Blowjob Confession (Chicago #15)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark moaned. "He must've gotten really deep down your throat in that position."

"He did."

"I want to see your throat bulging as his cock fills you like that."

I moaned, grinding on my hand and rubbing faster. "Yeah, I thought about wanting to see that, too."

"Did he cum in your mouth like that the first time?"

"No, he wanted to cum inside me. So, he got on the bed and told me to ride his cock. He came like that for the first time. I came, too, rubbing my clit while I was riding and grinding on his cock."

"So that was one for each of you?" Mark verified, keeping count.

"Yes. Then he got on top of me. His cock was so deep. I'd never felt anything like that."

Mark groaned, thrusting his own cock deeper into me for a couple of strokes, as if letting me feel the difference. I could feel that he was fully hard once again, but still taking it slow, wanting to hear all the details I'd give him.

"His big cock filled you deeper than anyone in the past?"

"Yes," I answered honestly. "He came again pretty quickly. Feeling his cum shooting into me so deep like that, hitting my cervix, made me cum again, too."

"2 to 2."

"Yeah. He kept fucking me like that for a while, then he pulled me to the edge of the bed, until my hips were sort of hanging off of it and he was standing. It was so hard and fast and felt so good. I came again like that."

"2 to 3."

"Then he repositioned me onto my hands and knees. I loved feeling him move me around like that. It felt like he was using me like a sex doll, just positioning me however he wanted me. He held my face down on the bed and came inside me again."

"3 to 3," Mark counted, groaning and thrusting a little faster, harder as he listened and got worked up once again.

"He kept fucking me like that and told me to spread my ass for him. Then he used some of the cum leaking out of my pussy to lube up his thumb, teasing and fingering my ass with it."

"He must've made you cum again that way, with his thumb in your ass," Mark guessed, knowing it was another of my triggers.

"Yes, I did. I came pretty hard that time."

"Mmm," he moaned. "3 to 4. Was that the best one?"

"No," I answered quickly. "The next one was. The last one. He was fucking me so hard and fast and still fingering my ass with his thumb. It was so hot, feeling so wet and full of his cum already, and wanting more. Hearing him tell me to cum again on his cock."

I could feel myself building up again, getting close as I remembered that feeling of Chris fucking me hard and fast until I was squirting all over. I hesitated to share that with Mark, but I figured he could feel me clenching up as I thought about it. I wanted it to happen again. I wanted to squirt on Mark's cock, to make him feel it. Maybe I'd let him believe he was making me squirt for the first time. Or at least if he felt it too, it might not be as bad to admit that Chris had gotten me there first.

"You're imagining his big cock fucking you like that, aren't you?" he asked, thrusting faster and harder once again, tugging on my hips to fill me deeper.

"Yes!" I admitted easily, rubbing my clit fast and squeezing his cock. "I'm gonna cum."

"Yes, show me how badly you want to cum on his cock again."

"I'm close."

"You like being a slut like this, don't you? Getting fucked by him, and telling me about it. Thinking about making me watch you take his cock, cumming on it so many times."

"Yes!"

"Cum again. I want to see it. I want to hear how desperate you were to cum for him, just like I heard you that day as I stood outside of your apartment. Moaning and begging him for more."

"Fuck!"

"You came really hard that fifth time?"

"Yes, so hard."

"And he came again inside you?"

"Yes, he came a fourth time."

"You took all four loads in that slutty pussy. You must've been so soaked and stretched. Completely used by his big cock."

Mark was fucking me again, full-on at that point. He reached down to take over, rubbing my clit so I could wrap my arms and my legs around him. I finally opened my eyes, looking up at him as he pounded into me.

"Yes, so messy and used!" I moaned and arched my hips to feel him deeper.

"And you loved it. You want more. You want him to use you again like that, don't you?"

"Yes!" I groaned, gritting my teeth, feeling ready to explode. I wanted so badly to squirt on his cock and tried to focus on that.

"Feeling how easily my cock slips right in afterwards. How loose your slutty pussy still is after he used you."

"Oh, god!" I groaned, feeling the head of Mark's cock rubbing against my g spot as he rubbed my clit with his thumb. It felt so intense and amazing that I actually tried to hold on to the feeling as long as possible, not wanting it to stop. "I love the way your cock feels!"

"You can barely feel me after him, can you? Just the pressure of my head against your upper wall. Fuck, my cock is so hard. I've never gotten so hard again, so quickly like this before."

The feeling was so overwhelming and intense, as we looked into one another's eyes while he was telling me all of that. I knew that there was something different between us. No matter how good Chris' big cock felt, or how many times he made me cum, there was something so intense that I felt with Mark that I couldn't even really describe, but the way he was looking at me as he spoke and filled me made me believe he was feeling it, too.

"You feel so good," I said finally. "I'm going to cum so hard on your cock."

Mark's thumb pressed harder and rubbed faster on my clit as his thrusts picked up too, his cock moving faster against my g spot. "Do it. Cum on me, Sam. Make me cum again. Show me how much you love being a slut."

"Your slut," I amended, breathlessly.

"Yes, you're my slut. I'm going to cum so much more than him."

"Yes! I want it! I want all of your cum!"

"Who lets you fuck him?"

"You do!"

"That's right. I want you to be a slut and fuck him again, and other guys. Whenever I tell you to."

I couldn't hold on any longer. Hearing about Mark's plans to basically pimp me out to others drove me crazy and sent me over the edge. I came hard, losing control of the volume of my moans, a ringing sensation in my ears. I felt myself gushing around his cock again. It was more than last time, but not quite a squirt. Still, it was enough to give me that dizzy, nearly blacking out feeling I'd experienced with Chris.

Mark followed right after, grunting and cumming again.

I felt spurt after spurt shooting inside me. It really was an impressive amount, after he came so hard the first time. It made me feel really good, knowing I'd turned him on enough to cum again so quickly. I smiled up at him, breathing hard and moaning as I recovered from my intense orgasm.

He pulled out slowly, and I felt his cum leaking out of me, pooling under my ass on the bed.

"Very messy," I said, smiling up at him.

"And slutty," he added, returning the smile.

"Just how you like me, it seems."

"Yep," he chuckled. "More than I was expecting to."

I kept looking up at him, not sure if he meant he wasn't expecting to like my sluttiness so much, or me in general. But I was a little afraid to ask, so I let it go.

Then I got up to go to the bathroom and clean myself up, smiling in the mirror, feeling slutty and happy about the way Mark had claimed me back again. I heard him in the kitchen getting a drink of water, and my smile grew even bigger as I remembered again that he was staying the night. Before joining him, I crossed the hall back to my bedroom to get dressed, pulling my underwear and t-shirt back on, not bothering with shorts or a bra.

When I caught up with Mark in the kitchen, he was standing in front of the window, looking out past the fire escape into the courtyard in the center of the apartment complex, wearing only his underwear. He had a glass of water waiting for me, and I thanked him as I accepted it with a smile.

"So, was that everything?" he asked, bringing us back to where we'd left off.

I hesitated, knowing that there were a couple of big things I intentionally hadn't told him yet. I shrugged, hoping he hadn't seen the hesitation in my expression already. "Yeah, after Chris came for the fourth time, we finished. I got up to clean up and checked my phone. Then I saw your messages and kicked him out right away."

Mark smirked back at me. "Realizing I'd been there, listening outside your door while he was fucking you?"

"Yeah," I felt the tone of our conversation hovering between arousing and tense, though it was much further along on the arousing side after everything that had just happened. Still, I felt a need to apologize again. "I really am sorry that I did it without talking to you first. I mean, I'm glad to see how much you've ended up liking it, but I didn't mean to lie to you or hurt you."

"I know," Mark admitted. "It's okay. The more I think about it, I realize I haven't been very fair to you, expecting you to wait around for me when I'm busy with work and my family so much of the time. I should've been encouraging you to hook up with Chris, or whoever else you wanted to."

As much as I appreciated what Mark was saying, basically that he was thinking about our situation from my perspective and wanting me to be happy, his words stirred up some mixed feelings for me. I liked the feeling I got from him acting possessive over me, and getting a little jealous over anything that happened with Chris. Maybe that wasn't a healthy response, but I enjoyed knowing I affected him like that, because that's what he did to me. Every time I reminded myself that he was married, and sneaking around like this is all we'd ever have together, it hurt a little, as much as I tried to convince myself I was fine with it. So any signs that he might have some genuine feelings for me too felt welcome.

