Blowjob Challage

Story Info
I encounter a girl doing a video challenge.
1.9k words
4.52
21.7k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All people are over 18 and fictional

So as you might know OnlyFans is getting popular with sluts, but I didn't know they had special challenges.

I was having a cup of coffee near a college campus when a really cute and small girl with a short blond haircut came up to me and asked me " Hi Mr! Can I suck your cock?"

I spat out my coffee as I coughed out a "What?"

"I'm serious Mr, I'm doing a thing for my onlyfans and you are the cutest guy here. I promise I'm not trying to scam you at all!"

She explained that she put up a huge tip goal and jokingly said that if her followers had reached it she'll blow a random guy and get a facial from him and record the whole thing. Her followers, being pervs I guess not only had reached it, but one guy had promised to double it but only if she got it done within a couple of days.

"Please please you have to let me blow you, it's my rent for like 3 months, I'll even give you some of the money if you do!"

I looked her over, her desperation was genuine, and she was pretty cute for being short, almost under 5ft. She was wearing shorts and a very tight shirt that showed off her small but ample tits. I gave it a couple of minutes of thought before saying Yes. I hadn't jacked off in a couple of days at that point and my cock was already getting hard so I might as well.

"Yippie! Let's go to my dorm and do it there! Oh, my name is Sierra by the way. Sierra the Slut on OF." She practically yelled at me while taking my hand and leading me into the campus.

We were halfway to her dorm when she stopped and exclaimed "Oh shoot, I just realized my roommate is there and we're not allowed to have non-students in the dorm. She'll tell the RA's and I'll get kicked out for sure, she hates it when I do stuff for onlyfans in there."

I was going to ask if it was ok to take her to my place, but it was a couple of miles away. Before I could, Sierra looked around and told me with a slight smile, "Well, I guess we'll have to find an empty closet!"

Before I could say anything else like what or why not another place, or even backing out she dragged me into the nearest building. Other than thinking of her really nice ass which I'd been staring at the whole time and if her pussy is shaven, I was worried as fuck about getting caught.

"Uhh, are you sure this is a good idea, Sierra?" I asked her slightly nervously.

"Yeah it's fine, I know this place and there's almost no one around plus all the doors lock too. Oh, look there's one" She replied as she took me into a small women's bathroom. As soon as we got in she locked the door and led me into the large handicap stall, locking that door for good measure.

"Let's get started!" She said as she pulled off her top revealing a perfect set of small but firm tits, she also dropped her shorts showing off very lacey and small panties and twilled around, giving me a little show. "Here take my phone and film it" and handed me her phone. "Oh! I totally forgot to ask your name! Here I was just ready to go down on you with my tits out and I don't know your name!" She looked embarrassed when she said that, as it was something that she didn't care too much about.

"It's Seth," I told her

"Well, nice to meet you Seth now let's get your cock out." She said with a smile. "Start recording now."

I did and when I gave her the thumbs up she started to speak "Hi friends this Sierra the slut here and I'm about to do the blowjob cumshot challenge that you set for me! Thank you all again for reaching above and beyond the goal and I'm grateful for that. Now watch me suck a random man's cock!"

As she finished she walked over and dropped to her knees, which is always a welcomed sight for a guy. My cock was already pretty hard since I'd been looking at her bare breasts. She started to unzip me slowly, while looking up at me and to the camera. She really knew how to play into the camera, which got me thinking that she probably had a few videos out there.

"Let's see what we got!" She said as she pulled down my underwear revealing my cock. "Oh fuck! You're hung! She exclaimed with a shock. I'm about 8-9 inches fully hard and thick as hell, which is always a fun surprise for girls I fuck.

"I-I don't know if I can fit you in but I'll try." She weakly said as she took me into her mouth stroking my cock as she did. "Mmm you taste good" she moaned as she started to suck. She started slowly at first, testing how far she could take it in while popping it out to lick the shaft and tip while cupping my balls. She was amazing at it, one of the best blowjobs I ever had and she kept making eye contact with me which made me even harder. If she was this good with her mouth I wonder how good the rest of her holes were.

"I'm going to try to deep throat you ok." She said with a mouth full of drool. "Feel free to help me out"

Then she took my cock in her mouth and kept on going and going until her mouth was almost at the base of my shaft. Her mouth and throat felt so wet and tight I started to moan out loud while I grabbed the back of her head and pushed her down onto my cock. Her lips finally touched the end of my shaft and I could feel her very cute chin on my balls. I thrust my hips a little face fucking her and I could hear her gag on my cock. This little pixie was one of the best girls I've ever had and I didn't even fuck her pussy yet.

With a pop she pulled my spit-covered cock out of her mouth, she was panting and wide-eyed.

"Wow, I never ever took a cock that big that far before!" She exclaimed while looking at my still hard cock.

"You ok? Need a break, Sierra?" I asked kinda worried about her.

"Not at all! I'm enjoying your dick!" She replied, sounding a little out of breath. "You know, I said that this was only a bj but your cock is so nice I wanna take it in my pussy a bit. Is that ok Mr.?"

Without skipping a beat I said "Fuck yes!" I'd been thinking of her pussy since I saw her ass for the first time and was going to ask her if I could fuck her as a form of payment.

"Yay!" She exclaimed while jumping up. She turned around and bent over so I could see her perfect little ass as she slowly took off her panties giving me a full view of her dripping wet little shaven pussy. If I didn't have her phone and still filming I would have grabbed her hips and rammed my cock into her but thankfully she started to back up onto my cock.

"I never had a cock this big before in my pussy." She said as she slid my cock into her tight wet cunt.

She was fucking tight, tighter than any chick I've had before and she was incredibly wet, a fucking perfect cunt. We both moaned out loud as she pushed herself deeper onto my cock.

"Oh fuck oh fuck, ahh!" Sierra moaned out as she got to the end of my shaft. "You are stretching me out! Oh Wow! Ahh"

I started to fuck her with one hand on her hip and the other using her phone to record my cock going in and out of her now creaming cunt. I was in heaven, fucking the best pussy I've ever had and watching her enjoy the pleasure I was giving her. She looked back at me wide-eyed and smiling. I smiled back and picked up the pace making sure my balls hit her clit.

"Ahhh Ahhh I'm going to cum Ahh Holy Shit!!!" Sierra moaned out as I felt her pussy tighten around my rock-hard cock and she shuddered. "Your cock is amazing!"

As she came, I could feel myself getting close. Between her very pro-level blowjob and now her amazingly tight pussy I was amazed that I didn't unload sooner.

"Sierra, I, I'm going to cum. Get on your knees so I can cum on your face!" I said to her, remembering her original plan. She looked at me like she forgot, then slid off of me and got on her knees looking up at my cock and her phone. As soon as she did, she started to chant "Cum on my face, cum on my face!" with a big smile.

Looking at a cute little blond do that sent me over the edge and with an "Oh Fuck!" I shot my load all over her cute little face drenching her in my white-hot cum. She was still smiling with my cum all over her face like she enjoyed the feeling of it on her.

She kissed the tip of my cock as she got up, I followed her with the still-running camera phone as she stepped back a bit, my cum dripping off her face and onto her small perky tits, and said to the camera "Well, that was more than a blowjob but I still got a facial I hope thats ok! I just had to have such a nice cock in my pussy I couldn't help myself! Again thank you for going above and beyond the goal and letting me meet such a nice guy with a nice big cock! This is Sierra the Slut hoping that you have a cum filled day!" She ends with a smile and a peace sign.

I stopped recording then but she asked me to take a few pics of her covered in my cum in various poses, even from behind with her well-fucked pussy in view.

"Thank you so much, Seth!" She said as she reviewed the pics and started to get cleaned up. "You were the biggest guy I ever had!"

"You were the best cocksucker and tightest pussy I ever had," I said in reply meaning every word of it.

As she cleaned off her face and fixed her makeup she asked "Say, Seth, I know we just met and all, but can I come home with you? I need more of that cock of yours and I want you to fuck my brains out, no cameras and you can cum in me"

I would have to be a fool to say no, so I said yes and that my place was close by.

"Yay! I'm going to get my brains fucked out" She exclaimed and delivered me a quick kiss on the lips.

I smiled and took her hand, leading her back to my apartment for what I hope was the first night of fun.