Blowing Off Some Steam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both knew there was only one way for me to do that, and I obliged.

I reluctantly took my hand off of him, got up and put my towel on the floor, then dropped to my knees in between his legs.

From this position his cock looked somehow even more amazing. Almost like it was towering over me, begging to be pleasured. And up this close, it looked absolutely massive.

He used his thumb to push his dick down so it was pointing directly at my face, the tip just inches from my mouth. The bulbous purple head was practically calling out to me.

"Do it," Terry said. "We both know you want to."

Like before, I thought I would hesitate, but Terry was right; I wanted this more than I was willing to admit. I leaned forward and sucked the tip into my mouth.

When the skin of his cockhead first touched my lips, I knew I was making the right decision.

My own penis instantly responded, and I had never been harder or hornier in my life. I almost came without even touching myself. I moved my mouth down further on his cock, savoring the feeling of his shaft sliding across my lips and his thick tip on my tongue.

"Oh yeah," Terry said softly. "That's it boy, suck daddy's cock."

"Mmmmm" I moaned in response. I was bobbing my head slowly up and down, only getting about halfway down before I could feel his cock against the back of my throat then moving back up to the tip.

"Look, he's about to cum," Terry said. He was referring to the couple fucking; I was so enraptured with Terry's cock that I had forgotten all about them.

While still sucking his cock, I looked over and saw the jock's face contorting with effort and intensity. He was pounding the smaller guy's ass fast and hard, his hands firmly gripping his hips. Then he thrusted deeply and stayed there. He moaned loudly as he came, filling the other man's ass with his seed.

I felt the cock in my mouth flex, getting hard as steel. Terry was clearly turned on by the show. I re-concentrated my efforts to please his dick with my mouth.

"You like sucking Daddy's dick, don't you boy?"

I nodded enthusiastically while moving my mouth faster up and down. Streams of drool were running down the bottom of his shaft where my mouth couldn't reach. I reached up and stroked the bottom of his cock while sucking the upper half.

"Oh yeah, such a good cocksucker."

Faster and faster I moved my mouth and hand. I wanted to make him cum. It didn't take long for my wish to come true.

"Fuck, I'm getting close."

His breathing was becoming increasingly erratic. His cock was impossibly hard. I took my mouth off of him, my hand still a blur moving up and down his shaft.

"Uhhhhh," he grunted as he came.

I moved my hand near the base and slowly jacked him as I watched him cum. My other hand just barely touched my cock and I came at the same time he did.

His cock flexed violently in my hand as the first stream of his semen shot straight up into the air like a geyser. It hadn't even landed yet when the second stream shot out. I felt my own orgasm as I watched his, my cum spilling onto the towel.

I watched in awe as more streams of thick cum were shooting from the tip of his big cock. My cock was finished dropping it's load, and Terry's cock kept cumming and cumming.

Eventually his orgasm subsided, and one last dribble oozed out of the tip. There were pools of his cum on his chest and stomach, and his cock and my hand were covered. The smell of all of his cum was intoxicating. I had an urge to rub my face in it and lick it all up, which I fought off...barely.

"Wow," was all I could say.

I helped him get cleaned up and then we changed in the locker room and left, not saying much other than the usual pleasantries.

On my drive home I really started to process what happened. I couldn't believe I sucked a cock...and I liked it. For the rest of the night, my mind kept going back to how it all felt: my knees on the towel, the heat and power of Terry's big cock in my hand and then on my lips and tongue, the sight of the cum exploding out of him. I tried to watch tv and play video games, but I couldn't concentrate on them. I went to bed and eventually fell asleep with my dick hard and thoughts of how much I enjoyed sucking cock.

Lunchtime the next day, I sat with Terry as usual.

We ate in silence for a bit, I wasn't sure what to say about yesterday. Then Terry brought it up.

"That was fun yesterday. Although I think you had an even better time than I did," he said.

I could try and deny it, but we both knew I was past that point. "Not gonna lie, I had a lot of fun. I've never done anything like that before, but now I can't stop thinking about it."

"Well there's plenty more where that came from," he said with a grin.

I didn't have a reply but my mind went to back to the view of his cock when I was on my knees, and now my eyes momentarily flicked down to his lap.

Terry saw me take that glance, and said in a more quiet voice, "Do you want my cock in your mouth again?"

I looked around in panic to make sure no one heard, I felt my cheeks starting to burn a little red. "Do you mean like right now?" I stammered.

He laughed. "Eager, I like that. I just meant in general but I appreciate the thought." He took a look at clock on the wall. "Well I'd love to take you to my car and we could find a nice quiet spot to let you blow me, but lunch is almost over so we don't really have time."

I found myself feeling disappointed.

"Don't worry," he said, "Come to the gym tonight and you can have all you want."

When I got to the gym that evening, I found Terry by the racquetball courts and told him we should skip playing today and go right to the steam room. He didn't have any problems with that.

We stripped down in the locker room headed for the steam room. I had my towel around my waist, Terry walked in naked, his towel over his shoulder and his cock swinging as he walked.

Instead of going to one of the benches, Terry went directly toward the center of the room. I followed him, wondering what we were doing. I noticed a few guys on the benches watching us.

Terry stopped in the middle of the room. He turned to face me and said "Get naked and get on your knees."

Aware of everyone watching, I was a little nervous but I removed my towel and got down on my knees, my towel under them. I was now looking directly at his soft cock.

Terry lifted his cock up with his right hand and said, "suck Daddy's balls."

I leaned forward and sucked one of his low-hanging nuts into my mouth, trying to be gentle. He let go of his dick and let it rest on my forehead. I swirled my tongue around his sack and sucked on both of his balls.

"Oh fuck, that feels good," he said.

I could feel his dick growing harder and harder on my face. It wasn't long before he was fully erect, his big cock resting heavily on my forehead.

With his left hand he grabbed my hair and gently pulled me back and away from his balls, and with his other hand he was smacking my face with his meaty dick. The thick head slapped my forehead, then down to my nose, then rubbing the tip across my lips. I wanted to suck him but he held my head firm, his cock tantalizingly close to my mouth.

"Stick out your tongue, slut," he said.

I stretched my tongue out and was able to touch the end of his penis with the tip of my tongue. He slapped my tongue a few times with the tip of his cock, making a loud and wet sound.

"Tell me what you want," he said.

"I want to suck your cock," I replied.

"Whose cock?"

"Your co-" before I could finish he whacked he in the nose with his cock, like a rolled newspaper on a bad dog.

"Whose cock is it, boy?" he repeated.

"Daddy's cock."

"Thats right. Tell me how much you want it. Beg for it."

I looked up at his face, and it was clear how much he was enjoying dominating me. "Please Daddy, let me suck your big cock. I need it in my mouth."

He grinned in satisfaction. "Open wide, cocksucker."

He pulled my head forward and the same time he thrust his hips and shoved his dick into my mouth, the head pushing against the back of my throat.

He put both of hands on my head and slowly started thrusting his cock in and out of my mouth. Each time his cock hit the back of my mouth a little more of it pushed into my throat. He started thrusting faster and faster, he was really fucking my face now, about 3/4 of his big cock disappearing into my mouth. Loud vocal gagging noises were coming out of my throat. I put my hands on his thighs to steady myself. His balls were swinging wildly, not quite reaching my chin. The feeling of his cockhead sliding across my tongue and slamming into my throat was exquisite. I moaned in pleasure at being completely dominated by Terry's huge cock, and that it was happening in the middle of the room with everyone watching.

He smiled slyly. "Damn, you like it when I fuck your face in front of everyone, don't you?"

He pulled his cock out of my mouth so I could answer; it glistened with saliva and precum.

"Yes Daddy, it feels so good when you fuck my mouth with your huge dick."

"Feels good for me too," he said and thrusted his cock back into my mouth.

He kept fucking my face hard and fast for a few minutes, my eyes were watering and I was fighting the urge to gag.

Just when I thought my throat couldn't take any more, he started moaning loudly, "ohhhhh fuck, are you ready for my cum you little cockfiend?"

I couldn't answer because he was still stuffing my face, but I did want his cum badly. I remembered the intoxicating smell from yesterday's load and I knew today I would not hold back from tasting it. If he decided to cum with his dick still in my mouth, I wouldn't have much of a choice anyway.

He pulled his cock out of my mouth and was stroking it vigorously with a fist.

"Here it comes you slut," he said. "Keep your mouth open and stick out your tongue."

I did as he asked.

