followed him for a while without him noticing. But since she lived in the house, he would eventually go back and wait. She had decided to address this issue tonight.

"Shit, well, might as well get this over with." Brandi thought.

Brandi pulled out her phone and glanced down. "Oh shit!"

"What's up?" Suzan asked.

"Just got a text from Doc. He's having a major emergency and is asking if I can help him for an hour." Brandi feigned a look of concern and sighed. "Shit. Hey, let me go call him and see what's up. If I'm not back in a couple of minutes, I'll meet up with you at the Electric Circus." Brandi said as she set down several fifty-dollar bills. Her friends all blinked and she giggled. "I won a bet with Doc a while back, might as well spend it on my friends."

They all cheered, and she got up and headed out the front door. She moved down the street sensing the guy was behind her and then she ducked down an alley. She slid up under a doorway and waited. The man moved down the alleyway and then as he got nearer, he stopped.

"I guess that wasn't a good hiding place huh?" Brandi said as she stepped out a bit.

"Not even close."

Brandi pulled her hand out of her purse and aimed the Colt .25 pistol at the man. "I know I may look like someone who probably hasn't ever shot a gun in her life, but trust me, I can and if you come any closer, I will shoot you."

The man looked at the gun with a mix of amusement and contempt. "A bit small isn't it?"

"If I shoot you in the head its plenty big enough. Now, you have been following me for two days and you are not a cop. What do you want?"

The man smiled an unpleasant smile. "Why don't you think I'm a cop?"

"You aren't. You don't move like one and you don't seem like one."

The man regarded her with another look, this time more curious. "Interesting. I wouldn't have expected some sorority cunt to make me or to say something like that."

"Oh well. Don't move your hands, just keep them there."

"Hmmm, and pretty cool temperament. Normally a sorority bitch would lose her mind being called a cunt. It just rolls off you."

"I don't have all night. What do you want?"

The man smiled. "Dr. Caines."

Brandi kept her gun on the man and waited.

"Well?"

"Well, what? Dr. Caines. That tells me nothing. Get to the point or I start to scream and then you get a bullet to the head. And I get the feeling once they do a background check on you, no one is going to have any problems with you on a slab."

The man frowned at that and Brandi could tell he was calculating his odds of disarming her. She stepped back slightly and moved so her back was covered by the wall better. No one could come from behind her, and she saw the man re-assess and then saw him deflate a bit.

"He doesn't like the odds." Brandi thought.

"Alright fine. Dr. Caines does some business with my boss. He was supposed to provide something but didn't deliver as promised. He is now a mind-less veggie in a mental ward babbling baby talk. He didn't get that way naturally. My boss just wants to know what happened, and much more importantly, where the stuff he owes my boss is."

Brandi nodded. "I see. I am guessing that a certain security guard gave you my description."

Brandi could tell she was right because of the very subtle movements the man made when she said it.

"You don't need to know anything other than we know you were probably the last person to see Dr. Caines in a normal state. And we believe you KNOW what happened and more importantly WHERE the stuff is."

"Let's say I do know and that I don't want to tell you?"

"That would be, bad."

"How bad?"

The man smiled at that and Brandi got a very cold chill up her spine. "Tell you what, never mind how bad it could be. Let's say I happen to know where this stuff is and tell you, is that good enough and we both go our separate ways and that is that?"

The man looked thoughtful for a moment. "I don't know. It might be, it certainly would make my associates much happier than they currently are. But you see, there is another problem. Dr. Caines owed us a rather large sum of money. We had a special payment arrangement set up with him and you might be the one who messed that up. That means we are out our money and some other things because of you. I think some form of restitution would be in order."

"Restitution how? Money?"

"Possibly. You have other, assets, that might be acceptable." The man said with a very unpleasant smile.

Brandi kept her face straight. "Ok, I guess I need to talk to your boss then and discuss what we need to do."

The man snickered. "You think it's that easy? That I am just going to take you to him for a sit down? Girl, you have been watching too many movies."

Brandi sighed. "Well maybe I can convince you another way." She licked her lips and gave a pout. "You said I had other assets, maybe you would like a taste?"

The man blinked and looked at her puzzled. "Suddenly you are all nice? What's the angle?" His brows furrowed and then he growled "Bitch are you recording this?"

Brandi giggled. "No, not at all. Here, check my purse out." She flicked the strap off her shoulder and tossed it to him in one smooth motion. The man was startled by the move and jerked as he snatched it.

"What armrrppppphhhhh!"

