Blowing My Coworker

Story Info
19 year old gets lessons in blow jobs from her coworker.
4k words
4.26
16.8k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NatalieVee
NatalieVee
62 Followers

My favorite job was selling maple syrup--not because of the job or the free product, but because of my coworkers. Selling high end maple syrup wasn't easy or in demand. Customers were few and infrequent at our store in the upscale mall downtown. Our shifts were mostly solo and boring as hell. But those few hours with a buddy were much more fun on so many levels.

This one coworker of mine, Jake, was always bitching about how his girlfriend complained about his behavior and his apartment and his job. One time he let slip that she never gave him head. He thought it was unfair since he always went down on her, even if they didn't end up having sex.

My curious 19-year-old self was unphased. I loved talking about sex with whoever would listen and share their own stories. I'd only ever been with two people, and I was newly single when Jake struck up this particular conversation.

I sympathized with him and offered another perspective. Maybe she was embarrassed and doesn't know how or isn't good at it, so she avoids it. I shared that I was going on a trip to LA in a few months to see a close and intimate friend. We'd been chatting online for a while after meeting at a random party and mostly talked about sex or what we want to do with each other. One thing we were both excited about was me giving him a blow job, but I didn't have much experience with those, and I didn't want my friend to know that.

Jake looked surprised with his mouth dangling open. This was our first conversation about sex among the walls of maple syrup bottles. He confessed he didn't think I was into that kind of "stuff". My innocent look always shocks people if I curse, talk dirty, or show any interest in sex at all. Maybe it's the big green eyes or freckles or how quiet I am until I get comfortable and share something vulnerable--like how I'm nervous to see my sexting friend and wished I had more experience sucking dick before my trip to see him.

I was worried that I shared too much but Jake had just shared his feelings about a sex thing too, so I figured we were even. He acted different though twitchy and narrowing his eyes whenever he looked at me.

He told me about how many blowjobs he'd had before. He was older than me. Probably 24, so he'd had more experience. I joked that I wish I could learn from him then.

He surprised me back and offered just that. I asked about his girlfriend, and he said it didn't count because he's just trying to help me--teach me. No feelings or strings, just blow jobs.

I don't know why I agreed but I did. He invited me over to his apartment after work that same day. I took the bus to his place, and he let me in right away. There was an oversized blue loveseat, too large for the space, with a coffee table that narrowed all the possible walking paths.

He stood between the couch and the coffee table at the first seat and gestured for me to get past him somehow to the second seat. I faced him and held onto the bag over my shoulder tightly to shimmy past him--tiptoeing between his feet. I had to almost lean my body against his to balance and not fall backward onto the coffee table--he obliged a helping hand to my hip.

Safely on the other side of the loveseat, I sat cross-legged on the bouncy cushion and dropped my bag to the floor. I asked how he wanted to do this, but he didn't have a clear answer. He basically wanted to offer his cock for my practice whenever his girlfriend wasn't around. She was visiting her parents for the weekend so that's why I could come over last minute.

I asked him to give me feedback, pointers, even instruction would be helpful. He said he wouldn't have a problem telling me what to do. I could see that he had a bulge in his pants, so I asked if we wanted to start now. He just stared at me again with his mouth open.

I asked where I should go and how he wanted me. He got a hold of himself and told me to stay on the couch at first then he changed his mind and asked me to get between his legs. He spread them wide for me and I awkwardly squeezed my way into the small box squared up by his legs, the coffee table, and the couch wit his crotch by my face.

He placed his hands behind his head and told me to take his cock out for him. I was terrible at this. The button on his jeans were thick and too tight for my small fingers to get a good grasp. I could feel my face heating up with shame when he rescued me and undid his button for me. He said we'd work on that.

It took a couple of tries but I got his zipper down myself. I opened his black jeans revealing soft cotton, blue and white stripped boxers. I wasn't sure if I should tug the boxers down or dig around inside the boxer flap for his cock. I must have frozen because he helped me out again by tugging his shorts and boxers down a bit, just enough to expose his cock and ball sack.

I was mystified. It wasn't even the sight of the thing but the smell. His scent was clean, fresh, and hinted with vanilla or coconut. I couldn't pin where I'd smelled that before or if I even had. All I knew was that I wanted to be swim in that fragrance.

His cock was large, long, and intimidating. The head of this cock wasn't much wider than the circumference of his shaft and his balls were smaller than I had expected. The pale blond wisps of pubic hair looked soft instead of coarse like mine. He clearly shaved his pubic area and I was grateful for that.

The only other cock I'd sucked did not manscape and the curly fuckers always got in my mouth and up my nose.

I was so nervous stroking him--worried that I was hurting him or stretching his cock skin. But he moaned and pushed my head down over the tip of his cock. I took it in shallowly at first and felt my lips rolling in on themselves from the dryness, so I backed up and stayed put up top and kept stroking him with my hand.

He suggested that I lick his shaft and try to spit on the head so it could drip down. I was no good with the spitting so I just licked up and down all around from the base to the very top. But the streaks of saliva evaporated by the time I'd gotten all the way around, so I kept licking like this.

When he brushed the hair from my face, I looked up at him and he sighed heavily. He gathered my hair and when I looked back at his cock, he tilted my head and pushed it down. Half his length was in my mouth, and I gagged as it knocked against the back of my throat.

He wouldn't let me pull my head away at first but when I gagged a second time he lightened his grip. He was smiling at me while I coughed and took deep breaths.

He was nice enough to ask if I was ready to try again before pushing my head further down his cock. I still gagged but he didn't let me up. He reminded me to breathe through my nose and told me to relax and suck like it was a popsicle.

I tried but still couldn't get the hang of it. Tears streaked my face, and I could see he felt bad, but his cock was now leaking precum from the stimulation of my throat's defensive actions.

After he finally let me up to breathe, he had me continue by doing whatever I normally did. So I bobbed my head up and down his cock only halfway, sucking and wiggling my tongue under the tip now and then. My hand worked his shaft twisting to the the rhythm of my mouth.

Before he came, he asked if I wanted to swallow. I couldn't really answer without stopping what I was doing so I just nodded yes. Both his hands gripped my head and pushed me down further than the other times. While I hit his legs with open palms in protest, I also tried to relax my throat muscles. He was bigger than usual as he pulsed ropes of cum past my tonsils. I held my breath so I wouldn't choke on it and swallowed as fast as I could.

He kept his cock and my head in place even after he finished cumming and let it deflate where it was--the smaller it got the easier it was to breathe. He complimented me and asked if I wanted to get some fast food. I wiped the tears from my face and stood weakly while he put his junk away.

We ate on the way to my bus stop. He told me he felt bad, like he should do something for me too. I told him the lesson and lunch was great. I don't think he believed me, but I did believe we would be doing that again.

--

After making our agreement that my coworker, Jake, would help me practice blowjobs on his cock before my LA trip, we practiced whenever we could. It wasn't often since he had a girlfriend and we only really saw each other at work and at Hector's apartment.

Hector was a good friend of Jake's and he's actually the reason Jake got the job at the maple syrup store in the first place. We all worked there together but rarely all three of us at the same time. Hector's home was a short walk from the store so Jake and I would often hang out at his place when the three of us weren't working.

We'd usually eat something Hector cooked up, guzzle down a couple bottles of wine, and watch a movie. Completely innocent and platonic. In fact, sometimes I ended up spending the night on Hector's couch if I stayed over too late to take a bus home. One time, when I got sick from too much wine, he let me stay in his bed and he slept on the couch. A real gentleman, that one.

Despite having been to Hector's place so many times, and in vulnerable ways, I always felt unsettled there. Especially after Jake and I started engaging in oral sex.

This one time we were all at Hector's, but he had to go get wine for the night leaving me and Jake alone in his apartment. The moment the door locked Jake pulled out his cock.

I was surprised and protested that it was rude, and we couldn't possibly finish before Hector came back. Jake told me that was the challenge, calling it a "quickie," and he told me to get on my knees before him.

I obeyed and he took full control. He gripped my ponytail and shoved my face back and forth over his cock fast and hard face fucking me and making me cough and drool down my chin. The sounds he made were aggressive and enthralling. I felt numb and limp as he used my face as a toy, his cock head knocking against my tonsils.

The fast pace made it easier to breathe. Whenever I could I took big whiffs of his vanilla scented cock and felt myself get turned on. I enjoyed myself being used like that and gave into the act without worrying about Hector walking in on us.

He pulled out of my mouth and pumped his cock, telling me to open my mouth so he can shoot into it. But instead, he sprayed my face with his white sticky fluid--everywhere but my mouth. I scrunched my face at the surprise and had to close my eyes to protect them from the gooey substance. No one had ever cum on my face before and I hated it.

What was worse is he laughed at my discomfort and obvious disgust. He clearly enjoyed himself immensely, so I never told him that I didn't like it. Though, he never did it again.

I could hear Hector's key in the lock and had to scurry to the bathroom to wash my face--and my hair, as it turned out--before he saw me. Jake laughed even harder at my hustle as he buttoned his pants.

Hector asked why my hair was wet when I joined them and I had to make something up about getting food in it. Jake laughed and Hector dropped it looking at us a little funny. I always wondered if he knew.

--

This other time, Jake and I took advantage of the store being completely dead during one of our shared shifts. All of our work duties were complete, and no one had walked in for hours so he suggested we have a lesson in the back room.

The idea terrified me and I declined. It was the afternoon and the closer, George, was due in the store in an hour. But he convinced me to do it anyway since our schedules weren't going to line up for a while. We shut the door behind us and realized it didn't have a lock, so Jake used his body to barricade the it, just in case.

At this point I could expertly undress his cock. The floor was tile so instead of being on my knees I squatted on my tip toes with my legs spread wide under my skirt. But before I could begin, he pulled me to my feet and confessed he'd felt bad the whole time and wanted to give me something too.

His hand was up my apron clad skirt and inside my panties before I could protest, and his fingers dug around for my clit. He felt that I kept my pussy bald beneath my panties and his eyes rolled back. I could feel his cock spring up against my leg.

When he plunged his finger into my pussy, I felt uncomfortable and not turned on at all so I made the motions and sounds and faked a quick orgasm so I could get to business. I doubted he was fully convinced but he let me squat down in front of him and take his length into my mouth.

I worked his cock as deep as I could. I was almost able to get it all the way in without gagging, almost. Just a bit more practice and I could probably do it no problem.

My jaw was getting sore when the door behind Jake got pushed open about an inch before his body weight shut it closed. We scrambled to decency and looked at each other fearfully. The clock in the back indicated that George shouldn't be there for another half hour. I was so embarrassed and scared that it was our manager or a customer.

When we finally exited the backroom, we saw George with his backpack standing in the store alone awkwardly. He explained he was early and was just dropping off his backpack before his shift and we explained there was a spill we were cleaning up and didn't want anyone to come back there. George probably didn't believe us. His expression was curious, but he never challenged our story.

When Jake's shift was over, he left the store and George clocked in. We made small talk but all I could think about was that I could still smell Jake's cock. I never washed my face in the haste of collecting ourselves. Hell, did I even wash my hands? How much product did I touch after handling Jake's cock? What had Jake touched after finger fucking me? Oops!

My shift was over shortly before closing. After waving bye to George, I was pulled out of sight of the store. Jake dragged me to one of the mall's emergency exits and slipped us through the double doors.

My heart was pounding, and I was afraid we'd get in trouble. We weren't supposed to be in the service stairwell. It was for mall maintenance workers like the people that fix the elevator or clean the bathrooms.

He didn't say a word. He placed his heavy hands on my shoulders and pushed me to my knees against the wall just inside the door. His cock was out and in my mouth before I could catch my breath.

Right there in the mall, he fucked my face. I sucked his cock intently in return while I ignored the pain in my knees on the cement floor. His intoxicating smell transformed my fear and pain into desire and pleasure.

I could hear people trekking up the stairs, their voice echoing throughout the stairwell; but he didn't stop. Not until he came. Maybe he couldn't hear them, but I was very aware that we might just get caught, then fired, then arrested! Another whiff of his sweet scent and I didn't care anymore. I just wanted him to cum.

I took him deeper and worked my head faster. When he was ready he pressed my face to his pelvis. I swallowed every drop.

