Blowing For a Promotion Pt. 03

Story Info
A twist bring an end to him.
2.8k words
4.48
12.7k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blowin' for a promotion Part 3

Pay back.

After planning for weeks about how we were going to get McCallister back, we put our pan into motion. On Tuesday afternoon, Lynn called me at work and said, why don't you invite McCallister over for dinner Saturday night, my mom will watch the kids and we can finally nip this in the bud. I went right to McAllister's office and told him 'Hey boss, my wife and I would love to have you over for dinner and a few drinks Saturday night. Think you can make it?"

"You and your wife", he belted out. "Yah, I can make it."

A big smile came across my face and I began to get as giddy as a schoolboy, because he had no idea what was coming.

Here was our plan. On Saturday night Lynn was going to prepare her best dinner and dress overly slutty. When McCallister got there, we were going to serve him he finest brandy and a succulent meal, all while Lynn was going to play the vindictive, money hungry, bitter wife appreciating the fact that her husband "finally did what hen needed to do," to provide for his family". Lynn was going to make me give him head again, while she watched and masturbated. Lynn said, "If he doesn't cum by the time, I am fully naked, maybe I'll fuck him to get both of us involved." What McCallister would not know is, Lynn and I set up three different Go Pro's throughout the house. One in the dining room and two in the font room, accompanied by microphones recording all our conversations. As the night would progress Lynn would get have him admitting his role in making me "Blow him for a promotion," but also have him committing adultery with me and/or her. Once the weekend was over, the big bosses at work, as well as his wife would be shown the video and audio and end his career and marriage. It would be embarrassing for me at work and if it ever went to court, but to get this guy out, I'll take the embarrassment.

Lynn and I knew we would both have to "take one for the team on this", but we knew it was the only way to expose him.

Saturday night came and I answered the door when McAllister arrived. I escorted him into the kitchen to meet my wife. "Lynn this is James McCallister, my supervisor at work."

Lynn walked over to him, her hand extended, "Nice to meet you Jim McAllister, I've heard so much about you."

Lynn was dressed in a hot long sexy, rather revealing black dress, with thigh high pantyhose and her heels. Her tits were bulging out of her top and she had on more make-up than I've ever seen her wear. She looked smoking fucking hot, and I could see the look of lust in McAllister's eyes as he greeted her. As we sat through dinner, Lynn treated me like a slave, like a member of her staff, all while flirting and playing up to and seducing McAllister. At one point I left the table and delayed in returning overhearing their conversation... I listened closely as Lynn begin to release her wrath.

"So, I hear you're the big boss man," Lynn stated.

"Yes I am." McCallister replied.

"I'm glad you finally got my sissy husband to get on his knees and work his way up the chain."

"Well, he's a hard worker." McCallister replied.

"Yes, but a man of your power and prestige surely gets what he wants." Lynn suggested.

"So, tell me Jimmy, - I hope you don't mind me calling you Jimmy - What did you tell Ryan to get him right down on his knees and to suck your cock, right in your office?" Lynn questioned.

"You know about that? McCallister asked.

"Sure, I do," Lynn sputtered. "It's about time, he learned to get a head in the corporate world." Plus, I've always suspected he was gay, so he probably needed to suck some dick anyway. Lord knows he doesn't please me." But I'm guessing a man like you, surely knows how to handle a woman." Lynn implied.

We'll I just told him, it's not who you know, it's who ya blow," He replied.

"Really? That's all it took?" She asked.

"Well, when I said it, I spun around in my chair and whipped my dick out, so he had no choice but to suck it, or lose his chance at this promotion." McCallister replied.

"I like the way you think Jimmy." Lynn stated.

"Was he going to get the promotion without sucking you dick? Or do you just like groveling men sucking your cock? Lynn asked.

"No, he wouldn't have gotten promoted", McCallister bellowed out. "But someone was going to suck my dick to get this promotion. Plus, I like any groveling person sucking my dick."

"I hear you Jimmy; I love that feeling of power." Lynn replied. "Just like the man you are, making the peons suck some cock for their job."

"And you made him suck you off again in the steam room at the club?" Lynn asked.

"Yah, He sucks dick rather well, so I wanted more." McCallister replied. "Plus, he has to earn his keep, nothings for free."

Just as I walked back into the room, Lynn was reaching her hand across the table. She put her hand over McCallister's hand was staring into his eyes when she said, "Ryan, why don't you get us some brandy's. Jimmy and I would like to have a drink in the front room."

"Yes honey." I replied and headed back into the kitchen.

Lynn escorted McCallister to the front room by his hand, his hormones must have been raging, because he was puddy in her hands. Lynn sat next to him on the couch hiking her dress up a bit revealing her long sexy legs, covered in black pantyhose, as I came out carry a tray with three Brandy's on it. Lynn and McCallister sat talking for a while sipping their drinks while I cleaned up the dinner table. I refilled their glasses and enjoyed hearing their small talk as Lynn flirted even harder and hotter than at dinner.

"Jimmy," she said. "I am curious, are you married?"

"Yes." He replied. "I'm married to Avigail Schliman. We got married about 17 years ago."

"And How's that gong?" Lynn asked.

"Not great, I can't stand the fucking bitch, but we have kids so I have to put up with her." He replied.

"I know the feeling," Lynn Replied.

"Schliman? She's one of the daughters from the deli chain, isn't she?" Lynn asked.

"Yes, she is." He replied.

Lynn leaned in closer placing her hand on McCallister's knee and whispered towards his ear, "I know how you feel about the marriage and kids' thing. If it wasn't for our kids, I would be with a better man, or maybe a better woman.

McAllister's eyes grew as big as a house and I knew she had him right where she wanted him.

"But Jimmy, I am curious, do you like women, or man?"

"I like sex with women and blow jobs from men." He replied.

Lynn smiled in anticipation, knowing what was coming and knowing that come Monday, he'd be the laughingstock of the New York Lawyers world. A few more drinks were poured, and Lynn played up to McCallister for quite a while. I know if I wasn't in the room, he would have been trying to seduce her. We had enough evidence to nail him already, but I know she wanted more.

"Jimmy", she said, "What do we have to do, to get Ryan here a few weeks' vacation this summer?

"I don't know." McCallister replied.

"How about I make you a deal Jimmy. See I'm a bit of a voyeur and I know Ryan needs some more cock. Why don't I have him suck your dick a while, as I watch and who knows, maybe you and I can have a little fun too. And maybe on Monday next week, you'll bump up Ryan's vacation time."

McCallister's eyes lit up and he cleared his throat, "Sure, I guess I could arrange two weeks in a row for vacation."

Lynn stopped his sentence, "See Jimmy, we need three weeks to go on a European tour."

"OK." He replied.

Lynn looked at me and said, "Sweetie, take care of your boss, while I make myself more comfortable."

I slid off the chair and positioned myself in-between McCallister's legs. I softly and smoothly caressed up and down his inner thighs, while Lynn positioned herself further back and towards the other end of the couch. I watched as her hands stroked up and down her legs as mine did on him. I unbuckled his belt, as Lynn took a long deep breath. McCallister was affixed on her as I unbutton and unzipped his pants. His hard boner nearly sprung free as I pulled his boxer shorts down and away from his waist. Lynn slid her shoulder satrap off, letting the top of her dress fall to her waist. Her black push up bra, holding her tits up high and firm, as my hand softly stroked McCallister off.

"I have to hang out with you guys more often," He belted out.

"Yes, you do." Lynn replied.

Lynn reached behind her, unhooking her bra, as I felt McCallister get harder in my hand.

"Put his cock in your mouth," she whimpered out, as she started playing with her nipples.

I leaned down and slid McCallister's hard cock into my mouth. His head turned constantly watching Lynn caressing her tits, as I slowly bobbed up and down on his cock. I could hear McCallister moaning as I pleasured him, as Lynn moaned in unison playing with her tits. I pulled my mouth away from McCallister's cock as I started to pull down his dress slacks and boxers. He untied his tie and was opening his shirt buttons as Lynn stood from the couch. She dropped her dress down, revealing her soft black silky thigh high panty hose and matching black panties. Lynn sat back down on the couch and spread her legs open. Her hand softly caressing and rubbing up and down over the top of her panties, getting herself wet and turned on. My head leaned back forward as I put McAllister's cock back into my mouth. I reached my hands down and opened my pants and pulled my stiff cock from my underwear, softly stroking myself rather turned on that I was giving head again as my wife watching pleasuring herself. Lynn pulled her pantries aside, revealing her clean waxed pussy, showing McCallister her world. She edged over and got closer to him. She kissed his lips softly and lightly as she still rubbed her wet pussy.

I could see her finger sliding up and down along her lips as she moaned out in pleasure.

"Suck his dick good Ryan, I want hm to be plump and hard when he slides inside me." Lynn moaned out.

