Blow Your Mind Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Case arched an eyebrow. "She's in debt up to her eyeballs. She was able to hide most of it from you, some very creative bookkeeping really, but that's how she met Nicoli. She lost several million at one of his underground casinos in Warsaw and they took her up to see him about how she was going to pay it back. He knew she was a spy but had thought she was a CIA spook. He was going to blackmail information out of her when he found out who she really worked for. She fell hard for him and he was apparently at least fond of her, enough that he helped her out with some other debts. They put together the plan to attack you on the dark web, burn your agents, get your files, and wreck your hidden finances. She seduced the code out of Marcus and she burned your other agent and helped them torture the information out of her. After this attack, she and Nicoli were headed to a private island to enjoy their victory. They didn't really want your money or information, they were just chumming the waters to get others to come and rip you apart, that way you couldn't target any one group as you wouldn't be able to trace it back other than some vague ideas."

Mr. Case had a mixed look of respect and anger. "That fills in the blanks nicely. I have traced it back directly to the mob responsible, and the word is out. Their attack was a complete failure and we were able to reveal some of their very valuable assets in the counter-attack to some "friends" of mine in the NSA. They are going to take a big hit in their cyber-crime section for this, and very likely Nicoli is going to get a rather permanent demotion."

Brandi smiled. "Good. The memory I have of how he and Brenda broke your agent is enough for me to hope it's not a quick demotion."

"Yes, I agree. But I will take what I can get, namely his head on a pike. Now then, what about Brenda?"

Brandi took a breath and said "Keep her on."

Mr. Case arched an eyebrow and Brandi held up her hands. "Hear me out. She is absolutely no threat to you anymore. I mean none. She couldn't spy on a sleeping dog if she was tied to it. But she has her front skills, in fact she thinks all of that stuff was real. She can actually DO it. I'm not saying this because she deserves to get away with anything, but she can repay you by helping the keep up the front. For others in the real business, it will look like a retirement of an agent who has been so badly burned they can't get back in. For those who don't, you can make it like an office promotion. She is a big social splash around here, let her be more of the official face. She will never know the real story."

Brandi paused and then looked Mr. Case dead in the eyes and gave the final push. "And it will also look like she was in on a double-cross. If anyone wants to take revenge, they will go after her, not you or me."

Mr. Case gave her a very level look. "That is a rather cold-blooded solution."

Brandi returned the look evenly. "She was planning on drugging me and then dumping me off in a bad part of town. She was going to use the attack as a cover to disappear and hopefully make me disappear or be so spooked I wouldn't want to do this and take off. You know why? Because I showed her up at that cocktail hour and she was so fucking petty she decided that should be my punishment. So yeah, fuck her and the horse she rode in on. You said it yourself, "Don't wait". So I didn't."

Mr. Case thought about it and then said "I don't know, but it is worth thinking over. Get her cleaned up and then take her to this address. It's her new apartment, at least for now until we decide what to do. Leave the keys in the car. We will get rid of it and use the Honda that is now parked out front."

"You got it boss."

"And Brandi? Two things. One, great job. Two, you are right, don't wait. Ever."

Brandi waited until she heard the shower turn off and then walked in on Brenda. She was toweling off and Brandi noted her finely toned body and pert tits. Brenda smiled shyly and Brandi giggled.

"How are you doing?"

"Better. I'm still really confused about what happened, but when I don't think about it I'm okay. I try to focus and I get a really bad headache."

"I figured. There was a chemical leak at the office. They were doing some stuff in the basement and a bunch of stuff got spilled and it mixed together and got into the ventilation. Really noxious stuff. I was just coming in when they started pulling everyone out. Mr. Case told me to take you home because you got a full dose of the stuff. You were really out of it."

Brandi put her eyes down and smiled shyly. "You, uh, you kinda made a pass at me and one thing kinda led to another..."

Brenda blinked and blushed. Her eyes seemed to focus for a moment and then she winced and put her hand up to her temple. "Ow. I made a pass at you?"

Brandi smiled again and walked up to Brenda who was now looking very confused and in pain. Before Brenda could react Brandi leaned in and kissed her. She scanned her and noted she was still very jumbled and confused, but she did have some memories of the pleasure they had shared. Brandi lightly scrambled her brains a bit and then broke the kiss.

Brandi looked in Brenda's eyes and happily noted the dopey look was back and Brenda had a stoned smile on her face and very glassed unfocused eyes. Brandi took her by the hand and led the unresisting woman back to the bed and laid her down. Brandi laid down next to her and drew her finger up from Brenda's bellybutton to one of her nipples and then leaned over and gave it a nice little kiss. Brenda let out a contented sigh and Brandi kissed the other one and then slowly kissed up to Brenda's lips.

Brandi was fully sated, so she didn't really try to scramble Brenda anymore and Brenda didn't need any work as her mind was tripping out as far as Brandi could tell with each little kiss.

Brandi gently pulled Brenda's face down between her legs and said "Kiss it." Brenda did and Brandi sighed. "Again." Brenda did and this time kept kissing. Brandi gently pushed her face deeper into her pussy and said softly "Lick it, kiss it, please it." Brenda did as she was told and Brandi lay back and enjoyed being the one getting the attention for once.

"Mmmmm, this is nice Brenda. We should do this more often. You are very good with that tongue." Brandi said and let out a contented sigh. While this didn't even remotely compare to the overwhelming blasts of pleasure she got during sex or oral, it was very lovely and enjoyable in that she was the one getting the attention and not having to do the work. She wasn't feeling the jolts nearly as much, more like little zaps that made her want to giggle when Brenda kissed her pussy hard or really got her tongue into her.

Brandi let Brenda work on her for a while, occasionally having to give her instruction as she would sometimes just space out. Brandi felt an orgasm build and she gently pushed Brenda's head down into her crotch. "Now pet, work that tongue, swirl it, that's it...Yeesssssssssssssssss."

Brandi let out a contented sigh as the orgasm hit her. It was easy and gentle compared to the mind blowing, body convulsing knocking her off the bed ones she had otherwise. She smiled and pulled Brenda up next to her. Brenda smiled the smile of the mindless and stoned and Brandi giggled. Brenda joined in and Brandi pulled her next to her and then pulled on the covers. Brenda snuggled up close and with a sigh feel into a deep sleep.

Brandi petted her a bit and then sighed. She reached over and set an alarm for a couple of hours and then snuggled under the covers.

She yawned and said "Well my little mole, you have a nice nap and then we will get you to your new home. This was fun. Thank you for being such a wonderful tutor." Brandi closed her eyes and dropped to sleep with her arms around her mark.