Blowing Off Some Steam

Story Info
Older co-worker takes me from straight to gay submission..
7.9k words
4.83
38.5k
175

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/16/2024
Created 03/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm Terry," the older man said as I shook his hand.

"George," I replied.

"Good to meet you," He said.

"Likewise."

I had just moved to town about a month ago, and Terry was the first friend I had made. We both worked at the call center where I had gotten a job shortly after moving. He was at least 30 years my senior; I was only 22 and he had to be in his mid 50s. But that didn't seem to matter as we chatted about sports one day in the cafeteria on a lunch break.

We worked in different areas of the center, but we had the same lunch hour and so we regularly met up there.

On a random Tuesday about two weeks after meeting Terry, my life changed forever.

It was lunchtime, and Terry and I were talking about staying fit and getting to the gym to get some exercise in.

"The gym I go to is great," he said. "It's a good atmosphere and they have plenty of racquetball courts."

"I love racquetball," I replied.

"What are you doing after work today? I'll be at the gym; we should play"

I didn't have any plans. As I said, I hadn't made any other friends yet and I hadn't hit it off with any girls. I was somewhat shy and had only been with a couple girls, and my breakup with my most recent girlfriend was part of the reason I moved.

"Yeah, that sounds like fun," I said.

He told me the name of the gym and said, "It's members only, and the only way to become a new member is to be endorsed by a current one, so text me when you get there and I can come to the front and sign you in."

"Okay, that sounds good, I gotta run home after work and get my gym clothes and racquet and I'll be there."

He grinned and said, "This is going to be fun."

When I got the gym, I texted Terry as we had discussed and he was at the front desk shortly. I filled out some paperwork and paid my fee and Terry walked me to the locker rooms. He pointed over to where the courts were and told me to meet him there after I got ready. I got changed and met him there.

We played 4 games. Terry might have been a lot older than me but he was pretty fast, and crafty. He won a lot of the points. He appeared skinny and his arms were thin, but his skin was tight over his veins and muscles. Terry was stronger than he looked; Old Man Strength. By the end of the last game we were both breathing heavily and sweaty.

"Now," he said as we walked to the locker room, "I'll show you the best part of this gym. The steam room."

"What's so special about it?" I asked.

"You'll see."

We took a quick shower to rinse the sweat off and Terry showed me where the towels were.

We each wrapped a towel around our waist and I followed Terry in the direction of the arrow on the sign which simply read: Steam Room.

Having never been in a steam room before, I wasn't sure what to expect. When we entered the room, I immediately felt the heat and moisture. The room was dark, and it took a moment for my eyes to adjust. It was a big square room which was lined all the way around with a wooden bench. I followed Terry as he found a spot on the bench. We sat down and I saw that aside from us, the only other people in the room was a group of three guys.

They were sitting across the room from us, clad in towels and talking softly amongst themselves.

I was already starting to feel relaxed from the steam. I closed my eyes and leaned back against the wall. I'm not sure if I fell asleep or was super relaxed, but when I opened my eyes again it was obvious that some time had passed, and my jaw nearly dropped when I saw what was happening across the room.

All three of them were completely naked. The guy in the middle was now down on his knees, and he was stroking the cocks of the two other guys. They were both fully hard, and the middle guy's hands moved rhythmically up and down their shafts.

"Holy shit," I said.

"Yeah that happens here; this is a place where you can really relax and unwind. It doesn't bother you does it?" Terry said.

"No, not at all, I'm cool with people doing whatever. I just wasn't expecting it."

"No worries; that's why this place is invite only, gotta keep out the haters."

I watched as the guy on his knees leaned forward and put his mouth on the cock to his right, and his head steadily bobbed up and down. His hand was still jerking the cock on his left.

I couldn't believe I was watching gay sex right in front of me. I had never even watched gay porn, and I was surprised that I was actually enjoying it a little bit. My cock responded as well, twitching and pushing up against the restraint of my towel.

Terry must have noticed my lump and said,

"Enjoying the show?"

I chuckled. "I guess I am."

"Can't say I blame you, I bet that feels good."

"Oh hell yeah, hard to beat a good blowjob."

The man on his knees took his mouth off the hard dick to his right, then started sucking the one on his left. I imagined how his mouth would feel on my cock, warm and wet and sliding up and down. I started to get fully hard.

The man getting sucked off started moaning loudly, his face twisted in pleasure, it was clear he was about to cum. The guy on his knees kept his mouth on the cumming cock, and I could see his throat working as he swallowed. When he finished, he immediately moved to start sucking the cock on his right. The man on the left got up and left the room.

I was as hard as a rock now, eagerly anticipating watching the cocksucker swallow the next load. It didn't take long before the guy getting serviced started pumping his cum down the throat of the kneeling man. After he finished cumming, he got up and exited, leaving the room to the three of us: Terry and I sitting next to each in our towels, and the naked man across the room, still on his knees.

"Looks like you're ready to go next," Terry said to me, looking at the tent that had formed under my towel.

I balked at this. Watching the acts and participating were two different things. "Um, yeah, I'm not so sure about that."

"Suit yourself, I think he's eager to suck more cock," he said.

The man stood up and looked around. When he spotted Terry and me, Terry waved him over. He walked over, his hard cock bouncing in front of him, and dropped to his knees in front of Terry without saying a word. He reached up and undid Terry's towel, exposing his semi-flaccid cock. His dick was circumcised and was about 6 inches long and not fully hard. The kneeling man reached up and took Terry's shaft with his right hand and used his left to massage his balls. After a few minutes Terry's cock was fully hard, and I couldn't believe how big it was. It was a solid 9 inches long, and fairly thick, with a bulbous dark purple head. Thick veins ran their way across the shaft. I didn't get to see it very long before it was engulfed by the stranger's mouth.

Being this close, I could hear the slurping and sucking noises of the blowjob. I watched his mouth slide up and down the big shaft, leaving it glistening with saliva. Terry was looking down at him with a look of satisfied pleasure, occasionally breathing heavy and saying things like, "that feels good."

Terry put his right hand on the back of the man's head and each time his mouth had moved down as far he could go, Terry pushed down and forced a little more of his cock down the stranger's throat. The man was gagging a little bit but what fascinated me was that he looked determined to get it all the way down; he seemed to be getting just as much pleasure giving a blowjob as Terry was receiving it. Soon enough his nose was mashing against Terry's dark gray patch of pubes, and Terry was being completely deep throated.

The man continued bobbing, coming up to the tip and then all the way back down. Terry was moaning, and the man increased the speed of his sucking.

"Oh fuck, don't stop," Terry said breathily.

Faster and faster the mouth slid up and down the big cock; it was like a magic act watching all of Terry's meat disappearing into this man's face. Terry's breathing and moaning were becoming louder and more erratic.

"Ohhh I'm cumming!"

The man moved his mouth up to the tip and pumped the shaft with his right hand, while his left hand was fondling Terry's balls, as Terry started pumping cum into the man's mouth. His Adam's apple bobbed up and down as he swallowed, and the look of pleasure on his face matched Terry's. I have to admit I was little disappointed that I couldn't watch the cum shooting out of the tip of the penis. The cumshot was always my favorite part when I watched porn and it would have been super hot to see it up close. The load must have been considerable; it was a good amount of time before he stopped swallowing and finally taking his mouth off of Terry's cock.

He looked up at me and then glanced at the tent in my towel. It was clear he wanted to blow me as well. But I was feeling overwhelmed, this was all too weird. I shook my head no. He looked disappointed but got up and left the room, leaving Terry and me alone.

"You're missing out, that guy gave one hell of a blowjob," Terry said.

I looked at Terry's deflating cock. "Looks like he took care of you pretty good. But I don't know, I've never done anything like that before."

"You hungry? I know a good burger place nearby, my treat."

My own cock was softening now that the show was over, and after everything that just happened, dinner seemed like a good way to clear my head.

"Sure, sounds good."

He gave me the info on the restaurant while we were changing back into our clothes in the locker room. I followed him there in my car and soon we were seated at a table. A waitress came by to get our drink order. We were both looking at our menus, and I was having trouble focusing on mine. My head was still spinning with everything I had seen; my mind kept replaying the man's mouth sliding up and down Terry's big cock, and how it looked like he was enjoying giving head as much as Terry was enjoying getting it.

