Blow Your Mind Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can."

The man nodded and made a note. "Alright, this is a card to a certain gun range. See the man named Mack, he will check you out on it. If you are any good, we will see about setting you up with a kit for your gun. If not, he will train you. While that gun works, if he recommends something bigger or heavier I'd listen to him. You will be getting a concealed carry permit in the mail tomorrow. Oh, yeah, here, regular old business cards for the yuppie."

Brandi loaded up everything and headed downstairs. She linked up with Brenda and they went to another office building. She led her through a door into an office with no name on it and past a very tough looking guard in a suit. Brandi could tell he was carrying a weapon by how he moved and the way his suit was cut slightly different.

"I swear, how can normal people NOT see this stuff?" Brandi wondered and shook her head as they went into a small conference room.

"Okay kid, quiz time. You have had a chance to see the places you need to blend into and the people you need to know and now have seen at least a glimpse of what your front is. In this business you don't get second looks or takes, so let's see what you know."

Brenda clicked on a screen and a picture of a man popped on.

"Who is this?"

"Mr. Daren Lassilo, COO of 1st Miami International Bank."

Brenda frowned just a bit at Brandi's reply and then really got into it.

Brenda went through multiple photos of various people she had introduced Brandi to the day before and Brandi rattled them all off. After the first several she started asking her questions about their background that they had talked about. Brandi got those as well, and Brandi had to work to keep her face smooth as Brenda went from slightly amused to annoyed to pretty damn pissed off.

Brandi could read her body language easily and could easily see Brenda had gone off the reservation in terms of questioning and was getting so mad she was nearly trembling in anger. Brandi was beginning to get a bit worried about how well she was going to handle this when Brenda took a deep breath and said in an even voice "Damn. Okay kid, you win, you got the background down perfectly. How did you set me up?"

"Beg your pardon?"

"Either you have a trick, or Mr. Case is fucking with me. Which is it?"

Brandi smiled. "I guess I could have told you about my photographic memory."

Brenda growled. "Photographic memory? No kidding? Well, that explains a lot then. Ok, let's see how well you do on your background then."

Brenda spent the next hour going over Brandi's new professional identity. She seemed a lot more at ease this time and Brandi had it all perfectly. Brandi smiled and put on the front of "The new kid being happy they did so well for the boss" look.

But she was nervous. Brenda was much more relaxed, but there was a new tension in her. It was like she had reached a decision on something and was figuring out how to do it. Brandi could tell she was working hard to put her at ease and that was making her internal alarms go off big time.

Brandi was going over in her mind what Mr. Case had told her about Brenda and what she had learned since. But she always kept coming back to Mr. Case's comment from the second time they had met.

"Next time, don't wait to act."

After a bit longer Brenda sighed and said "Okay Brandi, you are solid. Too bad you can't teach me how to have a photographic memory, must make things easy."

"Not as easy as you think. I'm glad I got to go over all of this with you, it's one thing to know it, but it's another thing to really know it, if you follow."

Brenda smiled and nodded. Brandi returned the smile even though she saw that cold look her Brenda's eye again. Brenda stood up and stretched. "Well, you pass muster on this test. Hey, you hungry?"

"Yeah, now that you mention it, I don't think I had lunch."

"Well, I happen to know a spot, nice out of the way, great food and everyone minds their business."

Brandi's alarms were going off big time but she smiled and said "Sounds great."

They got into Brenda's car and she was soon zipping down the road. Brandi noted immediately (she had memorized a road map of the greater Miami area) that she was heading towards a bad area. A place where people didn't go unless they had some business to do that was not legal or were cops. Brandi sighed and waited for her chance. They were turning a corner when Brandi looked behind them.

"Brenda, I think we have a tail. Green four door SUV one car back."

The SUV turned with them as Brenda checked her mirror. Brandi had seen she had not been keeping an eye out in the rearview much and was hoping this might give her a bit of a push.

"You sure?" Brenda said as she had to stop at a stopped car at a stop sign. The Green SUV had heavily tinted windows and pulled up right behind them.

"Yeah, but let's check. Go through the stop sign and then duck right down the alley. Punch it all the way, come out on the other end, go right, then go right and circle around."

Brenda gave her a look between "Impressive" to "Are you fucking kidding" but nodded. She went through the stop sign, and then gunned it. She jerked the wheel to the right and zipped down the alley. As per Brandi's memory of the map, it was a large alley and mostly empty so the sports car had no issues. Just as she was getting towards the end of the alley Brenda slammed on the brakes, stopped and backed quickly behind a dumpster with just her mirror peaking out. She watched and then then let out a sigh.

"Guess you were wrong, the green SUV just drove past without stopping. Damn girl, you had m..."

Brenda turned around and Brandi locked lips with her. She shoved over the divider and pushed Brenda up against the door. Brenda thrashed and tried to break free but was only able to rev the engine and then honk the horn while she struggled. After a few seconds her struggles ceased and she went limp.

Brandi broke her kiss and sat back in her seat. Brenda's eyes were rolled up in her head and her head hung limply. "Whaaaaaaa happppppppndddd?" She slurred out.

Brandi got out, went around and opened the door. She pulled Brenda out of her seat, led her around to the other side, sat her down, buckled her in and then gave her a sensing kiss and scanned her memories over the last couple of days. Brandi shut the door and got in the other side. She pulled out her burn phone as she peeled out of the alley. She dialed the Help Desk and waited.

"Help Desk."

"This is Brandi Mimms, number 58942."

"Yes Ms. Mimms."

"You are about to have a major cyber-attack on the dark web and front system. The hackers are coming from overseas, possibly Russia, for sure Eastern Europe. They are going to be using Brenda Lynn's access code along with two others, one from a Marcus, don't know the name, and the other a woman who was working on something called "Project Codex". I get the feeling she may have been out of contact for a while and this might be disguised as a call for help."

There was a pause and then another voice came online. "Ms. Mimms, please repeat what you just said, there are several people online." Brandi did. Another short pause. Then Mr. Case's voice said "Act on what she said. Brandi go to the safe-house listed in your file and wait there. Is Ms. Lynn with you now?"

"She is, but she is currently unresponsive." Brandi said.

"I understand. Take her with you and carry out your assignment. Keep the phone handy as you may get new directions shortly."

The line went dead and Brandi drove quickly to the safe-house. She pulled into the driveway of a small two-bedroom economy in a lower middle-class neighborhood that looked like everyone minded their own business. She got out, tapped in the access code, and then opened the garage door. She pulled the car in (it would really stand out if she left it outside) and shut the door. She heaved Brenda to her feet and mostly dragged her into the nearest bedroom.

Brandi went to the fridge and got a bottle of water. She sat down and drank some and shook her head.

"Cripes. First real day on the job and I find out my lead is a mole for some European mob. Christ, I am really starting to lose faith in humanity."

After catching her breath and then checking the windows to see if anyone was taking an interest that they shouldn't, she then swept the house for bugs using her gear. Satisfied, she turned on the white noise generator and set it on the nightstand in the room with Brenda.

"Well, time to get to work. You are very pretty, this should be fun." Brandi said as she started to undress. Brandi stripped naked and then stripped Brenda. Brandi giggled as she looked over her target.

"Nice body baby. My, my, pussy nice and shaved, and a little rose tattoo over your clitty. Naughty girl." Brandi said with her devilish voice. Brandi eased down and gently kissed Brenda's clit and Brenda stiffened and then let out a long sigh. Brandi felt her body just relax and slowly go completely limp as she kissed her pussy gently and then swirled her tongue around. Brenda let out a cooing sound and Brandi giggled and then started to suck on her clit and then on her pussy lips.

Brenda's head began to roll around and she started making baby babbling sounds. Brandi giggled more and kept at it.

"Damn girl, most of my marks are stone cold out by now. You must be pretty strong willed, oh well, not strong willed enough." Brandi moved a finger into Brenda's slit and with a loud "Abbbbbbbaaaaa." Brenda passed out.

Brandi noted she hadn't orgasmed yet, but she was plenty wet. Brandi arranged her legs and then eased up between them.

"Feeding time. MMMMMMMMMMMMMSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" Brandi hissed out as her pussy rubbed hard against Brenda's.

Brandi hissed and then growled. "What the fuck? Are you fucking trying to resist me? ME? You fucking whore!"

Brandi was getting jolts of pleasure but they were lesser than what she had gotten before. Brenda's face seemed to be contorting a bit. She was out, but her face indicated that sub-consciously she was trying to focus.

