Blow Your Mind Pt. 11

Story Info
Brandi and Kory discuss their situation on the ride back.
5.6k words
4.75
8.8k
10
5

Part 11 of the 18 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 03/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,355 Followers

Sorry for the delay, hope this won't disappoint. It is a bit short, but I have written out some of the story and it works better with a short and then much longer chapter. This is a bit of new ground for me with having two people trying to figure out a pretty weird situation so please keep that in mind. I hope you all enjoy, and please be sure to be polite in commenting. NOTE: No one under the age of 18 is engaged in any sexual activity in this story. It should be clear in the story, but wanted to be sure that was clear.

PART XI

After brushing her teeth, Brandi had picked up her burn phone and dialed a number. "Kory, I need to secure us some transportation and then we need to roll. So let me talk and don't interrupt."

Brandi waited and on the third ring the phone picked up. "Helpdesk."

"This is Ms. Brandi Mimms and I need some assistance." Brandi said and then gave her general location and employee number for the mission.

After a moment, another voice spoke up. "Ms. Mimms, I'm Andy and I'm detailed to assist you. What do you require?"

"I have a breakdown that needs a full service, but I need to get going so I need a loaner. I also need to finalize my lodging and submit an expense report." This was code for Brandi needing to ditch a car, get a new car, and then wipe the hotel records.

Andy was happy to assist and after getting the hotel name he informed her that the record and security footage would be deleted an hour after she checked out and an address she could drop the car and pick up a new one.

Brandi thanked him and hung up. "Now, we need to get the clerk." Brandi checked the clock. "The guy at the front desk should go off duty here in a bit. Employees park out back. We'll take care of him there."

"You are going to off the guy? Just because he saw you check in?" Kory asked.

"Nope. He will never remember what happened and will have no memory of us as Brandi or Megan. Watch and learn Kory."

Brandi dressed, packed everything, and then used Kory's laptop to hack into the security cameras. "Damn, you are pretty good at this." Kory commented.

"I'm okay. I'm very good with security stuff and you'd be surprised how easy some of this to get into. Ah, there we go. That's the clerk, heading towards the breakroom. Time to go."

Brandi put the laptop into her backpack and then went back to the service elevators. She had hacked them and rode it down. She came out by the back entrance near where the employees parked. She moved out of the door and then paused while she pulled out her phone and pretended to be talking on it. After a few moments the clerk came out.

"Ok, see you soon." Brandi said and turned around, bumping into the clerk.

"Oh, sorry! I, oh damn it!" Brandi dumped a bunch of papers at the clerk's feet.

"Oh! Here Ma'am, let me help." The young man bent down and started helping her gather them up.

"Thank you, sorry about that, I didn't think to look when I turned around. Oh, this is all messed up! Can you do me a favor and help me carry this over to my car?"

"Of course." The man scooped up the papers and Brandi opened the backseat. "Here, just lean in and put them over there behind the driver's seat."

The man leaned in and Brandi leaned in behind him. He turned his head and she pinned him against the seat and kissed him hard. His mind scrambled instantly and she broke the kiss and looked at the clerk. His eyes were dopey and glassy and he was drooling just a bit.

Kory snickered. "Damn, you are good at this. Now what? Do we have to fuck him?"

Brandi noted the use of "we", and just snickered. "Not enough fun for you Kory? No, this guy just gets a blowjob. But let's get him away from here. There is a back parking lot over behind the pool, I hacked the cameras off and during the day it appears mostly empty. This guy is about to get the time of his life that he won't ever remember."

Brandi shoved him into the backseat, and then drove over the back lot. She looked around, noted no one was around and parked over by the back wall in a corner. No one could come up to the car without her seeing them.

Brandi felt the hunger. She had not feed on Danni, she had just shoved a bunch of memories into her mind. But considering the massive amount of feasting she had done back at Kory's safehouse she was a bit surprised.

"Hey Kory, do you feel anything odd?"

"Odd? Like how? I feel, um, hungry? No, craving is more like it. But not food, it's weird. It's like I really want something but I'm not sure what."

"Interesting. My body has the hunger, she is linked to my body so she is feeling it." Brandi thought to herself.

"Don't worry, I think I know what you need. Just hold on a moment. Now, here is the thing. I'm going to pull this guy's memories out that deal with me in Megan's and my own form. We will dump them later on, but I am covering my tracks. Same thing as before, don't mess around while I'm doing it. If we really fuck this guy's head up that might get noticed."

"Got it. I'm curious to see how this works so go ahead."

Brandi got into the back seat, looked around and opened the guy's zipper. The clerk was okay looking, but his looks and his cock were nothing to write home about. Brandi licked the dick and then felt the jolt as she tasted the precum.

"Ooooo, felt that." Kory said.

Brandi giggled and gave the cock a long slow lick. It hardened up nicely and when she put her lips around it the connection was nice and solid. Almost like she had given him milk or he had eaten her out. It felt a bit different though, not so much as connecting as forcing. She was getting the feeling that she was pushing the change on the guy versus just activating the binders. Not that it mattered, she was able to get into his head fast and quickly pulled together everything she needed. No one had called about her or Megan or asked anything and with a quick pull she removed the memories.

"Mmmmmm, nice. This is like a nice drink or a long puff on a joint, just pleasant." Kory murmured in her head.

"Yeah, this is what I normally do to remove memories. Usually, I have them eat me out or give them milk to set things up in their head." Brandi thought to Kory as she sucked harder to get the guy to cum.

"Why?"

Brandi gave the cock a long suck and then gulped the cum down and felt the memories lock into her head. "I produce a chemical that helps me link to their minds. A kiss pushes it in via saliva, but my cum, juices, or milk is a straight hit of nearly pure stuff, works much faster and makes a better link. Blowjobs work pretty well to rip out, not so much for copying, although it seems that I have much better linkage with you in my head."

"MMMmmmmm, well, glad I can help. Nice trip though. I'm feeling, um, sated. I, hey! That craving is gone!" Kory was quiet and Brandi could feel her thinking. "That craving? You get that when you don't get this?"

"Yes."

"Wow, it's like you have a drug habit."

Brandi mentally flinched at that comparison. "I wouldn't go that far. But yeah, if I don't get some memories or skills after several days my mind gets so sped up I can't hardly function."

"Damn. Why is that?"

Brandi sighed as she zipped up the now comatose clerk's pants and pushed the smiling mark over so he was lying down in the back seat.

"Not sure, it's a side effect of my abilities. I suspect it has something to do with my brain's chemistry and stimulation. I have seen some odd things on my CAT scan, I think when I absorb memories it causes a stimulation in part of my brain that provides a chemical hit to my pleasure center. I guess it is like a drug habit, only I don't have any of the physical or mental issues coming out of it. Other than I end up having a ton of sex and fool around nearly every chance I get."

Kory laughed out loud. "As addictions go, that ain't bad. Especially when you are a hot lady. Hmmmm, so I am having YOUR cravings. Tell me, do you have any that you normally don't have?"

Brandi thought a moment. "Well, I love sex, so I can't really tell if I'm now a nympho. But there is that other feeling though." She thought to herself.

"There is something, it's pretty mild though."

"It is a craving for sex? I told you I'm probably a nymphomaniac."

"No, it's something else. Another craving. I haven't ever felt anything like it."

Brandi could feel Kory thinking. After a bit Brandi sighed to herself. "Okay Kory, what is it? I can feel you thinking."

"Wellllllll, I didn't want to bring this up, but I kinda have a small coke addiction. I wasn't sure if it would carry over, but it did. Funny thing is that it's, um, lessened? Lesser? It doesn't seem to be as bad as it normally is. I feel it, but it's like it's been reduced."

Brandi tensed a bit at that. "Fuck! That damn bitch just turned me into a coke head!" Brandi thought to herself. Brandi could feel that Kory was now very wary and annoyed. Brandi took a breath and calmed herself.

"Fuck. I assume you felt all of that."

"Damn right I did. Sorry, not sorry on that. You have me craving memories and brain mental matter, and now you have a craving for coke, looks like we are even."

"Yeah, this isn't your fault." Brandi sighed again and then thought a moment.

"What's up? You thought of something?"

"Yes, you said the craving is reduced? Would you say it was cut in half?"

Kory paused and then said "Yes, yes I would. Shit Brandi! We are splitting things evenly it seems."

Brandi thought some more. "The pleasure during sex, it was more controllable, it was still awesome but not so overpowering. We were splitting the sensory input."

