All Comments on 'Blowing In the Wind'

by rufriter

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Welcome back!

I’ll have to check out your other stories.

I’m glad you are still able to share your talent.

T.

LefreakLefreakover 3 years ago
Good Story

Glad to have you back. Take care.

grayge37grayge37over 3 years ago

The mother was unexpectedly too willing - simply a sex loving slut. While the sex with her son and the grocer was hot, it just seemed she turned into a sex-starved bitch - or rather reinstated her being a sex-starved cunt. Your writing was good enough to get five stars.

rufriterrufriterover 3 years agoAuthor
To Grayge37.

Thank you for your compliment on my writing.

I tried to portray the mother as someone who had a very active and satisfying sex life for many years, until the actions of her A-hole of a husband forced her into years of withdrawal agony, which was suddenly broken by discovering her son lusted after her. Then things spiralled out of control.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 3 years ago

I loved it! I hope that there will be a followup chapter with the son finding out about his mom's new love interest and is willing to share. And the mom finds herself wanting both her lovers at the same time. Five stars and a favorite point!

raraewriterraraewriterover 3 years ago
Nice premise

Thoroughly enjoyed this read. Nothing quite as satisfying as a mom enjoying a healthy sex life no matter the partners. Keep it up and thanks.

Amisit__ScintillaAmisit__Scintillaabout 3 years ago

Thoroughly enjoyed the read. I have a preference for more drama and conflict, that is just me though and does not make your story any less better than it is.

Curious as to what Marc's reaction will be to learning that his mother was having relations with Adam... will there be more to this story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
ideas& reasons,

i like the idea that the son is keeping her

happy & content,maybe a threesome for all of them!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Didn't mind the first fuck with Adam as she hadn't sex for a long time. But after the son and her began regular sex what happens next. Lots of stories need an extra chapter and this is definitely one of them

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I feel she cheated on her son going with Adam again. Perhaps the word cunt applies to her

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous