Blowing Off Some Steam Pt. 02

Story Info
I go to the steam room without Terry.
7.3k words
4.87
5.1k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/16/2024
Created 03/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday. Lunch time.

With my tray of food in hand, I made my way to the table where Terry was sitting. Instead of eating in the cafeteria that day, we went to the nearby Burger King. It would give us a little less time, but we would be able to talk more freely.

I sat down gently on the hard plastic seat, and Terry had a big grin on his face.

"How does your ass feel today, George?" he asked.

"Still a little sore," I admitted. I looked around to make sure no one was listening to us, and saw the restaurant was mostly empty. "You gave me quite the pounding," I said quietly.

He chuckled. "And you took it like a champ. It's hard to believe that was your first time. You may have enjoyed it more than I did."

The memory of it was fresh in my mind. On my knees and forearms on the steam room floor. Terry on his knees behind me, ramming his huge cock in and out of my virgin asshole.

"It felt really good to have you inside me, fucking me."

"I knew you would love it. Although I was pleasantly surprised with how fast you turned from a straight man to completely submissive to other men."

It was true. On Tuesday I would have said I was as straight as an arrow, and by Thursday I was on my knees servicing multiple men. And completely loving it.

"I've turned out plenty of other straight guys before," Terry said. "But you turned the fastest."

"It just felt right. When you had me in the middle of the room, dominating me, I was turned on because I was pleasing you," I said. "And then when those other guys approached me, I wanted to make sure they were got what they wanted."

"This is a good thing," Terry said. "The sooner you accept something like this, the more time you have to be who you truly are. I've seen guys deny these things for years and then by the time they finally embrace it, they regret the time they could have spent."

"Well I'm glad you helped to show me the way," I said.

I looked around again to see if anyone was around, but the restaurant was mostly deserted. I slid my hand under table and into Terry's lap. I found the lump of his cock and rubbed it through the fabric of his slacks. All this talk about what I had done and what I had become was making me horny.

"I guess I should find a way to thank you," I said.

"Oh I'm sure I could think of something," he said.

I checked my phone for the time and realized the lunch break was almost over.

"Damn," I said. "We gotta get back. Can I take care of you at the gym tonight?"

"Regretfully, I have other plans. I won't be at the steam room tonight or tomorrow."

I frowned in disappointment.

"Why don't you head to the steam room on your own? See what kind of man you have become?" He said.

"Well, I mean, I guess I could." I said.

"Do it," he said. "And the next time we meet up you can tell me all about it. And you can 'take care of me' like you wanted."

I gave his crotch a squeeze. "Yes, Daddy. Can't wait."

"Good boy," he said.

***

After work that evening, some friends of mine from back in my hometown were getting together to play Call of Duty, so I joined them online.

I had a few beers while I was playing, and my mind kept wandering.

My game was clearly off, and my friends asked if everything was okay. I lied and told them everything was fine, I was just tired from the work week.

The truth was, I kept thinking of the steam room. I was thinking about what I would be doing if I was there. But I couldn't exactly tell my friends that.

When we signed off, it was late and I was drunk. My usual routine at this point would be to sit at my computer, watch some porn, and jerk off before going to sleep. Tonight would be slightly different; I was still going to jerk off but I wouldn't be watching the usual porn. Instead, I pulled up the video of Terry getting blown in the bathroom by the stranger in the jersey. I had transferred a copy of the video from my phone to the computer.

I started the video and my dick was hard almost instantly. I spread the lotion on and started masturbating.

The image of Terry's massive cock sliding in and out of the man's mouth looped over and over, and my hand flew up and down on my penis. His cock was so big and powerful, and now I knew what it felt like to have it in my mouth.

I closed my eyes and recalled the memory of the night before. On my knees, in the middle of the room, and Terry fucking my face.

I moaned out loud while stroking myself to my memories. Now in my mind I was on all fours, with Terry fucking my ass from behind. I remembered how I came while he was fucking me. And then he came as well, filling me with his hot load.

"Fuck yes, Daddy. Give it to me!" I cried out as I had my orgasm. I jizzed all over my stomach and hand at the thought of Terry cumming in my ass.

After I finished, I felt drained and almost fell asleep while still sitting on my computer chair. I managed to get myself cleaned up and stumbled into bed. I was asleep within seconds.

***

On Saturday, I woke up with with a surprising lack of hangover. One of the blessings of being of being in my early twenties. I checked my phone and saw that it was 10 am.

After eating some breakfast, I was playing video games when I got a text message from Terry.

Terry: Good morning Sunshine. Did you go to the steam room last night?

Me: No

Terry: Are you going to go today?

Now that I was sober and thinking clearly, the thought of going to the steam room by myself was making me feel a bit nervous. Terry had been guiding me through everything.

Me: I might go later tonight

Terry: You should go. You will have fun, I promise

Terry: Here, this will help to motivate you

I was about to ask what he was talking about when his next text came through. It was a picture of his cock.

It was a side view. Terry was standing and his hard dick was jutting out and up from his body, all nine-plus inches on full display.

Seeing it made me horny instantly.

Terry: I woke up with that this morning, do you like it?

Me: You know I do

Terry: Is it turning you on?

Me: Fuck yes

Terry: Embrace how you feel about my cock, and go to the steam room

Me: Yes Daddy, I will go today

Terry: Good boy

I turned off my game and took a quick shower.

It was just after noon when I pulled into the parking lot of the gym. I was feeling a little nervous again, so I pulled up the photo Terry had sent me earlier. After staring at his big cock for a couple of minutes, I felt ready, and I went inside.

I went right to the locker room and stripped off all of my clothes. I put everything in the locker, grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my waist, then went into the steam room.

Three other people were already in the room. There was a thirty-something sitting on the bench, and he was getting a blowjob from a younger man on his knees. On another bench, a dark-haired man sat by himself, completely naked. He was jacking off while watching the blowjob.

I sat down on the bench across the room from the guy getting head. The masturbating man never looked my way.

I was feeling nervous again, and not sure what to do. I thought back to what Terry said about tops and bottoms and how things would sort out naturally. I would wait for a top to make a move.

A naked skinny man about my age came in and looked around at everyone, then he sat down on the same bench with the guy who was jacking off but not really near him. The skinny guy starting masturbating as well, watching the blowjob.

After a few minutes, another man came in, wearing a towel around his waist. He was old, probably in his sixties. He was mostly bald but had a few wisps of white hair. His chest and stomach were covered in thick grey hair. He was average height, but very stocky. He had a bit of a gut but I wouldn't say he was fat; he had thick arms and legs and a barrel chest. Maybe forty years ago he played linebacker.

He looked around the room and when he saw me, he walked over to where I was sitting.

"Mind if I join you?" he said.

"Not at all," I said.

He sat down next to me, on my right. He was so close our legs were almost touching.

I was really feeling nervous now. It was clear he was the top I waiting for, but without Terry, my Daddy, to help guide me I was starting to get apprehensive.

"I'm Craig," the old man said, and stuck out his hand.

I shook his hand, noticing the strength in his thick fingers.

"George," I said.

"Well met, George."

"You too, Craig."

"Well, it looks like they're having fun, eh?" He nodded in the direction of the guy getting blown.

"Yeah. Seems like a lot of people have fun in here."

He laughed. "Yes, they certainly do. How about you, George? You having fun? You seem a bit tense."

I realized that instead of being relaxed and leaning back, I was hunched forward with my hands gripping the edge of the bench.

"Yeah, I guess I'm a little nervous," I said.

"Well we don't want that. Can I help you relax a little?"

"Sure, what did you have in mind?"

I had no idea what he might do next; I was letting him have complete control of the situation.

He reached up and put his meaty hands on my shoulders, and turned me so I was facing away from him. Then he started massaging my neck and shoulders. His hands were warm and strong, and I could feel my tension and nervousness melt away.

I felt his hot breath on the back of my neck as he leaned in close.

"How does that feel, George?" he asked softly.

"Amazing," I said.

With his left hand still on my shoulder, his right hand slid down and then around to my front, moving back and forth across my chest, and stimulating my nipples.

"Mmmm" he moaned into the back of my neck. "How about now?"

"So good," was all I could say.

He continued rubbing my shoulder and chest, then I felt his lips on my neck. He was kissing me gently.

The feeling of his hands and lips on me was like electricity through my body. My cock grew hard under my towel.

"Oooh you are loving this aren't you?" he said.

"God yes."

"Call me sir."