I wasn't sure how much of that I should share. But it seemed like Mark was trying to open up with me a little, so I tried to push things further. "Is that what you want?"

"Seems like it's what you want," he snapped back.

I thought about it, still trying to figure out why I did what I did with Chris. I didn't have a simple answer, but I decided to just share my thoughts with him. "I don't know why I did it. I mean, of course it was because he turned me on and I wanted him. But I really do feel so much more for you, so I don't know why I went behind your back like that. I really don't want to push you away, or to make you stop caring whether I hook up with anyone else."

I met Mark's eyes as I finished, and he just looked back at me, seeming to process what I was saying. I felt terrified that letting on that I had feelings for him would scare him away, second guessing what I'd said as soon as the words left my mouth.

I was so busy getting lost in my insecurity that what Mark said next really caught me off guard.

"It's crazy how jealous and turned on I felt, hearing you with him. I haven't cum in my pants like that since I was a teenager. I didn't know I would enjoy thinking about you with other guys so much, or that I would feel so threatened by it."

My heart was pounding in my chest as I listened to Mark's admissions. "Why threatened?" I asked, desperate to hear more of what he was thinking.

He shrugged. "Chris is bigger. It's clear how much you like that. And he's your neighbor, always available. You might start to desire him more."

I felt my head shaking instinctively before my thoughts even caught up. "I won't desire him more than you."

"You don't seem to be able to resist him," Mark pointed out. There wasn't any malice in his voice this time. He was just stating a fact.

I blushed, suddenly feeling regretful. I wanted to reassure him, but my actions had spoken louder than any words could at that point.

"It's okay. I get that I'm not available for you as much as either of us would like. It makes sense that you need more than what I can give you. But I guess that's why I've felt like I needed to limit your interactions with Chris. I'm worried that he'll have more of an opportunity to get close to you, and that you'll realize you'd rather have that."

"The thing with Chris isn't really comparable, though. I don't feel the same way about him, or when I'm with him. But I guess I have been having some of the same feelings you're talking about. You and I have been having fun sneaking around together, but I know I won't ever be able to really compete with your wife and your family. I'm not asking for that, either - I don't want to mess up your life. I know things will only ever be able to go so far with us. So maybe on some level, being with Chris felt like a way to leave a safe distance between us. I don't know."

Mark listened attentively to everything I had to say, nodding along. "That makes sense. And I don't want you to feel restricted by me. I know I'll have to let you go at some point, when you decide you want to find a guy to really be with who isn't married."

I let Mark's words echo in my mind, feeling the impact of what he was saying.

"Well, I don't want you to let me go yet," I said, looking right at him and feeling my emotions swelling in my chest once again.

"I don't want that, either," Mark replied, shaking his head.

The intensity between us had shifted, and I was suddenly desperate to feel him again. We came together wordlessly, Mark's hand cupped behind my head as he kissed me deeply. I moaned into him as he crushed me against his chest, my arms wrapping around his waist, fingers digging into the skin on his lower back. He took two big steps and guided me backwards with him until my back was against the windowpanes.

I moaned when I felt Mark press me against the glass, cool against my back through the thin fabric of my t-shirt. His lips trailed along my jawbone to my ear. He teased my earlobe with his tongue and then sucked it into his mouth, nibbling on it as his hands found my hips, sliding back to grip two handfuls of my ass.

"I always think about you and want you so much, Sam," Mark whispered into my ear, one hand moving back to my front and reaching up my shirt, palming and squeezing my left breast before rubbing his thumb around my hard nipple. His lips slid down further over my neck, kissing, biting, and sucking on me there, quickly finding the trigger spots he knew so well.

I whimpered and moaned uncontrollably, my body already writhing between him and the big window. "I always want you, too," I whispered back.

Mark's other hand gave my ass another squeeze before sliding down to my thigh and lifting, guiding my left leg to wrap around his waist. Then he reached down into my underwear and brushed his fingers over my slit, taking just a moment to tease before pressing in at the same time as his teeth scraped over the side of my neck again.

"Oh, fuck!" I gasped as his fingers entered me.

"I want you to cum again," Mark commanded, breathing into my ear between kisses and bites. "Right here, against the window. Cum on my fingers, Sam. Show me you're my slut."

My whole body tensed and tightened around him, my nails scratching up and down his back as his fingers curled up inside me, rubbing and bumping against my g spot quickly while his palm pressed and rubbed against my clit. I knew I was going to cum hard on his hand, and quickly. He knew just what to do to get me there, and he was reminding me of that.

"Now!" he ordered, dipping his head lower to lick and suck on my nipples, still fingering and rubbing hard.

"Oh, my god!" I moaned, my hands finding the back of his head, combing into his hair and tugging. I felt the wave of pleasure mounting and let go. "I'm cumming!" I moaned as my body started writhing, back arching as I threw myself back against the window so hard that I bumped my head, my pussy clenching hard on his fingers, thighs shaking.

Mark didn't let up. His hand kept grinding hard and fast on my pussy as he leaned back up to kiss me again deeply, pinning me up against the window to keep me from falling over from the intense pleasure.

"Good girl," he groaned into my ear as I came down, pressing himself against me so that I could feel his once-again hard cock against my stomach through the thin fabric of his underwear.

Then Mark was moving, pulling me along with him towards the couch. He yanked my underwear down and pushed his off too before sitting down, then guiding me by my hips as I straddled him and settled on his lap. Then we were kissing again, our hands roaming all over one another. My t-shirt came up and off, and my hands found his hard cock and balls, caressing and stroking him as my hips started grinding on his lap.

"Fuck, you feel so good," he mumbled into my chest, his mouth sliding down my neck to my breasts once again, kissing and sucking along the way.

I couldn't wait any longer to feel him inside me, leaning up and guiding his cock to my entrance, then sitting down on him slowly, both of us moaning again as my wet lips separated around his head.

Once I was sitting down on him, Mark adjusted his hips, thrusting up into me so that I could feel him as deeply as possible. I gasped and groaned into him as he kissed me again, his hand combing into my hair and gripping a fistful as I started grinding on him.

We kept kissing and grinding together, occasionally pulling back to moan and make eye contact, feeling the intensity there.

Then I felt his fingers on my clit again and gasped, my moans getting breathier and more desperate once again.

"Cum again on my cock," Mark breathed, softly. "Cum, Sam. I want to feel you squeezing my cock again."

He kept stroking my clit and guiding my hips as I was grinding on his cock, feeling it rubbing at just the right spot inside me. Within moments, I was bucking in his lap, writhing through another orgasm.

"Fuck, that feels so good," Mark groaned as I came. "I love feeling your pussy squeezing my cock. Getting me so wet."

Once I'd calmed down, Mark pushed up on my hips and flipped me over onto my back on the couch, quickly moving on top of me and sliding himself back into me. I wrapped my arms and legs around him right away, my fingers digging into his back as he filled me, thrusting, grinding his cock into me. He leaned down to kiss me once again, his arms sliding under mine until his hands were gripping my shoulders, pulling me back against him with each deep thrust. We moaned together, each of us building up once again.

"I want to watch you with someone else," Mark said, leaning up over me on his elbows, his face hovering just over mine, staring into my eyes. "I want to watch you flirt with another guy while we're out somewhere while I'm just sitting across the room getting hard, not knowing how far it will go."

My face furrowed in pleasure and my back arched as I felt Mark's cock grinding into me, his hips rotating to rub against me in just the right spot. "I want you to watch me like that," I breathed, getting close.

"I can't wait for you to suck my cock again like you did before, telling me about fucking another guy."

"Oh god," I gasped. "I'm gonna cum on your cock again."

"Yes, I want to feel you. I'm going to cum inside you when I feel you squeezing my cock again."

It was so good. Mark made me feel so good. I felt ready to explode into another big orgasm as he fucked me, using everything he'd learned about my body over the past few months to please me expertly. Whatever advantage Chris had in size, Mark made up for it with his skill. Looking into his eyes and seeing his determination to make me cum again before letting go himself, doing everything he could to get me there, just made me feel that much more connected to him. I couldn't get enough.

With a few more quick, hard thrusts, I was arching my back and moaning, squeezing around Mark as he made me cum for the fifth time that afternoon. I tried my best to keep eye contact as my body spasmed beyond my control.