Nobody showed up from below us. I wondered if it had been my imagination. When we exited the service corridor, there was hardly anyone around and we walked away from each other silently smiling.

--

The last time that we had a lesson it was at Hector's place. We were full on spaghetti, bread, and cheese and of course multiple bottles of wine. Watching a double feature Jake and I ended up sleeping at Hector's on his living room floor.

I was equally surprised and grateful when Hector brought out two sleeping bags for us. At least I wouldn't be cold in my short spaghetti strapped dress overnight.

His apartment was always on the chilly side for me. Probably what contributed to me feeling uncomfortable. My nipples were always visible through whatever I wore, and Hector always insisted on hanging my coat if I had one.

After Hector retired to his bedroom down the hall, we moved the coffee table and set up our sleeping bags next to each other--separate but close enough to fool around. Drunk and horny, I immediately grabbed his cock through his basketball shorts and was pleased that he was already hard. I rubbed his cock with such enthusiasm he started moaning.

I wormed my way into his sleeping bag and kissed him to keep him quiet. The surprise on his face was palpable even in the dark of midnight. We'd never kissed before. That wasn't part of the agreement. I reminded him to keep quiet so Hector wouldn't hear us, and he went in for another kiss.

His face smelled just like his cock--fresh and sweet and I needed it. I was intoxicated within inches of his aroma as our tongues danced. I wanted him to fuck me, and the wine helped me decide to make sure it happened that night.

We made out while I stroked his cock which soaked had through his shorts already. I broke the kissing first so I could lower myself inside his sleeping bag and take his cock in my mouth. Inside the thick fabric that coconut scent mixed with his musky sweat and precum enveloped my being. I grew hungry for his cock and wanted to swallow as much as he could give me.

I sucked softly and intently so I wouldn't make any slurping or suction sounds. I got his cock all the way to my tonsils this time without gagging and felt so proud of myself. I rested my face against his fluffy, well-kept pubic hair and smooth skin while I made swallowing motions with my throat muscles to massage his rigid rod. I thought about trying to suck him again in the morning before Hector got up.

But my dreams of a morning quickie were shattered when he opened the sleeping bag, pet my hair, and told me in a loud whisper that this was the last lesson. My LA trip wasn't for another month, so I was really disappointed and confused.

He kept sucking his cock, bobbing my head with my lips firmly around him as he told me, between sighs of pleasure, that he was feeling really guilty about his girlfriend and wanted to work things out with her. I deduced that that meant he couldn't let me suck his cock anymore. Maybe that was why he'd kissed me back. Some kind of preemptive apology.

I stopped sucking his cock and backed away feeling hurt. His guilt wasn't just for his girlfriend. He genuinely felt bad about ending our deal and wouldn't stop apologizing. He asked me to let him make it up to me, so I made my way back to his sleeping bag and stroked his cock again.

I told him I'd feel better if he would fuck me, just this once, since it was our last time. He said no and brought up his girlfriend again, but he didn't make any moves to get away from me or stop me. I continued stroking him and rubbed the head of his cock against my panties under my dress. I confessed that I'd wanted to fuck him the whole time. I told him how much I loved his cock and how he smelled.

He held my face and hesitantly planted his tongue in my mouth. Told me he couldn't have sex with me because he didn't have a condom. I told him I hated condoms, and I was on the pill anyway.

"Fuck," escaped his mouth in a breath.

I slipped my panties to the side with the tip of his dick and slid him between my lips to collect my juices. I begged him to fuck me, just for that night, and cum inside me. He kissed me deeper and moved his hips lightly humping me.

He broke the kiss, breathing hard, and told me he just couldn't go through with it. I exhaled my disappointment as I released his cock and rolled over to return to my sleeping bag. But his arms grabbed me at the waist and pulled me backwards into him. His cock slipped easily between my thighs with my dress still bunched up.

He reached down and pushed my panties out of the way exposing my ass and pussy to his soaking, stiff cock.

He grunted into my ear that he couldn't fuck me because he had a girlfriend. While one hand covered my mouth, the other positioned his cock at my pussy opening.

NatalieVee
NatalieVee
62 Followers
12