"Yes, sir"

"Mmm you are so fucking sexy," he said. "Open your towel, and play with yourself. I want to see you."

I unhooked my towel and my hard dick sprang free. I slowly pumped my shaft up and down with my right hand.

"Yes, just like that," he said. "Make yourself feel good."

I let out a soft moan.

"That's it baby, enjoy it," he said.

For a few minutes we went on like that; his hands rubbing my body and his lips softly kissing my neck, while I slowly masturbated. My eyes were closed and I was breathing heavily.

Then he said, "I have something for you. Reach back here into my lap."

"Yes, sir," I said

I took my right hand off of my dick and reached behind me. I found his big thigh, and I slid my hand up and found the hard bulge through his towel.

"Ooh, is that for me, sir?" I said coyly.

"Yes, baby."

I rubbed and squeezed the lump in my hand, and I could feel it growing bigger and harder.

He moved his right hand up from my chest and ran his thumb across my lips.

"You have such a sexy mouth. I can't wait to feel it on me."

"You don't have to wait, sir. It feels like you are ready for me."

"Okay, George. Come down here."

He let go of me and leaned back against the wall, his hands behind his head.

I got down on my knees between his spread legs.

"May I take your towel off, sir?"

"Yes, George."

I pulled apart his towel and exposed his erect penis. It was a good length, maybe 7 inches, and it was incredibly thick. Even thicker than Terry's. At the top of the wide shaft was a giant pink mushroom tip.

His cock stuck out from a thick patch of light grey pubes that matched the hair on his chest and belly. The hair also covered his big balls.

I wrapped my right hand around his shaft. My fingertips were far from being able to reach my thumb.

"Damn, this is really thick," I said.

"So I've been told," he said with a chuckle. "Think you can fit it in your mouth, George?"

"Yes, sir."

I leaned forward and started licking his dick like an ice cream cone. I ran my tongue all around the top half of his shaft, getting it slick with my saliva. Finally I swirled my tongue all over his cock head.

I opened my mouth as wide as I could and slipped my lips over his knob. His cock pushed the corners of my mouth out as I continued down.

"Ohhh yes, George. I knew you could do it. You look so sexy with your mouth stretched around my member."

"Mmmmm," I replied.

I kept going down until his crown was pressed against my throat. His cock was touching my throat, my tongue, the roof of my mouth, and the inside of my cheeks. My mouth had never been so full.

There was still a good two inches of his shaft left outside of my mouth. I wanted to take him in all the way. I tried forcing my head down and I could feel my throat barrier trying to accommodate his bulbous tip, but I couldn't get it through.

I bobbed up and down on his fat cock. Every time I went down I pushed my throat against the head, and my throat opened up little by little.

"Keep trying, George. You can do it. I can feel your throat opening up to me. It feels so good."

My head moved rhythmically in his lap. I was enjoying the feeling of his thick meat sliding through my lips.

Then all of a sudden, when I was pushing my throat down on him, the huge head of his cock broke through the barrier and slid into my esophagus. I continued moving down, forcing more of his dick into my mouth. I went down until my nose was buried in his pubic hair.

I had done it! I stayed down on him, unable to breathe but savoring the feeling of his sizeable cock buried inside my throat.

"Oh God, George," Craig said through clenched teeth. "I knew you could do it. And it feels so wonderful."

I came up for air and took my mouth off of him so I could catch my breath. I stroked him, my hand moving easily up and down his shaft with the slickness of my saliva.

Once I got my breath back to normal, I eagerly sucked him back into my mouth.

Now I could give him a proper blowjob. I bobbed all the way up and down his length, completely deep throating him. I concentrated on breathing through my nose when I slid up to the top.

"Yes.... George....so good....go faster," he said through heavy breaths.

I bobbed faster, while keeping a steady rhythm. My nose disappeared into his thicket of pubic hair each time I went down. I fondled his hairy nutsack with my hands while I blew him.

"Ohhhh...yes...just like that...don't stop....so sexy."

I kept up the pace, although I could feel my jaw getting tired.

"George...here it comes."

I felt his cock flex to hard as steel, and I moved up so just his tip was in my mouth. His urethra pulsed strongly against my tongue and warm semen flowed out of his cock and into my mouth. I swallowed all of the cum which oozed out with each spasm of his dick.