"Shit! You mean that you normally get MORE out of sex than that? God Damn! I can't believe that! The sex was the most amazing I have ever had, and I mean by miles! And I was getting only HALF of the pleasure? Fuck girlfriend! I'm amazed you aren't a mindless fuck bunny by now if THIS is what you get every time!"

Brandi grinned. "Well, thank you. I'll take that as a complement on my strong will and mind. But the point is that we appear to be splitting the input. How about the memories?"

Brandi reached into her own mind and felt Kory doing something she assumed was the same thing and then blinked.

"Um, Brandi?"

"Yeah, I see it. Well shit, this is something new."

There was now a third desk and it linked right at the link of Kory's and Brandi's mind. Brandi scanned it and then said "Kory, I need you tell me everything you see on this third desk."

"Okay. A file named "Clerk", the file has all of your information he has, checking us in, making a record, then seeing us and the car. Not much really."

"Same as I see. Man, this linkage thing is really making things interesting."

"Can you put anything of yours on this desk? Or is this just for when we work together?"

"Don't know." Brandi focused and tried to move some college memories over. "Ughhh, no. It's like a wall, looks like we are still separated. Probably for the best."

"Yeah, although I'd love to see some of your memories, you sound like a firecracker in bed."

Brandi snickered and so did Kory.

"So what about lover boy here?" Kory asked.

Brandi got into the front seat and drove over behind a dumpster. She opened the door and dumped the guy out behind it.

"He'll come too in a few hours, and just have a blank spot after walking out the door. And we are on our way."

"Okay, you can drive the first leg."

Brandi laughed at that and they drove off.

The car drop and pick up was simple. She went to a side street in the downtown, got out, walked over to another car and got in. Keys were waiting and she drove off, crossed the Mississippi and started heading back towards Florida.

Brandi could tell Kory was thinking. And she was as well. They were linked, Brandi wasn't sure she could push Kory out now. When she pulled out memories they seemed to split onto a shared desk or drive that both of them could access. On the plus side, the splitting of the pleasure made control much easier, and Kory's mind helping hers boosted her power massively. Things she had trouble doing before with a weaker link were now easier. She could get a link through a kiss that was nearly as good as a blowjob, and so on. When they had scissored with the escort Brandi had felt fully in control of the other girl's mind. It had felt like wet clay in her hands ready to be shaped and changed. And the feeling seemed deeper somehow, like she could shape more than just memories and skills, maybe emotions or other things.

That last bit made Brandi a bit nervous but also very curious. There was some amazing potential there if she could work it out.

Brandi was very nervous about having Kory in her mind. Aside from the fact Kory had tried to have her killed, she was a genius and a major power player and manipulator. Brandi was not stupid by any means, and her mental focus, abilities, and experiences of the last year had given her lots of advantages, but Kory was dangerous and Brandi didn't trust her. But for now, she couldn't get into her "head" anymore than she could get into hers and was dependent on Brandi for a lot of things.

Brandi did notice that Kory seemed to be very interested in the various abilities she had, which was not a surprise. But the feeling of excitement and pleasure when she was along for the ride was interesting. Kory seemed to be enjoying her time and appeared to want to have some more fun.

After several hours Brandi noted that Kory's mind seemed to have settled into a pattern. She appeared to be thinking about something specific. After a bit Kory spoke up.

"You want to know what I am thinking about?"

"Is it that obvious?"

"Yes. I can't get exact details, but I can tell when you focus on something. It's a guess that it's me."

"I get the same, feels like you are focusing on something."

"Well, I am. I was thinking about your abilities to start with and how I might be able to use them, if I was able to have them once I'm out of you. Then I got to thinking about how I could get the mob back under my control. Long story short is that it would likely take years to do. After planning I began to wonder if I really wanted to. I'm not so sure anymore."

"Really? You don't want all that power and money?"

"I do. But now that I am having a "forced vacation", I'm wondering if it's all worth it. Do you know the last time I had a weekend off?"

"Not since I have meet you."

"Three years. Shit, it's been nearly 7 months since I had a night off. Being in a spot where you can't trust anyone means you have to do so much yourself. It eats time so much. That's another reason I stripped, after ten I could dance, drink, party and fuck for several hours and blow off some steam."

"Damn. I treat myself to a month off after every mission."

