Blow Your Mind Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Huh, that, uuuuuuuuummmmmm, God so good! That is weird as hell. I'll have to try to figure it out later. Time to try copying."

Brandi hissed as she bounced several more times and she whimpered in pleasure as she focused on the flow. Brad's mind was laid out before her and she absorbed the ones about the case. She had no sharp pain this time and felt the knowledge flow into her mind, right into the "file" she had made for it.

Brandi let out a triumphant yell and ground down hard on Brad's cock. Brad gibbered and then his eyes crossed, rolled up and he began to cum.

Brandi last coherent thought was "I wish I could dump this junk." And then the blast of pleasure from Brad's cum shooting deep inside caused her own eyes to cross and she let out a howl of pleasure that would illicit a noise complaint the following morning, and after several massive spasms she simply flopped backwards and was snoring away with Brad.

Brandi woke up several hours later feeling exhausted. She rolled off Brad who was still snoring and was able to crawl towards a couch. After some work she was able to crawl up onto it and she started wiping herself off on one of cushions.

"Yuck. Whew, THAT was something. Damn, what a fuck that was! I think that was longer I have ever gone. God my head is pounding from all of that work. I need some water." It took Brandi a bit to get enough energy to get up and stagger to the kitchen and then actually get some water. Brandi gulped it down and felt a lot better.

"Okay, I need to figure out this safe of his and get that stuff."

Brandi used her newly acquired knowledge to go right to the hidden safe (in the floor of his den), disarm the alarm and then open it up. It had all the documents and evidence he was going to submit this coming Monday. Brandi pulled out her phone and photographed each one and then shredded them. She finished, wiped everything down and reset the alarm.

She showered and then wandered into the living room. It was about 4 am and Brandi remembered they had gotten back here at about ten last night.

"Well, you certainly earned your sleep Brad. That was mostly fun, if I do say so myself." Brandi said as she leaned back in a chair with a contented sigh.

She let her mind wander and she noticed that things seemed a bit more distinct. "Hmmmm, that's odd. Everything is usually very distinct for me, but it just seems a bit more now." She looked around and nodded. "Yes, things are a bit more, un, focused I guess? This is weird. It's like..."

Brandi's eyes widened a bit. "It's like a computer that just got cleaned up and rebooted. It's, well I'm, running better!" Brandi giggled and then tried to focus and look inside her mind like she visualized it when she was plugged into someone. She gritted her teeth and after a bit she shook her head. "Crap. I just can't get the stimulation I need. It's like my brain is running on regular gas when it needs high octane special grade. Maybe I can do it if I am playing with myself? I will try that later. Oh shit, I forgot to blank him in all the excitement."

Brandi yawned. She smiled at Brad's snoring form. "He is pretty handsome. Hmmmmm, all work and no play makes Brandi a horny little spy. I think maybe I will have some more fun this weekend and then blank him when I'm done."

Brandi walked over and grabbed Brad by his foot and dragged him over by the fireplace on the large run lying there. She got a couple of pillows and then a comforter off the couch and she laid Brad's head down one, her head on the other, and then covered them up. She was still tired, so she snuggled up to her mark and fell back asleep.

Brandi woke up and saw Brad smiling at her. She smiled back. "Morning handsome."

"Morning sexy." Brad leaned forward and they kissed. Brandi held back her power as much as she could but even then Brad's eyes were slightly glazed and his head flopped back on the pillow.

"Damnnnnn, your kisses are amazing. I just feel like my mind is just overwhelmed by bliss."

"Awe. You say the nicest things. Mmmmmm, sleep well?"

Brad's smile broadened. "Yeah. Like a baby. You were AMAZING last night Brooke! I am not kidding baby, that probably was the most amazing sex I have EVER had!"

Brad's smile faltered a bit and then he got a really weird look. Brandi looked into his eyes. "You flatterer. But thank you, you were pretty damn good too. Something wrong?"

Brad shook his head but the confused look didn't leave his face. "No baby, I'm good. It's just...Well, you were so good I think you caused me to hallucinate or something. Well, that and my nose hurting. Did I fall down or something?"

Brandi laughed. She kissed him again, letting a bit more of her power through to weaken his mind. "You actually banged it against the door while trying to slam it shut and get your shirt off. But what about this hallucination? Tell Brooke all about it. Pleaseeeeeeee?" She said in her sexy simpering "please do what this sexy little thing is asking so nicely for" voice.

