Blowing My Coworker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he pressed forward and broke my seal, he lost all hesitation and guilt digging his nails into my hips. His long penetration reached my cervix with little effort, filling me repeatedly with painful hearty thrust. I didn't expect to be fucked that hard and he was so much bigger than I realized. It was a good thing he covered my mouth because my grunts and moans might well have been heard by Hector anyway if he hadn't been drinking.

Jake complimented how tight I was and picked up the pace. The sound of our privates smacking together was getting audible, so he slowed down again.

He must have been incredibly turned on because he didn't last long. Regardless, we were both sweating when I clenched my pussy walls around his cock in orgasm making him cum inside me. He pressed deeper with each pump of semen decorating my cervix.

When his hand let go of my face, I turned my head to look at him. I told him I was grateful for all the lessons and wished him the best with his girlfriend.

He kept is cock inside me and pumped in and out for a while before finally letting me go.

12