He grunted loudly as the first stream came exploding out of the tip and hit me directly in the forehead. I flinched with the power of it as it splattered my forehead and trailed down to my nose. I barely had time to think before the next stream shot out. He had adjusted his aim and a long thick amount of his jizz landed on my tongue. More and more of his hot cum came shooting out, covering my face and filling my mouth. My left eye was glued shut and i watched with my right as the streams finally started slowing. When his orgasm was finished, there was one globule of thick semen still hanging from the slit and the end of his cock. He shook his cock and caused the droplet to fly off his penis and hit me in the nose.

Through heavy breaths, he said, "Swallow my cum."

I swallowed the considerable portion that was in my mouth, savoring the salty thickness of it. The smell of the rest of his cum on my face was powerful, and it was turning me on. I scooped it out of my left eye and off my chin, sucking the cum off my fingers.

Terry laughed, "You're a natural cumslut."

His cock was deflating he started to step away. I was about to get up off knees when another man stepped in front of me, with his cock rock hard and pointed right at my face.

"My turn, cocksucker."

His dick was nowhere near the size of Terry's. I was maybe 5 inches long and average thickness.

I was able to engulf him completely without much trouble, the tip barely touching my throat. I went down all the way until his balls we resting on my chin and my nose was mashed into his pubic bone.

"Damn Josh, he's sucking your cock and he still has some of that other guy's cum on his face," said a voice from my left. I glanced over and saw another guy standing there, his hard cock bobbing in front of him.

Josh laughed. "I know right? What a slut. Watch this."

He took his dick out of my mouth and used the tip to wipe up some of Terry's cum off my right cheek. "Suck this cum off of my cock," he said.

Gladly, I thought, and put his cock back in my mouth.

I moved my mouth up and down the length of him, sucking and licking with my tongue. I could deepthroat him easily, each time I went down I felt his balls on my chin. Josh was moaning in pleasure.

Josh's friend had moved closer, and he was rubbing the head of his dick on my left cheek while I was blowing Josh.

"Dude, I got an idea," the friend said. "I wonder if he can fit both of us in his mouth at the same time.*

"Hell yeah," Josh said, "Let's try it."

Josh pulled his cock out of my mouth and I looked over at the friend to get a good look at his dick for the first time. It was only a little longer than Josh's, maybe 6 inches, but it was thick and with a bulbous head. It curved slightly upward.

"Open up, slut," Josh said.

I opened my mouth as wide as I could and both guys tried to stuff as much of their dicks in my mouth as they could. Because of the angle, their dicks were kind of facing each other and so it was difficult to penetrate my mouth very much, but they were able to get both of the heads in. Their tips were rubbing together and I swirled my tongue over and around them.

"Damn, this feels good," Josh said. "I think I'm going to cum soon."

Josh's friend grinned and said "I just got another idea. When you cum, do it on my dick and then he can suck your cum off of me."

"Oh shit that's awesome. Okay here it comes."

They took their dicks out of my mouth and I watched as Josh squirted cum all over his friend's cock.

"Here you go, cum slut, come and get it," said the friend.

It wasn't as thick or strong-smelling as Terry's, but I still wanted to eat it all up.

I sucked cum off of the thick head, then licked my way down his shaft, scooping the cum into my mouth with my tongue and sucking the side of his shaft. I even licked up the cum dripping off of his balls, not wanting to miss a drop.

"Oh fuck, that is so hot," the friend said. "Suck me off, I want to cum down your throat."

It didn't take more than a few bobs up and down his thick cock before he announced that he was about to cum.

He pushed forward as far his dick would go, the head opening up my throat, and started cumming. I felt his cock twitch and flex and he pumped his load down my throat. When he was finished, as he was pulling his cock out of my mouth, I made sure to suck on it so I got all of the cum out.

"Thanks, cocksucker," he said and they both walked away.

Still on my knees, I looked around the room and saw another guy sitting on a bench with his hard cock in his hand. He raised his eyebrows in a questioning expression, wanting me to come give him a blowjob. I almost went over to him but then I noticed Terry. He was on a bench by himself, he was leaned back and his massive cock was hard and resting on his abdomen.

I got up and walked over to him, and sank down to my knees between his legs. I reached up and gripped his dick in my hand.

"I can't believe you're already hard again," I said.

"Watching you become a complete mouth-slut for those two guys made me horny."

