Blowjob Contest: Mother vs Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ass-Eater got to his knees and began with a few nibbling kisses across her cheeks before he got in close and began to run his tongue up and down the cleft of her butt, sending jolts of pleasure up her spine and causing her legs to quiver. As he began to push his tongue against her sphincter, he reached up between her legs, brushing her clit with his fingertips and slipping his fingers through the dampening folds of her pussy as he began to circle the rim of her vagina with the tip of his thumb.

"Oh GOD yes," cried Beth as her fingertips dug into the fabric of the couch. "Oh, fuck yes..."

A small crowd gathered around the couch as people drifted over from the dance floor to watch Beth thrash in ecstasy. Her tits had already escaped her bustier and they bounced luridly as she writhed and trembled to the intense sensation of his fingers and tongue on her ass and pussy. At last, he slid his thumb fully inside her as he strummed his fingertips across her clit and thrust his tongue deep into her dark pucker.

"Oh, oh, ooooh... y... y-yes, I'm g-gonna... gonna cu.... cu... YES! yes yes yes yes, OOOOOhhhhh, fuck!" she cried as she pushed her ass back into his face. The silky slime from her vulva soaked into his beard, flowed down his forearm and speckled the upholstery on the arm of the couch. His face was dripping with my wife's juice as he stood and began to line up his erection with her sphincter.

"Yes. Oh yes. Fuck my ass... please...," said Beth.

With steady pressure he began to push against Beth's back door. Her face contorted in a mixture of discomfort and pleasure as the hard helmet of his manhood slowly forced her open. The tight muscles along her flanks writhed like angry snakes beneath her sweat-glossed skin as the rigid pink knob of his glans finally disappeared into her spit-slickened sphincter. As he paused to give Beth's tight ass time to relax and accommodate his intrusion, she moaned and started to move her ass in slow circles, working herself open as she waited impatiently for him to continue his penetration. Around them, a circle of spectators, mostly men, crowded around close, watching with hot eyes as they stroked themselves and wondered if they could get a turn with my wife.

As the action slowly progressed on the couch, I faded back into the crowd towards the bar to watch people watch Beth because, as a lifelong show-off, I knew she'd want to know how many people were watching and what they were saying. But, as I backed up to the edge of the dance floor, I bumped into a man carrying a couple of fruity drinks.

"Oh, sorry," I said reflexively.

"Watch it bro... HEY! Paul! You made it after all." said Vince.

"Oh, hi Vince," I said, pleased to see him now that he was nowhere near my daughter. "Thought I'd check out your...."

"BRO!" he said. "She's here!"

Assuming he meant Beth I said, "Yeah, I was just watching her get her ass eaten."

"What? No. I mean the young slut from the beach. She's fuckin' HERE dude."

"No," I said as I felt my skin start to prickle with panic sweat. "No, she's not. She was going dancing."

"Yeah. Dancing. Right there." Vince nodded towards the dance floor, and I saw her.

Yes. My daughter was there. She was dressed in a cliche 'slutty schoolgirl' ensemble with a too-small white blouse tied into a halter top, an extremely short red and blue plaid skirt, knee-high white socks and shiny black patent leather pumps. I felt my stomach lurch and my heart hammer in my chest as I watched her smile at the guys dancing around her. They were all trying to get her attention by dancing close and showing off as their eyes roved up and down over her young, curvy body with unabashed desire.

"Why the hell is she dressed like that?" I asked.

"My idea. Pretty hot, right?"

I was transfixed as I watched her play that crowd of horny bastards like a conductor controlling an orchestra. As she danced, she lit up the crowd with her pretty smile, playfully teasing them with her big brown eyes and tempting them into deeper levels sexual frustration with flashes of ass and pussy as she twirled here and there in her tiny skirt under which she wore no panties. Her breasts swayed unrestrained in her blouse, always seeming like they were about to pop free as she gyrated and bounced around the dance floor.

One of the biggest guys in the crowd, a tall, muscular black guy in loose track shorts with a thick cluster of gold chains around his neck danced up behind her and cupped his hands around her breasts as he ground his cock into the small of her back. She smiled up at him as she pushed her body back against the firmness in his shorts. In a deft motion he untied her halter top and let her tits spill out.

My mouth went dry. My cock twitched distressingly. My instinct was to charge forward and stop this public sexual degradation of my daughter... somehow. But when I saw Riley's big smile and heard her adorable giggles as her breasts bounced free and the surrounding crowd of hopeful, horny admirers cheered lustily, I hesitated. That gave Vince enough time to seize the initiative.

