Blowing In the Wind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He nodded understandingly. "Well that certainly explains things, but even if you had accepted I would have been content to wait. And after what you just told me, I'll still wait for as many dates as it takes if you do accept."

I smiled and took his hand. "Don't you think waiting seems a little silly considering what has already happened?" He looked at me uncertainly, and I nodded and leaned closer, inviting a kiss. My heart lurched when our lips met and he squeezed my breast, but when he started to unbutton my dress I pushed him away. "Not here," I whispered, and urging him to his feet I led him to my room, where I stood trembling with anticipation as he unhurriedly removed my dress then my bra, planting a lingering kiss on each nipple as it was revealed. Slipping a hand inside the waistband of my briefs, he stroked my pussy for several delicious moments, before taking my panties off and easing me on to the bed. I stretched out and spread my legs invitingly, but as he moved to join me I shook my head. "You too. I want to see you too."

It had taken him some minutes to remove my clothing, but within seconds he was naked and I was staring appreciatively at his hard cock. He began to explore my body and I smiled with pleasure when my nipples popped up, ready to be sucked as he squeezed my resiliant breasts. My breathing quickened as his lips and tongue worked on my heaving mounds, and his hand crept lower to stroke my rapidly moistening pussy.

Anticipation was raised by his mouth moving down my body, and I raised my hips in expectation of his tongue probing my cunt. The first touch on my clit started my climax building, and his rhythmic licking soon had me hovering near the edge. I pushed my pussy against his tongue, trying to increase the sensations in my clit enough to send me over the brink and into a much needed orgasm, but it only intensified my arousal.

In desperation, I pushed him away and on to his back. "Let's try it this way." I gasped, straddling his head and jamming my clit hard against his tongue. The effect was more than I could have hoped for, and I leaned forward to take him into my mouth as I started to cum.

My climax continued undiminished the whole time I was sucking his hard cock, until he took his mouth from my dripping cunt. "You might want to stop soon," he warned.

I shook my head and sucked harder with my lips pursed tightly around his shaft, determined not to lose a single drop as I gulped down jet after jet of his hot cum. As his spent cock slipped from my mouth, I climbed off and smiled down at his glistening face. "Wow!" I exulted. "That was the best!"

Grinning ruefullly, he wiped my cum from his cheeks with his palm. "You sure don't believe in holding back, do you?"

"Not when the moment and the man is right," I replied seriously. "And at this moment you were the right man. Just like the first time. I may not always feel that way, but right now that's the way it is." Before he could respond, I rose from the bed and went to relieve myself before making fresh coffee.

He was just leaving the bathroom when I returned, and gratefully accepting the steaming mug, he asked, "I know it's none of my business, but why did you divorce your husband? Were either of you unfaithful?"

I shook my head regretfully. "I don't know if he was, but I certainly wasn't, although he wanted me to be - on his terms."

He looked puzzled. "How do you mean?"

"Everything was as near perfect as it could be until our son was born," I replied frankly, suddenly glad to get it off my chest. "I have always had a strong sex drive ever since my first fuck, and it always excited me to show my pussy on the spur of the moment, but only to whoever I was in a relationship with. It didn't matter where I was so long as nobody but him could see. After I had Marc, my ex started hinting that he wanted to watch me do the same, and maybe even more, for other men, or to be more specific, for his friends. I flatly refused, of course, but over time his hints became more frequent and demanding.

"The last straw came when Marc was approaching his teens. His father came home late one evening reeking of alcohol, and took me straight to bed, not that I objected in the least of course. The problem was that as soon as he had his cock in me, he announced that he and his boss had been discussing a possible promotion over a few beers, and he had agreed to let his boss fuck me to seal the deal. I completely lost it and pushed him off me and made him sleep on the couch. The next day I had the locks changed when he was at work."

Adam shook his head in disgust. "What a rat! I know there are couples in open relationships who play around, even to the point of watching each other being fucked, but that is always by mutual consent. What he did was just plain wrong. No better than a pimp."

He was silent for a while, then he changed the subject. "I would still like to take you on a proper date."

I laughed. "I have to give you points for persistence! Would that be a date with or without benefits?" I teased.

"That would be for you to decide. I'd be content with your company."

Considering what had already happened between us, he could have been justified in thinking that I would let him do whatever he wanted on a date, so for him to actually leave the decision to me was a pleasant surprise.

"Since you put it that way," I nodded, "I will seriously consider accepting. Meanwhile," I added, taking his hand and putting it on my pussy, then wrapping my fingers around his cock, "you can help me decide by showing me what benefits I might possibly have to look forward to if I do accept."

It was a robust fuck, each stroke delivered with assured confidence, in contrast to the tentative, but no less pleasing thrusts of my son, and I told myself that thanks to their opposed working and sleeping schedules, there was no reason that both my lovers should not enjoy me as much and as often as I hoped to enjoy them.

As Adam pumped the latest load of cum into my happily satisfied cunt, I offered a silent thanks to the wayward pillow case, without which I would have been denied the carnal pleasures that lay ahead.