"Oh, well I guess since I caused this, I should take care of it for you."

I leaned forward and buried my face in his balls. I could smell his manly scent as I sucked one ball into my mouth, and then the other.

I moved my mouth up his shaft, licking and sucking on the side of it as I worked my way up to the tip.

He let out a heavy breath. "That's it; worship my cock."

I hadn't thought of it that way but it seemed that's exactly what I was doing.

I looked up at him and said, "I fucking love your big cock, Daddy."

I moved my mouth to the tip of his penis, swirling my tongue around it and moving my lips over it. I wasn't quite sucking it, more like giving it a French kiss.

He put his hand on my head and gently but firmly pushed it down. I began bobbing and sucking, giving a proper blowjob.

"You're already getting better at sucking dick. Uhh, a fucking natural."

I couldn't deny this; it felt so good to be on my knees with a cock in my mouth. If you told me this two days ago, I would have said you were crazy.

"I wonder if your ass is as talented as your mouth."

I stopped moving my head and my eyes went wide. I looked up into his face and he grinned.

"You said you love my cock right?"

I nodded, my mouth still full of his meat.

"So will you do anything to make sure my cock is getting pleasure? Anything I want?"

I nodded again, more slowly this time.

"Good boy. I want to fuck your ass."

He pushed my head down until his cockhead was pushing against the back of my throat. He held it there.

"Use your throat to make saliva, get my cock nice and slick."

I worked my throat muscles against the tip of his dick, creating slippery drool. Soon the slimy substance was running down his cock and pooling at his balls.

He carefully pulled my head off of him, and I had to resist sucking on him as I came up.

"Take two fingers and get them lubed up with your mouth and then get down on your hands and knees, and rub them on your hole," he said. "Don't put a finger in though, I want you as tight as possible when I break you in."

"Yes, Daddy" I replied.

I did as he asked, and when I put my fingers on my anus I felt a surprising jolt of pleasure. I had never really played with the asshole, the only time I had ever touched it was cleaning it in the shower. But being down on my knees, bracing myself on the floor with my forearm, my ass sticking in the air, it was an entirely new and pleasurable experience.

Terry had gotten himself into position behind me, on his knees.

I finished putting my spit on my hole and put that forearm down as well. I was down on all fours.

I felt the tip of Terry's cock pushing against my asshole, not penetrating it yet. He put both hands on my hips and said "Are you ready?"

"Yes, Daddy. Fuck me" I replied.

He moved his hips forward and his cockhead slipped inside of me.

I felt an intense burning sensation as the skin of my asshole stretched, trying to accommodate the invading monster. I sucked in air through my clenched teeth. But underneath that feeling of pain there was that pleasurable sensation from the nerve endings down there.

He slowly pushed his cock forward. Inch by inch, the intense pleasure of his cock moving further inside of me was overtaking the feeling of pain, which was already starting to subside. By the time he was completely inside, his upper thighs against my ass cheeks, l was in ecstasy. I belonged completely to his cock, and I loved it. I let out a soft moan of pleasure.

"Fuck yeah, I knew you would love this," Terry said.

"Your cock feels so good inside of me," I said.

"Your ass feels amazing, so tight."

He started slowly fucking me, moving his big thick cock in and out, coming out almost all the way and then back in as far as he could go.

"Uhhhhh fuck, yeah, give it to me Daddy."

His thrusts increased in speed and intensity, soon creating loud slapping noises as his thighs hit my ass. He pulled my hips back towards him as he pushed his cock into me. In and out, in and out, he was really pounding me now. With each thrust, I could feel his heavy balls swinging up and hitting the back of my sac.

I was moaning in pleasure, and I realized that I was so turned on that I was about to cum without even touching myself.

"Ohhhh fuck, I'm gonna cuuuuumm," I blurted out.

My orgasm started and the first shot of jizz flew out of my cock and splattered on the floor. My asshole clenched around Terry's cock with each burst. He had slowed down his pace, slowly fucking me, so he could feel my sphincter contract on him as I came.

"Only a real cock-slut cums from being fucked in the ass, let it all out for Daddy," he said.

I shot out the rest of my load, and then Terry resumed fucking me hard and fast.

Even though I had already cum and my dick was no longer hard, I was still turned on, knowing that I was pleasuring Terry's big cock with my ass.