Blow Your Mind Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brandi had her hired for the whole night and she was waiting in a hotel room. Brandi came in and smiled at the Dominatrix. "You are Mistress Mystery." She said.

The woman smiled evilly. She was about mid-thirties, with raven black hair and a large, probably enhanced set of CCC tits. She was in a vinyl black mini skirt and matching top and thigh high matching boots. She wore dark makeup and bright red lipstick. Long opera gloves covered her arms up past the wrist and she held a crop.

Brandi nodded and said "You have been paid half up front, you get the other half when I am done. You will have your way with me, but I am going to eat you out first before we get started. That always gets me in the mood."

Mistress Mystery frowned a bit and Brandi arched an eye at her. After a moment the dome said "Very well, but understand I will have you begging to apologize to me for this before I am through with you."

Brandi faked a shiver and nodded. Mistress Mystery sat on the edge of the bed, eased up her skirt and spread her legs. She gave Brandi a look of power and said "Feast and then we begin."

Brandi smiled and knelt down. She grinned up at the stone faced Domme and then she leaned in and gave her clit a swirl with her tongue and then a long sucking kiss.

Brandi heard the woman gasp loudly and get out "Whassssss, oooooooooooooogawwwddddddd..." as Brandi worked her tongue and licked and kissed. Brandi felt the jolt and let out her own moan. Brandi giggled as she heard a loud sigh and felt the Domme fall back onto the bed and felt her body go limp. Brandi was in a rush so she concentrated and began to rip out Mistress Mystery's skills and select memories. Brandi was not gentle as she had a timeline to meet and she could feel the woman twitch and jerk and get wetter and wetter. After a few minutes of work Brandi felt her tense and she sucked hard as the womam came. Brandi felt the knowledge click into place in her head and she sat back with a happy sigh.

After a bit of enjoying the rush, Brandi got up and took a quick shower and then dressed in her outfit for the night. She fixed her make up, adjusted her wig and then went back to the woman lying on the bed. The former Dominatrix was laying spread-eagle with her legs apart, eyes closed, mouth drooling and a dreamy expression of contentment on her face. Brandi felt sated and noted she was now a fully skilled dominatrix. She giggled at some of the stuff she now knew about and thought "I really need to try some of this out on my own. This could be VERY fun." She then headed out after tying up the now skill-less domme and taking her bag of toys.

"It's not like you can use them anymore lady." Brandi said as she headed out. She paused at the door and looked at the bound woman and for a second she felt pretty bad about what she had done. She sighed and then said "Sorry about this. But I am in for a really bad time if I don't pull this off, and you just need to get a day job now. I am afraid I have to go with my needs over yours." She then shrugged and focused on her upcoming job.

She had arrived, parked in the garage and had gone through security with no issues at all (just one bored police officer who didn't even give her a second glance), easily forging the lawyer's name. She had gone up the elevator and was now near his office. She touched the buzzer button and waited.

"Yes?"

"DA Hoffman? I'm Ms. Michelle Thoth. I have the documents from my clients for you as requested."

The door buzzed and she entered. She walked through the empty and darkened outer office and knocked on the corner office door. After a moment the door opened.

"Good evening. Sorry, the door and room are soundproofed so I can't yell come in."

"Of course, DA Hoffman. How then, let me get the documents." Brandi said, she fussed in her briefcase until the door closed and clicked. She then pushed the button to the EMP pulser and watched the lights all blink. If there were any cameras or listening devices here they were now either fried, off, or needing to be reset. The only recording happening tonight was going to be done by her.

"Hm, odd. I wonder why the lights blinked?" Mr. Hoffman said as he looked around. He turned back around and Brandi was on him. He didn't even have time to make a sound, she scrambled his brains and pushed him into a chair looking stunned.

Brandi quickly set up her camera and started recording. Mr. Hoffman stared at her blankly and Brandi smiled.

She reached into the other bag and pulled out a crop.

"Smack!"

Mr. Hoffman jumped at the sound and his eyes focused a bit.

"That brought you around didn't it?"

"Smack!"

"What is going on?" Mr. Hoffman stammered out.

"I am putting you in your place you bad little boy."

Mr. Hoffman paled at that and Brandi noted his pants were beginning to tent.

"Disgusting. Getting hard? From just THIS?"

"SMACK!"

Brandi smacked the table with the crop and Mr. Hoffman jumped. Brandi smiled and pulled off her wig. Her fire engine red hair shook free and Mr. Hoffman gasped loudly.

"You like redheads don't you?"

Brandi put on a red mask and entered the camera's angle. She tugged on red latex gloves and then grabbed him under his chin and jerked his confused and frightened face up to look at hers.

"DON'T YOU?"

"Yes!"

"SMACK!"

"YES WHAT?"

"YES MISTRESS!"

"Good boy."

Brandi walked around him letting her gloved hands slide over his chest and around his neck.

Brandi stopped in front of him and pulled off her jacket, and then her blouse. Mr. Hoffman moaned as the red strapless latex dress appeared. Brandi shook off her pants and shoes. She then pulled out a pair of long red vinyl thigh boots with high heels. Mr. Hoffman was sweating and appeared on the verge of tears.

"Why are you doing this? Please, you need to leave."

"Do you want me to leave?"

Mr. Hoffman opened his mouth as Brandi extended her leg to pull a boot on. He gasped, swallowed and tried to talk. Brandi laughed.

"Of course not. You are a man. A weak, worthless cur not worth to lick my boots. Do you want to lick my boots you worthless cur?"

Mr. Hoffman eyes were wide and sweat poured off of him. His tastes, long concealed and controlled, were coming to the surface hard and fast, and his scrambled mind was in no shape to resist. Brandi stood up and swayed back to him and then leaned down and kissed him again. Not so hard, but just enough to make sure his mind was well and truly turned off.

She laughed at his glassy stare and his open mouth and said. "On your knees."

The DA slid down onto the floor with a sob. He knelt and looked at the floor. Brandi traced her crop around his neck a bit.

"Look into the camera. LOOK! Now repeat after me. I am a worthless man."

"I am a worthless man."

"I am a spineless slave, a toy for strong women."

"I...I"

"SMACK!"

"OUCH! I AM A SPINELESS SLAVE, A TOY FOR STRONG WOMEN!"

"Do not disobey your mistress. Ever."

"Yes Mistress!"

"Now, tell the camera that you like being dominated."

"I like being Dominated."

"You like being humiliated."

"I like being humiliated."

"Good boy. You may kiss my boots."

Brandi laughed at the happy sound that escaped from the DA's throat as he bent down and kissed the red boots. "Enough. Strip naked and then stand up."

The DA while Brandi kept up a running commentary on how worthless he was and how pathetic he was. The man was standing naked in front of her and she walked beside him and looked into the camera.

"I am Mistress, you need not know any other name. This is DA Hoffman, he is my slave and my puppet and I am going to show you how deeply in my thrall he in. Slave! Stand still until I tell you to move."

The DA stiffened and Brandi dug into her toy bag. She placed a collar around his neck, a blindfold over his eyes and a ball gag in his mouth.

"Worthless fuck of man. You're not even a man, you are just a mere male. Bend over and grab your ankles male."

The DA did so and Brandi shackled his wrists to his ankles. "Now, you will be spanked. Count, even though you are gagged."

"SMACK!"

"OWWN!" the DA shouted into the gag.

"SMACK!" Brandi laughed and licked her lips as she rubbed her gloved hand over the DA's bare ass. The DA sobbed but pushed back into her hand.

"Disgusting. Be still slave!"

"SMACK!"

Brandi spanked him several more times while the man sobbed and counted. Brandi was feeling quite turned on by the power she had. This man was putty in her hands and she kept up the insults as she made sure camera caught it all.

After a bit, she switched over to a crop and whipped his back. Then she rubbed lube over his asshole and heard him moan.

Brandi laughed again and then said "Time for your pegging bitch."

Brandi stepped into her strap on and tightened it up. She turned the man sideways over a chair, and then eased into his ass. The DA moaned and gibbered.

"That's it you slut! You like this? DO YOU?"