"Lucky you. I can't. If I'm out of contact for more than 48 hour, things start going sideways. I had the empire I dreamed of, but I couldn't enjoy it. Makes me understand why the mob has so many families and groups running it. Yeah, you have one head guy, but they trust enough to have some underlings run some things. And none of them controlled EVERYTHING like I did. It was almost too much. I could control it all, and not enjoy one bit of it."

Brandi could feel a lot of frustration and anger. "Fuck, all I wanted was to finally be in a position I could have anything I wanted and just enjoy being young, hot and sexy. Shallow yes, but damn it, I worked hard to build that empire! Now it's crumbling and being in this situation lets me see that maybe that isn't what I wanted. That maybe there is another way."

Brandi picked up on that last line. Cunning, curiosity, plotting, taking measure. "She's thinking about what this situation can potentially give her." Brandi thought.

"Yes, I am thinking about how I might be able to use this to my advantage. But not just that. I'm wondering how WE can use this situation to our advantage."

"We?"

"You and I both know that with this "link" in place to the point we can't disconnect makes the odds of getting me out of you a lot slimmer. But we also know that together we boost your powers. I was feeling Danni's mind along with yours, I got the feeling that it was like putty in our hands, that we could have really done some stuff to her. I can tell you didn't have that ability before, I could feel your amazement. I am still floored by how much pleasure your linkage gives when we have sex or scissor, but you said you could control it better and that means you can do more if you are not trying to fight it so much."

Kory seemed to be getting excited, but also calmer and more focused. "I can't control your body, and I can't get into your mind, and you can't get into my mind either so we have a balance there. But maybe we can work together to find a lovely balance in other things."

Brandi was interested now. She didn't feel any hidden agenda or deceit, Kory felt like she was being honest.

"Meaning what?"

"Well, maybe Chicago is a bit much for a girl to rule on her own. Maybe I, or we, should look at somewhere a bit smaller."

"You want me, us, to try and take over another city?"

"I know exactly how to do it, and with your skills it would be easy to do. We could rule it and then maybe actually enjoy it instead of always having to fight to keep it."

Brandi thought a moment. It was an interesting proposition. With her abilities and skills, and Kory's knowhow, she didn't doubt they could do it.

But it didn't interest her. As fun as being in charge of a whole city underworld sounded, there was a lot of X factor involved. If she got rolled up by the state or federal authorities she might get checked out and someone she didn't want finding out about her might find out about her. Plus the random BS that Kory had talked about, and the idea of constantly having to make examples turned her off. She could kill, but she didn't like to.

And of course, there was her boss.

"You seem interested, but not as much I was hoping." Kory said.

"It has its merits, but I don't think it's for me. For several big reasons. The work is one. I'm not lazy, but the spying is what really grabs me. Well, that and chemistry. But I really like what I do, and there is a lot less danger to it. Well, there WAS anyway. Besides, I make big bank now, why spoil a great thing?"

"Because the bank is bigger."

"Really? How much rainy day do you actually have? How much can you lay hands on that isn't spoken for eventually? Sure, you probably have briefcases of money dumped in your lap, but how much do you really clear? Let's talk turkey. You want me to help you take over another city? How much can I clear in say three months?"

Brandi could tell Kory was doing some hard math. And she was not exactly liking what she was seeing.

"Okay, maybe the money isn't that good starting out, but..."

"But nothing, and don't change up the subject. How much?"

"Fine, three to five million."

"Not bad, but I can clear five million for a job that takes me on average three days with a couple of months of planning and then a full month vacation with nearly NO danger involved."

"That's just for starters though, it will build up over time."

"Nope. You are making money, but you are paying it out nearly as fast. You want power and it costs. Crime is a cash game, and even with your cut you end up not making nearly the amount you thought you could. And even then, how much gets eaten up by you having to clean something up or take care of something you hadn't planned on? In the end, you end up with not as much as you thought."

Kory was silent for a bit. Brandi let her think and drove. She did some defensive driving to slip any tails (there were none that she could see but she wanted to be careful), and then tried again.

"Kory, this job was a blast. You were an awesome opponent and honestly, you would have beaten any other spy in the world at this game except that I am a threat you could not have seen coming. I LOVE doing this, matching my mind to a challenge usually against a really smart if not brilliant opponent. Yeah, I have a big advantage, but still it makes me feel alive in a way that most can't imagine. But you can, can't you?"

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,355 Followers
12