Blow Your Mind Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kory felt annoyed but interested. "Well, yes. I feel all sorts of sensations, I know we are splitting intake, but at the same time I'm boosting you and I have never felt more, fuck, alive than now. The feelings and smells and the way things look, its amazing. I won't lie about that."

"That's right girl, you've had the sex, there is a LOT more where that came from. And it's scott-free, no one, NO ONE, ever traces things back to me. No death threats, no rival gangs, no feds, no law."

Brandi could feel Kory thinking hard again. After a bit Kory replied.

"While I admit it sounds great, why are you still working for someone? I got the feeling you were not entirely truthful about being freelance. Maybe you are in terms of like national loyalty or something, but those phone calls were to someone you answer to. Why are you doing that when you can obviously do this on your own entirely?"

Brandi let out a breath. She had been waiting for this and it was time to face up her real fear. And if Kory had any brains she would be afraid too.

"Mr. Case is someone that I'm afraid of. Maybe the ONLY person I'm afraid of. He's my boss. He is, indirectly, responsible for what I have become. It was his requests for some tests on something that led to me gaining these powers, and then his offer to become a spy. He's a great boss. Really. I trust him and have trusted him with my life."

"But?" Kory interjected.

Brandi shuddered. "He's dangerous. He is really dangerous. If I were to try and double-cross him I'd be dead in less than 48 hours. I've worked through some scenarios in my head, and yeah, 48 hours tops."

"Bullshit. I can tell you are not thinking that."

"Okay, maybe not 48 hours. But he is the guy that would never let a betrayal pass, we would be on the run for the rest of our lives. If there is one guy on this planet that could find me, even with my skills and abilities, it's him."

Brandi let out a breath. "But the thing is we have an understanding. I know he figures that someday I'm going to try and quit, and I probably will. But I am going to let him know about it and we are going to figure out how I get out. Maybe he has me do some special jobs, maybe I go on retainer, maybe I pay him a large bribe, or maybe he just says "Bye". I don't know, I don't think he does either, but we have agreed to discuss when the time comes. I'm not going to betray him. Especially not for you."

Brandi could feel some anger over that from Kory, but she controlled it. After a bit it lessened and Kory said "Alright. I can respect that even though I think trust at that level is for suckers. But you seem legitimately scared by him, so I am going to take that as a point to be careful. Does he know about me? As in, me in you?"

"No. And that is the next topic of discussion. Do we tell him about this?"

"My initial gut feeling is no but let me ask if you think he can help us. If we tell him, is it going to open a way that I might get out of you?"

"I think not. I know more about genetics and chemistry than he does, hell, I am probably in the top tier in terms of knowledge and skill for the world for that, so other than maybe him calling in some favors from some guys who work off the books, I don't see how he can help."

"Would those guys be helpful?"

"They might be, but I am not trusting them one bit. One of them was going to dissect me to "learn" more about my powers, and these others are likely no better. They certainly work for people I really don't want to mix up with."

Kory was silent for a bit while Brandi took some breathes. This situation was really bringing home the fact that Mr. Case was probably the one reason she was still alive. But she was not sure she could trust him on this.

And if you can't trust someone with your gut...

"Kory, we are not going to tell Mr. Case about this. At least not now. Not until we have worked out some more about what we can do, and if it's possible to put you into someone else."

"Sounds good to me. I am getting a really scary vibe off of you from this, and that is saying something. You seem to have no fear."

"Oh, I got plenty girl. But I control it."

"Heh, like me."

They drove a bit longer. Brandi stopped at a turn off and hit three drive throughs and then ate it all in the parking lot after getting gas. Kory was silent until afterwards.

"Thanks, I needed that. Weird."

"Yeah, you being linked like that is kinda strange. I am still wondering if you can somehow figure out how to take control of my body."

"I don't think so. That linkage, it's mental you know? Brain to brain, not exactly brain to body."

Brandi shrugged. "Yeah, I guess. Hey Kory? You talked about taking over your high school a couple of times. What was that about?"

Kory laughed. "That's when I figured out how to be a super villain. No lie."

Brandi got the impression of Kory settling down to tell a story.

"I was tested at the start of the 12th grade. My mom held me back when I was young so I was just turned 18. I maxed the test, only missed one answer and that was BS, I know I was right. But my school was some South Side Public piece of shit school. They thought I had cheated. I got mad and decided to get some revenge. But once I started thinking of a plan, I realized how easy it was to go just a bit more. Why ruin the teacher who had the score tossed out when I can get him AND the Principal and the student council and the cute little English teacher doing some sympathy work before transferring to some private academy? And why ruin them when I could control them? Have them do things for me? Have them pay me?"

Kory seemed to be warming to the tale. Brandi could feel her excitement.

"God it was so easy. I had so much fun doing it. Blackmail, bribery, conning, beating people up..."

Kory seemed to revel in the memory. "Man, what a blast! It took me three months to plan it out, three months to do it. I owned the entire school for the rest of my senior year. I took over the principal's office, had my own car with a driver, owned the cops who worked in the school and used them and some gangers as my own personal shock troops and thugs. I ran drugs, a car chop shop, smuggled illegals, and even did some hits for some of the mob and local gangs. I was smart and didn't do anything crazy myself. Best of all, when I graduated the school board took the fall, three went to prison, one killed herself, and one died resisting arrest. I was scot-free with a nice couple of laundered millions, lots of connections, and a smoking hot body with a mind to match. And a submissive slave who dressed as a French Maid and only spoke French. I kinda went overboard on my English teacher in the last couple of weeks in school. She's stripping in Vegas now and can only speak French."

Kory seemed to sigh like she had a pleasant memory through the link. "Shit, this girl is off the chain." Brandi thought. "But she is good at this. Good at reading and manipulating people, she can be a big asset to me, or a big problem."

"Wow. You didn't do anything sex related during this?"

"Nope. I figured that would attract to much attention, especially if I got some girls who were too young. That attracts the Feds real quick. I stayed out of that part of the game until I was out of school."

"So why not just take the money and head to the beach for the rest of your life? You could have invested it and lived off the interest, snared a rich boy, lived the life."

"I tried. I never knew my dad, some mob thug. My mom was a stripper and had a lot of boyfriends. She was really good at manipulating men. Even though we lived in the South Side, we were pretty well off. But she had some bad habits and died when I was a senior from a bad mix she shot up. But not before she had taught me the ropes about how to be a successful stripper. I was hotter than she was when I turned 18, and she made sure I understood how to use my looks and my brains when I was old enough to do it. She was wanting exactly what you said, make some money, invest it, land a rich lover or boyfriend, maybe get married, at least get knocked up so I can take him to the cleaners and then off in the sunset." Kory said.

"I tried to do that. I started stripping the night of graduation, and you have seen me in action."

"Yes. You definitely were, no ARE, the queen."

Brandi felt Kory pulse a bit of appreciation on that. "Thanks. But it was so damned simple. I found out that compared to running the high school, stripping and making easy money off of dumb-assed bankers and brokers, it was boring. I wanted more. So I started getting into organized crime. Or more accurately I started organizing the crime. It was fun. I loved building my empire."

"But it stopped being fun." Kory sighed. "It wasn't the having, it was getting it that was the fun."

Brandi felt Kory's link pulse. It was curiosity, but something more. Interest. And excitement.

"And just maybe I have found something just as fun. Brandi, you can work on getting me out of you, but I want in on the next mission. I want to see you in action. And just maybe help you a bit. What do you say? Care for a partner in crime?"

Brandi smiled evilly. If she had been asked, she would have said it matched Kory's when she was in the basement.

"I think that sounds just lovely. Okay partner, one mission and let's see how this goes."

Two very similar laughs echoed in Brandi's head as she drove south towards Miami.

12