Blowjob Confession (Chicago #15)

Story Info
Sam tells Mark about fucking Chris while giving him a bj.
9k words
4.09
10.4k
14

Part 15 of the 30 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 08/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AJPages
AJPages
276 Followers

Sam

I had the biggest smile on my face all day, knowing that Mark was coming to spend the night. An entire night. Part of it was a relief that he even wanted to come spend the night with me after catching me having sex with my neighbor Chris a couple days ago. I tried to prepare myself for the possibility that he could end up leaving early, not wanting to be around me after hearing everything I had to tell him. But I hoped that he'd be more turned on than upset.

He texted mid-afternoon once his wife and kids had left to spend the night at her sister's.

Mark: Heather and the kids just left

Mark: I'm going to take a shower, then I'll head over ;)

It seemed like his initial anger may have dissipated over the past couple days, and/or he got most of it out of his system when he came over and angry-fucked me yesterday morning.

But I was still nervous, knowing all that I had to tell him. I wondered whether I should tell him everything or hold some things back. The video Chris took, or that he'd made me squirt for the first time, for instance. It wasn't so much that I wanted to have any secrets from Mark, but I was cautious of saying anything that might make his anger flare back up, when it seemed like he'd already started to forgive me.

I buzzed Mark up when he arrived a little while later, with butterflies in my stomach. He had a small duffel bag with him, and just seeing that made me that much more excited, remembering that he was staying the night.

"Hi," I greeted him at the door with a smile.

"Hi, slut," he teased, a slight smirk playing at the corner of his lips.

I felt a tingle between my legs with his greeting, flushing deeper as I remembered how he'd come in yesterday morning, guiding me back to my room and pushing me down on the bed to fuck me immediately. It seemed like he might be restraining himself from doing the same thing again, and part of me wanted to tell him not to. I knew we needed to talk about everything that happened, but then again, we had all night.

"Are you excited to tell me about all of your slutty activity?" His voice was still stern and a bit gravely, but it didn't have as much as a sharp edge to it as it had yesterday.

"Yes," I replied easily. "I want to tell you all about it."

I remembered what Mark had texted yesterday, that he wanted to feel my mouth and hands on him while I told him everything. As tempted as I was to drop to my knees right there in the hall, I led him into my room instead.

"Do you want anything to drink?" I asked a bit awkwardly, not knowing if we were going to get right into it.

"I"m okay for now," Mark answered, letting his duffel bag drop to the floor near the foot of the bed before sitting on the edge, leaning back on his elbows, getting comfortable.

"Take off your clothes," he commanded. "Slowly."

Okay, getting right into it apparently. I bit my lip and lifted my shirt over my head first.

"I want to know how it started," Mark prompted once I was shirtless. "You were so horny after I got interrupted the other night, weren't you?"

"Yes, I was," I admitted.

"Did you text him right away?"

I shook my head. "He sent another message soon after you said goodnight, saying that he was going to stop trying with me. He figured I wasn't interested since I hadn't texted him back at all since the first time we hooked up a few weeks ago."

As I'd hoped, there was a flicker of understanding in Mark's eyes as I explained the circumstances behind my initial text to Chris.

"Take off your shorts next," he ordered, rather than responding to what I'd told him.

I felt eager to comply, but forced myself not to rush. Hooking my thumbs under the waistband of my shorts, I started pushing them down inch by inch. I turned to face away from him, bending slowly as I pushed the shorts down over my ass, keeping my knees locked as I leaned all the way down, and glancing over my shoulder to see his expression. His eyes were glued to my ass, and I caught him adjusting himself in his shorts a little.

"What happened when you texted him back?" Mark asked as I stood back up slowly and turned back to face him.

"It turned into sexting pretty quickly."

"Touch your tits through your bra," Mark commanded. "Are those nipples hard?"

I did as I was told, squeezing my breasts with both hands through the bra cups, rubbing my thumbs over my nipples and feeling them poking through the fabric. "They're getting hard already."

"Take it off. Underwear stay on for now."

I reached behind my back to unhook the bra, letting it fall away slowly, revealing my full breasts and hard nipples.

"Play with them some more. Flick your tongue around them and suck on them."

My chest heaved as I complied with Mark's directions, keeping my eyes on him as I massaged both breasts in my hands. Then I lowered my head to tease one nipple at a time with my tongue, rolling and flicking around each one before wrapping my lips around them and sucking lightly.

