Blowing In the Wind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll miss you too, and the girls. Especially the girls," he added, leering theatrically at my breasts."

I pretended I hadn't heard it, and we drank in silence for a few more minutes. Eventually he drained his cup and stood up. "I'd better go. Thank you for your custom and hospitality," he said, leaning to plant a kiss on my cheek.

I'll never know if it was deliberate or not, but I turned my head at the last instant and our lips met in a gentle kiss that lasted a couple of seconds longer than necessary. As we broke apart, he looked as confused as I felt, and when he held up a hand as though in denial, I instinctively leaned forward until my breast pressed against his palm.

It is impossible to explain what happened next, because it was unclear whether it was Adam's doing or mine, but my dress was on the floor, and he was unfastening my bra as I struggled to remove his pants.

The polished surface of the dining table was cool against my shoulder blades as I lifted my hips to allow him to relieve me of my briefs, and spread me out like some sensual banquet. For several delightful moments, I once again felt the dimly remembered thrill as his eyes devoured my heaving breasts and pouting pussy, then I was writhing in ecstasy as his seemingly prehensile tongue lashed my throbbing clit. All the years of denial were washed away by a mind blowing orgasm, and just when I thought it couldn't get any better, he moved over me and rammed his hard cock deep into my spasming snatch.

"Oh God yes! Give it to me! Fuck me!" I knew I was babbling uncontrollably, but I couldn't stop myself, and I wasn't even sure I wanted to. Too many years had been lost waiting for this moment, and I felt driven to provoke him into giving me every experience I could possibly have missed out on. In my desperate need for release there was no excess, no good or bad, no right or wrong, there was only here and now, now, NOW!

"Harder Adam! Fuck me harder," I begged, clinging to him, trying to pull him deeper, punctuating his thrusts with cries of "Suck my tits! Use me! Pound my cunt! Make me cum! Fill me! Own me!"

Everything ceased to exist for me, except for my dripping, cock stretched twat, and his potent weapon as he hammered in and out relentlessly. I felt like I was about to burst when he started to cum, and my inner muscles convulsed, trying to keep him inside me, trying to milk out every last drop of his precious love juice.

When he finally stopped pumping we collapsed in an exhausted but sated tangle of sweaty arms and legs. As passion slowly abated, I began to feel embarrassed about acting so out of character. So many thoughts and images that had passed unnoticed through my mind when I was being so magnificently fucked now started to surface, and I found myself praying that the earth would open up and swallow me.

I gradually became aware that Adam was saying something, but I wasn't sure what, until he nudged me. "Well?"

I gave him a blank stare. "I'm sorry, I was miles away."

He smirked and stroked my saturated pussy. "I said now that we have been properly introduced, do you think it would be safe for me to try to seduce you?"

After what we had just done, it sounded so preposterous that I dissolved into almost hysterical giggles, and suddenly all the tension disappeared. "Only you would think of saying something like that!" I gasped.

His grin widened. "Is that a yes or a no?"

Getting into the spirit, I fixed him with what I hoped was a serious expression. "Now that is something I would have to think about. After all, an innocent girl needs to protect her virtue."

The banter continued for several minutes, then he looked around for his discarded clothing.

"I think I'd better go before I outstay my welcome." He shook his head and put his finger to my lips to silence my protests. "Seriously, as much as I'd love to stay and do it all again, I really do have to go. Do you mind if I call you when I get settled in my new job?"

It was my turn to shake my head. "I'd like that." My heart sank as I watched him dress. This was the classic brush off I had heard countless times. He had got what he was after, he had fucked me to a standstill, and now he just wanted to escape without making any form of commitment.

After he had gone, I wiped the sticky evidence from the polished table top, and after putting my discarded clothes in the washbasket, I spent the next thirty minutes under the shower, wishing I could scrub away the shame and guilt as easily as I washed his cum from my pussy.

After drying myself off, I sat on the edge of my bed, facing the dresser mirror and parting my legs to study my pussy. For the first time ever, I felt no reservations about the "C" word as I spread the swollen labia and muttered "Now that's what I call a perfectly fucked cunt."

Donning a light cotton housecoat, I lay back against the pillows and thought about everything that had happened.

In the past I had always dated a guy for at least two or three weeks before I let him get past first base, but within half an hour of arriving at my home, Adam's cock was inside me. Why? Did he really think I had spread my legs for a box of chocolates, when the truth was that I had desperately needed to be fucked? That would certainly explain his haste to get away. Any woman who dropped her pants for chocolate was anything but relationship material. Then again, was he really as friendly and genuine as I had first thought? Had he been put off when, in the heat of passion I had apparently changed from a demure middle aged shopper into a foul mouthed sex starved slut? I had never been fond of being fucked hard, but I had begged him to hammer me, and had loved it.

Why had I changed? Something had definitely turned me on. The unremembered dream perhaps? Certainly not the conduct of the incestous mother and son, that is if they really were what they claimed to be, and I found it hard to believe any son could be so disrespectful towards his mother. I had no issue with them having sex with each other if it was what they wanted, it just wasn't for me, especially the way they did it. Nothing but sheer animal lust, totally devoid of respect or affection.

Then again, if incest was so bad why had the sight of my own son's cock excited me? Why had hearing him say he wished he could fuck me aroused me so much that I couldn't think straight? Why, even as Adam had been pumping his cum into my ravaged cunt, had I had flashbacks of Marc's virile young cock spilling his seed onto his belly?

I was still struggling to find answers, or at least answers that I was willing to accept, when lack of sleep and physical exhaustion caught up with me, and my eyelids grew heavy.

I was woken some time later by Marc stroking my naked breast. In those strange twilight moments between sleep and wakefulness, I told myself that I was dreaming, and it would stop when I woke up. But then he exposed my other breast and covered my nipple with his mouth, and I no longer wanted to wake up, and I certainly didn't want it to stop.

Nonetheless I knew I should be expected to resist, and with an effort of will I pushed him away and sat up. "Marc! What the hell do you think you're doing?"

He was immediately contrite. "I'm sorry Mum, I couldn't help it." he mumbled, unable to meet my eye.

I couldn't blame him too much, because the truth was I was too busy blaming myself for secretly enjoying the forbidden thrill of his mouth on my nipples.

Taking his hand, I asked as calmly as I was able. "What brought that on?" He stayed silent, too embarrassed to reply. "Well?" I prompted.

He took a deep breath. "Well," he blurted. "If you must know, I've been chatting online with a lady in America."

'Lady' was hardly the word I would have used, but I didn't contradict him. "I see. And?"

"Well ... she showed me everything ... then she said she let her son go all the way with her. I wasn't sure I believed her, but this morning she proved it."

"Are you saying...?"

He nodded vigorously. "Yes Mum. Her son turned up right after she showed me her .. umm .. you know, and right away he started to..."

I had no wish to be reminded of the distasteful details of what I had already seen and heard, so I lowered my eyes to the growing bulge in his pyjama pants. Unbidden, the stark details of elusive dream that had kept me awake most of the night were revealed in my mind.

It had been an unseasonably warm day in late winter, and my teenage self was in the almost deserted sand dunes of a beach not far from my home, with my first real boyfriend. A few days earlier I had experienced thr thrill of my first kiss, and as we broke apart he squeezed my breast through my clothing. It was only a brief contact, but it had been enough for me to realise how nice it felt. Now, sheltered by the dunes from the breeze, and any stray passers by, and telling ourselves that we only wanted to take advantage of the sun - which neither of us believed - we began to strip to our underwear.

Entranced, I watched him remove his underpants, and I seized his exciting young cock, trembling with eager anticipation as he removed my undergarments, and became the first boy to see and caress my naked breasts and unexplored vagina.

In the idyllic world of my dream, there was none of the expected pain as he took my freely offered virginity. There was only the most exquisite pleasure, which increased and magnified with each thrust, as he fucked me to the magical ecstasy my first ever climax. As his wonderful cock throbbed and ejaculated inside me, he lifted his mouth from my nipples and I found myself looking into the handsome smiling face of my son Marc.

I returned to reality as he was finishing his narrative. "... of you. They looked so nonchalant about what they had done, that it seemed almost normal." He looked hungrily at my still exposed breasts. "Then when I saw you just now with your breasts uncovered, it seemed like some sort of sign, and I couldn't resist touching them."

