Blowjob Contest: Mother vs Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The security guys helped Beth and Riley to their knees on big pillows on either side of the stage as four men, two each from Beth and Riley's pools of ten, were brought up. Men each took positions on either side of Riley and two did the same for Beth. I could see the feelings of excitement and trepidation playing out across Riley's face as her eyes rolled this way and that between the faces of the men towering over her and their stiff cocks bobbing expectantly before her. Beth smiled happily up at each of her partners as she repeatedly opened and closed her mouth to loosen up her jaw.

"OK guys, remember to keep your hands behind your backs. Let the girls do the work. Girls? Get ready. Clock starts in three, two, one...

Sindy rang the bell. But instead of breaking into a burst of furious cock sucking, Riley only looked left and right - at one cock then the other - before she took them both in hand and brought their heads to her lips. She engulfed them both, stuffing them into her mouth and running her tongue around and between their glans before releasing them to smile charmingly up at her companions and then at the crowd.

"I always wanted to do that," she said with a laugh.

"You're wasting time kid," said Sindy over the P.A.

Turning to her right, Riley opened her mouth and partially wrapped her lips around one of their heads. Her tongue quested out in long sensuous licks that intricately explored the rim of his glans and the bulging veins of his shaft. Moving back along his length, she slowly glazed every inch with thick, dripping layers of saliva. When she reached his balls she bathed them thoroughly, lapping around and under his tight sack while his pre-cum dripped in ever-increasing flows that speckled her face. Returning to his head, she wrapped her lips fully around it and slid his trembling erection back along her tongue, deep into her mouth. As she pulled it out again, thick strands of spit and pre-cum stretched from her lips back to his shaft. He was moaning and sweating, his body tense as he approached the precipice of climax, but Riley paused to look into his eyes again. With a smile she turned to the other man and began to tongue his head for a while.

She edged them mercilessly as she swapped back and forth. Intricate filigrees of pre-cum soon stretched like a glistening cat's cradle between her lips and the two erections hovering before her. Seemingly entranced in a haze of pheromones, Riley began running the slime-oozing shafts all over her face with her eyes closed in rapturous delight.

Beth was similarly relaxed in her approach. She began to bathe the scrotum to her right with her tongue as she playfully slapped herself in the face with the two firm shafts of man-meat dangling before her. Then, positioning the two erections head-to-head in a line, she began sloppily running her tongue from base to base along the entirety of their combined length, smirking at the uneasiness of her companions as she bounced their glans together.

"Ladies," said Sindy over the P.A. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?"

Riley opened her big brown eyes and looked up at the men looming over her with a coquettish expression of impish lust. As he met her eye, one of them gasped "Aah... merde!" and erupted thick jets of pearly slime across her upturned face. Riley moaned in delight as she felt the sticky stream course across her skin and splash into her hair. As sperm dripped from her nose and jawline, another man stepped up to take his place at her side. Riley turned to her other companion and slid his cock deep into her mouth as she reached up to grasp the newly offered shaft. "Oh Ohhhhh!" said the man as his ass clenched and he filled my daughter's mouth with his thick load. Riley opened her lips to let his sperm drip down her chin and splash against her lovely tits, coating them in a slimy glaze.

The score board changed. Two to zero, Riley's favor.

Beth quickly changed the pace of her attention and began a deliberate and focused attack on the cock to her left. She slid it well back into her throat a few times before backing off and concentrating on the sensitive nerve bundle just under the head with a rapid and intricate dance of her tongue. Within seconds he bent forward like a scalded shrimp as he gasped for breath and pumped her mouth full of his seed. Beth followed Riley's example and let the semen cascade from her full lips, over the cataract of her chin onto her heaving bosoms to flow in complicated streambeds down her torso or hang in long strands from her erect nipples. Then she turned to the man to her right and did the exact same move with the exact same effect.

Score board: two to two.

"God damn it girls," said Sindy over the P.A. "Don't piss me off with this bullshit."

And so it went. Manacled to the back wall, I watched as my beautiful wife and daughter gave a series of slow, deliberate and playful blowjobs to a succession of nameless men. When one of them would push a partner too far, the other would quickly refocus their effort to even up the score with a mouthful of cum. When the final bell rang after fifteen delirious minutes, the scoreboard read five to five.

Beth and Riley, their lips ringed with a chalky rime of spent semen and their heaving tits hung with congealed strands of pearly spunk, exchanged a glance. In their eyes, I could see an unmistakable spark of pride. Had they planned this? They started to stand, but Sindy stepped up, put a hand on either shoulder and pushed them back down.

"Where do you think you're going? This isn't fucking soccer, and we don't do ties. Since neither of you sluts won the contest, you both lost. Now it's up to me to punish you both."

Beth looked toward Riley; Riley looked worried. The crowd started chanting "Gangbang! Gangbang! Gangbang!"

"Yeah!" she said. "That's right. Get up here guys. Oil them up first so they don't catch fire from all the friction. But don't go easy on them."

"Please, don't, she's only eighteen!" said Beth as men surrounded them.

"I don't give a fuck. I was getting gangbanged twice a week when I was eighteen," said Sindy. "I'm sure a slut like her will love it."

"It's OK, mom... I'll be OK," said Riley in a trembling voice while her eyes goggled in panic and excitement at the gang of men moving to surround her.

At a word from Sindy, the men closed in on the girls to pull them up from the floor and enthusiastically grab their limbs and grope their tits, ass and pussy. Five men clustered around Riley and began to douse her with baby oil as their questing fingers roamed over and into every private curve and crevasse of her young body. She moaned in delight as their hands explored and invaded her. Her body glistened in a heavy sheen of oil as she was pushed down onto the divan just to my left. Men grabbed her wrists and ankles and held her firmly as one of them squatted astraddle her head, pushing his ass against her face as he gathered her beautiful young breasts in his hands and began to tit fuck her while roughly pinching and twisting her nipples. Another got between her thighs as the others pulled her legs wide and folded them up towards her shoulders. He began to push his oily cock into her writhing ass as the men holding her down fingered her pussy and teased her clit. As I looked down all I could see was her pale torso straining in the center of a tight scrum of horny men as they used her young body like a disposable fuck toy.

Meanwhile, as the other five men descended on Beth, she immediately seized the initiative by grabbing one of them by the cock and pushing him back towards the divan to my right. She pushed him down into a sitting position, and, taking his cock in hand, lowered herself backwards into his lap while guiding his erection into her ass. As he slid far up into Beth's guts, she leaned back against him as he began to grind inside her. She grabbed another of the hard cocks hovering above her and pulled him down between her thighs where she guided his shaft to the gaping lips of her lust-inflamed pussy. She shuddered in pleasure as his cock disappeared within her and he began to thrust deep, bumping up against the other shaft inside her though a tender curtain of interior flesh. She groaned in ecstasy as she threw her bead back against the shoulder of the man beneath her and another stepped up to slide his cock into her mouth and begin to slowly fuck her face in rhythm with the other two men. The remaining guys guided her hands to their pricks, which she began stroking in the same rolling rhythm as she pleasured five cocks simultaneously.

Throughout all this I stood immobile, manacled to the wall with a queasily excellent view of the action occurring mere feet away on either side. The muffled grunts from Riley as she lapped at the man's taint and asshole while he slid his long cock between her oily tits merged with Beth's gurgling breaths as she gasped around the fat cock pumping along her tongue and down into her throat. The smell of sweat, pussy, and cum wafted up to me from the tangles of flesh on either side. I tried not to think about the fact that it was my wife - my best friend; the love of my life; the mother of our child - who was currently working five cocks toward climax with an eager, sinewy rhythm. I attempted to blind my mind to the fact that my child - our child - was currently being fucked in the ass and between her beautiful young tits by strangers using her with as much consideration as a masturbating middle-schooler uses an old sock to catch his jizz. I tried to not think these things, but I failed. My exposed cock not only remained hard, but got even harder - painfully so, in fact - as the sights, smells and sounds of my wife and daughter being relentlessly gangbanged filled my brain.

And so it went: Beth guiding her cluster of men with firm determination, changing from position to position as men climaxed and dropped out of the group, while Riley was roughly manhandled, her eyes growing desperate as she was helplessly submerged again and again to be double and triple penetrated in the steamy, airless centers of churning clusters of thrusting male flesh. In either case however, I could hear the frequent rise in the pace of their ragged, panting breaths as they built to a howling crescendo of grunts and yelps cumulating in the sputtering cries that escaped their heaving lungs as their bodies jerked and writhed through one massive orgasm after another.

Eventually the groups of men around the girls dissolved away in a lurid rain of dripping, spurting climaxes and my cum-blasted, sweat-soaked wife and daughter limply submitted to their last partners as they lay side by side at my feet, their tired eyes looking up at me as the two remaining dudes jack-hammered themselves towards climax between their aching thighs.

As Riley's final partner pulled his spent, dripping cock from her cum-flooded pussy, Sindy walked up to me twirling a key. "Time for the fuck you owe me," she said as she removed my gag and unlocked my manacles.

"What if I say no?"

She laughed. "You won't."

She dropped down in front of Riley whose dazed eyes looked up at her in confusion.

"Ever been eaten out by another girl?" asked Sindy.

"N-no..." said Riley, who flinched back as Sindy dipped her face down towards her pussy. I looked down and saw my daughter's inflamed, fuck-blasted labia disordered and wet with lust as a thick current of sperm flowed from her gaping holes. Sindy hungrily buried her face between Riley's thighs and began to lap thick tonguefuls of slime from her ass and pussy. Riley shuddered in pleasure as her eyes rolled back in her head and she began to gyrate her hips against Sindy's face.

Sindy raised her head and looked back at me; her face was smeared with the filth from my daughter's pussy and her lips were shut tightly. She bent forward and gave Riley full soul kiss as she passed a heavy load of spit and cum into her mouth. Riley's eyes crossed in surprise and her cheeks bulged wide before she finally swallowed it all. As Riley sputtered and coughed, Sindy looked back at me again, grinning wickedly.

"I'm waiting," she said. "I want you to fuck me while I finish eating out your daughter's cunt."

I wish I could report that I experienced a moment of unease or reluctance as she turned back to noisily eating out Riley, but I instantly fell to my knees and slid my cock into Sindy's wet and ready porn-star pussy. As I began to fuck her, I grabbed a handful of her auburn hair to hold her face against Riley's twat. Riley's eyes met mine as Sindy's nose pressed against her clit with every slap of my pelvis against Sindy's tight ass. As I watched Riley's big, cum-covered tits slewing around in rhythm to my thrusts into Sindy, I could feel a tingling spark of overwhelming pleasure building quickly inside me. Suddenly Beth was at my side, on her knees and reaching under Sindy to stroke her clit as we looked down along Sindy's well-muscled back to where our daughter was quickly slipping over the precipice of climax. Beth's other hand reached around the curve of my ass until she shoved a finger up my sphincter and against my prostate.

"OH! UNGGH!!!" I cried out as I came, flooding Sindy's million-dollar pussy with a massive load of long-delayed spunk while Sindy's trilled her tongue against Riley's clit. Sindy and Riley quickly followed, writhing and screaming as they came together before collapsing into panting, sweating heaps of flesh.

Beth pulled my face to hers and kissed me deeply. I could taste all the men who had used her in her kiss, but I didn't care. Our love was stronger and more potent than ever. I could tell by the eagerness of her kiss that this ordeal had brought us closer.

We broke the kiss to find Sindy astraddle Riley's face, holding our daughter's mouth to her vagina as she pressed down on her. Riley moaned and grabbed Sindy's ass as she ate pussy for the first time. We saw a few pearly rivulets of fresh sperm escape to run down Riley's chin as her throat gulped down the bulk of the thick load that flowed from Sindy's cunt; untold millions of potential siblings disappearing forever into her tummy.

I looked out across the crowd from where I knelt on the stage. I was surprised that only a few people were even looking at us. Everyone seemed to have been pulled into a club-wide orgy that writhed and throbbed along the whole expanse of the dance floor. We had done that. Or, at least, Beth and Riley had. I was so proud of my girls.

Sindy climbed off Riley's sopping wet face and sat on the floor of the stage with us. Riley raised her head to look around with dazed eyes as she struggled to catch her breath. As she looked at the wild orgy raging across the ballroom floor her face took on a look of wonder. She turned to us and smiled.

"Wow," she said.

"Are you OK honey?" asked Beth.

"Yeah. I didn't know it was possible to come that much,"

Sindy's ordinarily hard face was happy and excited as she spoke to us. "Listen. Why don't you three stay at my place for the rest of the week. I've got a lot of friends I'd love to introduce you to."

Beth smiled at me. Riley nodded eagerly. "Can we?" they asked, "Please."

I knew we shouldn't. We weren't doing great with temptation this week, obviously. But I smiled and agreed. It was just sex after all: a key component of life, as normal as eating or breathing. I felt a hot thrill as I wondered what we would get up to during a week at a porn star's beach house.