I felt McCallister actually get harder as she was saying it. My cock was so hard, and I wanted to stick my dick right inside my wife's pussy, but we had to finish the game.

"You have such a big cock," Lynn moaned out. "I want to feel it inside me."

McCallister nodded his head and mumbled "Yes," As I continued sucking him off. Lynn said, you boys keep playing and I'll be right back. As I looked up, McCallister leaned his head back on to the couch and closed his eyes and I continued slowly bowing him. Lynn returned moments later with an old condom we used to use in her hand with our bottle of KY in the other. "Is he ready Ryan?" Lynn Asked.

I pulled McCallister's cock from my mouth and said, "Yes he is honey."

Lynn slid stood right next to McCallister and slid her panties off, leaving her thigh high pantyhose and heels on. Lynn squatted down next to me and gently nudged me away from my spot sliding right in between McCallister's legs. She popped open the bottle of lube and poured some out on her hand. She softly grabbed McCallister's shaft and started stroking his cock.

"I've always wanted two cocks at once," she moaned out, as I watched her stroke his dick.

With her hand wrapped around McCallister's shaft and deep eye contact Lynn whispered, "Do you want this in my pussy?"

"Yes!" McCallister replied.

Lynn opened the Condom and slid it down over his shaft. She knew as I did, neither of us were enthralled with the thought of his dick in her pussy, but we had to nail this guy once and for all. Lynn stood up and rubbed her pussy with her wet lubed fingers and climbed up onto of McCallister. I watched as she slid his puny, little hairy cock inside her. Lynn didn't bounce up and down for more than about 10 seconds until he came. Moaning out like a little teenaged boy he was cumming.

Lynn climbed off him, whispering, I'm glad Ryan got you that close, I love it when men cum inside me. --- What she really meant was I'm glad I didn't have to fuck you too long, but of course he didn't know that.

McCallister was at a loss for words. He sat there with the condom on, filled with his sperm, shocked, and surprised by the events of the night. We all sat around naked for a few minutes together until he finally left. Lynn and I were absolutely disgusted of what we had to go through, but knew it was for the best. We made love that night erasing the bad memories of what just transpired. We spent the next day revealing the footage making sure we had everything we needed.

Later Sunday night, I found a telephone number for Avigail in the company directory. I called her asking her to come to my office very early Monday morning. I explained it was of an urgent nature, but I couldn't discuss it over the phone. I also asked her to not mention anything to James as it revolved around him. I contact the other board members, the old man and Meghan Lohan advising them I needed all of them in my office early Monday morning.

On Monday morning when everyone arrived, Lynn and I -- accompanied by my lawyers - played the video of Saturday night. The co-workers and supervisors were appalled Listening to him boldly and proudly admit to Lynn that he made me suck his dick for a promotion. Continuing his arrogance by saying, "Ryan sucks dick good and I wanted more," coupled with "He has to keep his position, nothing is for free," statement sent chills down the board members backs. I'm sure every one of their stomachs dropped and assholes clinched tight as they now knew what a piece of shit was in charge and how bad I could sue them or make this a national newsworthy piece.

Avigail was out of her mind, she was throwing shit around the office, screaming, and swearing like a trucker. But I think she was somewhat overly joyed and relieved that we (Lynn and I) finally caught him cheating which would get here out of her marriage, with all her family assets protected by the cheating clause in the prenuptial agreement.

When McCallister arrived at work at 9:00 A.M. he was greeted by me, Lynn, our Lawyers, the Old Man, Meghan, the board members, and one pissed off wife. Avigail walked right up to him and slapped his face demanding her house keys back. He was promptly fired by the Old Man and Meghan and was escorted out of the building by security officers.

Surprisingly, Avigail and Lynn developed quite a friendship, which led us to a threesome with her. Lynn and Avigail actually had a few more rendezvous without me, but I was okay with that.

Of course, Lohan and Lohan settled a very private Sexual Harassment lawsuit with me, for an extremely high amount of money and even more importantly the name on the door now reads; Lohan, Lohan and Reynolds. I am now third in charge and Brewer holds my old position. And P.S., I did get my three weeks' vacation over the summer

Last we heard about McCallister; he is working personal injury lawsuits in Philadelphia.

Through all of this I learned that I actually do like giving head and I do have a close male FWB'S that I spent quality time with. Lynn knows about him and everything we do and every now and then she likes to play with us to. I guess the door was open for both of us to discover we are Bi-sexual and have begun having more fun with our sex lives.

I'll tell you all about my FWB's and Lynn and Avigail in the next chapters.

To Be continued.