Blowing Jennifer's Mind Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer stood barefoot, her hands flattening invisible wrinkles on her summer dress, her lips tightly sealed. With her long braid, she looked like a schoolgirl, not a grandma.

A chink in her armor?

Weird.

"Speaking of goldfish," he said, "your granddaughter's goldfish. I'm not a marine biologist or anything, but I think he just joined the invisible choir. Either that or he likes to sleep on his side. What?" he said, seeing the look on her face. "I wasn't snooping. You didn't give me a map of the house, and I took a wrong turn."

"Shit!" Jennifer rubbed her temple, suddenly looking her age. "That means I have to buy another one before she gets home. That's the third one this month. My granddaughter's name is Amy, by the way, and if you ever want to have grandchildren of your own, you'll never step in her room again."

"Copy that, chief," he grumbled. "It was an honest mistake. How do you suggest we...?"

She shrugged. "You're the master. I'm just an observer waiting for my mind to go kaboom."

"Don't you prefer the curtains closed?"

"Why?" She parted the curtains on the window above the bed, letting in more morning rays. "I like to watch... you know. It's not like I'm ashamed of my body or anything like that."

"I'm ashamed of your body."

"Right!" She quickly closed the distance between them, grabbed him by the collar, and dragged him outside. Jennifer was much stronger than he was, and she pushed him out the door, then stood fuming at the entrance.

"I'm sorry! Come on!" He stepped back and raised his arms in surrender. "It was a joke."

"Get the fuck out of my house!" she raged.

"Come on, Jennifer. Just a little teasing. A little back and forth to turn up the heat."

"Because nothing turns me on like cheap jokes about my aging body, right? I can take it. I'm fifty-five, so I no longer need to feel like a real woman." She lifted her chin, her blue eyes shooting lightning bolts. "I knew you were going to give shitty sex, Mike, but I never thought you'd prove it before we even took our clothes off."

"Jennifer, come on, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings."

"As if you could, you self-centered prick."

Mike nodded and took a deep breath. She was just a woman, and the Wolf knew what women needed. Initiative. He suddenly gripped her neck and stroked her jaw with his thumb. She took a step back, a little stunned.

"What?" He smiled.

"Last chance, Mike." She raised her finger.

"Cool. I'll zip it." He eyed her up and down. Jennifer stood straight as if she expected this inspection and wanted to measure up to his standards. There was a gap between the formidable woman she pretended to be and the little insecurities he felt rearing up their mousy heads from time to time. He thought he could use that gap to squeeze through. He moved closer again, undid the top button of her dress, slipping a finger into the open V and touching the bare skin beneath her collar. Jennifer gasped.

He put his hands over hers, held it. She flattened her palm against his skin. In one swift motion, eyes still locked on hers, Mike bent, his hand moving from her collar to her waist, lower, taking the hem of her dress on one side and pulling it up her thigh. His hand dragged slowly over her soft, white skin. His fingers pressed and found the curve of her buttocks.

Jennifer closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

He moved closer. "Look at me, Jennifer."

She opened her blue eyes; her mouth remained clenched.

He stared right back. "Does it look like I have a problem with your body, or does it look like I want to devour you?"

She smiled, a little strained. Her teeth were straight and white.

"How bad do you want me now?" he said.

She motioned so-so with her hand.

His hand brushed down between her thighs, his fingers and palm touching her panties, rubbing the hot tool that was folded there.

"At least your body doesn't lie." He touched her gently, then harder, his fingers sneaking past the elastic band of her panties.

Jennifer gasped again as he rubbed her stiff member. He supported her, one hand on the small of her back as he rubbed her cock with his fingers. He ran his middle finger over the top of her crown, the dew of arousal wetting the tip.

"Fuck, you're big," he said.

"Not even hard yet," she whispered.

"I'll fix that for you."

As he played with her cock, her knees came together until they touched. Then his fingers were gone, slipping up her front. Her own pre-cum left a wet trail on her skin, through her pubic hair and below her navel. The dress fell to her thighs and Mike introduced her lips to the moisture between her legs.

"Fuck," she moaned. "It's been too long."

"Take everything off," he half growled and took a step back.

Eyes locked on his, Jennifer took her time undoing each button on the front of her dress. He thought she was going to take it off over her head, but she pulled the neck down, exposing one shoulder, then the next, letting the dress fall around her and crumple to her bare feet.

Jennifer stood there, her arms hugging her chest and stomach. A dissonance between her bold words and reality, once again. But then she straightened her back, and her arms fell to her sides. Wide open and defiant, her belly quivered as if to say, This is me. No secrets. Take it or leave it.

@@@@@@

Okay, so Jennifer wasn't one of his twenty-year-old college hotties. Time, being the cruel son of a bitch that he is, had robbed her skin of that youthful elasticity and fresh-out-of-the-box hue, and there were faded stretch marks on her belly.

But there was zero fat, and Jennifer had hard abs that most twenty-year-old girls could only dream of. She wasn't wearing a bra, and her tiny tits were still giving Mistress Gravity a decent fight.

"What do you think?" she whispered.

"You've got a killer body, Jennifer."

He pulled off his shirt, gave it a twist, and let it drop.

Exposing his chest was one of his favorite moments, sometimes the highlight of a first encounter. Mike spent hours working out, maxing the ripped effect. He wasn't one of those guys who constantly checked himself in mirrors. He didn't need to. The thirsty look on girls' faces when he took off his shirt told him everything he needed to know.

To his annoyance, Jennifer just smiled. "Nice."

Maybe older women were harder to impress? He flexed his muscles and let the ripple run from side to side. "Just nice?"

"I honestly thought you Photoshopped that picture you showed me with the tall girl. Seemed like something you'd do. I like it," she said. "You've got a fine body, Mike."

"You can touch me." His smile tugged to one side, his eyes like blue slits. "I know you want to, badly."

"Your bod is hot, but your attitude kinda sucks everything the other way," she said.

"So we're pretending now?"

The bulge in her black panties grew.

Mike pushed her slowly and firmly back to the bed, and Jennifer let herself be pushed. He shed his shoes, pants and boxers, socks, pulling everything down and letting it drop like a trail of lust leading to the scene of the crime.

She let herself fall back into the soft sheets, and Mike grabbed her panties and pulled them all the way down. Then he paused.

He'd seen it all on girls he'd taken for a one-nighter, from Brazilian wax to a landing strip to vajazzle. But it was obvious Jennifer hadn't trimmed anything in a long while. Not only that, the hair on her head was probably dyed to its original color, but downstairs she hadn't bothered, and there was more grey than blonde. It was as if she'd had long ago lost hope that she would ever get visitations down there.

He tried to fathom how it made him feel, and it saddened him more than anything. He regretted throwing out the stupid joke about her body.

Jennifer saw him pause, and her body tensed. "What's wrong?"

"It's just huge, that's all." He hid his surprise at her untamed bush behind another fact that stood out about Jennifer.

A naked cock, long, thick, uncovered from the big swollen tip to the big sagging balls. They were like large, white, hard-boiled eggs; Jennifer's testicles sat in the seam of her two thighs pressed together.

He felt it, or parts of it, but touching and seeing were two different worlds. Her semi-hard penis was an enormous thing. The biggest he had ever seen. Long and thick, foreskin in rosy, ruffled folds at the tip. Her cock bulged out of her body at the base, then folded, touching her belly.

She sat up. "Having second thoughts?"

He shook his head slowly. "It's beautiful."

"It's big."

"The biggest I've ever seen." Mike dropped to his knees beside the bed and pushed himself between her legs. He wondered what it would feel like inside him. It made his own cock tingle.

"So you weren't lying when you said you'd been with futanari before. I was figured you might make a run for it as soon as my panties were down."

He pressed his palm on her belly and pushed. Then he boldly took the warm cock in his hand, bent over, and licked it from base to tip. Her cock bounced at the touch of his silky tongue, and she gasped.

"You just relax. I'm gonna blow your mind." He opened his mouth and breathed hot air onto the tip.

"Oh, okay." She looked a little surprised.

He stroked and watched, then leaned forward and pressed his lips directly to the top of the glans. His pouty lips pressed down on the hot rod.

He stroked and watched, kissed again, deeper. He held it, squeezed it, his fingers flexing and feeling. Jennifer's girth was almost too much for his grip. Then his tongue shot out, licked her. Pressed her glistening pink form against his top, stroked upward, curled over the flange of the head.

The head of her cock was large, and he forced the muscles of his jaw as he opened wide. He clamped gently, and his teeth tugged at her skin. His grip stroked, coming up to collect the wetness from his mouth, swirling his head and bobbing gently. His tongue worked, smoothing against the swollen, puffy top of her enormous cockhead.

His hand stroked as he sucked. Up to his mouth, collecting saliva, stroking downward, every fifth time deep enough to encompass Jennifer's heavy, pendulous testicles. The more he sucked, the more her scrotum contracted, two large balls pressing against the wide torso of her huge cock.

Mike gently grasped her scrotum as he ran his tongue up and down her shaft. He grabbed her cock and stroked it slowly, gradually pulling down the foreskin and exposing the thick, spongy glans. Eagerly, he took it into his mouth. As he sucked on the tip of her cock, he pumped her shaft up and down, first with one hand and then with two as Jennifer grew bigger and harder. In just a few minutes she was fully erect, her thick rod sticking out proudly.

He lifted his head. "How's that so far?"

She smiled down at him.

"I know what girls like you want."

"Hmmm..."

"You can moan if you like; you don't have to hold back just because you've got something to prove. I won't hold it against you."

She shushed him. "Your mouth is so much more fun when you're not ruining everything with your talking. You have amazing lips, Mike."

"Finally, half a praise. What about my lips?"

"Hmmm..."

"No, no, you started, now you got to finish."

"Those lips..." she murmured, then her thumb slid across his chin, pressing down on his lower lip, stroking their shape admiringly. Jennifer's eyes followed the path her thumb stroked, and he felt the lip bounce as it was released from under her pressure. Her hand went to his head, and she gently pushed him back down.

Mike's eyes closed and his pouting lips pressed against the tip of her cock, feeling its heat and surprisingly supple shape. She was hard as steel now. His tongue went around in circles for what felt like an eternity, but then his mouth made a soft, wet, smacking sound as his lips opened; he lowered his head, letting that huge glans slowly press his lips.

Mike pressed his lips to the tip of her cock. Holding his teeth as an impenetrable barrier, he let his lips seal around the hot skin. He then vacuumed her in, slowly opening his jaw until suddenly the tip popped inside his warm mouth like a rocket of lust. It must have hit home because Jennifer gasped, and her entire body quivered above him.

He could feel her salty seed on his tongue.

"Mm," she moaned.

Mike exhaled forcefully through his nose, his belly tingling from the arousal. His head bobbed, his mouth worked in circles, his tongue darted over the underside of Jennifer's glans. Futanari girls liked that, he'd learned a long time ago. Shit, he liked that. She was fifty-five, but hell, there was a good chance women of her age liked that too. So he sucked her with gusto, feeling the arousal take hold of him.

Jennifer's hands left Mike's head, spreading out behind her so she could lean back and watch him suck her cock.

Mike plunged the futanari's huge cock head in and out of his mouth, his hand joining in, stroking up and down the center of the shaft and up to meet his lips. Now Jennifer's hands came up again and she clasped Mike's palm around her cock. Her strong fingers, longer than his, stopped his wild up and down.

"Slower," she clasped his hand and slowly pulled him up her cock, "slower, love, much slower."

Annoyed, he pushed her hand away. "I know what I'm doing, Jennifer."

"Sure, but..."

"You just need to relax."

His mouth became a thin ring as it stretched around her love rod as he took the tip of her cock into his mouth. His hand clasped the base of it, so wide that his fingers had a hard time circling it and keeping it still. It had been a while since he'd been with one of the dick-girls, and he savored the fresh sensations like a meal loved long ago. His lips dug into the warm skin, his tongue sweeping the underside ridge. His palate tasted her drops of arousal as the tip dragged over it.

Time to turn up the heat.

His head began to bob up and down again, a little slowly, but he shifted up a gear. He dipped as far as he could until the massive head kissed the back of his throat. When he reached the limit, he pulled his lips back up, keeping a constant vacuum on her now wet cock. His head lifted until his lips caressed the rim of the enormous glans. Then he dived back again.

Jennifer's hand went to his hair again. The next time he tried to lift his head, her hand stopped him.

He pushed her hand away and lifted himself off her cock. "Listen," he coughed. "I'm not sure I can deep-throat this monster of yours."

"I didn't ask you to," she said with a wry smile. "All I wanted is that you go slow. I know you're dying to get it over with, but this isn't a race."

"Look, Jennifer, I know what I'm doing, and whaaaa--" Mike managed a short yelp as she grabbed him by the waist with her strong arms and threw him onto the bed. Next thing he knew, her long body was moving against his and her hands were pressing his thighs onto the bed. A second later he felt her soft mouth swallow his stiff member completely.

"Oh, fuck." He lifted his head. Jennifer was between his legs, his cock in her mouth, and her blue eyes sparkled as she stared at him.

He spread his legs without even thinking about it. Jennifer put her mouth over one of his testicles. She took his sack in one hand and scooped them up and forward so she could suck on them. She moaned softly as she sucked one in, dropped it, and then picked up the other. She kept this up, driving Mike crazy. Her other hand wrapped around his cock and held it out of the way, against his stomach. He closed his eyes as she continued. Every now and then he'd shake.

She put her fingers around his penis, grasping it lightly and stroking it gently up and down, admiring it in her hand. She bent over him, dipping her head over the tip of his cock and holding it tightly in her hand. She let out a stream of warm spit between her pursed lips that touched his glans and rolled down the underside of his cock.

Mike swallowed.

She ran her hand loosely over him, polishing the end with her rapidly moving hand. Her fingers danced and snaked over him, running through all the grooves and furrows of his swollen cock. He wanted to steel himself. He could feel it pulsing.

He was even more swollen now.

"Fuck, Jennifer, your hand feels so fucking good."

"Do you want to come?"

"Yeah, let me come," he said, pushing through her grip.

She gave his rigid member a kiss.

"Oh, Jennifer," he said. He flexed his rump, his hips lifting off the mattress, and a shining bead emerged from between her fingers.

Holding his cock erect, midway, she squeezed him, and some pre-cum dripped from it, rolling over the bell of his head and onward over her thumb.

Mike's flat, hard belly danced for her as she stroked him. She was turning him on like crazy, feeling his slippery cock between her fingers, then feeling his stomach muscles twist and tighten from all the pleasure she was giving him.

Jennifer brought her hand up and gave his glans a few quick, light strokes, his rock-hard belly sucking in, his abs pressing their sharp ridges against his tight skin. She used her hand to hold him at the very edge, savoring the tension that sizzled through his muscles.

Mike wanted to come, but it was all in her hand. He closed his eyes, his brow furrowed, and it was as if he wanted it to happen without her. But she was in control. Each time she felt him at the brink, she dipped her hand down to his base, watching his penis writhe, struggling to cum, only to fade away. Then she was back up and down again, making him quiver.

"Fuck, Jennifer, this is torture."

"Hmmm... You like losing control to a dominant partner."

He shook his head.

"Too bad." Her hand stopped in mid descent, not leaving his cock. Her strong fingers squeezed a little. "I can make you come in an instant or make it last an hour."

"This body is a well-oiled machine." He thumped his chest, then tried to lunge again to steal his well-deserved ejaculation.

"So?"

"So you can't make me come if I want to keep going, and you can't stop me from coming either. Mind over dick. I have too much self-control."

She smiled. "Try not to come, sweetie."

Her hand pumped once. Her other hand, wet with his own juices, went between his legs. His eyes shot wide open as he felt a finger touch his pucker. Then, without warning, her wet finger plunged into his unsuspecting bum. Jennifer wiggled her finger and zeroed in on his love spot.

Bang.

Mike let out a short scream and exploded into the air like a little fountain. His body arched as if trying to escape that deeply etched finger, and he felt himself blow up through the tip of his cock. His knees jumped as he came, and his body buckled. He grunted and snorted as it shot out of him. She continued to stroke him, running her hand over his exploding glans, twisting it. He shot jet after jet of his thick, young seed up over his chest and over his chiseled belly.

"Fuuck!" He shuddered and slumped on the bed.

Jennifer scrambled and then pulled him onto his side until they were lying face to face. He felt her hand on his belly as she gathered his juices from there. Then he saw her move. She was using his cum to masturbate her own cock. He was just too exhausted to do anything about it, and he watched as she slowly stroked herself.

"That was amazing, Jennifer."

"Mind-blowing?"

"All the way to Mars and back," he panted. "What a dirty move you pulled off. Bloody amazing." He started laughing.

She masturbated, using his cum as lube. Her eyes were locked on him, drinking in his beautiful body as she pleasured herself. "You're like one of those photoshopped models from a magazine, Mike. "

"I actually had an offer from Her-Boy."

"What's that?" She smiled and continued pumping slowly.

"A porn magazine for... you know. Girls like you. "