Terry made a couple of recommendations on food and I chose one of his options when the waitress brought our drinks and took the food order. We made small talk about sports and work until the food arrived.

It didn't seem like Terry was going to talk about what happened in the steam room, and I wasn't sure what to say about it although it was all I could think about. But after we took our first bites, Terr said, "Man there's nothing like a good burger after a good blowjob."

I laughed. "Yeah it certainly looked like you were having a good time." Here was my chance. "Although to be honest it seemed like the other guy was having a good time too."

"Oh yeah, that's why I love getting head from dudes, their whole focus is making the other guy feel good."

"Are all dudes like that?"

"Well some guys like giving and receiving, but a lot of them are bottoms who like to suck cock and get fucked or they are tops like me."

I had heard the terms top and bottom vaguely before.

"So how do you know?"

"It just kind of sorts itself out naturally. People just doing what feels good, moving on instinct." He looked around the restaurant. "For example, there's a guy up at the bar who has been looking my way. I know that he wants to suck my cock."

I was flabbergasted. I looked over at the bar and I saw a man in a football jersey, his hand around the handle of his beer mug. He was probably in his early 30s, and he had a wedding ring on. I watched him for a couple minutes and sure enough he kept stealing glances Terry's way.

"But, he's married," I said.

"Married guys give the best blowjobs. I can give them something their wives can't, and they love being able to fulfil their fantasies."

The idea of fantasizing about sucking a dick would have seemed so foreign to me yesterday, but after the events of the day, it didn't seem so odd that someone would want that.

We finished our food and Terry paid the bill.

"See you at work tomorrow," he said. "I'm going to go get my blowjob. Watch this." He got up and walked over to the man in the jersey. Terry leaned close and said something quietly in the man's ear, then he walked into the bathroom. The man downed what remained of his beer, paid his tab and quickly walked into the bathroom.

Holy shit, is he actually going to blow Terry in the bathroom? I thought.

I decided I had already seen enough for one day, so I left the restaurant. On my drive home I couldn't stop thinking about everything that happened in the steam room. The particular image of the man's mouth sliding up and down Terry's big meat kept replaying in my mind. By the time I got home I was horny as hell. It was time to masturbate to some good ol' straight porn.

I sat down at my computer naked, and I started rubbing lotion on my already hard cock as I started one of my favorite scenes.

The hot skinny blonde girl was on her knees, and her mouth was moving back and forth on the big cock of the porn stud standing in front of her.

As usual, I was thinking about how good that would feel, to have that hot eager mouth sucking my cock.

She seemed to be getting pleasure by sucking his dick, and she was probably just acting but Terry's words from earlier had me wondering. Could it feel good to have a cock in your mouth, getting enjoyment from pleasing a man? And for the first time as I was watching porn I thought about being in her place, on my knees with that big cock in my mouth. My hand was moving furiously on my dick, and I was surprised how horny this thought was making me. I was getting close to shooting my load when my phone buzzed.

It was a message from Terry. I slowed down on myself so I wouldn't cum, and checked the message. There was no text, just an attached video clip, so I hit download and when the video started playing my jaw dropped.

The shot was from Terry's POV, he was standing and the man in the jersey was sitting on the closed seat of the toilet. Terry had his free hand on the man's head, and he was slowly fucking the man's mouth. I watched as Terry thrusted back and forth slowly, his massive shaft sliding in and out of the sucking mouth. It was a short clip, maybe 10 seconds, and I watched as it looped over and over.

My hand picked up the pace on my dick, the video was hot as hell and I wanted to cum while watching it. My mind began to wander and went back to thoughts of what it would be like to be the one sucking the cock. I imagined that I was the one sitting on the toilet, as Terry slowly fucked my face. I could practically feel his hand holding my head still and my lips sliding over his hot hard shaft.

This pushed me over the edge and I came hard, covering my stomach and hand as the jizz flowed out of me. Finally I felt drained exhausted, and i realized that was one of the most intense orgasms I'd ever had.

