Blow Your Mind Pt. 06

Story Info
Brandi learns some limitations and abilities while on a job.
9.3k words
4.76
12.9k
9
4

Part 6 of the 18 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 03/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want to thank everyone for the feedback so far, it appears that a lot of folks are enjoying the story and that's great. I really hope I can keep it up. FYI, the biggest problem I find is to keep that ball rolling once you get things really good in your story, so I hope I can keep this story interesting for everyone.

PART VI

A YEAR LATER

After taking down Brenda, she had been kept in a safe house (well, safe mansion really) on the beach for several weeks while Mr. Case made sure things had died down. Mr. Case's defenses, thanks to her warning, had stopped the massive cyber-attack on his company cold. He had in turn been able to tip off INTERPOL and the NSA which had resulted in several major busts overseas of some wanted cyber criminals. The mob they had worked for had taken a big hit, and Nicoli had been found dead in the Vistula River three days after the failed attack.

Mr. Case had kept Brandi under wraps while he made sure that everything was cool. Mr. Case had decided to go with Brandi's idea about Brenda, and she had been "Promoted" at work. Brandi had seen her a day after that and Brenda had been really happy about it and appeared to have no idea at all about her former life. Not that it helped in the end, three weeks after the failed attack Brenda was killed in a hit and run "Accident" while out jogging one morning.

Brandi shrugged at the memory. When Mr. Case asked her about what she thought about it, she had replied that Brenda was lucky it was quick. Brandi couldn't tell if Mr. Case was pleased about that, but he hadn't seemed bothered.

Mr. Case had kept up Brandi's training. He had arranged for numerous experts to come by to "evaluate" her skills and she had copied what she was told to. Mr. Case and Brandi were very pleased with the results.

She was now a high level blackbelt in Karate, highly skilled in Judo and a crack pistol shot with several different types of weapons. She spoke Russian, Ukrainian, German, Japanese, Chinese, Korean and Thai perfectly in addition to the other languages she had taken from Lucinda. She was an expert lockpick, safe cracker and pick-pocket. Her field craft was second to none and she could drive a car better than James Bond's stuntman.

Mr. Case had then started using her. Brandi was initially thinking she would be busy for weeks on end, but Mr. Case had been dead serious about using her only for the most expensive and biggest jobs. Brandi would get an assignment and then she was told to plan it out, set it up, and then execute it. While there were some time limits, she usually had several months to carry it out and Mr. Case told her to take her time and do it right.

She had followed his advice and had planned her first operation for nearly two months. She executed it perfectly and made $5 million, with having to pay out $650K for setting things up, travel and so on. The client was exceptionally pleased with the level of detail of the information and Mr. Case gave her a month off which she spent island hopping in the Bahamas and Virgin Islands, 1st class all the way. After that she had conducted three missions flawlessly to the tune of $15 million total.

And now Brandi was in LA on mission four.

Brandi checked her makeup and blew a kiss into the mirror. "If this won't attract his attention, nothing will."

Brandi was decked out in a shimmering white floor length tight form fitting strapless gown. The gown was covered in little rhinestones and glittered in the light. Her make-up was flaw less and her hair was done up in a lovely bun with a ringlet hanging down on each side of her face. She worn a beautiful diamond necklace and matching earrings and an elbow length set of white opera gloves. Her heels were just high enough and she glided back and forth in front of the mirror looking at her sway. Her hair was dyed blonde and she felt the silk of her stockings and let out a sigh.

"Mmmmm, I feel like Cinderella. But I'm not looking for my Prince, I'm looking for my prey." She said with a giggle.

Her target this time was worth $25 million and was a lawyer. The client was being sued for violation of copyright and had a mole in his organization who had been feeding the lawyer a LOT of inside information that was allowing him to rip the defense to shreds. The client needed the mole's identity and needed to know what the lawyer knew. If she could recover his evidence that would help as well.

The hotshot lawyer was a member of the Beverly Hills Country Club and tonight was a big charity event. The guy was not married and was very much enjoying the bachelor life. He was "between" girlfriends and was on the prowl. Brandi had done a lot of digging into this guy's life (one of her training sessions had been with a data scientist and a librarian so she knew how to research and how to make her research work) and knew that right now he was kind of on the outs with the eligible young female crowd due to his last breakup. He would eventually get back in, he was too rich and handsome to NOT land a hot girlfriend/fiancé, but he was doing some purgatory time with the West Coast Crowd.

