Blowjob in the Swimming Pool Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've recovered," she says, smiling at me.

I still can't believe that Delilah is really sitting on the couch with me in a bathrobe. I also never thought I would get to bring her to climax several times.

"You're looking at me again like you did on Tuesday. You've had your fun with me again now, isn't that enough for you?"

"I'm honestly always horny for you."

"Is that so?", Delilah stands up and opens her bathrobe. Again I see her naked body in front of me. She sits on top of me and reaches under my bathrobe. Delilah grabs my cock and starts to jerk it. At the same time she starts kissing me. I don't understand what is happening, but I go along with it. I put my hand to her head and enjoy what Delilah is doing to me.

But a little later the doorbell rings. Delilah finishes her kiss and stops the handjob.

"Lisa is here. Then the reward can start. Too bad she's already here," Delilah says.

Delilah gets up from me and leaves me aroused and with my robe open. I am overwhelmed by her. This wasn't part of the deal. She did this because she wanted to of her own accord.

I quickly tie my robe and head for the door.

Delilah has already opened the door and greeted her friend. Delilah has an attractive girlfriend. Shoulder length blonde hair, she is as tall as Delilah. I am impressed that Delilah managed to get Lisa for this reward. Delilah is just amazing.

"Hey," I say curtly.

"Hey, nice to meet you. Delilah has already told me quite a bit about you."

I'm surprised, I didn't think Delilah would talk about me.

"I hope only good things" I look to Delilah who seems rather uncomfortable with Lisa's comment.

"Well I..."

"Hey Lisa, we should get ready now," Delilah interrupts her.

I was eager to hear what Delilah said about me, but as long as she's around, I probably won't hear anything from Lisa.

"Lisa and I still have to get ready. You can go ahead and go to the bedroom. We'll catch up with you."

I go into the bedroom and get undressed. I can't wait to have these two attractive women in bed at the same time. Now I just have to wait for them to be ready.

---------------------------------------------------

I see the door open and the two of them enter the bedroom naked. Lisa's physique is very similar to Delilah's. She also has plump breasts, although they are not as plump as Delilah's pair.

"Stand up and join us," Delilah orders me.

I follow her instructions and face Delilah. I feel Lisa approach me from behind and the two of them grab each other's shoulders. The two press their bodies against me.

"Can you feel my breasts, can you feel Lisa's breasts in your back?"

"Yes," I reply.

I like to feel them both, I like Delilah's look even more. This horny look makes me crazy. I would love to fuck her now again on the wall, but now it's me who is spoiled.

Delilah and Lisa press their breasts against my body again.

I kiss Delilah, but directly Lisa grabs my arms and holds me tight.

"What are you doing?"

Lisa takes me to the bed. She sits down at the top of the bed, I sit in front of her, my arms still tightly gripped. Delilah goes to the nightstand and grabs the lube, spreading a load of it on her hand. She approaches the bed and then slowly climbs on top of me. I enjoy every second of it.

She smears the formula on my cock and smiles at me. She mounts me and again I feel her wet pussy engulf my cock. She puts her long brunette hair back and starts riding me. I try to free my hands but Lisa continues to hold them.

Delilah says "Look to your right. I think with a kiss you can convince her to let go."

I tilt my head kiss Lisa with tongue. After an intense kiss I can convince her to let go of my arms. Immediately I put my hands on Delilah's body and now I can completely enjoy the wild ride. I put my hands on Delilah's body, kneading her breasts again while she rides me completely uninhibited. I did not know that in Delilah is also this wild side.

I feel Lisa caressing my upper body with her hands, while every pushing motion of Delilah makes me feel Lisa's tits in my back again and again.

"Nobody fucks as good as Delilah," Lisa whispers in my ear as she continues to caress my upper body.

Lisa kisses my neck as I play with Delilah's breasts. Delilah moans like crazy and fucks me harder and harder. The two provide a real flood of stimulation.

I get closer and closer to climax and Lisa and Delilah finally make me cum. Delilah gets off me breathing heavily and falls on the bed. That was incredible.

I straighten up and move to the edge of the bed.

"Have you had enough yet? Lisa and I aren't done with you yet."

"I'm not going to miss out on the rest of my reward after all, I just need some water."

Delilah smiles in satisfaction. I guess she feels vindicated in fucking well. I leave the bedroom for a moment to recover from these two horny women.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

My cock is ready again and I return to the bedroom.

"Are you ready to go on?", Delilah asks me.

"Yes. Have you thought of something yet?"

"We have an idea of what we want to do to you next. I know it's your reward, but Lisa would be interested in what you can do to her cunt with your tongue."

"Have you told her about that?"

Delilah says nothing. She stands up and faces me.

"If you do that, I'll take care of your cock while you do it."