When his orgasm was finished, his dick started to soften rapidly, and I let it slide out of my mouth.

"That was amazing, George. Most guys can't take it all the way down. You look so hot with your mouth full of me. And it was so sexy to watch you swallow my seed."

"Thank you for letting me suck your thick cock, sir."

"Any time," he said with a smile. "In fact, I usually come here around the same time each week. Maybe I'll see you again?"

"Yes, sir. Absolutely."

"Maybe next time I could try out that tight behind of yours. You are so sexy, I would love to be inside you."

I wasn't sure my asshole could stretch enough to accept his girth, but if he wanted to fuck me I would let him.

"Well, that thing might split me in half. But I'm willing to try, sir."

"That's good, George."

He stood up and wrapped his towel around his waist.

"Hope to see you again soon," he said, and walked out of the room.

I was still naked and on my knees in front of the bench. Now that Craig was gone and I wasn't focusing on him, I became aware of the others in the room. I could hear moaning and soft talking. I turned around to face the room, still on my knees.

There were two blowjobs going on and one pair of men jacking each other off. Everyone in the room was occupied. I stayed down on my knees, naked and with a hard dick. I was ready and available to service the next man who needed it.

I didn't have to wait long before my next top came in. He was in his early twenties, like me. Maybe even younger than me. He was fit but not skinny, and a few inches taller than me. He was wearing only black gym shorts.

He scanned the room when he walked in, and when he saw me he grinned and strode over confidently.

He stood right in front of me, his crotch at my eye level.

"Just what I was looking for," he said.

Before I could reply, he put his hand on the back of my head and pulled me forward until my face was mashed up against the bulge in his shorts.

I could smell the faint odor of sweat coming from his groin.

Surprisingly, the scent did not turn me off. In fact, it had the opposite effect. His manly smell was making me feel horny and submissive. I let out a muffled moan.

He continued holding my face against him, moving his hips and grinding his crotch on my nose and mouth. I could feel the bulge growing as he was getting erect.

He kept his hand on my head but pulled me back a little bit so my face was no longer touching him.

"Take off my shorts and underwear," he said.

I reached up with both hands and grabbed his waistband, then yanked his clothes down to his ankles.

"Fuck yeah," he said, and pulled my face back into his cock and balls.

His dick was semi hard and still dangling down. His ball sack sagged low. Everything was shaved smooth.

Using the movement of his hips, he rubbed his dick and balls all over my face.

When he was fully erect, he laid his cock across my forehead.

"Suck my balls."

He held onto the back of my head firmly as I sucked his balls into my mouth. I could taste his sweat as I sucked the left ball, then the right one, then both at the same time.

After sucking his nuts for a few minutes, he pulled my head back. His hard dick was about 6 inches long and average thickness, and it was pointing right at me.

"Tell me what a dirty ball sucker you are," he said.

'I am a dirty ball sucker. I love having your sweaty balls in my mouth," I said while looking up at him.

"Fuck yeah you do," he said.

Then he shoved his cock in my mouth, thrusting forward while pulling my head onto him.

After dealing with Craig's thick rod, I was able to take this guy down easily. His cock slid effortlessly into my throat and my chin was resting on his balls.

"You like that taste, you dirty cocksucker?"

"Mmmmhmmmm," I managed.

He fucked my mouth, starting off slow and steady and then getting faster and harder.

"Fuck yeah, take it you cocksucker."

He was ramming his cock into my face, gripping my hair with both hands. His nutsack was swinging and slapping my chin with each thrust.

After a while he stopped thrusting, pulled his dick out of my mouth, and rubbed his boner all over my face. Then he shoved it back in my mouth.

He took his hands off my head and said, "Suck it, bitch."

I slid my mouth back and forth on his hot shaft. My hands were on my thighs, and I was rocking back and forth on my knees as I sucked the length of him.

"Damn, you love sucking my cock. Well, I got something you'll like even better. Hand me my shorts."

While still bobbing back and forth on his dick, I reached down and found the pile of his clothes. I grabbed the shorts and handed them up to him. He took them and reached into one of the pockets, and pulled out a little square package that read, "one lubricated condom."

My eyes widened when I saw it.

"That's right, slut. I fucked your face, and now I'm going to fuck your ass. Stand up and turn around."

12