I got cleaned up and as I was getting ready for bed, now that I had cum and I wasn't feeling as horny, I thought okay that was fun, but you don't want to suck cock, you want to have your cock sucked. I went to sleep with resolve that this was just a one time thing, tomorrow I wouldn't think about sucking dick and things would just be back to the way they were.

When I woke up in the morning I had a serious case of morning wood, I felt super horny, and my first thought was of Terry's cock.

I got up and shook my head groggily. "Down boy," I said to my penis. "We gotta get ready for work."

My work day was unproductive, as I was having trouble concentrating. My mind kept wandering to last night's events, and I kept fighting the urge to sneak off to the bathroom and watch the video Terry had sent me. I was also nervous about what to say to him when we would inevitably meet at the cafeteria.

When lunchtime came around, I walked nervously to the cafeteria, got my food, and sure enough I spotted Terry already sitting at a table. I sat down next to him, wondering if he would talk about anything that happened yesterday. He wasted no time.

"Did you get the video I sent you?" he said.

I looked around making sure we weren't being overheard. "Yeah. I can't believe you got some random guy to blow you in public like that."

He chuckled. "Happens all the time. Like I said, I know when I spot someone who wants to take care of my dick."

He was looking right at me when he said this.

I caught his implication, and tried to laugh it off. "Well, that's a damn fine superpower."

Thankfully he laughed too and then changed the subject. We chatted about our workday and as our lunch break was almost up we got up to leave and Terry said, "You coming to the gym tonight?"

I only paused for half a heartbeat before replying, "Yeah I'll be there."

The rest of the day at work was a blur, with a mixed feeling of excitement and nervousness in the pit of my stomach. After getting to the gym, I quickly changed in the locker room and went to meet Terry at the racquetball courts.

He didn't have any trouble beating me in any of the games, I was having trouble concentrating, my mind anticipating the steam room and what I might see there today. Terry must have sensed something was up but didn't say anything about it.

We finished our matches and had a quick shower in the locker room. Clad in towels around our waists, we went to the steam room. We sat down next to each other on an empty bench, and Terry undid his towel so he was sitting next to me completely naked.

I looked around the room. To our right, there was a skinny young man on his knees and he was sucking the cock of the muscle-bound guy standing in front of him. I watched his head bobbing back and forth for a few moments, then continued surveying the room.

To our left, there was a man sitting by himself, naked, and stroking his cock while watching the blowjob across the room.

Next to me, Terry started playing with his flaccid cock, slowly rubbing it. My own cock was getting hard and I realized mine was the only one still hiding under a towel. I unhooked my towel and it felt good to be unrestrained.

I couldn't take me eyes off of Terry's cock. It was slowly getting bigger and harder in his hand. Before long it was rock hard, and Terry took his hand off and it was standing straight up in it's full nine-inch-plus glory. I wanted nothing more in that moment than to reach over and grab it.

As if he could read my mind, Terry said, "Go ahead and touch it." I thought I would hesitate, but before I could even think my right hand moved into his lap and I wrapped my fingers around his shaft. Obviously I had held my own dick in my hand a million times, but this was so different. His cock was big, hot, powerful. I immediately wanted to bring pleasure to his dick; I started stroking up and down his shaft, and I could feel his thick veins under my fingers.

From our right I heard someone moaning and the undeniable sound of skin slapping on skin. I looked over and realized I had been so transfixed on Terry's penis that I didn't notice that the couple there had changed positions.

The skinny guy was on all fours, and the big guy was behind him, with his hands on the skinny man's hips, and he was fucking him in the ass!

I noticed that both men had looks of pleasure on their faces, each in their natural position of top and bottom. My hand continued to jerk Terry as I watched them fuck, and eventually I brought my eyes back to the magnificent cock in my fist.

"What do you think of my cock?" Terry asked.

What did I think of it? A hundred things crossed my mind but I couldn't bring myself to say anything. Should I really tell him what I think of his cock? That it's huge? Sexy? Mouth watering?

I found my mouth was getting dry, and subconsciously licked my lips, and I think that was all the answer he really needed.

"Do you like touching it?" he asked.

I couldn't lie. "Yeah, it feels good in my hand."

"Do you like looking at it?"

I nodded, perhaps too eagerly.

"Why don't you come take a closer look at it?"