"Yufff Istssss" the man blabbered out through the gag and Brandi started to pump into him. Brandi kept up the running commentary and the DA moaned along. Brandi was surprised to discover that the S and M wasn't really turning her on sexually (her mind links were simply way to amazing for anything else to compare), but it was really turning her on mentally. She was LOVING the feeling of power she had over this man, an older, powerful man with an important position in the community and well respected.

And he was moaning and calling her Mistress.

"This is fun slave. I just may do this for my entertainment on my own time.

Brandi could feel the man tense and she said "You may cum when I say you may cum. But I am not cruel, it won't be long. But you HOLD it until I say!"

"Yffff Isterssss!" The DA moaned.

Brandi laughed and edged him twice making him cry the second time while she laughed and laughed. She finally said "Slave, CUM NOW!"

"OOFHFHFHSSSSSS!" The DA screamed in to gag and Brandi could feel his body jerk and jerk. After several jerks the man let out a long moan and Brandi could feel his knees tremble. She pulled back and walked around to the front. She spat on the floor and said "You worthless pig. You spewed your cum all over the floor. Look at that stain!" She undid the shackled and said "On your knees."

The man fell to the floor and bent over sobbing. Brandi regarded him for a moment and then attached a leash to his collar. She jerked him and made him walk around the room like a dog. She pulled out his gag and made him only say woof. She led him over to a large potted plant and had him piss like a dog on it.

Brandi made him sit and check the clock. "Well my loyal pet, I need to go. Time to clean you up."

Brandi turned off the camera and had the DA start to wipe himself down. Brandi put his blindfold back on, but other than that had him get back to normal. She put her pantsuit back on and packed up her gear. Brandi smiled at the DA, who looked a lot rougher than when she had come in but was at least somewhat presentable.

"Listen slave, this tape is going to someone. Do you know "Frankie?".

The DA paled a bit and said "Yes."

"Good. The deal that was in place before, via Dr. Caines? It's back in effect. You break it, and this tape becomes very public knowledge. You leave that blindfold on. Drop your pants and sit back on the chair behind you."

The DA did as he was told and Brandi bend down. "Now, this won't hurt a bit, but I do like to make sure I did a thorough job. So sit back and enjoy this."

Brandi kissed his cock and gave it a long slow lick. The DA moaned and after a few more lick Brandi sucked his cock in and went to work. Having fed already that night made the rush much more controllable, so she was able to find exactly what she needed quickly. She focused, picked up the pace and was soon gulping the DA's load down.

Brandi sat back on her knees and giggled. "Okay, the only thing the DA remembers about this is being filmed, that the tape went to Frankie and he needs to play ball. Any memory of me is gone." Brandi said as she looked up at the now snoring DA, melted into the chair, pants down, eyes shut and a blissful look plastered on his face.

Brandi wiped the place down, even though she had used Super glue on her fingers to cover her prints (one of her newly learned tricks thanks to the reading she had been doing) and left the files on the desk.

"No need to get that nice lawyer in trouble." Brandi said with a giggle and then headed out. She breezed past the cop who didn't even look up and was back in her borrowed car and gone. She dropped off the car, checked on the lawyer (still passed out), untied her, and took the bus back to her place. She slept in the next day and then called Frankie and said she would be by at 1pm.

Brandi entered the club and was led upstairs. Frankie and Mr. S were sitting there. At the bar was the man she had knocked out for tailing her. He glowered at her and then got up and left as she sat down.

"He's still working for you? I would have thought he would be, um, no longer employed at least after having me take him down."

"He's good for a lot of things, other than tailing people. I like to keep assets handy in case I need them. But he won't be doing any tailing for a while. His story was interesting to say the least. You are someone very interesting Ms. Mimms."

"And someone who is here to finalize a deal. Here you go." She handed him a thumb drive. "Everything you need is on there, the DA knows who has the strings and who he answers to. You can check it out now or later, since I know you know where I live you can always get ahold of me. But since we had a deal, I expect we will never speak again."

"We shall see. A moment." Mr. S opened a laptop and they plugged in her thumb drive. They opened the file and watched the entire video. Brandi was expecting some comments or some jokes, but they were both completely businesslike and when it completed Mr. S pulled the thumb drive and walked out without a word.

