Blowing Jennifer's Mind Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Grannies?" She heaved a deep sigh.

He laughed. "Futanari."

"I'll buy the issue."

"I've never done it. My dad would kill me."

"Oh, fuck," she said.

"Meh, it's nothing too big...oh..." He watched her body shudder, then her cock spurted. Jennifer groaned and her big balls ejected a massive amount of cum that hit his belly and mixed with his own juices. It was only the first of many. It felt like she was shooting out what she'd accumulated over the last twenty years. Spurt after spurt flew and splashed against his tight body.

Finally, she gave a long shudder and rolled over onto her back. He waited for her small bosom to relax its heavy rise and fall.

"How was it, Jennifer?"

"Good," she heaved a long sigh. "It's been over... never mind. It's been a long time."

"I'm glad you liked it." He gave her a tiny kiss on the cheek, and Jennifer turned to face him. A little surprised. "So about that selfie," he said.

"What selfie?" She gasped.

"The one you promised..."

"If my mind got blown." Jennifer sighed again.

"You just stay where you are; I'll get my iPhone." He sat up, still a little dizzy.

Jennifer rolled onto the edge of the bed and picked up her underwear. "My mind wasn't blown."

"Huh?"

"You said you were gonna blow my mind."

He jumped to the cold floor and fumbled for his iPhone, which wasn't in his pants. "Shit. I probably left my phone in the living room. Typical. Or maybe it just fell under the bed." He crawled under her bed and searched.

She pulled up her panties. "Fuck, I need a shower. I'm not taking the selfie, Mike."

"What?" He lifted his head and hit the corner of her bed hard. "Ouch. What?"

"For your bang, bangaroo thing. I'm not."

"What?" He raised his voice. "Hey, take off your panties, Jennifer."

"I'm not taking a naked selfie with you," she said in a tired voice.

"I did what you asked."

"We had a contract. You promised a mind-blowing experience." She patted her own head. "Everything's still intact."

"Fuck off."

"We already did. It was..." She made a so-so sign with her hand. "No, that's cruel. You've got a tight body, Mike, it was... very nice."

"Listen, you can keep your panties on." He spoke quickly. "We can also just take an upper body picture. I'll tell my boys you were too shy for a full body photo."

"I'll let you take a selfie with one of my body parts. This one." She flashed him her middle finger.

"Are you fucking shitting me?"

"Not into scat." She gave him a strained smile. "I need to hit the shower, then I've got to go and buy a new goldfish. You know the way out."

"You're full of shit, Jennifer."

"Yeah, well, you're not a garden of roses yourself."

"Do you have any idea how many girls I've slept with? I had sex two days ago with a hot girl half your age. Natasha used to be an Olympic gymnast. She can touch her nose with both toes at the same time."

"Flexible."

"That doesn't even begin to describe it."

"Did you blow her mind?"

Mike thought back to the phone call with Natasha and how she'd blown up. Sex-wise, Natasha was a screamer, but he suspected there was a lot of showmanship in it to make him bust a nut quicker.

"Come on, Jennifer, that's not fair."

"Welcome to real life, Mike." She grabbed a towel from her closet.

"And I'm a vindictive douchebag?"

"You are."

"Says the lady with a pocket vibrator in her purse. You're a big fucking phony, Jennifer!"

"Because with you, what you see is what you get, huh, Mike?"

"I didn't want to embarrass you earlier." He smirked. "Pretending you didn't know what Her-Boy magazine was all about. I saw the magazines near your bed before you stashed them, Jennifer. Her-Boy and Boy-Toy all the way. How many times did you spank the monkey to a picture of a hot stuff like me? I guess real life was just too much to take. Go back to wanking. You're just full of shit!"

"Maybe I'm full of shit, darling, but you're full of hot air, enough to fly a blimp. And maybe I'm a big phony, but the sad truth is you're just a bum check, Mike."

@@@@@@

To be continued...

You know the drill. I write the stuff, you punch the stars or not, leaving a comment, or not, to show you care.

See you in the next chapter.