As much as she hated to sell out her sex to a guy who couldn't stay faithful, she was ecstatic that he was on the prowl for some fun. It made her job so much easier and this event was the perfect opportunity. This event was a glam show for the younger crowd looking to make it's mark, and it wasn't that hard to score an invite if you were pretty or handsome, so there were a lot of gold-diggers at this event. This lawyer was likely looking for a nice weekend squeeze or at least a one-night stand, so she had dolled up appropriately. He liked blondes and he liked them classy and professional but with a hint of kinky.

Brandi was going tonight as Brooke, a young doctor who had gone to Harvard Medical school. The real Brooke was on a weekend get away with her new boyfriend, and really was blonde, but not quite the stunner that Brandi was. But thanks to some data piracy from the help desk, Brandi was able to assume her persona for the evening and thanks to what she had ripped out of Dr. Caines, she could play the role perfectly.

Brandi got into her rented limo and headed to the Club. Brandi smiled as she got out of the limo to some flashbulbs of some of the local paparazzi. She glided up the stairs and into the main hall. Her heightened senses made her very aware that she was making a bit of a splash. She noted the looks from the men, the appraising and approving, and the looks from the women, which were usually jealous or spiteful or contemptable. She did mark a couple of women who were giving her appraising once overs and made a mental note for future use to see who they were.

Brandi smiled and chatted with a couple who appeared to be a bit out of their element and found out they were a new couple, tech CEO and wife, who were trying to break into the social scene. Brandi pointed out a few folks that they might hit it off with and then kept on moving through the room. She had several conversations with some handsome men, the usual bullshit about "Haven't seen you here before", "so what do you do" and so on. She smiled and giggled and blushed easily at the cues and then dis-engaged easily. After about 45 minutes of circling the room she spotted her mark.

Brad Yaris was a very handsome man, tall, well built, dark hair, and lovely grey eyes, similar to Brandi's own. He was talking with a couple other men over by the bar while he scanned the room. Brandi could read him like a book, he was definitely looking for some action and lucky her, he hadn't spotted her yet. She glided up to the bar from the side and slid around behind him and then just a bit too loudly ordered a drink in her "I'm sexy and I know it" voice.

Brad turned around at the sound like a dog hearing the dinner bell. Brandi kept her face straight as she saw him appraise her out of the corner of her eye. The drink arrived and Brad said "That seems a bit stiff for a lovely woman like you."

Brandi took her scotch on the rocks and lifted it up. "How would you know?" She took a very smooth sip and smiled sweetly at him while giving him the obvious once over. He grinned at her and Brandi noted the perfect teeth.

"Shit, this guy reminds me of Dylan. He's already undressed me three times and is working his angle. I am now his target." She thought. She looked at him and then frowned. "You don't have a drink. Now that is just rude, letting a lady drink by herself."

"My oh my! You are right. Bartender, I'll have what the lady is having."

Brandi nodded and smiled as the drink appeared. "Cheers." She said holding her glass up. Brad clinked his glass and sipped his scotch.

"So, I'm Brad. I am a lawyer. Best to get that out of the way first thing, to many people don't like lawyers and I hate to waste their time."

Brandi gave the little girl playing up to the man giggle and said "Lawyers are fine so long as they are not malpractice lawyers."

"You are a doctor?"

"Yes. I'm Brooke."

"Pleased to meet you Brooke. I must say, you are quite fetching in that dress."

Brandi made the typical small talk, playing Brad along. Using her player skills from Dylan and her own vast experience from all the escorts she copied from she could almost guess his responses word for word. She found she had to work hard to keep from laughing at him, he was so transparent to her. She let him lead her on and she dropped a couple of slightly sleazy comments (one about being commando, and the other about liking being on top) that really hooked him. They danced some, and she had to downgrade her dancing ability in order to not show him up as he was not that good at it.

During a slow dance she nuzzled close to him and whispered "I want you Brad. I want you NOW."

Brad didn't need more of a hint than that, they finished the dance and Brad led her out the door. Brandi noted the disapproval from a couple of the girls including Brad's ex-girlfriend and made a mental note to be sure she changed up her appearance if she worked in LA over the next six months. Brad led her to his sleek Mustang convertible (special edition, custom job) and zipped off towards his condo. Brandi sucked her finger and dragged it down her neck between her tits and licked her lips. Brad nearly wrecked several times but they got to his place alive and Brandi noted to herself not to overdo the sex appeal while driving next time.

Brad nearly sprinted to his door and fumbled the keys. Brandi grabbed them and said "Slow down tiger! I am not going anywhere. Except your bed..."

Brad was practically panting as Brandi opened the door and swayed in using her most eyeball catching sway. She glided down the hallway and turned over her shoulder to look at Brad who was gaping at her. She smiled her "time to fuck" smile, reached behind her back and slowly undid the zipper of her gown. Brad's eyes were glued to her hand as it eased down slowly. When she reached the bottom, she put her arms out to the side a bit and then gave her booty a shake to the right and then the left. The gown slid off her body and pooled on the floor.

Brandi turned and kissed her index finger. She traced it slowly down her neck and between her tits. She bought up her other hand and cupped them and slowly pushed them together as she stepped out of her dress. Her white heels, stockings and garter belt seemed to catch the light. She giggled and said "I told you I like going commando."

That broke the spell, and Brad lunged through the door and pushed her up against the wall while trying to tear his jacket off. He was kissing her neck and Brandi was having a hell of time trying to kiss him on the lips. But since his arms were pinned back in his jacket she was able to reach up and grab him by his hair and pull him in. She locked lips with him and gave him a scrambling kiss.

After about ten seconds she broke the kiss and Brad stumbled backwards. He staggered back into the wall, turned a bit as bumped off it and then tripped over an entry table leg. He fell face first onto a Turkish rug with a rather loud "THUD" and a smaller crunching sound. Brandi snickered and then laughed out loud when he rolled over and she saw he had broken his nose.

She leaned up against the wall for a bit as she laughed and then finally got herself under control. She giggled as she glanced around and then got her purse. She pulled out her bug sniffer, white noise generator and EMP pulser. She pulsed the living room and then swept it for bugs. Satisfied it was clear she turned on the white noise and rolled Brad over.

Brad was out cold. Brandi snickered at that again and then got some smelling salts. After a few waves Brad was looking around dazed.

"Booke? My nobs feels fuddy."

Brandi put her finger on his lips. "Shush Brad. You let Ms. Brooke take things from here. Let's kiss and make it better." Brandi leaned in and gave him another mind melter kiss and was pleased to see the glazed look in his eyes and that dazed smile of a happy little zombie mark.

"Brad? I want you to eat me out. Okay? Just start licking and sucking like a good little boy and everything will be just fine."

Brandi squatted down over Brad's face and she snickered at the first lick. "Harder baby." She lowered herself onto her knees and sat lower. Brad pushed up a bit and got a better lick. Brandi tried to rub down but stopped when she heard a "OW!" from Brad when his nose rubbed against her pussy. After several tries it was apparent that he could not eat her out because of his broken nose was causing him pain and Brandi was worried it might snap him out of his zoned state.

She sat to the side and let out a sigh. "Fucking figures. You are such a fucking horn dog you literally tied yourself up and broke your own damn nose trying to get into my pants. God, what a fucking idiot!"

Brandi growled a bit as Brad tried to rub her tits and swatted him away. "Damn it, now what? Maybe I play with myself? I don't know if I can make enough cum that way and I'll lose some before he can get to it. Hmmmm, I could piss in his mouth but that is way to fucking gross. Damn it, quit pawing my tits! Why don't you..."

"My tits."

Brandi blinked. "Hmmmm, my milk. I never tested that. And I do lactate when really excited sometimes." Brandi thought.

"Well, no time like the present to try it. Otherwise, it a blowjob for you and a lot of writing for me." Brandi said as she sat up on her knees. She cupped her titties and pushed one nipple into Brad's mouth. "Here you go, drink up and be a good little horn dog for Brooke." She said and giggled as Brad immediately sucked on the presented nipple.

"Oooooooooo, mmmmmmm, damn, that's nice." Brandi cooed as Brad swirled his tongue around and kept sucking. Brandi began to pant a bit and she pushed her fingers into her slit and began to rub her clit with her thumb.

"That's the stuff Brad. Mmmmm, yeah. Nice baby, keep sucking like that, keep, ooooooooo, mmmmm." Brandi moaned out as Brad worked his mouth. Brandi looked down to see his eyes still glazed but with some focus and he was beginning to suck harder.

Brandi was able to pop his mouth off and onto the other tit and he went right to work on that one. As enjoyable as his mouth was Brandi's nipples could only handle so much of his licking and nibbling before they started to get sensitive. After some time she popped him back onto her other tit and then Brandi suddenly felt her milk start to flow.

Brad sucked hard and then he coughed. He spit milk all over Brandi's chest but she grabbed his head and pulled it firmly back onto her chest.

"Suck and swallow!" NOW!" She hissed.

Brad's eyes seemed to get a bit sharper but he took a long pull, gulped it down and his eyes rolled up into his head and he simply fell back.

Brandi caught her breath and looked at Brad. His face had that completely stoned look that people got once they had eaten her cum. Brandi smiled and said "Well, that just might have worked. Time to plug in and find out."

Brandi finished undressing Brad and hardened him up with a few licks. She was already feeling the hunger and the taste of his cock was enough to get her fully aroused. She lowered herself down onto him and felt the wave blast through her body.

"FUCK YEAH! Mmmmmm, God! That's the stuff!" Brandi babbled as she began to ride her latest conquest. She focused and saw his mind spread out before him. She rode the wave for a few moments, letting the pleasure flow through her and letting the little pulses she got when she pushed down on his cock give her mini orgasms.

"God, I could just do this for daysssssss." Brandi moaned out. She ground down once more and then focused.

"Ok, where, ssssssss, where is what I needddddd, mmmmmmm, so good! Focus! MMmmmmmm'kay, there we are!" Brandi found what she was looking for and started to copy it.

But then something happened.

"Ow! What the fuck?" Brandi jerked as her head seemed to pop with a burst of pain. Brandi felt woozy for a second and then focused. Her link was still in place, she was still getting the connection and all the fun with it, but her download had not completed. It had stopped.

"What the hell?" Brandi focused again, and the same thing happened.

"Damn it, what the fuck is going on?" Brandi slowed down and began to slow pump Brad while she began to probe his mind. "Same as every other mind I have ever fed off of. All of its here, so why can't I copy it?" She muttered out loud.

"Hang on, time to put Dr. Caines skills to good use. Let's see here. Mmmm, maybe the issue is on my end. Why would something stop me from copying?" Brandi said out loud as trying to internalize during a session was difficult. "I don't want to? That's crap. He's somehow blocking me? Also crap, if anything this jerk wad is an open book. What could block me from taking his memories? Memories? Oh shit!"

Brandi jerked as the thought hit her. "Memory space! Fuck me! I am a living human computer! Any computer has only a certain amount of memory! Oh shit, am I full? Hang on, focus bitch, focus! Let's look inside ourselves if we can."

Brandi pumped up and down a few times and made a as solid a connection as she had ever had. If she wasn't so nervous she would have likely orgasmed so hard that she passed out, but while it still felt great, her situation had her more focus than ever. She had never tried to "look" inside her own mind like she did others, and she was worried if she could do it. She gritted her teeth, let out a deep breath, and focused.

Brandi looked into her mind and happily noted that she could visualize herself just like the other minds. But she immediately realized how cluttered it was. She tried to visualize herself as she did other people and basically her filing system was a clusterfuck of files and papers and random stuff scattered all over.

"Shit. My mind is a mess. I need, ugggggggghhhhhhh, mmmmmmm, I need to see if I cannnnnnn, uhhhhhh, order my thoughts."

Brandi pumped a few more times and then focused again. She started to move her mental files around and organize them by topic. She soon noticed that some "space" was created on her mental desk. She decided to finish cleaning before she tried to download again. She kept slow pumping Brad and had to get into his head to slow down his reactions so he wouldn't cum to soon, but she worked fast and soon had a large space empty.

She noticed several things.

First thing was she had a huge "junk" file. All the random stuff she had fed on starting from Doc's organic chemistry class to the airline stewardess she had fed on during the plane ride out to LA, this file was huge. All sorts of literal junk for her, especially since she usually tried to feed only on minor memories or unpleasant ones. It took up a lot of her mind's "Deskspace".

Next thing was that her "skills" folder seemed oddly small. When she looked into the skills it seemed like lots of things were missing, but she could do them easily. She spoke several languages to check and did some interesting things with her pussy muscles that she didn't exactly "remember" but just "knew".