I couldn't tell him that I had eavesdropped on him, any more than I could tell him that I had let Adam fuck me, and I definitely couldn't admit that my pussy was telling me. That although I had not realised it, from the first moment I heard him say he wanted to fuck me, I had wanted to feel him inside me, if only I could summon up the courage. Now that I had consciously admitted it to myself, I felt strangely at peace. I was no longer repelled by the thought of incest, and although I wanted Marc's cock, I didn't feel the burning urgency that had plagued me all day. He would have to make the first move and feel my pussy, because I lacked the confidence, but it didn't have to be today or tomorrow or whenever. If it was going to happen it would, and I would welcome it, but I was prepared to wait for the right time.

"If what you say is true," I said, choosing my words carefully, and staring at the outline of his shaft under his pyjamas, "I can see how it would affect you."

I was silent for several moments, then I lay back with a sigh, flipping the folds of my housecoat open so he could have access to my pussy, still sensitive and slightly swollen from my earlier exertions.

"Look Marc," I whispered, shivering as he reached out and stroked my clit. "I'm not sure I have the courage to do what you want, but I will let you try if it means so much to you."

My mind flew back to the sand dunes, as he removed his pyjamas, and I felt almost virginal again as he moved quickly between my thighs, and pushed his hard cock through my bush and into my puffed up pussy. I began to cum almost immediately and I held him tight, matching his thrusts as he fucked me gently until he stiffened and slowed.

"I need to cum, Mum," he whispered urgently.

I tightened my inner muscles, trapping him inside me. "Do it!" I gasped with equal urgency, filled with indescribable joy as his hot young seed flooded my dripping cunt.

"Was I as good as you hoped?" I asked anxiously as he withdrew his spent tool.

"Better," he smiled. "you have no idea how long I've dreamed of doing that. And this," he added, kissing my nipples, and then my cum filled slit. "And this."

He had been unable to hold out for very long, but it had been more than enough to bring me to the sweetest, tenderest climax since my days of teenage love. I hadn't needed any foreplay, since in a way my repeated thoughts of his strong cock had served the same purpose, but the afterplay was as gentle and loving as the fuck. He made love to me slowly, with his hands, lips and eyes, but mostly with his eyes, and although I sensed he was trying to ease me down from my climax, it was doing the opposite, so I was dismayed when he rose from the bed.

"I suppose I'd better get ready for work."

I put on what I hoped was my best "Come and get me" expression, and stroked my clit. "Do you really have to work tonight?" I whispered, licking my lips and staring pointedly at his prick. "After all, I haven't sucked him yet, and you did kiss my pussy, so I owe you one."

He watched me for a moment, and as his cock stiffened again he shrugged. "Well, it's Friday, so I don't suppose they'll miss me for one night," he smiled, rejoining me on the bed and thrusting into my open mouth.

I put all the love I had into licking and sucking his wonderful cock, gently cradling his balls and sliding my lips up and down his shaft. Suddenly he eased me onto my back and loomed over me, thrusting his tongue into my cum filled slit as he fucked my mouth. It came as such an unexpected shock that I climaxed again immediately, and I almost swooned with delight when his cum hit the roof of my mouth.

Withdrawing his spent tool, Marc sat back on his heels, grinning at my stunned expression. "You seemed to be enjoying it so much that I wanted to taste what you were tasting." He pulled a wry face. "It wasn't the best, but I promise you, if it makes you as happy as you just made me I will learn to love it."

I was totally lost for words. I had had my pussy licked almost as often as I had sucked cock, but never when it was full of cum after a fuck, so when Marc had done it I had been excited beyond words. Now he was promising to do it again.

With our carnal appetites satisfied, at least for now, I realised I was hungry for something more substantial. Fastening my crumpled and cum stained housecoat, I defrosted and grilled a couple of steaks, with a side of mashed potatoes and onion gravy for Marc, and salad for myself.

Sitting picking at my salad and watching Marc wolf down his food, I smiled to myself as I recalled how Adam had spread me out and fucked me on the same table, and I couldn't help wondering if Adam hadn't so gloriously broken my sexual 'drought,' would I have been aroused enough to summon the nerve to let my son stick his cock into me?

Marc finished his meal and made coffee, and sat studying me as I nibbled my steak. When I pushed my plate away he turned his chair to face me. "Can I see them again, Mum? Please?'

I grinned mischievously. "Them or it?" I teased.

"Both would be better?"

Unfastening my housecoat, I let it fall to the floor, and stood in front of him, letting him see me fully naked for the first time. "Is this what you want?" I whispered. "Or this?" My nipple brushed against his lips.

He sucked urgently, sending a shiver through me, and when his fingers parted my pussy lips I held my breath in anticipation. It took no more than three or four strokes on my clit to start my juices flowing, and I reached down to grasp his erection. Parting my legs, I moved closer and sank down to engulf him, leaning back slightly so he could fondle my tits and watch his cock slide in and out of my cunt as I fucked him slowly.

I took my time, stretching it out and enjoying the sensations without caring if I climaxed or not. When watching the mother and son, Marc had said he wished I was sitting on his cock, and now he was having his wish. "I love sitting on it like this," I breathed, rocking back and forth, giving him a gentle reminder as my clit stroked the top of his shaft.

"Me too," he agreed, holding my waist to guide me up and down. Suddenly he dug his fingers into my hips, holding me in place. "Creampie!" he gasped, pumping another load inside me.

I looked at him, feigning innocence, but pleased he had remembered. "Creampie? Where did that come from?"

"I must have heard it somewhere," he shrugged.

"I see. What does it mean?"

He looked pleased that he knew something I didn't know. "It's when a man cums inside a lady, and she opens her pussy so he can see his cum oozing out."

"Oh. I haven't heard it called that." I pulled a face. "Sounds gross."

Marc grinned. "Oh I dunno. It's something different I guess."

"Is that what you want?"

He shrugged again - a little too indifferently, I thought. "I wouldn't mind. Just out of curiosity."

I thought about it. It wasn't exactly something I hadn't done before, and I always liked showing my pussy, but at that moment the pressure in my bladder was becoming unbearable. "Maybe another time. Right now I need to pee."

The following weeks were pure bliss. When Marc arrived home from work each morning, I had breakfast ready for him, then we made love, and I mean love, sometimes lying entwined until he fell asleep with his cock inside me. In the afternoons we fucked, and I cooked him a meal before he left for work.

Late afternoon - early evening, about two and a half weeks after I first gave myself to my son, I was humming happily as I caught up on housework. Marc had left for work thirty minutes earlier, leaving me with a delightfully slippery cunt after a particularly good doggy style fuck, and I had just loaded the washing machine when I was surprised to receive a phone call from Adam. I had convinced myself that he had dumped me once he had what wanted, so he was the last person I expected to hear from, but after exchanging rather awkward pleasantries I accepted his offer to take me to dinner.

We agreed to meet at a small restaurant about a block from his former workplace, and after a shower, I put on a light summer dress and set out on the short walk to the restaurant.

Adam was already seated when I arrived, and he surprised me by greeting me with a stiffly formal handshake. Conversation was awkward and stilted as we ate, until about halfway through his meal, he laid his knife and fork aside. "Look, I didn't mean it to happen the way it did. I'm sorry."

I nodded in agreement. "I don't think either of us did, and you have nothing to apologise for. It was mostly my fault."

"Oh? Why do you say that?"

"I'm not sure I can explain, but I'll try." I took a deep breath, searching for the right words, but it seemed there weren't any. "I know it doesn't make sense, but I haven't been with a man since my divorce, so when that kiss happened I was confused. When you raised your hand, some instinct told me I needed to feel it on my breast, and then everything went crazy."

Adam made a wry face. "You're right about that. Actually, the main reason I went to see you was to ask if you would like to go on a date. I never had the nerve before, but I figured that since I was leaving the store I wouldn't be embarrassed if you refused because I'd never see you again." The explanations seemed to ease the tension, and the rest of the meal passed in companionable silence.

He accepted my invitation to coffee when he drove me home in his 'chick magnet,' and as we sat side by side on the couch, I said as casually as I could, "It's just as well you didn't ask me on a date, because I would have refused." Before he could ask why, I went on, "I had a difficult time after my divorce. I still had my needs, but I suppressed them and avoided men altogether because I didn't want to be hurt again. Until you know when, and I still don't know how it happened then, because it was not at all like me. Before I married I never let a man do more than kiss me until we had dated at least four or five times."