"You fucking fuck! I am going to have your fucking mind!" Brandi snarled. She ground her pussy hard into Brenda's and they both let out a large gasp and a jolt of pleasure seemed to rip through Brandi like a dam giving way.

"Mmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmm! NNnnnnnnnnnn, fuckkkkkk meeeeeeeee! So fucking good!" Brandi growled out as the rush of pleasure and energy hit her full on. She hadn't fed yet today, so she swooned and moaned for a few minutes as wave after wave on sensory input washing through her connection. She felt Brenda tremble and then orgasm and then she matched Brenda's with one of her own.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Sooooooooo gooooooooooooooood!" Brandi panted out. "God damn! Focus Brandi! Fuckinnnnggggg, ngggggg, focus!" Brandi was finally able to clear her head just a bit and get her thoughts back under control.

"Fuck! I could just stay like that forever if I'm not careful. Kay, now, mmmmmmmmm, sssssssss, now to get to work."

Brandi dug into Brenda's brain. Brenda had tons of stuff and Brandi didn't need to worry about messing her up. Brandi found her various skills (lockpicking, hacking, karate at black belt level, pick pocketing, gambling, appraising jewelry and so on), her knowledge (everything related to Mr. Case, in short most of her memory over the last 15 years), and most important the plan for how she was going to betray the organization and why.

"You, "grunt", stupid, sssssss, cunt!" Brandi moaned out. "Fucking idiot! Oh FUCKKKKKKKKK!!!!!"

Brandi orgasmed hard and felt the blast of the upload hit her like a swinging log. Her whole body jerked and it broke the connection. The sudden end of the pleasure caused Brandi to start and then lose her balance and fall backward off the bed and bang her head on the floor.

Brandi came to a few minutes later and rubbed her head. "Ow. Fucking OW! Damn, what a rush that is, but I really wish I could pass out and stay on the fucking bed next time." Brandi laid back for a moment and felt the faint aftershocks of pleasure course through her body. "Mmmmm, that feels so fucking nice. God yes. Mmmmm, so nice."

Brandi zoned out for bit. Aside from her whole body feeling the joy of a massive orgasm, her mind felt stuffed and gorged and she had the post-thanksgiving feast lethargy mixing with it. She just wanted to curl up under some nice covers and sleep. After a bit she decided why not and crawled up onto the bed.

Brenda was lying on her back, completely out of it with a huge smile on her face, sweaty, cum-streaked, and reeking of hot and heavy sex. Brandi leaned over and kissed her on the lips and Brenda let out a low sigh and snuggled closer to Brandi. Brandi giggled and put her arms around the comatose form. After a moment she sighed and rolled over. She forced herself to get up and go into the kitchen. After digging around for a bit she found what she was looking for. She went back and zip tied Brenda's wrist and ankles together and then snuggled into bed with her.

"Never take chances my little former spy." Brandi said with a yawn and then passed out.

Brandi woke up to a buzzing sound. She felt a bit better but still very stuffed and worn out. She grumbled and picked up the burn phone. She checked the number. It checked out and she answered.

"Yes."

"Things have calmed down on our end. How is your end?" Mr. Case's voice was definitely in business mode.

"Things are fine here. Subject is fully neutralized as per discussion and I have the details of what was supposed to happen."

"Why didn't you call with them earlier?" Mr. Case said with a no-nonsense tone.

Brandi paused for a moment and then shrugged. "Two reasons; one the attack was already underway and nothing I had by then would help you any given you already had the three main avenues of attack. Two, I was so fucking drained by what I did to Brenda I had to take a nap. She is still completely out of it, and I can barely think. This one was harder I think. I had to work at it more for some reason. I am thinking it was likely due to her strong will and stubbornness."

"We will look into the aspect further at a later time. Next time, you WILL call in with whatever you have at the time."

Brandi rubbed her head and said "I understand. I will but understand this knocked me out for a bit so no promises."

"Noted. There is another phone hidden behind the toilet with a slip of paper with the ID number. Break this one and pick up that one. Remain there overnight, get some sleep, if you need to eat, use what is in the fridge. Do not order out, and no one from the company will come by to see you. If someone does get out of there and head to the HQs office."

"Got it."

The phone went dead. Brandi smashed the burn phone against the corner of the bedstand and then got the other phone. Brenda was still completely in la-la land and snoring peacefully. Brandi grumbled about her getting to get some sleep and then went and got a shower and then some food. After eating, Brandi began sorting through her head.

"Well, Brenda certainly had a lot of useful stuff, but damn if she didn't get sloppy as hell. And all for a guy."

Brandi shook her head. Brenda had been on a mission several years ago and had met someone in Europe. A handsome man, Russian, and the one man who wouldn't take her shit other than Mr. Case. Brenda had fallen head over heels in love with him. Brandi had seen some of the memories and she sighed.

"I'm not one for romantic sap, but damn, she had some fun with Nicoli. Mmmmm, that one in Red Square was so hot." Brandi murmured.

Nicoli was a very important man in a large Eastern European Criminal organization. It turned out that it was one group Mr. Case avoided dealing with at all costs. It had ties to several formal intelligence agencies from some very power countries and did a LOT of dirty work for them. Mr. Case had been at odds with them for a long time.

Brenda had been the perfect opportunity for them. And Brenda went along willingly. She had felt that only 35% of the value of a job was severely unpaying her despite making over ten million a year. Love was part of it (and some really awesome sex apparently), but so was pride, arrogance, and flat-out greed.

"This bitch had no honor. God, I can't believe I am saying that, but that is the truth. She had no loyalty, no feeling of comradery, no feelings of debt to Mr. Case for getting her into the business, no appreciation for what he had done for her. Nothing. The picture of self-fucking-centered. That and what she was going to do to me just because I showed her up? Fuck you bitch."

Brandi glanced at the stainless-steel refrigerator and saw her reflection. She looked into her own eyes for a bit and then shook her head. "No, I'm not like that bitch. Sure I am out for me, but I can understand when someone does me a good turn that I should repay them. And after this little incident, I get the feeling that there won't be too many safe places for people who betray Mr. Case. Nope, I think I will be loyal enough to do my job and then if I need to get out of this, I'll do it smart."

But Brandi mulled over her acquired memories and thoughts and frowned. "But what is smart in this case? Brenda had found a reason, well one she could finally face up to other than flat out greed and arrogance, she wanted to stop doing what she was doing and this was the only way she thought she could get out. By destroying the people she worked with and for so they couldn't get her. She didn't trust Mr. Case. She didn't trust anyone. Shit, I need to start thinking about this now. To retire from this job may require a really long-term plan."

Brandi paused for a moment and then let out a laugh. "God listen to me. Six months ago, I couldn't think past the next Friday night party. Now? Damn, I guess I have grown up."

Brandi heard a murmur from the bedroom and she walked in wearing one of the robes that had been hanging there. Brenda was looking around confused and dazed.

"Good evening sleepyhead."

"Um, hi?"

Brandi sat down and smiled at her. "So Brenda what do you remember?"

"Um, nothing really. It's all messed up, like big holes in my life. My last clear memories are from when I was junior in Harvard, then there's all sorts of holes and gaps." She frowned and then winced. "Ow. It hurts to think. Er, who are you?"

"I'm a friend. There was something bad that was going on and I got you out of the way. Things are safe now, but you need to stay here with me until my friend comes and lets us know for sure things are okay. You hungry?"

Brenda nodded like an eager little girl and Brandi cut off the ties and got her into a robe. "You will need to shower, but let's eat first."

Brenda ate up the simple defrosted meal Brandi made for her. Brandi quizzed her lightly, but it was very obvious her brains had been ripped apart. She was confused about a lot and sometimes started to cry when memories just ended. Brandi felt a bit bad when that happened, but then remembered what she had planned to do both to the organization and her and then had to hold back her rage.

After eating Brenda went to take a shower. Brandi heard a knock on the door. Getting her gun she carefully checked using the hidden doorbell cam and let out a sigh of relief when it was Mr. Case.

She ushered him in and he sat down. "Sorry for my state of dress, but like I said, the draining did a number on me. She resisted a bit, and I had to push through it. Wiped me out for a while afterwards."

Mr. Case nodded. "That makes sense, she had taken several courses on resisting interrogation so that might have helped her. But you did get what we discussed?"

"She will never spy again. She had no concept of how to do it, and she had no memory of you in that manner. She does remember working for the front though. I left that in place, she knows she has been doing consulting work for you for 15 years but has only met you a couple of times when you played that role. I figured it would lessen the blow and let her have a chance at living a normal life. She's going to need it."