"We are good."

"Yes. But one moment, before you leave, I want you to meet someone."

Brandi shifted slightly in her chair, making ready to shove back and pull her gun if she needed to.

"Excellent work Ms. Brandi."

Brandi jumped at the voice and turned to see Mr. Case walk in with a broad smile.

"Sorry My Dear. This was a test, well it was a job and a test actually, and you passed with flying colors."

Frankie stood up and shook hands with Mr. Case. "Yes indeed. I had my doubts about this, but when you came in here and we found Jack passed out in the alley just like you said I began to wonder if Mr. Case might be right about you."

"Can you please explain?" Brandi said as she moved her chair a bit to be more by the wall.

"Of course. My Dear, a lot of the work we do is obviously illegal and can quickly become very dangerous. I have made numerous contacts with various criminal organizations over time, some are business, some are more of a partnership. Having people who are willing to be very violent on your behalf or are willing to dirty their hands with certain things, is sometimes needed. I steer clear of national level secrets because groups like the CIA or MI6 have the will and ability to make things very, VERY painful very quickly. Rich people and certain companies though are a different story. Yes, they can have things done that others can't but at the same time are more open to retaliation in various forms. This means that provided I have muscle enough to back me, I can get away with things in this realm. Frankie here is part of that muscle, at least in this part of the world."

"Mr. Case has been more than helpful in making sure I can operate and in return, I make sure that if someone gets mad enough about something and is able to trace it back to him that it doesn't happen."

"Since you were the cause of trouble, even if you didn't understand or know what was going on, this was a prime opportunity to test you in a real-world situation and see how you could do. No support from me, a situation where you couldn't go to the police, and one where you couldn't run. You identified who was after you, confronted him, made a deal, and then followed through."

Mr. Case looked at her a bit and Brandi noted his face took on a slightly grim cast. "This was an additional test as well. I know you can take care of people when they are a direct threat to you and your well-being. But I needed to know if you could take care of "collateral" issues and damage."

Brandi looked at him. "Collateral?" She thought a moment. "The Domme." She said.

"Yes. I had Frankie here cancel her on purpose twice so you would be faced with a situation as part of this test. You knew what you had to do, but you had some options. One, you could delay and try again. Two, you could have just read some and done things based on your research. Three, you could have scanned her and just gone with what you could gleam from her short-term memories. Or four, you could have been ruthless and done what you did in order to make sure you got it right, regardless of the fact that you were doing this to someone innocent and someone who had never done anything to you."

Mr. Case and Frankie both had a bit of a hard look to them, but Brandi noted there was something else to it.

Respect.

"Ms. Mimms, this profession is not for the faint of heart, and it's not one for people with a whole lot of morals. In some parts of it, yes, there is what you could consider a code of ethics, although I hate to use that term. Keeping your end of a deal and always dealing straight with your customers are things you MUST do if you want to stay in business. But there are times when you will be faced with fucking over complete strangers badly, or people you know. I have found that screwing over people you know is easier for most people because when it happens they have done something to you or you can always think of something that works for you mentally. But a total stranger? Just someone off the street who is just trying to live their life? A bit harder than you think."

Mr. Case smiled grimly. "I know what you did to Doc. You could have let him go, you could have done a lot of things, but you took care of him and haven't even blinked at doing it. So I know you can handle dealing with friends if needed. But I needed to know if you had the cold heart to do it to anyone."

"You showed that you can handle yourself and so Ms. Brandi, welcome to Case Consulting."

Mr. Case held out his hand and Brandi smiled as she shook it.

Frankie smiled slightly. He then slid a white envelope over to her. "For a job well done, consider it a bonus. That tape was even better than what we had before. I am not going to ask HOW you managed to get him into that situation, but you did and it was in his office which is even better. We own the DA more so than before. For the record, I don't know how you did what you did, but I don't talk. Mr. Case would not do business with me if I did. Your, methods shall we say, won't go beyond this room."

"Now then Ms. Brandi, you will move immediately. Follow the instructions in this folder and I will see you once completed." Mr. Case said as he put a manila folder on the table.

"Yes sir, boss." Brandi replied with a smile.


12