All Comments on 'Blowing Ammad'

by Waterstone

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
fucking hot

would love to suck a pakistan dick

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

The first time I was with a man, I was much like the straight guy in this story. I had never had thoughts of m2m sex but loved it when the guy sucked my cock. Afterwards we were sitting next to eachother and he began stroking his cock. I couldn't take my eyes off his beautiful 7 plus inch cock. The next thing I knew, I had my hand on his cock. It felt wonderful as I stroked it. I then just felt i had to find out what it was like to suck a cock and to his into my mouth. It felt natural and great to have a hard cock in my mouth. I must have been doing it right because he told me he was going to cum. I just kept him in my mouth then felt him shoot his load into my mouth. I couldn't believe how good it tasted, and I swallowed all of it. I ended up sucking off 5 guys that night and knew I had become a cock sucker. I really love giving pleasure to another man. I love the texture, aroma and of course the taste of cum.

63lsmith63lsmithover 3 years ago
VERY NICE

I really enjoyed this story.

PG564EPG564Eover 3 years ago
Nice!

A very sexy story, interracial sex turns me on a lot. So hot to blow a dark skinned man.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous