Blowing Off Some Steam Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got up off my knees and turned around to face the wall, as he put the condom on.

He put one hand on my hip bone and with the other he pushed on my upper back, bending me over. I put my hands on the wall to brace myself. He kicked at the insides of my feet to get my stance wider.

He spread my cheeks apart with his hands, exposing my hole.

Then I felt the tip of his condom covered cock touching my anus for just a moment, before he pushed forward and the head slipped inside me.

"Uhhhhh," I moaned as he penetrated me. The initial pain was much less than it was with Terry, and it gave way to pleasure very quickly.

His cock slid further into me until I could feel his balls and body up against my ass.

"Beg for it, bitch. Beg for me to fuck you."

"Please, please fuck me. Use my ass to make your cock feel good."

He grabbed my hips and fucked me hard and fast. There was a loud slapping sound of skin on skin as he pounded me.

"Take that dick. Take that dick you dirty fucking whore," he said as he thrusted his cock in and out of my ass.

"Your...dick...feels..so...good," I said. My words were coming out in time with his thrusts.

He continued fucking me. I was savoring the feel of his hard dick stimulating the inside of my anus, with only the thin layer of latex separating us.

He started moaning loudly, and I knew he going to cum soon. I was a little disappointed that his cum would go into the condom, I wanted to feel his hot load spraying inside me.

Suddenly, he pulled put of me.

"Get down, get down on your knees," he said frantically.

I spun around to face him as I dropped down to my knees. He ripped the condom off, grabbed my head with both hands, and shoved his dick in my mouth, slamming it all the way in and into my throat.

"Fuuuuck!"

His cock expanded and starting shooting cum. Because his dick was in my throat, his cum went right down into my belly without me swallowing. I squeezed his cock with my throat muscles, trying to drain him.

"That's right, bitch. You love my fucking load."

He held my head with my face smashed against his body until he finished cumming. Then he relaxed his grip and slid his cock out of my mouth. He slapped my forehead with the wet tip.

He put on his shorts and left without saying anything.

Before I could even really start thinking about what just happened, I heard a voice talking to me.

"Do you want some more cock?"

The voice was coming from the bench behind me and to the left. I was still down on my knees, and I turned towards the voice.

The man sitting on the bench was in his thirties, naked, and he had his hard dick in his hand.

Steadying myself with a hand on the bench, I did a knee-walk to cover the few feet of distance and positioned myself between his legs.

I said, "I would love some more cock."

I pushed his hand off of his dick and sucked him in my mouth, going all the way down to the base.

"Oh yeah," he said. "I was watching you suck and fuck, it was so hot. God damn your mouth feels good."

He didn't last long. I had only bobbed up and down a few times before he came, and I swallowed his load.

"Thanks," he said as he pulled his softening cock out of my mouth.

"Thank you for the load of cum," I said.

He shook his head and said, "Fuck, you're a slutty one. I hope I run into you again."

He put his towel on and left the room.

I looked around and everyone else was either already engaged in an act or watching them.

I considered waiting for another cock that I could take care of, but I already had 3 loads in my belly, and my knees and jaw were starting to feel a bit sore.

I left the steam room, got dressed in the locker room and went out to my car. I texted Terry and met him know that I went.

Terry: That's great! I want to hear about everything, but wait until we can meet. In fact, are you free tomorrow?

That would be sunday, and I had no plans.

Me: Yeah I am free tomorrow

Terry: Good. Come over to my place around noon

He sent his address.

Me: Okay, I will see you then

I drove home and the rest of my Saturday was uneventful. At night, before going to sleep, I jacked off while thinking about the sucking and fucking I did in the steam room that day.

***

On Sunday morning, I ate breakfast and took a shower. Then I watched some TV while counting down the minutes until I was supposed to be at Terry's.

I checked his address on Google Maps and left my apartment at 11:40 am.