"HEY, Asshole!" shouted Vince as he charged over toward Riley, sloshing fruity cocktails all the way. "Get the fuck away from her! I'm the one that brought her!"

"Easy man," said Gold Chains in a Caribbean accent. He flashed a friendly smile as he stepped away from Riley. "Nobody owns nobody around here."

"Fuck you man," said Vince as he splashed both cocktails onto the big guy's face and chest.

Gold Chains could easily have squashed Vince. He was about a foot taller and heavily muscled. But he only put up his hands in a gesture of non-confrontation as two security guys in tight black tee shirts and black cargo pants descended on Vince and hauled him away. He smiled as he watched Vince get pulled off the ballroom floor in a paroxysm of vicious swearing.

"LET GO OF ME! I'M AN INVESTOR! I'M A GODDAMN INVESTOR!"

I looked over at Beth to see if the hubbub had caught her attention, but she was face down and moaning into the cushions as Ass-Eater held her by the waist and reamed her with a steady, sinuous cadence. With her still occupied, I cut through clusters of partiers to stay out of Riley's sightline while I moved closer; a taboo curiosity drawing me forward heedless of risk. Fortunately, Riley was entirely focused on the Gold Chains guy, so I was able to get close enough to hear her speak as she got next to him.

"I'm not really with that guy. I'm sorry he got daiquiri all over you," she said.

"I, uh... oh!" he said as she began to lick the icy pink liquid from his chest. His hands found her breasts and he twisted and pinched her nipples as she reached into his shorts and pulled his penis free. As she slowly stroked his fully erect cock, she licked down along the trails of strawberry daiquiri that streaked his torso. Her little pink tongue roved across his chest, around his dark nipples and down over the ridges of his muscular abs until she was on her knees in front of him.

I was drawn ever closer by some kind of horny gravity. I was nearly right on top of them as my daughter slipped the fat head of his obsidian-black cock past her pink lips and began to bob her face along his shaft. Enraptured by her task, she took no notice of me, even though her partner did. He gave me a weird look as I stood there motionless on the dance floor with my erection bobbing luridly in front of me as I watched him get blown. Realizing how creepy I must look, I faded back into the crowd to check on Beth again.

She and Ass-Eater were grunting in unison and glistening with sweat as he rapidly pumped his cock in her ass while she pushed back vigorously against his thrusts. Their wet slaps filled the air. His skin florid and his body trembling, he suddenly stopped and closed his eyes tightly as he fought back his imminent climax with palpable difficulty. At last, he pulled his still-hard cock from Beth's gaping anus and moved around to the center cushion to kneel in front of her. With a hand beneath her chin, he guided her face up towards his cock. Her eyes popped wide in surprise as she looked at his shaft bobbing luridly in front of her, then up at Ass-Eater who I clearly saw mouth "please". Without further hesitation she engulfed his slimy shaft, swallowing the whole of his member as she began to slide her face along its entire length.

"Come on girlie," I heard Gold Chains say close behind me. "I wanna get inside that tight little cunt of yours."

Riley giggled as he carried her through the crowd straight towards me. With a jolt of panic, I realized they were headed to the couch where Beth was currently fellating Ass-Eater. I dodged out of their path while staying close, concealed among the sizeable cluster of people who'd gathered around to enjoy Beth's enthusiasm for ass-play.

As Gold Chains and Riley arrived at the unoccupied end of the couch, I watched with dread, ready to react when Beth and Riley inevitably spotted each other, but completely clueless about what I could do about it.

Beth was mere feet away when Gold Chains set Riley back on her feet to give her a long soul kiss while stripping off her blouse and skirt. But she saw nothing. Beth was busy taking Ass-Eater's cock down her throat as an attractive Asian woman with a massive Lucite dildo strapped to her pelvis stepped behind her and thrust it into her pussy. She moaned deep in her chest and took her mouth off Ass-Eater's dick long enough to shout "YES!" as the Asian woman started fucking her slowly with the obscenely large toy.

Riley saw nothing either. The wide back of Ass-Eater blocked her view as Gold Chains bent her over the arm of the couch and brought his cock to the lust-inflamed curtains of her sex. I could see syrupy strands of juice drip from her quivering labia as he eased his thick meat into her tight pussy. She moaned in lustful appreciation and shuddered vividly as he stretched the taut and tender flesh of her young womanhood with his impressive girth.

Ever since I'd watched Riley expose herself to a crowd of horny strangers on the beach that morning, an atavistic instinct to protect my child had been growling at me from the depths of my psyche. However, as I watched her body shake with the force of Gold Chain's deep penetration and her soft, pretty tits bounce and sway freely as they glistened with increasing amounts of sweat, I felt a far darker urge well up from the depths of my wicked soul. With horny, animalistic eyes I now watched eagerly as my daughter's nude body was roughly and repeatedly impaled on that shaft of hard meat while her breath came fast in hot warbling whimpers as he repeatedly slammed into the back wall of her tight fuck hole with the stiff head of his long cock. I realized my ever-increasing horniness had at last overridden my parental intuitions and I was genuinely enraptured watching my daughter get used like a slut. Maybe that means I'm a bad father or weak man, but the shuddering sighs and deep moans coming from my wife and daughter as they were simultaneously fucked on that couch in front dozens of eagerly watching strangers let me know the girls were enjoying themselves just fine. I might as well enjoy it too.

As I pushed through the crowd for a better view, Riley's companion was picking up the pace of his deep thrusts into her squirming body. The wet slaps of his pelvis against her upturned ass pushed her forward on each thrust until her face was pressed against Ass-Eater's backside. Looking back over his shoulder and seeing her there, he quickly pulled his cock from Beth's mouth to pivot around to bring it to Riley's. On opposing sides of Ass-Eater's wide, bear-like frame, Beth and Riley still didn't spot each other.

Riley opened her mouth to let his cock slide back along her tongue. She let Gold Chains' thrusts drive the action as she was spit-roasted by two strangers. Simultaneously, Beth began licking along Ass-Eater's crack as the Asian woman fucked her slowly with her strap on. Ass-Eater grew sweatier and his face more florid with each touch of their tongues on his ass and cock until, with a sharp intake of breath and a full-bodied shudder, he came. An ill-timed thrust from Gold Chains caused Ass-Eater's cock to pop free of Riley's lips as he began to ejaculate, sending a heavy load of semen spraying all over her face. She pulled his cock back into her mouth to swallow the last few dribbles of cum and smiled up at him with a face splattered with his pale, pearlescent slime.

"Thanks girls... both of you," he said as he rose from the center cushion.

"Who's the other..." began Riley until she was suddenly confronted by a head-on view of her mother who was bent over and facing her, her tits swaying in time to the penetrations of a long dildo driven by a svelte Asian woman. Beth looked back at her, her face blank with surprise at finding her cum blasted daughter on the same piece of furniture, getting roughly fucked from behind by a tall black man.

"...Riley!?"

"M-Mom!?"

There was a gasp that passed through the crowd and then a prolonged hubbub as people asked each other: "did she really say...?" Gold Chain's eyes flashed wide in surprise and his body began to tremble from head to toe. As I watched, he pulled Riley tightly against his pelvis, his ass clenching and unclenching, clenching and unclenching as his long cock pumped his sperm into my teenage daughter's womb. The Asian woman fucking Beth with the strap-on paused and let the Lucite dildo drop from Beth's pussy as she took a step back in disbelief. Left draped along the length of the sweat and semen-soaked couch, Beth and Riley looked at each other in shock as their partners backed away and disappeared into the surrounding crowd.

"Please don't think I'm a slut," cried Riley.

"Don't worry about that, sweetie. We love you."

As I finally got through the crowd stood beside the couch. Riley and Beth looked up at me. Their eyes involuntarily zeroed in on my erection.

"Looks like you enjoyed the show," said Beth with a wry smile.

"I always enjoyed a double feature."

Riley's eyes darted between us in wonder and confusion. She finally opened her mouth to speak, only to be cut off when a burst of feedback suddenly burped from the club's P.A. followed by an announcement.

"The next contest is about to begin. 201 and 470 please come to the stage."

I looked down at the bracelet around Beth's wrist and saw that it said 201. Then I looked at Riley's. It said 470.

*****

"You're not going to make trouble, are you?" asked Sindy Streets as I stood in her office.

Sindy paced behind her desk. She was a short, thin woman with exquisitely toned muscles and two full sleave tattoos of explicitly pornographic skin art covering her arms. She was wearing thigh-high boots, hot pants and a strapless bra, all in pink vinyl that matched her club's color scheme. Her face looked heavily botoxed and otherwise worked on so, if it wasn't for her distinctive powder-blue eyes and auburn hair, I wouldn't have recognized her despite all the times I'd jerked off to her image.

"If I was going to, I would have already," I said.

"I'd like to believe that, but I think it'd be safest if I just fuck you." As she said this, she pushed her pink hot pants down her legs, exposing her hairless vulva and tight, flat ass. She kicked the shorts to the side and reached behind her to unclasp her bra.

"What?!"

"You need to take the edge off. I'm not sure what kind of psycho you might turn into when you see your wife and daughter sucking off a crowd of guys," she said as she tossed her vinyl bra over the back of a chair and stood before me naked but for her boots.

"Sorry, but... but No."

"What do you fucking mean; NO?"

"I would love to later, but I need to stay horny now. That's the only way I'm going to get through this. Once I'm thinking clearly, I'm going to have a real problem."

"Hmmm. I guess.... But you owe me a fuck. Nobody turns me down."

"OK," I said. "Thanks."

She stood motionless for a long while, her eyes looking at nothing as she was lost in thought. Finally, she looked up at me and smiled a wicked grin. "I suppose we can make this work," she said as came around the desk and took my cock in hand. It was still hard, of course. "I bet your girls are ready for the show by now. Come with me."

She led me by my cock down a short hallway. She whispered something to the two security guys standing there and they followed us out onto the stage. People shouted and cheered as she brought me to the microphone. I looked around for Beth and Riley but didn't see them.

Sindy spoke into the mic. "I suspect the word is out that we are going to have a very special, mommy-daughter blowjob contest tonight." The crowd went wild, but Sindy quickly settled them down. "I know, I know. Pretty epic. But first, I want you to meet the husband and father of the two sluts you're about to see sucking all that cock. Don't you perverts think we all owe this man a big thank you for bringing his wife and eighteen-year-old daughter to a blow-job contest? Let's hear it for Paul!"

The crowd cheered. I tried to take the mic to explain I hadn't actually brought Riley here, but one of the security guards slapped my hand away.

Sindy spoke into the mic again. "But I must admit... I'm a little worried about him. You think he'll be OK watching his little girl suck a stranger's cock? How do you think he'll react when he sees sperm dripping from his daughter's chin and pretty teenage titties?"

I gave Sindy a hard look, wishing she would just shut up and get this thing started. Meanwhile the crowd was hooting and hollering, catcalling at me to get my slut daughter out here already. I glowered at them as well.

"See," she said. "Look at those eyes. He's half crazed! We'd better lock him up," she said as she snapped her fingers. Instantly the two security guys grabbed my arms and pulled me to the back of the stage. Before I knew it, they had closed the manacles mounted to the back wall around my wrists. One of them pushed a ball gag in my mouth and clasped it to my head. I pulled at the cuffs a few times, but they were solidly attached to the concrete wall. The situation was inherently humiliating, but I tried to adopt the most dignified stance I could manage as I stood there naked with my arms stretched out to the sides. I must have looked like a horny Jesus at a cathedral of priapism.

"Great! Now let get those cum-hungry sluts out here!" said Sindy.

Beth and Riley walked out onto the stage nude but for their stockings and shoes. They were holding hands and looking nervous. They briefly looked my way and frowned when they saw me gagged and chained to the wall. As they got into position on either side of Sindy, they gave each other a sly look that made me wonder if they had something planned.

"Are you ladies excited to suck a bunch of cock?" asked Sindy.

"Yes," they both answered.

"Who do you think is gonna win?"

Shrugs.

"You two ever seen each other suck cocks before tonight?"

"No."

"So, kid, are you really in high school?"

Riley nodded.

"You suck a lot of cocks in high school?"

"Not in school, no."

Sindy looked annoyed. "Obviously, you sluts aren't much for chit chat. Well, fuck it. Let's just get this thing started!" she said, and the room erupted in cheers and applause. "But first, let me tell everyone the rules before we start, because that's what we always do."

She spoke quickly as if she had given the speech many times. "The rules of the contest are as follows. Two girls each have ten men to suck off in fifteen minutes. First to suck off ten guys wins. Failing that, whoever has sucked off the most guys after fifteen minutes wins. In addition to an assortment of fabulous prizes, the winner gets to decide the loser's penalty. All disputes are settled by me, and my word is final. Now, let's bring up some delicious cocks for our hungry sluts!"