Brad lay back and Brandi noted his eyes were very glassy. "Sure thing. I have these weird thoughts in my head. Like memories. But they are not mine."

Brandi's eyes widened. "Not yours? What do you mean?"

Brad frowned but the glassy look stayed in his eyes. After a moment he said "Well, I have this memory of dating a guy, a football player for some team with Orange and Blue colors named Ron, and how much of a dick he was to me. But I'm straight, and I went to Stanford, I don't know any football players, and I sure as hell never dated one. But the memory is crystal clear. The guy calls me Heather, and I know he is talking to me, but, shit, I swear it's MY memory. How weird is that? Do you know anyone named Ron?"

Brandi was able to give Brad a "That is some weird shit" look. "Nope. Can't say as I do. And I don't know any football players either and I know you are not gay based on your performance last night."

Brad smiled. Brandi kissed him again and held it a bit. Brad's eyes were very glassy and he sounded drunk when he responded to Brandi's next question.

"What do you remember from last night?"

"I remember last night, meeting you, dancing, driving home nearly wrecking, and then we got in the door and we jumped each other. Then it's kind of confused. I remember these blasts of bliss and pleasure. When I was in you it was the most intense feeling I have ever had, like doing coke while getting electric shocks. I swear it felt you were inside my mind. Then suddenly it was like pressure in my head, like something getting forced in and then I came so hard everything blanked out. And then I woke up next to you."

Brandi giggled and snuggled in close. "Well, I am glad you have such a high opinion of my skills. I do so love a man who can enjoy himself. But do you have any other weird memories?"

Brad nodded. "Yeah, some others. Teaching Organic Chemistry, having an affair with some older chick named Anne, and three other women named Beth, Jane, and Rebecca. I remember stealing a bunch of money from each one and running off. Wow, that's a shit thing to do. But again, I don't know any of these people and I for damn sure never took Organic Chemistry."

Brandi kissed him again and did it hard enough to zone him out for a few minutes. She rolled back and stared at the ceiling as her mind raced. "Holy shit! I think I just implanted memoires in this guy! Okay, let's go through it. That guy he is talking about..."

Brandi focused and after a bit remembered her friend Heather had dated a Ron from the football team. He had been a dick and she had broken up with him. Brandi focused and remembered that Heather had been one of the first people she had fed on.

"Fuck me! I just transferred the memories I took from Heather to Brad!" Brandi thought. She focused and remembered some of the conversations she had with Doc when this had started. One of the memories she had was about the conversation, and her saying she knew about those Organic Chemistry Classes, but she now had no memory of them. She remembered Dylan from her meeting with him and from Anne's memory, but she now had a big gap of memories from him. She remembered him dicking over seven women, but it didn't include Anne or the other three.

"Shit! I never even thought to try to see if I could, uh, program someone else with a memory. This could be REALLY useful. I wonder why only that amount? Did I fill him up? Let's see here, we were fucking, I was nearly overwhelmed by the pleasure, I said something about getting rid of the junk in my head. Damn I guess I did. But I passed out and fell backwards, and I broke the connection!"

Brandi looked over at Brad, zoned out and staring up at the ceiling with his eyes completely blank and stoned looking. She smiled and pulled off the blanket. She took hold of his cock and began to stroke it. A smile crept onto his face and Brandi giggled.

"Well, didn't you just become the luckiest man on the West Coast? Looks like you get a weekend you won't remember long enough to never forget." Brandi said. She bent down and gave his cock a kiss and felt the precum connection.

"Mmmmm, nice little jolt to get the body primed. You are going to love this Brad, trust Brooke on this one."

Brandi gave his cock a couple of good sucks and then she lowered her tits down to Brad's mouth. Before he could do more than grunt she pushed her nipple into his mouth. She started talking in a low voice.

"Drink Brad. Suck on these wonderful tits and drink my milk. Drink and drink and drink. That's it little boy! Suck it! Suck it! Mmmmmm, yeahhhhhhh baby! That's it!" Brandi said as Brad took several long pulls and gulped her milk down. Brad burped, and then lay still.

Brandi got off his face and noted the dazed smile and rolled up eyes. Brandi mounted him and his body went limp with a contented sigh excepting his cock which stayed nice and hard. Brandi moaned as the connection was made and she slowly moved up and down.

"Mmmmmm, so nice. Ssssssssss, yeah Brad, you have just what mommy needs. OOoooooooo, God! I could just stay like this forever! Time to focus Brandi! Let's do thisssss."

Brandi entered Brad's mind and after looking at his "desktop" she found a small folder labeled "Junk" in her handwriting. It looked just like she remembered her own Junk file looking like. Opening it, she found the memories he had talked about.

"Ok, so, uhhhhhhhhhh, so I put this file in his head. Let's if I can add more to it." Brandi thought. She focused again and got into her own head. She picked up the entire file and in her mind she seemed to turn around, like she was pivoting on her heel, and was then looking at Brad's desktop again. She put the Junk folder into the other Junk folder and she saw that it grew VERY large and ate up a lot of his desktop space.

"Ssssssss, damn, that's, "grunt", that's interesting. I, I, I, Iiiiiiiiiii, fuck so good! I wonder how that works. My personal memory file seems so much smaller. 'Kay, I need to, oooooooo, I need to think about this like a computer. Files, packaged memory, mmmmmm, ahhhhhhhhhh, ooooOOOOOOOOOO! God SO GOOD!" Brandi moaned out and her whole body swayed and twitched.

"Fuck this! I need to cum! NOW!" Brandi yelled and she bounced up and down hard and then screamed in delight as Brad shot his load into her and her body responded. Brandi jerked hard several times and had just enough focus to realize she had slid off Brad's cock and was falling backwards.

Brandi woke up to a ringing cellphone. She lifted her head wearily and looked around. After a bit the cellphone quit ringing and her head thumped down. She was wasted, but in a good way. Her pussy was feeling so content and her mind was felt wonderful. But her body felt exhausted and ravenous. She rolled onto her front and was able to stand up after a bit.

"I feel wonderful, but yuck. I really need a shower now." Brandi said as she looked at herself in a mirror by the front entryway. Her hair was a complete mess, makeup smeared and streaked, and her body was covered in sweat and cum. She smelled like a LOT of nasty sex.

She smiled at herself and said "You dirty little whore you." to the image and then staggered into the shower. She put Brad's robe after she was and then raided his fridge. She was starving and she ate anything she could shove in her mouth. The extra-long sex sessions and the fact she had done two had left her drained of energy and she swore she could feel the food being pulled apart and turned into energy as she ate.

After finishing a can of ravioli, she checked on Brad. She had looked bad but Brad was looking worse. He reeked of sex, he was covered in her makeup, his crotch was sticky, stained, and covered in cum, sweat and sexual juices. Brad's nose wasn't bleeding but it definitely was out of place and would have to be reset. The whole room stank, and Brandi noted that the comforter and the rug would need a thorough cleaning.

Brad was snoring loudly with his breath making some odd noises in his broken nose and was completely out of it. Brandi pried his eyes open and noted that they were completely unresponsive. She had fucked him into oblivion and he was not back yet.

Brandi got some wine and turned on the TV. Her escapades had fully sated her urges and she had eaten her fill, so she just lounged around for a bit relaxing. She texted the copied information to the drop number along with the name of the mole and a message saying she needed to finish up with the mark and would be leaving on Sunday morning early bird.

She got the standard "Got it" text and then another one which was odd. It said "Why the delay?"

Brandi thought about it and then shrugged. "Have discovered something interesting. Need to run it to ground prior to leaving. No issues at this time, will keep you informed."

That focused Brandi a bit. "Figures, I decide to have some fun and boss decides to ask questions. Well, I had better see how this works and finish my job." Brandi said to herself.

She combed through her memories and was pleased to see that only memories that appeared important remained. Her skills all seemed intact along with her own personal memories. She bounced her own memories against others she had copied or pulled from and was able to see that her sorting had apparently worked. Skills, others key memories, and her own memories were intact, but a lot of the fluff memories, the random feeding stuff, was all gone.

Brandi thought about playing with herself to see if she could get the stimulation needed to get the level of access she needed but decided that she may as well use her current mark. She wanted to test an idea, and she needed to blank his mind.

After relaxing a bit more she checked on Brad. He was still completely out of it. "Man, I haven't ever done this to someone three times in a day. I wonder if this will bad for him." Brandi mused. After a bit she shrugged and decided that it wasn't her problem in the end. He was a target, nothing more, nothing less.

