Wife Wants Sexy Photos Taken

Story Info
Photo session goes awry when large cock enters the building.
2k words
3.94
13.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You have been thinking about an erotic treat for me for some time and it's time to act. You know I would love to be surprised/shocked by a text from you at a restaurant. The text would be of you sucking or fucking a strangers cock. We are going out for dinner with our muggle friends this Saturday and there couldn't be a more inappropriate time to send that teasing provocative text, when I won't be able to openly comment, or even acknowledge it out loud for hours, perfect timing.

You have gotten the contact info for a few guys from our new 'friends'. You also know that I want to see you handle a really large cock so why not call the highly recommended 'big boy' of the group...

You make the call and set up meeting him two days before the dinner in the afternoon while I am working. You plan to get the photos with your phone, but, when talking it over, he mentions that he has professional grade lighting and a DSLR, whatever that means... As he is a regular of our friends and seems nice, you agree to go to his place as its only for a few photos and maybe... a little more. You are a little nervous but, push on as the results will be well worth it and who is kidding, fun too.

As you arrive at his place, you look around a little nervously. After all, it would be a bit hard to explain your situation if a random friend happened by. His address is just a door on a pretty busy pedestrian street. You take a deep breath and ring the doorbell. You know that you can back out at any point, but, at the same time, would hate to waste his time and fail in your devilish mission.

When the door opens, you are pleased to see that he is a ruggedly handsome bloke, that sets your mind at ease some, let's be honest, dealing with attractive people makes taking your clothes off a thrill rather than a chore or an ordeal.

He takes you upstairs to his loft studio and you talk over a cuppa, he is quite witty and you know that I would like him too. You quickly feel at ease and have almost forgotten why you are here when he asks, 'So, what kind of photos did you have in mind?'

Now, you ARE embarrassed as you have to give clear explicit details. As you explain the compromising positions intended, you see him reposition himself in the chair and there is a pronounced bulge in his trousers. As you see this, you stare and stop talking.

He says your name to snap you out of it and says ´Well, shall we get started?´ He stands and loosens his belt and his jeans fall to the floor. Your jaw drops, you can see his huge cock clearly through his shorts and OMG it looks um, glorious...

He begins to ask, ´How would you like...´ but he doesn't get the rest out as you are already there tugging at his waistband. As you attempt to free him, his cock is caught in the elastic. As it springs loose, it swings up and smacks you in the face with some heft. You back up some and your hand instinctively grabs hold of it, your eyes roll at your own lack of grace.

So here you are with a virtually naked guy in front of you, his huge cock in your hand. You look up at him and he smiles at you.

Now you finally compose yourself and smile back. But even as you do this you are thinking that you really really need this cock in you. You cannot leave without knowing how it feels and does he know how to use it. You are almost prepared to pray to someone to make him know how to fuck.

You are allowed to fuck anyone you want in our relationship, man or woman and so there is no conflict here. In fact you are encouraged to go have fun and THIS will be fun.

You feel that he is too big to get in your mouth and so you lick the tip around and around. Both of your hands are holding his shaft. As you are licking and caressing his balls you notice his hand waving. You change focus from his mesmerizing cock and notice that he is talking, you focus more to listen and he is asking, ´Would you like to get more comfortable?´ You chuckle as you hardly noticed that he is now naked and you are fully clothed...

You stand and feel his cock brushing you as he undresses you. This thing is almost enchanted, since you saw it, it has sapped you and drawn all your focus and concentration, it almost has you in a trance. It IS definitely controlling you, you ARE on a mission now, to feel what its like as he enters you, will it hurt, will it be pure pleasure or a combination of both

Now you are naked and he sits you back on the sofa and kisses your boobs. His fingers softly trace down your tingling skin to your pussy and you open your legs wide, inviting more attention. Your pussy is dripping wet. He wastes no time in moving down to kiss your clit and moves you to be completely exposed to him. You inhale sharply as his warm tongue touches you for the first time. As he licks you, all you can think of is his cock.

Usually, you love oral before a good fucking, you are good for multiple orgasms whilst holding a partners hair and holding their tongue to you. But, you picture him working his glorious cock into you and you come almost immediately and again a few seconds after. At this you pull him off, you didn't come here for his tongue...

He stands in front of you and it's waving right in your face. You grab it and kiss it gently all over. You remember what I have told you and work your kisses to his balls. You know that will get this bad boy as big and hard as possible before he fucks you. You kiss his balls and they tense up. Now he is as ready as he can be so you whisper to him, 'I want you to FUCK me, I NEED you to fuck me!'

He kisses your neck and lowers himself onto you. This isn't the best position, you don't have control and can't control how deep he goes and yet this feels perfect, it seems mandatory to be submissive to such a beast. You feel his fingers spreading you and then the tip spread your lips and you moan as it does.

This is different for you, he is so big you can see clearly what's going on down there. He edges in until your fingers tighten around his arms. He stops and backs up a little, then forward again.

´OMG, this feels so good!´ As he pushes in, his cock spreads your pussy so much that his whole girth is rubbing you with each movement. Each and every nerve ending all around your pussy is in contact with him and is being stimulated, not just your clit or G spot, the whole damn area. Its an entirely new experience, overwhelming pleasure on a whole new level.

You hear a moaning and realize it's your own voice.Your body tightens as you shudder to a third orgasm, almost in anticipation of what it will feel like when he is balls deep. He pauses as your pulsing pussy has a tight grip of his cock, he leans in and kisses your neck, you moan again, weak at his touch, he is in full control of your body.

As your orgasm ebbs, you relax your muscles. You have cum three times now and are drenched down there, these things work to his advantage and he gets deeper into you, a little at a time. He is kissing your neck with each slow thrust until he fills you up. He then looks you in the eye and you just gaze back, completely under his spell. You can feel every inch of his cock filling your pussy. The warmth of it and yet his cold balls resting on your ass. You run your fingers through his hair and pull his lips to yours demanding a passionate kiss. He pulls out a bit and thrusts in, its like a constant mini orgasm with every inch of thrust. You feel your whole pelvis pushed back and you squeal. He stops and you put your arms to grab his and you tell him, 'NO, don't stop!'

He obliges and you are in ecstasy and you feel a trembling in your pussy. You come with such intensity that you quiver and shake. As you do you are gripping his cock with your pussy and he feels wondrous. Now he sets up a rhythm of deep thrusts into you, he has been tender and caring so far, seeing to your needs, obviously used to the logistics of owning such a huge cock.

But now, it's his time to attend to his own needs. His thrusts get harder and more wanton into you, pushing you down with each one. Now he starts to moan louder and you know he is about to come. Omg this will be mind blowing to feel him and with those thoughts driving you, you both come together. His cum shoots deep inside you and you feel his weight on you, he is exhausted and lays there still. This is a good thing as you get to feel every twitch and pulse of his cock as his balls drain into you.

After a minute or so of hugging and kissing he gets off you and puts the kettle on. He asks you about our mutual friends as he makes tea. You chat and laugh over tea and you are having a good time when he kisses your neck and you feel a tingle spreading from that point. He stands you up and is about to enter you from behind when you pull away and turn around.

'No,' you say, 'I want to ride you this time.' He smiles and sits on the sofa....

Ten minutes later it's all over again. You lost count of your own orgasms and he came in you twice.

As you sit there this time he says 'Didn't you say something about photos?'

'Fuck, fuck, fuck!' you exclaim. You completely forgot about those...

You sit there for a minute frustrated at yourself trying to think what to do.

He suggests that you come back tomorrow!

'Um, ok, if that's ok? I don't really have a choice.' You kiss and hug and leave. You notice as you walk that your legs are trembling and you can still clearly feel him as if he were still in you.

You drive home and as you walk to the door you can still feel it. Its like he is still fucking you right now. You are going back tomorrow and wonder if this feeling will stay until then?

This feeling does make you tingle with some excitement. That is heightened by the fact that you cannot tell me about this as it would ruin the surprise texts planned for Saturday. You walk in smiling at this dirty secret and I am right there.

I see you smile and tell you that I missed you too today. I hug you and whisper in your ear that we should go upstairs...

You kiss my neck, take a deep breath and say, ´There is nothing I want more than that!´ and you hug me tight. ´I will take a shower first, as I want to be fresh to get your attention´ As you walk to the bedroom you can still feel him from an hour ago and you feel like a dirty slut and love your life... You are excited at the knowledge that you will be with him again tomorrow and then you will let him have you from behind. You smile and think how hard you are going to fuck me now but you wonder who you will think of while riding?

Only one way to find out...