Brandi leaped forward and caught the man completely by surprise. He was even more surprised when she didn't kick or punch him but instead kissed him. Instead of punching her or pushing her, he stumbled back in obvious confusion and then just went limp as Brandi scrambled his brains and read his recent thoughts. After she got what she needed she kept the kiss and focused on mixing his head completely and then broke the kiss and gave him a slight push. The man's eyes rolled up in his head and he simply fell backwards on his back behind a dumpster.

Brandi snickered and then pulled out his cell phone and Glock pistol. She popped out the magazine and jacked the slide several times to make sure it was unloaded. She tossed the gun down the alley and the magazine in the dumpster. She started walking down the street to another club called "The Seahorse".

This was a club that didn't get much student traffic. It was considered to be kind of a square joint, music wasn't loud or modern, and they usually made it clear that if you came in you came to drink and talk nicely and nothing else. Brandi hadn't noticed but with her new skills and abilities she easily noticed the set up. Extra bouncers at the door, lots of people just hanging around, the general "if you are not supposed to be here, don't be here" vibe.

She went up to the bouncer and said "Hi, I need to see Frankie. Tell him it's "the girl" and she wants to talk."

The bouncer's eyes narrowed a bit, but he stepped back and spoke into his small microphone. After a bit he nodded. Another large man came up and said "Follow me."

Brandi followed him to the back and then up a staircase to a smaller bar. This bar was pretty quiet, with no music playing at all and just a bartender and a table in the middle. Three men and one woman, dressed up like a streetwalker, sat there. Brandi immediately identified them as Frankie, Mr. S, and Mr. J, and Crystal from her tail's memories.

Brandi sat down and gave a glance to Crystal. "I don't talk business with the help." She said.

Crystal bristled. "What the FUCK did you just say to me you little..."

"Enough."

Crystal immediately cut off when Frankie spoke. He looked at her and gave a head nod towards the door. Crystal scowled but got up and strutted off.

Brandi waited until she was out the door and noted the bartender and the bouncer had left as well. She nodded and looked at Frankie. There were several seconds of silence and then Frankie said "Well, you are the one who wanted to see me, so let's hear it."

Brandi smiled. She put the thug's cellphone on the table. "Your errand boy doesn't need this right now but will when he wakes up. And a new pistol too."

Frankie kept his features still, but Brandi could tell she had made a bit of an impression on him and the other two men. She leaned in and started talking.

"I don't want to draw this out so here it is. The product that Dr. Caines was supposed to make for you is hidden in a safe in his shed. It's built into the floor under what looks like some floorboard stained with oil. Combination is left 17, right 49, left 93, right until it stops and then pull. It's all there, help yourself."

Frankie kept his face still but Brandi could tell he was a bit rattled by this and the other two had a bit more open surprise on their faces. Brandi pressed on.

"Dr. Caines was a pretty sick asshole. Never mind what he was making for you, he had some sick tastes in sex and did some nasty things to women. Really nasty. I don't know if you had any part of that or not, but I got involved in this because he tried to kidnap me and have some of his "fun" with me. I didn't want to play and I neutralized him. I wasn't trying to make it this, extreme I guess, but shit happens. But you got your stuff, just go pick it up."

"What if it isn't there?" Mr. J said and got a glare from Frankie.

"It will be there unless someone had literally torn up the shed. No one but the Doctor knew about this location."

"Except you somehow." Frankie said quietly. Brandi got a very dark vibe from him. He was not rattled anymore.

"I found out accidentally. I honestly don't care about what you do with this stuff, but I know you were looking for me and after talking to your boy I decided to come here and settle matters. You got your stuff and that is that."

"That isn't that. We are owed a large sum of money by the former doctor and since you have caused him to be unable to pay this debt we have a problem. We have more of a problem since our source of this product is now gone and it is your doing."

Brandi kept he face straight. "I fail to see how your deals and debts with Dr. Caines are my issue. I protected myself, it's not my fault you did business with a sicko."

Mr. S let out a low growl. "Bitch, we are out a LOT of money because of you. And right now I am seeing we can recoup some in several ways that you are not going to like. But I might."

Frankie held up a finger and Mr. S quieted down. Frankie regarded her for a moment and then said "I assume you thought maybe you could offer money for this debt. While I fully appreciate your willingness to come in here and discuss this in a civilized manner and am rather impressed with what you have done to my employee, we have a problem. Dr. Caines did owe us money, but that isn't ALL he owed us. It turns out he had some information on someone, someone he blackmailed on our behalf. Now we have an issue. We need that material, but one of our sources in the police department said that when they opened his safe that particular item was missing. Now if you were to have that item, we could certainly call it even."

Brandi sighed. "I destroyed it. I didn't realize others were utilizing what was on it. Dr. Caines was enjoying the power he got out of blackmailing several people with it."

"You seem to know an awful lot about our friend for someone who just popped up a few weeks back." Mr. J said.

"I'm very observant. So I can't provide that item, but how about another form of restitution?"

Frankie leaned back and said "I'm listening."

"If you can tell me who this person is that you are needing this information on maybe I can get it from them."

Frankie smiled. "I really doubt that."

Brandi smiled and leaned forward. "I wouldn't be so sure. I am VERY persuasive when it comes to getting things out of people."

Frankie thought for a bit and then smiled a bit more. This was a very predatory smile though. "Well, it never hurt to give someone with a bit moxie a chance. Here it is. The current DA had some rather, off, sexual tastes. S and M, bondage, and even sissification. For all his tough guy act, he liked being dressed up like a slut and pegged like a bitch. He met our good doctor at a "retreat" and our friend the doctor felt having some photos of him might come in handy as he was an up-and-coming politician. He was right. You may note all the crack downs in the city always seem to target other areas, never here. Well, that's the reason."

Frankie leaned forward. "You get me something I can hold over the DA's head and we are good. Hell, I might even have a place for you in my organization if you can pull this off."

Brandi nodded. "Okay, we have a deal once we clear up some details. One, I will need a few weeks to get things set up. Two, I will need some resources, I need a number or a contact who can get me what I ask for. Three, I need my privacy. None of your thugs watching over my back, they will just get in my way and probably fuck things up. If they do watch over and they do fuck things up, it's on you and I am free and clear. Four, I don't like dealing with middlemen, I have direct contact with you or one of these guys here at the table."

Frankie thought for a moment and then said "Deal Ms. Brandi Mimms."

Brandi nodded her head and said "For this just call me Ms. B."

THREE WEEKS LATER

Brandi noted how loud the "Click-Clack" her heels made while striding down the hallway was to her heightened senses. "Of course, it might just be the fact there is nothing else except the AC making any noise at all." Brandi thought as she strode on looking intently at a legal file.

Brandi had graduated and had then moved into a small apartment that she had rented for two months. She had seen her parents and family and had the final parties with her sisters and her sort of boyfriend (he was heading off to camp after being drafted in a very late round), and instead of going home had surprised her parents with the possible job she had and that she had to stick around a bit in order to get ready. After getting them back home, she had dived right into her task.

She had been contacted several days after graduation by Mr. Case. She had explained the situation and her plan and he had told her to settle things and then call back a certain number to set up the interview. Brandi had the feeling that in a way this was part of the interview. He offered no help and she had not asked since she had lined up some assistance already.

Frankie had been good to his word. She had gotten a car to use, and some basic surveillance gear and had gone to work on the DA, a Mr. Joe Hoffman. She had dug through social media on him and his whole family and had established his work pattern. Thursday nights were when his kids stayed at the grandparents late, his wife went out with the girls, and he worked late, often until midnight.

And even better, he usually got some visitors through that time. Brandi found out it was nothing sneaky like an affair, but it was when he did some dealing with various lawyers, politicians, and officials. Discussing requests for investigations, going over ongoing cases or old ones that they wanted to relook, or some wheeling and dealing with lawyers representing people in trouble. He never talked with really dangerous types then, but the more civil law type stuff like various violations of city codes and so on.

Which had given her the in.

She had discovered that he had an appointment at 8pm that night at his office in City Hall with a lawyer representing a large Union. She was not the main lawyer but a new hire who was just going to bring over some documents. She and DA Hoffman had never met.

After identifying her and her car, Brandi had then done some more research and had set things up. She died her hair red, did some serious makeup, put in green contacts, and then put on a light brown wig with glasses. Brandi was pretty happy with her effort as she couldn't recognize herself. She had easily picked the lawyers' apartment lock and had ambushed her when she stopped by to grab some dinner before dropping off the documents.

Brandi had sucked her dry and scrambled her brains into jelly. She then gagged her, cuffed her, tied her to the couch, and left the lawyer happily passed out. Brandi made a mental note that she should feed on a lawyer at get some legal skills at some point, but she didn't want to make anything more suspicious about this job and a suddenly mind wiped lawyer would get some attention.

Brandi took her car and the documents and then met up with a certain "entertainer" she had laid on via Frankie. For this job she needed some specific skills and she didn't have time to learn them. She had tried to set up some earlier appointments so she could copy what she needed, but the Dominatrix had cancelled twice. Brandi had finally gotten things laid on but due to the time crunch and being a bit pissed off by the cancellations, and she had decided to rip her skills out. Brandi felt a bit bad about it, but she had reasoned it was her own life on the line and the Domme should have kept the other two appointments.

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,355 Followers
12