Me: I'm on my way

Terry: Good, see you soon

I found his single story house with no problems. It was in a middle-class suburban neighborhood.

I parked in the driveway behind his car, then went to the front door and rang the bell.

He opened the door and was wearing only a robe. I didn't think he had anything on underneath.

"Come on in," he said with a smile.

I went in and he closed the door behind me.

"Shoes off, then follow me to the bedroom," Terry said.

Well he's not wasting any time, I thought.

I kicked off my shoes in the entryway and followed him through the house.

When we got into the bedroom, he stopped at the side of the king-size bed and took off his robe. I was right, he was only wearing his birthday suit under the robe. My eyes immediately went to his dick, which was flaccid and dangling above his large sagging balls.

"Get naked and join me on the bed," he commanded.

"Yes, Daddy."

He got on the bed and lay on his back, with his head propped up on pillows and his hands behind his head. His legs were spread wide. He watched me as I stripped my clothes off.

When I was completely nude, I started to climb on the bed.

"Sit here, between my legs," he said while pointing to the spot.

I sat where he told me, facing him.

"Now, tell me all about what happened at the steam room yesterday, and jack me off while you tell me."

I grabbed his soft dick, and I tugged and rubbed it while I told him what happened.

I started by letting him know that I was feeling nervous without him, and the photo of his cock helped me.

"That's good. Daddy's cock should make his boy feel horny," he said.

"Your cock makes me very horny, Daddy."

I was already rock hard from touching him. He was getting hard but still had a ways to go.

I told him about waiting for a top to come in and take control, and how Craig found me.

"Yes! It's like I told you, things will work out naturally. You embraced who you are, and gave off the necessary beta bottom energy."

I continued about what happened with Craig. His hands on me while kissing my neck, then getting on my knees.

By the time I got to the part about taking off Craig's towel, Terry's cock was fully erect and huge. Now I was stroking him with both hands as I continued my story.

I told Terry about how thick Craig was, and how I kept working and trying until I was able to deep throat him.

"You are a natural," Terry said. "Your body was made to please other men."

"Yes, Daddy, I like to please other men."

"Suck my cock then. I want to feel your new throat skills."

"Yes, Daddy."

I bent forward and sucked his dick into my mouth. I used my tongue and lips to make his shaft wet as I slid further down. When I felt the tip hitting the back of my throat, there was still about 4 inches of thick meat left at the base.

I tried to relax my throat to let the head in, but I couldn't get his cock past my barrier. I slid up and then back down, ramming his dick against the back of my throat, trying to get it to open up. After the third try of slamming down, his cockhead went past the barrier and down my gullet.

"Jesus Christ, you really were made to suck cock," he said.

I moved down further on his big hot shaft, sliding more of him into my throat. I made it almost all the way, about an inch away from the bottom. The ends of his pubes were tickling my nose. I tried to go down even more, but my throat felt so full and my eyes were watering.

I slid back up, and took a few breaths through my nose, before moving back down and sucking him back into my throat.

I went down as far as I could before getting stuck again near the end. I tried to force my head down more but couldn't get more down. I kept at it until I was out of air, and slid back up for more nose breaths.

"You can do it. Your slutty mouth and throat were made for it. Try one more time," Terry said.

I went down on him with force, but once again got stuck just before the end. I was almost there, I was so close, but it was just too much.

I was about to come up again when I felt his hands on the back of my head. He pushed down with his hands and at the same time he thrusted his hips upward.

That did it. The last bit of his massive cock was now inside. My nose was smashed against his pubic bone and buried in the patch of hair just above his cock.

"Oh, fuck, that feels good," he said as held my head down on him.

Finally, when I felt like I was just about to be completely out of air, he took his hands off my head. I came up quickly and let his cock fall out of my mouth. It landed on his belly with a wet slap. I braced my hands on his thighs as I sucked in deep breaths.

"Damn, you are a born cocksucker. Most guys can't deepthroat me, and the ones that can have had a lot more practice."

"I'm glad I could please you, Daddy."

"Stroke my cock again, and tell me more of what happened yesterday."

I picked up his huge cock from where it was resting on his stomach, and jerked him with both hands. His dick was covered with my slobber, and my hands slid up and down easily.

I told him how Craig came in my mouth and I swallowed it all, and how he mentioned wanting to fuck me.

"I don't know if I could fit him in my ass," I said. "His cock was so thick."

"I wouldn't worry. Your ass, much like your throat, was built for cock. You took my big dick inside of you on the first try."

I looked at the cock in my hands. It was massive. I felt pride at being able to take it all in my ass and mouth.

I continued my story, telling Terry about the young man in the gym shorts. I told him how the man had smelled and tasted of sweat as he rubbed his dick and balls on my face.

"He was completely dominating me. Making me his bitch, which in fact he called me several times," I said.

"And you liked that didn't you? Being called his bitch?"

"I loved it."

I went on with the story, telling Terry how the man fucked my face, fucked my ass and then shoved his cock down my throat and blew his wad.

"You let him use you however he wanted, like a good slut," Terry said.

"Yes I was a good slut for him."

"Was there any more?"

I told Terry about the last guy, and the quick blowjob which ended with me swallowing another load.

"So, three cocks in your mouth, one cock in your ass, and three loads of cum that you swallowed. Not a bad day's work," he said with a laugh.

"And how does it feel, knowing that you took care of those men?" he asked.

"I feel proud, I think."

"Of course you do! And you should. You have found your place and you know who you are."

He was right. I was a bottom that took care of pleasing other men, and it felt good to do so.

"Do you feel anything else? Does thinking about servicing those men turn you on?" Terry asked.

"Yes, Daddy. Thinking about pleasing those men makes me feel very horny."

"Good boy. Now it's time to take care of your Daddy. Put those cocksucking lips back on my dick."

I was moving before he even finished his sentence. I bent down and filled my mouth with his hot shaft.

I bobbed up and down the top half of his cock a few times and then went down as far as I could, letting him into my throat. Once again, I made it agonizingly close the bottom but couldn't get that last bit in.

This time, he didn't wait for me to keep trying. He grabbed my head with both hands and shoved down hard. His cock was completely inside, and my face was smashed against his body.

With fistfuls of my hair, he pulled my head up so that just the tip was still in my mouth. Then he slammed my head down while at the same time thrusting up with his hips.

I braced my hands on his thighs as he continued moving my head up and down while fucking upward into my face.

I concentrated and breathing through my nose when I could. His big hot cock was ramming in and out of my mouth and throat. The room was filled with wet sucking sounds.

After a few minutes of relentlessly steady facefucking, he pulled my head up and off of his cock. He held my head in place with his left hand, and with his right hand he rubbed his drool-coated cock all over my face. I stuck out my tongue to lick the shaft as it went by my mouth.

"You're such a slut for my cock," he said.

"I love your dick, Daddy."

He let go of my head and said, "Lie down on your back."

I got onto my back, while he got up off the bed and opened one of the drawers on the nightstand. He took out a small bottle of lube and stood by the edge of the bed.

"Scoot down here, and present your ass to me" he said.

I moved so that my ass was on the edge of the bed. I drew my knees up and grabbed my shins; I could feel my ass cheeks were spread enough so my hole was exposed to him.

He was rubbing the lube all over his cock while I got into position, and now it glistened wetly as it hung over my body.

"Your cock looks so big, Daddy. Please fuck me with it."

He aimed his cock at my anus, and pushed forward. The slick head popped in easily, and I sucked in air through my teeth as my asshole stretched around his crown.

"Yesssss," I whispered as he slowly filled my ass with his huge cock.

Inch by inch, I could feel his hot flesh sliding into my anal cavity. The initial pain had already turned to pleasure as his lubed dick penetrated me deeper and deeper.

"Fucking hell, you are still so tight. Your ass was made for cock," he said as he finished putting his entire dick inside me.

His hip bones were pushed up against me, and I could feel his balls resting on my ass. I felt completely full.

"Your cock was made for me, Daddy. It feels so fucking good."

He slowly backed out until just the tip was inside me, then he thrusted forward hard. His body slammed against mine as his huge cock filled me roughly.

"Fuck, yes! Give it to me, Daddy!"

"Such a fucking tramp," he said with a grin.

Then he started fucking me.

He grabbed my thighs and steadily thrusted in and out of my hole. The sounds of his flesh slapping mine echoed off the walls. He would pull out almost completely before ramming back in, letting me feel all of his nine-plus inches with each thrust. His balls were slapping my ass cheeks.

"You like that? You like being fucked in your boy cunt?"

"Yes! Yes! Pound my ass, Daddy!"

"Take it boy! Take my big cock!"

He started fucking me harder and faster.

The feeling of his massive cock moving in and out of me was incredible. And the way he was grabbing my legs as he banged me, and the feeling of his swinging balls on my ass, made me feel completely dominated.

I was in ecstasy, and I felt like I might cum soon without needing to touch myself. I let out a loud moan.

"Fuck me, Daddy! It feels so good! I think....I might....cuuuuum."

"You little cock whore. Do it. Cum for me. Cum like a bitch that's getting fucked."

My cock twitched as a jet of cum shot out onto my stomach. He slowed his pace, moving in and out of me steadily as I came. My hole was contracting around his cock as I emptied my load.

"Oh fuck, I can feel your ass squeezing my dick. Such a tight little cunt," he said.

When my orgasm was over, he started fucking me hard and fast again. The small pool of my jizz was cooling on my stomach.

He pounded me for what seemed like hours, although in reality it was only minutes. He kept up the steady fast pace nearly the whole time. Even though I had already cum, my dick stayed hard as he fucked me. I was loving every second of it.

"Give it to me, Daddy. Fuck me with your huge cock," I said.

"That's it boy, take it. Take it all."

I saw his face contort, and knew he was going to cum soon.

"I want your cum, Daddy."

He grinned.

"I haven't cum since I was with you on Thursday. I have a huge load saved up for you. I am going to cum all over you."

He pulled his cock out of me and rapidly pumped it with his right fist. I felt empty without him inside me. I could feel the air on my gaped asshole.

"Give me that cum, Daddy!"

"Here it comes, slut!"

A huge wad of cum shot out of his cock like a cannon. It hit me directly in the forehead, splattered, and ran down my nose. The little trail behind it fell on my lips.

I licked his cum off of my lips as the second blast shot out of his cock, covering my chin and neck.

More and more semen squirted out from his throbbing cock. The thick white goo landed on my chest and abdomen. It seemed like it would never stop. His cum was warm, and it had a strong manly smell. I dragged my fingers in the puddle on my chest and sucked the cum off.

He laughed as he finally stopped cumming. He squeezed his cock and the last of his load oozed out and dripped onto my hard dick.

"You really are a cumslut," he said.

I was completely covered with his sperm. I was enjoying the smell and taste of it.

"I love your cum, Daddy. Thank you for letting me have your cum," I said as I sucked more of it off my fingers.

"You are going to be getting a lot of my cum," he said. "I will be using your holes whenever I want."

"Yes, Daddy. My holes are yours."

He got me a towel so I could cleanup the massive amount of cum still on my body. He offered me to take a shower, but I declined. I could still smell his jizz on me and I didn't want to wash it off.

After getting dressed, he walked with me to the front door of his house. I was walking funny again.

"Damn, you really know how to fuck a guy right," I said.

He laughed. "Well, practice makes perfect."

As I left, he said, "See you at work tomorrow," and gave me a wink, then closed the door.

I walked to my car and thought, I can't wait.

12