She was a bit grossed out by his current state so she got a washcloth and a tub of water and cleaned him up a bit. She then let him dry, and then started jerked him off. Brandi wasn't in the mood for more crazy sex so her mindset was rather businesslike. Brad didn't seem very responsive which Brandi could understand.

"I'm really not into this right now, and he's out of it. Shit, I need to get him some more of my fluids to get that connection." Brandi ran her fingers up her body and then paused on her tits. She giggled and then began to gently milk herself. She sucked her breath in as she gently pulled and worked her nipples. After a bit she felt some milk on her fingers and she bent over. She pushed her tit into Brad's mouth and squeezed gently. Brad coughed a bit and then began to suck of his own violation. His eyes opened and Brandi giggled again at the baby like eyes that looked up at her.

"Anyone home? Is my little Brady Wady hungry? Does baby want some milk? Yes? Good boy, drink up, mommy has a full tit of milk for you."

Brad giggled as he sucked and Brandi swore it sounded like a baby.

"Yeah, he is out for lunch definitely. Well, now that is done, let's link up."

Brandi pulled her tit free and Brad looked at her and burped. He snuggled down into the rug and comforter a bit and then let out a soft sigh as she began to lick his cock. Brandi gave him three licks and he was gone. Brandi laughed out loud and then mounted him. The full connection was instantaneous, and Brandi forced herself to concentrate.

"Ngghhhhhhhh, let' do this and get out. Uhhhh, okay, first, any memory of meeeeee. Hhhhhhhhh, there gone. And nowwwwwww, ooooooooo, let's try my theory."

Brandi opened up the Junk file and began to pull together some of the memory clips. She figured that just like a computer, making an actual file added space even if the stuff it contained was a small amount. If you could make a zip file or somehow compress it maybe you could get more in there. Brandi focused and spliced the various bits of memory into one long stream. Since she was in a hurry, she didn't pay any attention to order, just getting it done. When she finished, she had a long, spliced memory that was about 30% smaller than what she had started with.

"Uhhhh, just like de-fragging your computer. Organizing your, rrrrrrrr, storage space so you use it all instead just piling everything where ever. Much betterrrrrrr, mmmmmmm. FUCK YEAH!" Brandi shouted as they both came again at the end of her work.

Brandi didn't black out but she had to just lay there for a few moments and get her brain back in order. She got her breathing under control and after a bit she got up and showered again. She borrowed some of Brad's workout clothes and a pair of flipflops, stuffed her dress and things into a paper bag and then headed out. She headed down the stairs and called an Uber. She grinned as a manager type headed up the stairs and started knocking on Brad's door. She ducked into her Uber as the man was trying to look into one of the side windows.

"I guess we were a bit loud. Oh well." Brandi said with a smile as the driver headed towards her hotel.

Brandi got there and noted it was nearly 7pm. She was in no mood to do anything other than sleep, so she set three wake-up calls, packed her bag, tossed Brad's stuff down the trash chute, and then crashed. She was a zombie the next day and slept the whole flight back to Miami. She got home and got an Uber to her house on the beach and then called in on the new burn phone that was waiting for her.

"Hey, made it back. But I need to talk to you, I found out some stuff on this trip and its important."

Mr. Case came by a couple of hours later and Brandi took him to her private office. "I swept it for bugs an hour ago." She said as she turned on the white noise generator. She sat down and Mr. Case sat in his usual seat. Since the office was a hidden room, soundproofed, with no outside windows they could talk freely.

"So here is the situation. I ran out of memory space. I tried to copy Brad's mind about the case and it was like I ran into brick wall at full sprint. It hurt when I tried to pull everything. So I had to mess around in my mind and his and I found out some things."

Brandi waved to her desktop. "This represents how I "see" other minds. All their mental files laid out like this." Brandi pointed to the various files she had spread out on her desk. "For highly organized and intelligent people, the desktop looks like this. Neat and organized, everything is in a stack and stacks are stacked and so on."

Brandi pointed to the messed up-side of the desk. "For some this is how their mind looks. This is what I "see" when I am dealing with someone who is not so smart or organized, or someone who maybe drinks a bit too much or does some drugs. The more they use or drink the more "clutter" I see."