"I'm in."

"Very well, then you'd better get into bed now."

I follow Delilah's instructions and lie down on my back in bed. Lisa sits down on my stomach. "Thank you for doing this, even though it is your reward."

"I'll give him an adequate reward," I hear Delilah say. Then things start to happen, too. I can feel Delilah slathering like lube on my cock and my cock entering her cunt. Lisa sits on my face and I have her cunt before my eyes.

I lick Lisa's cunt and hear from her moans that she likes it as much as Delilah did last time. It's hard to concentrate while Delilah fucks me hot again. I would love to watch Delilah ride me again, but then again I can't complain looking at Lisa's cunt either.

I satisfy Lisa for some time and notice how Lisa moans harder and harder and moves her hips. I knew she would come soon. Delilah notices this too and fucks me even harder, aiming for me to come as simultaneously as possible with Lisa. I also put on another effort and finally brought Lisa to climax. My work was done and Delilah made me cum a little later too.

Lisa threw herself on the bed next to me. Delilah gets off my cock and then came at me.

"Did you like it?"

"It was very hot," I replied, kissing Delilah.

"Delilah was right when she said you could handle your tongue."

"Shh," Delilah hisses at Lisa.

Delilah says "I'm glad Lisa that he didn't bore you too much with his tongue."

"You better watch out or I'll make you come again too," I say in response to Delilah's provocation.

"You better get some rest, because there's a third round waiting for you with both of us."

Delilah lies down on top of me and kisses me again. This woman is so incredibly good at kissing, Delilah really does master every craft perfectly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My cock is ready again and Delilah and Lisa made sure I didn't get bored during the wait.

"It can go on for all I care."

Delilah says " alright, are you ready for the final round?"

I nod, then Delilah and Lisa stand up. Delilah's friend stands against the wall, just as Delilah did earlier.

"You know what you have to do," Delilah says.

I stand up and face Lisa. I get her wet and then penetrate her. If Lisa wants the same fuck that Delilah got, I am very happy to give it to her.

I penetrate Lisa and notice how Delilah nestles against my back. She kisses my naked and caresses me. Lisa has her hands on my ass and sets the pace.

I like fucking Lisa, especially when I have Delilah on my neck during the process, whispering sexy words and motivating me. Lisa is hot, but no one can top Delilah. I imagine that I'm not fucking Lisa but penetrating Delilah again and I get hornier. This woman has done it to me. Even an attractive woman like Lisa can't stop me from thinking about Delilah.

Lisa moans more and more as time goes by, she signals me similar to Delilah earlier that she wants to come. But this time I have no interest in delaying the climax. I give Lisa what she wants and let her come a little later and cum in Delilah's best friend.

I bring Lisa back to the bed and fall next to her on the mattress. Delilah, on the other hand, can still stand on her feet after this final round.

"You two were great," I say, exhausted.

"We know," Delilah says.

I remain lying on the bed while Lisa and Delilah slowly get up and leave the bedroom. Delilah has told me that she won't be staying the night. She promised her boyfriend that she would be back home late at night. But I don't want this night to end with Delilah just yet. But before I try to convince her to stay, I have to wait until I'm back to full strength.

-------------------------------------------------------

I leave the bedroom and see Delilah coming out of the bathroom. Her hair is tied up in a bun, she looks so innocent, even though I know exactly how wild and uninhibited she can be.

"Delilah, can we talk again for a minute?"

"Um ok," Delilah says and makes her way over to me. I didn't want to get this close to Lisa trying to convince Delilah.

I grab Delilah's ass. I pressed her against me and whispered in her ear what else I could do to her tonight. I looked at Delilah's face and realized she was biting her lower lip. She gets horny at my words, hopes rising that she'll stick around.

But then she pushes me away from her. She smiled furtively at me again.

"Sorry but a full night with you was not part of the agreement."

"Fuck the agreement!"

Delilah undoes my belt. She reaches into my pants and starts jerking my cock.

"Is this what you want? Do you want me to stay here still and we'll fuck all night?"

"Yes," I say as I go back to enjoying Delilah's handjob skills.

But then Delilah takes her hand away again.

"Then you know what you have to do. You can book us a place to stay again and feel free to try and convince me that you fuck better than my boyfriend"

"But I convinced you of that a second time an hour ago"

"Did you? I don't remember that at all"

"You've got to be kidding me"

Delilah smiles at me. "Just write me again where and when. I'll let you know if I have time then."

Delilah grabs her coat and leaves the apartment with Lisa.

I am really amazed how angry but also how horny her arrogant manner makes me. I saw exactly that she would have liked to spend this night with me, but only renounced to provoke me again. For that I will delay Delilah's climax even longer next time.

12