All Comments on 'Blowing Jennifer's Mind Ch. 01'

by allthatisfuta

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
wallace99wallace99over 2 years ago

This was great. I hope the next chapter is released soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damn this story might be better than bully. Now I know I have a kink for older futa’s

anon7734Eanon7734Eover 2 years ago

I hope she fucks the confidence out of Mike because he needs it. Could have gotten the picture so many times if he's ego wasn't bigger then the entire state.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow came for the wanking. Found a story that deals with real shit and caught feels. Thanks 5 stars for you!

Venguard13Venguard13over 2 years ago

It’s great story! But for the later - native russian never calls someone “pizda”, or “huy” for that matter, - at least the girl will definitely not call the guy names like that lol Just a little remark :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a longggggg boring over detailed story .yawn

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hope for stories like this that aren’t just a wankfest but have storylines and people’s lives with feelings. An excellent job telling a damn fine story.

juliodragon69juliodragon69over 2 years ago

great story. It would be interesting if all his stories were connected the same way to the Marvel universe. it would open up a universe of possibilities.

bellaco01bellaco01over 2 years ago

Awesome start to a story. Next please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"Did you learn negotiations from Joseph Stalin?" XD Awesome ending man too, it's how I would write it, take care

HreulfgarHreulfgarover 2 years ago

I really liked the characters in this one. Mike is a complete ass but Jennifer seems more than enough to handle him.

letracsletracsover 2 years ago

She is kind of a bitch for not keeping her promise. She intentionally stopped him because he was going to do exactly what he said he would. She can't accuse of him not blowing her mind when she stopped him from doing that.

Sausage17Sausage17over 2 years ago

Well I wanna punch Mike into next week, that guy needs a reality check, bad. I like Jennifer tho. Wouldn’t mind reading another part of this!

CelticTurtle47CelticTurtle47over 2 years ago

I like this one a lot, but that's quite a 'cliffhanger' you created. I very much await the next installment of this (hopefully) LONG tale!

kania_helpukania_helpuover 2 years ago

Mike deserved what he got. Nothing. I know guys like him. Lie, cheat, swear to anything to get what they want and then leave like nothing happened. I hope Jennifer gives him what he really deserves, a real hard fucking, and a selfie showing only him getting fucked. LOL. I really like this one. I hope you write more soon.

VailentaVailentaover 2 years ago

One way you could look at this could be that Jennifer's mind was already blow when Mike walked in to begin with. I get everyone sayin 'he got what he deserved.' But we all know if it was a futa acking with such confidence it would be hot AF. Perhaps she's just trying to see how far his willing to go in order to get that selfie, and absolutely loving having a young stud wrapped around her fingers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I just have to say, I love your writing. I've been beating my dick to stories on this site for years, but your stories are the cream of the crop. I spent an entire weekend last month reading your Family Issues series and edging until [REDACTED] finally got with [REDACTED], at which point I proceeded to bust the biggest nut of my life. Once I finally got to the end, it was probably the most bittersweet experience I've had since my teenage years of finishing entire series of novels and then wondering what to do with my life from there.

I now have my answer. I hope you keep this series coming, because I'm about as hooked as one can get on your work. I'm looking forward to the next installment with the utmost anticipation. As always, extremely well done!

MrRLFMrRLFover 2 years ago

He was an arrogant bastard who got what he deserved looking forward to the next chapter, thank you

JacktacularJacktacularover 2 years ago

Damn I love your imagination and the real emotions you portray.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I know this is kinda of but can we possibly a redemption tale of Nadine form “family issues” in where she saves and maybe falls in love with a lace boy specifically the one who was forced with Helen when she was passed. I know he only had a little flashback and it broke my heart. Pretty plz with a cherry on top

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’d honest want a nadine and Kevin story. Maybe even Kevin and the rich girl. I think her name was Sharon Richardson or maybe Charlotte idk. The one he met in chapter 5 when he abandoned her in the room

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I know I sounded illiterate af when I posted my comment a day ago but the lace boy I was talking about was dima for some reason when he talked about his step-dad it just broke my heart. Ima real big softy and I can’t imagine somebody like having to suffer and he is probably a genuine person because his first comment “she is died” so he wasn’t apathetic. I even I do know what Nadine participates in is disgusting and vile but I don’t think she is a bad person. I don’t know I just wanna see maybe a love story between her and timid little Dima so much I would actually commission for it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hottt!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

bully 02 will be released???

AgielAgielover 2 years ago

I don’t think you should have taken the detour to this story.

*

I enjoyed Family Issues, as did many others, but this comes nowhere near the standard of that series and could have been written by a different writer. A definitely mediocre effort which is reflected in its present (at the time of writing) 4.58 rating. I’m surprised it’s that high.

*

‘Large, white, hard boiled eggs’ and ‘love rod?’ Come on, you can do better than that. I’m wondering if you were taking the p*** to see whether faithful fans would 5 anything you write.

*

I haven’t read Bully yet but I hope it’s nearer your usual standard than this story.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 2 years ago

Nice story. Once Mike stopped talking & thinking, the sex scene was much more enjoyable. I was too idealistic, expecting him to actually learn some things from Jennifer over the course of his challenge week. As it ended, Mike remains too full of himself to really be enjoyed, well, at least without a gag.

Of course, if you wanted another diversion... She could call him up tomorrow and tempt him back with the lure of another chance. Maybe offer to teach him over the next few days. Just a thought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very much enjoyed this story. Please, do continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It wasn’t a bad story just not as good as I expected.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

awesome, I'm eager to read the rest

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Will there be more?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous