Blowing For a Promotion Pt. 01

Story Info
A blow job leads to a promotion.
2k words
4.4
31.9k
29

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Ryan Reynolds and I am a lawyer. For the last 12 years I have worked for one of the most prestigious Law firms in New Your City; The Law Offices of Lohan, Lohan and McCallister. I started there just after my 30th birthday after a few years of independent contracting and meaningless legal work once I passed the bar exam. I have been married to my wife Lynn for almost 10 years and we have we two little girls, ages 4 and 6 and live in a bungalow in Queens. Lohan, Lohan and McCallister is a family run law firm that deals with all aspects of law, from criminal matters, to contractual, through tax and trade agreements. I work in the contractual law division dealing mostly with breech of contracts, building laws and regulations. Mr. Lohan the companies Chief Executive Officer (commonly referred to as the old man) comes in the office a few days a week for a few hours a day, usually has a liquid lunch and then leaves for the afternoon. The company is truly run by his daughter Meghan Lohan who is the Chief Operations Manager. The next in line is the Daily Operations Manager a squirmy little asshole named James McCallister. Each division has a Senior Partner who is in charge of several lawyers in their group (also known as the 5 wise men).

Recently my Senior Partner has decided to retire and there is an opening for his position. Only myself and another Lawyer named Tim Brewer have been working there the longest, and who have handled most of the big cases, would be the only ones to consider for the promotion. McCallister who would oversee the promotion has us both running ragged. Brewer and I are jumping through hoops, handling unusual sized caseloads, working long hours and finding ourselves in court way more than we should be. But the promotion would be a huge advancement, would almost double our salaries and give either of us the opportunity to head up our division.

Let me give you a brief background on McCallister. He is a 54-year-old, 5'5 inch tall, skinny German Irish loud mouth pipsqueak. He is married to one of the daughters of Schliman's deli - one of the biggest Deli franchisees - in New York. The family is rich and he lives the highlife on her money, not his. His hair is turning salt and pepper gray. He wears the most expensive suits, is overly vocal, annoying, has a Napoleon complex and acts like his shit doesn't stink. He presents himself as a bad ass, but probably couldn't beat his way out of a wet paper bag. He is vulgar, tells vile offensive jokes uncaring on who he offends and is all around asshole to most of his employee's. I admire him for his legal knowledge and success, but I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire. But he is my bosses' boss so every now and then I have to deal with him directly.

One Thursday afternoon...

I got called into McCallister's Office. I was hoping to hear him say "Congratulations Reynolds" you're our new senior partner; but instead, the day took an interesting turn. As I stood next to McCallister at his desk he said, "Reynolds, you've been working hard and I know you want this promotion. But Brewer's been working it to the bone too. I truly can't decide on either one of you. Have you ever heard the expression, you wash my back and I'll wash yours?"

"Yes sir." I replied.

"Well, what do you think you'd have to do for me to wash your back?" He bellowed out.

"I don't know sir." I replied. "I have been working here for more than a decade and have done everything this firm has asked me to do without question, so I'd like to think my work ethic, law knowledge, trial experience and values would stand alone." I replied.

"Reynolds, have you ever heard the expression it's not who you know, it's who you blow?" He asked.

"Yes sir, I have." I replied.

"Well then who ya' going to blow to get ahead?" He asked.

I was at a loss of what he meant. I didn't know what he was talking about. Who am I blowing I thought to myself? I started to speak out again touting my record of successful litigation for his company, when McCallister swung his chair around towards me, stopping my conversation as he unzipped his pants. He reached down into his boxer shorts and pulled out his cock holding it in his hand. With a squirmy gleam in his eye, McCallister said to me, "If you want this promotion kid you might as well start taking care of business."

I was in utter shock. Did he expect me to suck his cock? My mind was racing! This is sexual harassment! I thought... I got you now mother fucker. I'll go tell the other partners about this little event and your ass will be fired. But wait! Who's going to believe me? It's just him and I in this office, with no witnesses. My mind went into panic mode, if I don't blow him, he'll surely give the job to Brewer. And... when I complain, people will just think I made it up out of spite because I didn't get promoted and I'll probably be fired. But then my mind thought about Lynn and our two daughters... Doubling my salary would put us in such a better position. New house, new cars, better schools.

"Better think quick Reynolds." He bellowed out, bringing me away from my thoughts. "I have a meeting with Brewer tomorrow and I know he'll do anything for this promotion."

I was paralyzed, feet frozen to the floor. Here I stand in the office of third in charge and he's got his cock out wanting a blow job from me.

