All Comments on 'Blowjob Lessons'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
XarthXarthover 4 years agoAuthor
Story commentary

https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/2019/12/14/blowjob-lessons/

for some notes on the story. Glad I managed to get one out before Christmas, it's been some slow submissions for me of late.

As always, thanks for reading, rating, favouriting, commenting, etc.

-X

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story!

The characters are all believable, especially with the reluctance shown in the dialogue that results in acceptance. This is a good stand-alone story, but it could really use a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Should have known

Read it without checking the author. Should have known it was a xarth. It was that damn good. But I need a follow up where either of the girls fuck the brother

satanclaus69satanclaus69over 4 years ago
WOW!

I usually do not read stories this long but, I started it and could not stop. Amazing job!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
sisters

god this was hot as hell very well written. i cannot wait to read more.

BobUConnBobUConnover 4 years ago
Another Amazing Story

Always look for new stories posted by you. This one was absolutely fantastic. Nice build up, great connection and feelings expressed from the sisters/brother. You really have a great talent for breathing life into all your stories and characters. Keep up the good work and thanks!

Lee2012Lee2012over 4 years ago
Awww hell

just another carpet gagging story. Ehhhhh, WRONG! Helluva story, with just the right buildup. Like a previous comment, I too detest long submissions, but you brought me to the Dark Side. Serena was more than a female with lesbian leanings, I was taking notes👍👍

Lonely_readerLonely_readerover 4 years ago
Goodness!

Another home run man, just straight out-of-the-stadium!

Just one thing that didn't feel done "as well" was the interaction between the sisters and Drew (also kudos for the siblings Nancy & Drew): the strength of you stories come mainly, imo, from the building of a taboo interaction between the siblings involved. It was true with Serena and Nancy, but not with Nancy and Drew (not to mention Drew and Serena that felt like mere acquaintances).

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow, what a story!

I'd say you put this one out of the park. Even with 7 pages, I read it in one day. So many ways for this story to go....using the strapon on each other. Sex with their brother. Anal passages. Like I said, so many ways to go. I REALLY hope this story continues as it's the best story I have read in a very long time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Story

A little weird with the lesbian sisters but well written.

mharrisonmharrisonover 4 years ago

Great

Another great story - Many thanks for haring with us....

iwannagetsumiwannagetsumover 4 years ago
please more

Absolutely love how you keep them seperate and have them all join in hesitantly and dont rush it, here’s to hoping for another chapter or two

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

I usually don’t like stories that long, but I hated when that ended.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Normally don't go for anal at all. Or deep throat. But dammit this is so hot. Really well-written... with natural, sweetly fun dialogue, and getting into Nancy's head (despite writing in the 3rd person) to share her feelings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
GLAD TO SEE BROTHER

I gave you five stars, so this is not criticism. Just a suggestion on how you could hopefully, proceed with this great story. I hope you included Drew Drew so you can continue the story? As much as I enjoy reading about the sisters, we need some diversity in here and Drew has just the right equipment to provide it.

The last thing I’m gonna do is tell you how to write as you are obviously a master! All I want to say is I hope the sequel has more heterosexual in it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
How many

Serious how many super hot stories can you write, but then leave hanging. This is anothrr story that desperately needs and deserves more chapters

sparkle8sparkle8about 3 years ago
Once again, amazing writing

You've spoiled me for the other writers I've encountered on this site. That will have to be our little secret. Keep it to yourself

blackknight314blackknight314about 3 years ago

Not as good as your other stuff, but it kept me reading.

Thanks for sharing... again!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Amazing. Thank you for another masterpiece.

maxsteelemaxsteelealmost 3 years ago
More please

I'm enjoyed this a lot. Just 2 questions, 1. Why didn't Drew stay around and go to their bedroom and watch Nancy and Serena making out if he liked it so much, and 2 will there be another chapter of this where they go a lot further, maybe a threesome can occur and the relationship becomes a three-way street with each sibling caring equally for the other two equally?

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

I agree with the comments by Maxsteele. I would love to see a second chapter where Nancy discovers that she develops feelings for her brother that are just as strong as her feelings for Serena. I want Nancy and Serena to both be in love with their brother. But that's just my opinion.

Radomir1Radomir1almost 3 years ago

It's a great story.

You are truly a true master.

But I have my reservations. I feel that Nancy has not yet decided where the children are going. What is her way. Girls, boys or maybe a couple. The sister's squeeze is very strong. Although Serena is always saying that the choice is for Nancy, it's not true. She is selfish and loves only herself. She exploits her sister and brother.

There is a victim in this story. Drew.

He really loves his sisters.

I think he's more in love with Nancy than he admits. It's important for him to know what's going on behind the door of his sisters' room and not be a part of it. They used him as a condom and threw him in the trash can. He is self-sufficient. He is autonomous among the people he loves.

This is very bad.

If you come back to this story sometime, you might want to write it from Drew's person. Nancy's still not engaged. She's a virgin. That's my understanding. There was no penetration in the pivo by either dildo or penis. Drew must also be a virgin. Maybe Serena will see her brother's anguish and teach him as well. Drew's first sex with Nancy is great.

I believe you can describe it in an artistic way. Do it.

But in general, it's your choice.

Thank you.

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 2 years ago

FALSE ADVERTISING

There is no world championship of dildo swallowing. (Shades of Deep Throat/clit in throat). Blowjob = dick sucked. We get 5+ pages of lesbian sissex before the one token dick-sucking, cum-swallowing BLOWJOB. Second (and last) of this author's stories I wasted time on.

AFoolRushesInAFoolRushesInover 2 years ago

A nice and unusual angle to the relationship of the sisters. Be interesting to see how the dynamic of this develops.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

wow good stuff im as hard as a rock and playing with my nipples

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Super hot. There's a great dynamic here with Nancy as the innocent wanting to learn and Serena being older & more experienced, but still discovering things as well; the two of them falling in love and growing in their sexuality together. I would really like to see this become a series; Nancy & Serena moving forward as a tight-knit couple, exploring new areas of sex together. Easy starting with Serena teaching Nancy cunnilingus, then both of them moving on to other things together like different toys, butt stuff, and maybe some of the light bondage Serena mentioned in this story. As they get older and move out of their parents' house, the sky's the limit.

ManoBlueManoBlueabout 2 years ago

Drew was annoying

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What a well don interwoven tale of sibling love. My hat’s off to the author who could imagine this scenario & express it so perfectly. Well done! A solid 5 stars & there should be a higher rating available.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Liked it but a little long with the conversions and toying of Nance by Serena.

JSA69JSA694 months ago

Perfect in every way! Thanks for sharing.

MyglarenMyglarenabout 2 months ago

Excellent and would love to see a continuation of it with all three involved.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
Apr 8, 2024: Two new chapters of Gaming vs Femboy are complete and on their way. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on some of my stories, as well as occasional other ramblings. Mostly every new story gets an entry, and at one time...