In my peripheral vision, I noticed Mark shifting again, rubbing himself through his shorts. "I want to read the messages," he said.

I looked at him, and my hesitancy must've been clear in my expression.

Mark seemed oblivious, or pretended not to notice. "Give me your phone."

I reluctantly retrieved my phone and unlocked it before handing it to him. Then I slid down to my knees in front of him, pushing his thighs apart to make room for myself between them.

He groaned softly as he watched me get into position, but stopped me before my hands could slide up any further.

"Hang on," he said, pulling off his shirt and pushing down his shorts so that he was only in his underwear, too. Then he scooted back on the bed until he was sitting up against the headboard and spreading his legs, looking right at me as he patted the mattress between them.

Another tingle rushed through me as he beckoned me closer. I forced myself to move slowly, climbing onto the bed on my hands and knees and crawling over to him, settling between his legs once again.

Mark rubbed his hard cock through his underwear and reached out with his other hand to pinch and tease my nipples, tugging on them lightly.

I gasped when I felt his touch, squeezing my thighs together as my pussy clenched in reaction.

Mark's eyes darted down, noticing my response. His hand trailed down to my lap, pushing out on my inner thighs until my legs spread enough for him to reach between them. He cupped my mound, rubbing over my pussy through my bright blue lacy panties, and pressing in with his middle finger.

My eyes closed involuntarily, and I moaned, my hips grinding on his hand, aching for more of his touch. He pushed the lacy fabric aside and replaced his finger between my bare lips, feeling more of the wetness that was accumulating quickly.

"So wet," Mark observed. "Remembering how he fucked you?"

I hesitated before responding, still feeling nervous about admitting it. Besides, most of what was exciting me was everything Mark was doing at that moment, and the anticipation of sharing all of my sluttiness with him. But I didn't allow myself to overthink it.

"Yes," I answered simply, pressing his hand onto me harder, grinding.

Mark continued rubbing, then slipped two fingers inside me, coating them in more wetness.

I moaned and squeezed around his fingers, wanting to cum on them. But then I remembered I had other plans. Pushing back gently on his hand, I slid down onto my stomach between his legs, resting up on my elbows. Then I scooted closer until my head was hovering over his cock.

"I want to suck you while you read my messages with Chris," I told him.

As much as I still felt some nerves about how he'd react to all of it, I was also practically dripping with anticipation. I squeezed my thighs together yet again, trying to ease the pressure there as I cupped my hand around him through his underwear, rubbing, stroking, and squeezing his balls a little.

Mark moaned softly, his eyes on me rather than on the phone.

I kept stroking like that, feeling him getting harder under my touch, brushing my thumb over his head repeatedly, waiting to see a wet spot from his pre-cum. Then I leaned down and rubbed my lips on him through his underwear, sliding them along the underside of his cock. As anxious as I was to feel his skin, and to taste him, I kept waiting for the wet spot, brushing my lips over his head next.

"That feels so good," Mark moaned, brushing some hair out of my face.

"Go ahead and read," I said, winking up at him.

His eyes moved back to my phone right away, as if he just realized he'd gotten distracted.

"Naughty tease," he said, smirking.'

The corner of my lips twitched in an almost-smile as I continued brushing them over his cloth-covered shaft.

Then Mark began reading, and I waited impatiently for his response.

"You didn't resist him at all," he commented just a few seconds into reading.

I felt his cock twitch a little against my lips.

"Such a slut, getting naked and opening your curtains for your neighbor to watch."

I moaned, my lips vibrating against him. With one more brush of my thumb over his tip, I found the wet spot I'd been waiting for. Smiling when I felt it, I finally peeled his underwear down until I'd freed his cock and balls. Starting at his balls, I licked and flicked my tongue around, pinching the skin between my lips gently.

Mark flinched, and I heard him breathing faster as I made my way up slowly, licking, kissing, and rubbing my lips along the underside of his cock.

"You got your dildo out for him within the first couple of minutes," he said, still focused on reading the texts.

I pulled back briefly, wanting to explain that part. "Eggy was still in from when we were talking. I figured you might not want me to use Eggy with him, so I switched to my dildo."

Mark seemed to accept that, moving on.

I gently lifted his cock from resting against his stomach, stroking with a light grip. He reacted instantly, twitching and stiffening in my grasp. I swirled the tip of my tongue around his head, kissing his tip, sucking lightly on his slit, then pressing my tongue against it.

"Fuck!" Mark groaned, shifting and thrusting up so that his cock was pressing into my lips.

I moaned and continued flicking my tongue out around his head, swirling it over his slit and tasting the pre-cum.

"He called you then, didn't he?" Mark asked, apparently having reached the end of the texts from Chris that night.

"Yes," I admitted easily.

"Tell me what you talked about," he prompted, his hand brushing through my hair gently.

I hadn't even wrapped my lips around him yet, kissing his tip once more before pulling back to tell him about the phone sex, and everything I'd imagined Chris doing. Everything he'd told me to do with the dildo as he watched and came on his window.

It felt more intense than I expected, making eye contact with Mark as I revealed more details, feeling his cock reacting as my clit throbbed and my lips swelled. His cock twitched in my hand as I spoke and continued stroking him slowly, alternating between a looser and tighter grip.

Then, as I finished regaling the phone sex details, I lowered my head and wrapped my lips around him, finally taking him into my mouth. With each slow, gentle bob of my head, I felt him getting stiffer between my lips. My left hand moved down to cup and caress his balls while my right fingers squeezed gently around the base of his cock, holding him upright. My eyes closed automatically as I sucked him, taking him deeper gradually, until I consciously opened them, looking up and watching as he scrolled through the messages.

Mark groaned and reached forward to squeeze and slap my ass as I sucked him, my thighs squeezing together and toes curling as my pussy throbbed and clenched.

"How many more times did you cum on the phone with him?" he asked.

Rather than pulling back to answer, I continued sliding my lips up and down his shaft, slowly rubbing with my tongue as I held up four fingers.

Mark cursed and pulled me off suddenly. "I want to hear the entire story before I cum."

I looked up at him, smiling and licking my lips. "I know," I answered, scaling my teasing back a bit, my fingertips holding his cock as lightly as possible as I teased him with some more light strokes.

"How did it start the next day?" he asked, prompting me.

"He met me on my way home from work. Right after I texted you."

"Tell me everything you remember, including what you were thinking. And don't stop stroking. Just like that." '

I thought back to that moment as I was walking home from campus, and the stomach-dropping feeling I got when I heard Chris call my name, and saw him jogging to catch up with me on the sidewalk. I knew I was in trouble with him there in person. Without our apartment windows between us.

I was nervous to admit all of that to Mark. It was a little confusing but also so exciting to see and feel how turned on he was getting. But I decided to just give him what he was asking for.

"I was so wet as I walked home with him. I'm pretty sure my clit throbbed as soon as I heard him call my name, as he caught up with me," I told him, varying my grip around his cock as I continued stroking him.

"At what point did you know you were going to fuck him?" Mark asked, his cock twitching in my hand again as I squeezed.

"Not until we got to the front door of my building."

"What made you decide?"

"Mostly the things he was saying, I guess. And when I saw the bulge in his shorts, I couldn't stop myself from touching him. I needed it," I blushed, squirming on the bed and getting wet again as I remembered it all, squeezing my thighs together to ease the throbbing sensation between my legs. I leaned back down to roll my tongue around his head and suck on it, applying a little more pressure with my lips wrapped around him.

"Knowing he wanted to fuck you again. And how much you wanted to feel his big cock again, too," Mark guessed.

"Yes," I breathed.

"Remembering how many times he made you cum. And how many times he came."

"Mm hmm," I moaned without lifting my lips from his cock.

"You couldn't handle me denying you anymore, could you? You did it without asking because you were afraid I'd say no."

My instinct was to deny Mark's accusation, but I hesitated, realizing there was some truth to it. Then I pulled back to continue, another thought crossing my mind that I wanted to share, eager to see and feel his reaction.

"I remembered how his cock felt when he was fucking me before. And I guess I was craving it after sexting and seeing it again the night before. I thought about just going upstairs and using my dildo instead. But it's not as big or thick as he is."

Mark's cock throbbed again in my hand, pre-cum oozing from his tip. "Have you thought about getting a bigger one? One similar to his size?"

"Yes," I answered easily. "And I thought about you fucking me with it."

"Fuck!" Mark yelled, pushing my hand off of him again suddenly.

I had a huge smile on my face as I waited for him to recover, cautiously bringing my hand back to squeeze around the base of his cock. It was so hot to feel him responding to everything I was telling him. Bringing him so close to the edge, on the brink of losing control, just from my light touches. I slid a hand down to rub my pussy as I felt more wetness seeping from inside my pussy.

Mark seemed to be spurred on as he noticed me touching myself, losing some of his resolve to hold on through the end of my story. He groaned, and suddenly pushed down on the back of my head until my lips were around the base of his cock. I gagged, feeling him throbbing in my mouth as he held me there, pushing a little harder before grabbing a fistful of my hair and pulling up.

I let go, happy to let him guide me as much as he wanted to.

Sure enough, Mark's grip tightened in my hair, and he moved my head up and down.

I moaned and gagged as he moved faster, thrusting up while his hands pushed my head down. I pressed two fingers between my lips, rubbing as he fucked my mouth. My eyes watered as his faster thrusting and firm grip on the back of my neck caused me to gag and cough on his cock, feeling it penetrating my throat. I sucked as hard as I could, hollowing out my cheeks as his hard shaft slipped quickly between my lips.

"Fuck!" Mark groaned.

I could tell he was getting close, pushing and pulling on my head, his hands still tangled in my hair. Every few strokes, he'd thrust up and force his cock deeper, making me gag.

"I want you to cum," Mark ordered, pulling me back off once he'd regained his senses.

Before I could respond, he was moving, flipping me onto my back and moving over me, coming between my legs and pushing them up and back. He sat back on his heels, poised to enter me but resisting the urge. Instead, he teased me, rubbing his cock along my slit and slapping it on my clit. Then he took my hand and pushed my fingers back down into my pussy.

"Touch yourself. Such a slut. Thinking about his cock as you stroke and suck mine. You want to feel him pounding this wet pussy again, don't you?"

"Yess! I want it!" I moaned loudly, not bothering to hold back anymore, my fingers flying over my clit. "I want you to watch as he fucks me!"

"You want me to see how hard he makes you cum?"

"Yes! I want to see you stroking your cock and watching!"

"Do you want to feel me first, then feel him stretching you?"

"Oh, fuck!" I moaned, grinding on my hand, my fingers rubbing fast and pressing hard against my clit. "Yes, I want you to take my pussy first before he stretches it."

"You want me to see you cumming almost immediately as he enters you? Filling you over and over. Keep thinking about that. Think about me watching all of it and stroking my hard cock."

"Oh, god, I'm cumming!"

That was all it took. The orgasm ripped through me, my back arching, toes curling, everything tensing and seizing up as I clenched hard and came on my fingers. I didn't squirt with the intensity that I had with Chris the other day, but I felt a small gush of fluid coating my fingers and spilling onto the bed.

"Mmm," he moaned, the sound coming out almost like a gasp. "Good slut."

Then I felt him grabbing my hip and pushing into me hard, before I finished cumming. He moaned and grunted as he came inside me right away.

A huge smile broke through the furrowed expression on my face as I kept moaning and writhing in pleasure, feeling Mark's cum shooting into me, reclaiming my pussy once again.

I felt and saw him shaking a bit as he held himself up over me, my eyes poring over him, feeling mesmerized by the way he just came so intensely. I expected him to more or less collapse on top of me, but Mark just leaned up onto his knees and continued thrusting into me, slowly. I could feel that he was still somewhat hard inside me as he kept up the shallow thrusts, gripping himself tightly around the base of his cock.

"Keep rubbing your clit fast," he commanded. "Close your eyes, make yourself cum again as you remember his cock and feel mine."

"Fuck," I moaned, reaching down to keep rubbing.

"Tell me how he fucked you. Put yourself back there and remember it. Tell me everything you see."

I closed my eyes as directed, and kept rubbing as I thought back to that afternoon, all the while feeling Mark's cock sliding slowly between my lips, barely breaching my pussy.

"First, he went down on me. I was laying at the edge of the bed again and he was kneeling on the ground with his mouth on me, and stroking his cock."

"You enjoyed seeing him stroke like that while he was going down on you, didn't you?" Mark asked, knowing from experience that it always turned me on.

"Yeah, that was really hot. Then he told me to turn around and lay with my head off the edge of the bed to suck his cock."

AJPages
AJPages
276 Followers