"Wait sir!" I exclaimed. "Just so I'm clear, you want me to give you a blow job and in return I will be made the Senior Partner of my division."

"It's a start for your promotion Reynolds, you haven't impressed me yet." He said back.

McCallister sat there holding his partially erect cock in his hand, lightly shaking it as I stood helplessly staring at his dick. My mind raced further; I didn't know what to do. Finally, I thought, hell it's only a blow job and I'll get promoted! I set my paperwork down on his desk and started to get down on my knees.

"That's a good boy." He whimpered out.

I edged in further and grabbed his partially erect cock in my hand. I despised the man so much, and wanted nothing to do with giving him a blow job, but for more money, a partnership and the prestige I was willing to take one for my family. I leaned forward putting his cock in my mouth. I slowly bobbed up and down on it until her became fully erect. I had never sucked dick before so I had no idea what I was doing, I just wanted to get him hard, make him cum and get this over with. When McCallister became fully erect I just kept bobbing up and down on his shaft. It was a unique feeling to have a cock sliding in and out of my mouth. My mouth filled with saliva and I felt the desire to get him off. Not because it was him, but because I know what it feels like to get a god blow job. And hey, if I'm going to do it, I'm going to do it well. I felt McCallister's hands rest on the top of my head as I continued sucking him off. McAllister moaned out, "Yeah Reynolds, just like that."

I continued sucking him getting more and more into it. I wanted it over, because it was him, but I was actually turned on and having fun trying something new. I guess like every man, I had fantasized about giving head / having sex with another man, I just wouldn't have fantasized about it being McCallister. I shit you not, I was only down there for about 3 minutes when McCallister started moaning, "I'm going to cum!"

I continued bobbing up and down at a decent pace as I felt his cum start squirting into my mouth. It was a hot, erotic feeling knowing I got him off. But I wasn't going to swallow any of it. As I continued sucking him off, I let his cum slide out of my mouth and run down his shaft and into his pants. I almost burst out laughing as he was cumming, because I thought to myself if this is "how long "you fuck your wife, she must be a very disappointed woman.

When he finally finished cumming, I pulled his cock from my mouth. Swallowed down my saliva, wiped my mouth, brushing back a small bead of sweat from my brow and said, "I hoped you liked it sir."

McCallister looked at me and said, "You're pretty good at that Reynolds."

"Thank you, sir." I blurted out. Like the good employee I was, accepting credit for a job well done.

McCallister rolled his chair back away from me and put his dick back in his pants, zipping up his zipper. I didn't know what to say or do.

McCallister looked at me and said, "Why don't you head back to your office now Ryan and we'll talk more next week. By the way, since Mark (the old Senior Partner) has retired, why don't you take his office on Monday morning and you'll be the interim Division Partner until I can recommend you at the next board meeting."

"P.S. Reynolds, Don't say a word about this to anyone."

I was walking to the door when McCallister belted out; "Oh, and Tuesday afternoon the partners go to the spa for steam baths and massages, I expect you there."

I walked out of the office a changed man. I had just given head to my boss, for a promotion. Half of me was ecstatic I was getting promoted, the other half was repulsed by the fact I had just sold my soul for money and opportunity. After I got back into my office, I was actually rather happy that I had just sucked my first cock, and even though I really didn't like the man it was attached to, I actually enjoyed giving head.

That whole weekend I was fighting with myself on whether I did the right thing on not; and whether or not to tell Lynn. After the girls went to bed on Sunday night, I broke down and told Lynn about it. She was lividly pissed off and wanted to go to my office on Monday with lawyers to get McAllister fired. But just like me, without evidence and surely making a scene was not only going to prevent my promotion it would probably get me fired. She also realized that one small stupid blow job -- inherently wrong or not - was going to help us live a better life.

When she calmed down, Lynn asked me, "Did you at least enjoy it?"

"Truthfully," I said chuckling, "I did actually enjoy it. Outside of it being him."

Lynn pulled me in for a deep hug and we laughed and cried about the whole ordeal, but by the end of the night had put it behind us. Lynn actually felt sorry for me, but was glad I sacrificed so much for our family. That night she gave me a long-wet blow job to make up for me having to give mine.

As I sat in my new office Monday morning I kept thinking about the events of last Thursday. In a lot of ways, I felt pressured and violated, but also felt relieved and hopeful for a better career path. It just eventually chalked it up the fact I had given head to a man to climb the cooperate ladder. And, in other ways, I tried something new and kind of liked it. Who would have thought!

Tuesday's steam and massages were an interesting ordeal to say the least, I'll tell you all about it in the next chapter.

To Be Continued.