All Comments on 'Blowing Eric'

by Waterstone

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
PG564EPG564Eover 3 years ago
OH WOW!!!!!!

Your erotic writing made my cock as hard as a piece of iron. I could almost taste that beautiful dick in my mouth, as you described the intimate thrills that a faggot feels when he is loving a guy's cock.

Very well written, and Eric is a very lucky straight guy who loves his cock to be sucked by a man. We give the best blow jobs because we need to, and love it, everything about this forbidden gay sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantastic

This was one of the most amazing stories I have read here. Five stars for sure (more if they were possible!) Thanks for making it so real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Marvelous!

"I knelt forward and kissed his inner thighs softly"; "He looked down at me, like a god in front of his worshiper" What perfect descriptions of a sexy scene! And it only gets better after that. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Realistic and poetic

Having lived in New York for sometime, the exchanges from the Craigslist post sounded perfectly real -- especially, the negotiation on where you live ("ues") and fear that the other person might flake after all that preparation. And then the description of the encounter itself -- poetic, passionate, HOT! Excellent!

WaterstoneWaterstonealmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks guys. The story feels real because it IS real. This actually happened, and the chat you see between Eric and me is actually a cut and paste from yahoo mail. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I was so hard reading this.I wished I was sucking his sweet cock.But after he came I would get him hard again and have him fuck me from behind.Hot and hard just thinking about it.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Loved this story, one of the best cock sucking stories on here. I love a story that describes the guys cock and balls, the look, the swinging, hairy wet musky low hanging balls, the taste and smell and the sensations the cock sucker is enjoying as he is carrying out the act of providing blissful release to the horny man thrusting into his mouth. So hot to read about and think about being the man receiving the hot, hard, sweaty dick across his lips and into his throat. I want to be that guy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous