Blowjob Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Serena pushed the dildo back in slowly, meeting Nancy's gaze the whole time. She had to wiggle it a bit and find the right angle for actually getting into her throat. Nancy helped by tilting her head back some, but no so much that she lost sight of her sister's smoldering eyes.

There was a bizarre calm involved with letting Serena fill up her throat. More so even than doing it herself. Nancy's hands stopped shaking, and she left them splayed casually on her thighs even while her air was being cut off.

It was only a tease at first. Serena pushed the dildo in partway, then pulled it back. In, then out again.

Nancy gripped her legs tighter, holding her hands back from 'assisting' her sister. She wanted more. Like when Serena had held the dildo deep in her throat. But she wasn't getting it. Not yet.

But, too, the way Serena was eye-fucking her as she teased her throat was nothing short of panty-flooding.

Nancy gagged once as Serena finally pushed the dildo all the way in, but then held still and calm, unwilling to let her pull out again so quickly just because she choked a little.

Serena's eye contact got even more intense. She got up close to Nancy, so close her breath was warm on Nancy's cheek, gazing deep and lovingly into her eyes.

"How long should I leave it there?" Serena whispered huskily.

Nancy gave a fractional shrug, staying otherwise still even as her lungs began to protest.

Serena bit her lip for a second. "So utterly fascinating. I'm starting to wonder if you haven't secretly been crushing on me for a while. Is that it?"

Nancy's eyes widened, but she didn't want to shake her head with the dildo still pinning her somewhat in place.

"No, maybe not that. You already were better at oral stuff than you let on? Hm, no." Serena sighed. "I don't understand it." She grinned. "But I do so love it."

Nancy gasped loudly as Serena released the dildo and let her breathe again. Nancy sucked air in greedily, but still left her hands on her thighs.

Serena reached over and wiped tears off Nancy's cheek for her. Nancy hadn't even realized her eyes had been watering so badly, nor how much she'd drooled down her chin and shirt.

"So what is it?" Serena asked gently.

"What's what?"

"This easy acceptance of having your throat filled. You look like a pro taking it. An innocent, adorable, sexy pro."

Nancy squirmed at the compliment. "I don't know. Just... it feels nice. And it's you."

"Me? But you weren't crushing on me, right? I don't think it makes any sense. I would have noticed something before you tried to steal my toy. At least, I think I would have."

Nancy took a deep breath and felt her hands tremble again. Her whole body was buzzing and tingling, and she felt about ready to explode. She knew it was a risk to admit feelings even she wasn't quite able to come to terms with, but she needed more. So much more. Her sister had inadvertently opened something much larger inside her than she would ever have intended to.

"I never had a crush on you," Nancy said.

"Thought not."

"But... I might be falling for you now."

"Oh. Oh wow."

Nancy cringed back a little. "I know you probably don't need that. Not from me. But-"

"Are you kidding?" Serena gave another of her long, deep kisses. She used significantly more tongue this time. Once again, she left Nancy breathlessly trying to recover afterward. "You know you've been making me feel things too, right? You must know that."

"Um..."

"The things you make me think about..."

Nancy squirmed some more. That small motion made it clear to her just how ruined her panties were. She was going to be leaving a wet spot all over the bed at this rate. "What kind of things?"

Serena grinned and gave a small shake of her head. "Open up," she said instead of answering.

Nancy didn't even think about it. She opened her mouth wide and let her big sis fill it back up with the dildo. Her throat bulged out obscenely as Serena pushed it in deep, and once again Nancy gagged once initially before accepting the intrusion.

The dildo went all the way in, right to the base. Serena didn't hold it there long, though, just enough for a tease. She pulled it back out, then shoved it back in. She only went slow at first, but built up faster and harder until she was vicariously fucking Nancy's throat.

Nancy held eye contact as best she could, though at the pace Serena was going she was forced to blink and choke some. The more deliberate effort she put into eye-fucking her sister, the more energetically Serena violated her mouth in return.

"Nance?"

"Hm?"

"Do you want to play with yourself?"

Nancy looked away and felt her cheeks warm.

"Do you?" Serena insisted.

Nancy met her gaze again, then nodded fractionally. "Mmhm."

"Then why don't you?"

A small shake of her head, as much as she could manage while her throat was pinned.

"Nance, you're a horny little thing right now. It's not exactly a secret. You're gonna need to do something about it."

Nancy shook her head again, but then undid her jeans anyway. She didn't want to stop and pull them off, but her access was limited with them on. Somehow, though, she wormed a hand into them and her soaked panties and got to her flood-disaster of a pussy.

Nancy's eyes rolled back as her fingers brushed against her clit. She was more turned on than she'd ever been while touching herself. Every little sensation felt like so much more than it was. Electric thrills ran up her body from her clit, and a deeper, aching pleasure emanated from her pussy as she slipped a pair of fingers inside.

"That a girl," Serena said in a husky voice.

Serena held the dildo in longer in between each cycle, slowly increasing the time it filled Nancy's throat. Nancy rubbed herself as fast as she could manage with her hand pinned by her jeans, earning herself more throat time the more desperately she fingered herself.

Nancy was becoming such a sloppy mess. She felt it, but didn't care, and certainly didn't let it stop her. She was gagging and drooling so badly as Serena got rougher with her mouth and throat, messing her own chin and shirt with her excess spit. Her pussy and fingers were drenched, soaking her jeans and making embarrassing noises as she fingered herself.

"You're gonna cum, right?" Serena asked. "You gotta cum soon. You gonna do it?"

"Hnngghhmmmgg!"

"Oh good."

Nancy was already so close. Serena gave her an extra push by burying the dildo in her throat and holding it there.

Nancy's eyes watered and tears flowed down her cheeks. She felt yet more drool spilling from her lips. Her lungs tightened a bit, and her clit throbbed like crazy.

The absolute most intense feeling by far of Nancy's life exploded within her. Electric shocks of pleasure burst outward from her pussy and clit, her whole body tingled, her toes curled, and her eyes rolled back until she couldn't see anything at all. She rubbed her clit with cramped fingers, giving herself more and more and more.

The dildo came free halfway through, and Nancy sucked in a huge, dizzying lungful of air. She remained oblivious to anything else but her own pleasure, though she knew Serena was right there watching her go insane.

Nancy fell back on the bed panting. She still rubbed herself, but gradually slowed down as the thrills coursing through her faded away. Little tingles danced through her toward the end, then there was nothing but relaxation and peace as she came back to reality.

Once Nancy could focus again, which took a moment, she found Serena still sitting beside her, gazing down with a fond, bemused smile.

"Enjoy that, did you?"

Nancy nodded.

"Good girl." Serena ruffled Nancy's hair. "I kind of enjoyed it too."

Nancy smiled shyly.

"Shall we get you cleaned up? You're a bit of a state right now. Not that I mind." Serena shrugged. "Probably best no one else sees, though."

Nancy shared the sentiment, but also didn't want to move. Getting cleaned up sounded like a huge, impossible task in the moment.

Instead, Nancy shifted around a bit and laid her head in Serena's lap. Serena giggled softly and played with her hair some more.

"Ok. Maybe we'll get to that later."

"Yes, please. Later," Nancy mumbled. "Only later."

****

Nancy only reluctantly got up at all, and only when her need to pee grew strong enough. Once she was up, though, she made a cursory swipe at cleaning her face, though her shirt and panties were lost causes. She probably needed a shower and change of clothes, but didn't quite feel like committing that much effort.

She stopped by the kitchen and downed a glass of water, realizing belatedly just how thirsty she was. She was refilling her glass for another drink when Drew wandered in.

"Where'd you and Serena disappear off to earlier?" he asked.

"Whatcha mean?"

"I mean you both just vanished and I haven't seen you around since then."

Nancy shrugged. "Just hanging out. Went to her room for a bit."

"Yeah?"

"Mmhm."

Nancy turned around and sipped at her second glass of water. Drew's eyes narrowed and he scanned her up and down. Apparently her sloppy shirt and general dishevelment was all too clear. Hopefully her jeans weren't soaked through enough to be obvious.

"Just hanging out, you say?" Drew said suspiciously.

Nancy took another sip of water. She was oddly calm in the face of having her sexy secret being dangerously close to given away. It was kind of exhilarating to so casually show off something so naughty, perhaps only because Drew wouldn't quite know what it meant.

"S'what I said," Nancy confirmed.

"Then... what happened to your shirt?"

"I drooled a bit."

"A bit?"

Nancy took another sip and ignored the implied question.

"Seriously," Drew said, "you guys've been weird lately. Like, for real, what's going on?"

Nancy's heart pounded a little harder, though she remained remarkably calm. She didn't care if he knew, she decided. In fact, it was kind of a thrill to think about him knowing.

Knowing some of it, anyway. She wasn't about to give everything away.

"Serena's been teaching me about blowjobs," Nancy said. She stared straight at her brother, amusing herself at his reaction.

"Sorry, what?"

"Blowjobs. Serena's been teaching me stuff." Nancy shrugged. "I don't really know for sure, but I think I'd be pretty good at them."

Drew scanned down Nancy's shirt again, then back up. "The fuck you say?"

"No, not that. Just blowjobs."

"That's... good lord, Nance. What the hell? Is she... are you... who..."

"Use your words."

Drew ran his fingers back through his hair. "Is this a thing girls do? All this time I've been thinking they don't really, like, practice kissing and have sexy pillow fights. Has media been truthing to me this whole time?"

"Can't speak for any of that," Nancy said. "Only just stumbled into this whole thing, really. It's been very educational though."

"Educational?"

"Yep. S'too bad you're my brother, kinda, 'cause you'll prolly never find out what I learned."

"Oh wow, ok. I did not need that kind of comment."

"Jus' sayin'."

Drew shook his head and turned away. "I'm abandoning ship on this conversation."

"Probably for the best."

"I was genuinely concerned for you, though. I just want you to know that. 'Cause I can't tell how much you're messing with me, but you definitely are."

"Never lied about anything."

"Messing doesn't always involve lies. Sometimes the truth is fuckier than fiction."

Nancy thought about it for a moment after Drew left. He kind of had a point. She'd definitely been messing with him, in a truthy kind of way. And it was pretty dang fun, too.

Maybe it was the continued afterglow of a truly marvelous orgasm. Her first one, and just as mind blowing as a girl could ever ask for. Maybe that's what it was. Because Nancy still felt calm and happy, and more than a little amused.

Any other day she felt like she would have spun herself into quite a tizzy just at the thought of telling Drew all that stuff. Now she could hardly muster up a bit of anxiety over it.

Nancy went to her room and stripped off her clothes. She was only going to change her shirt, but changed her mind and ditched everything. She replaced her panties and top, but didn't bother with anything else.

After changing, Nancy wandered back to Serena's room, bare-legged and still remarkably calm, considering.

Serena's eyes glinted upon Nancy's return. "Taking your clothes off just for me?"

"No. Just needed to get some clean stuff on."

"Uh huh. Well I like it anyway."

"You've seen me like this loads of times."

"Sure. But that was... before."

"Before?"

"Mmhm."

"Before what?"

"You know what."

Nancy blushed and flopped onto Serena's bed to try and cover her returning flutters. Maybe that was why she didn't get anxious around Drew. She was too busy being all crushy on Serena. It kind of drowned out a lot of other stuff.

"Ran into Drew," Nancy said, by way of trying to change the subject.

"Makes sense. He lives here too."

"I still had my messy clothes on."

"Oh?"

"You think he'd ever let me practice on him?"

Serena sat down next to Nancy and prodded her. "Trying to make me jealous?"

"No. Just wonderin'."

"About him instead of me?"

"Well yeah. 'Cause he's got a penis. More conducive to blowjobs."

"I could get one."

"A real one?"

"No. But almost as good."

"Mmhm. Almost."

Serena sighed heavily. "Alas. Grown tired of already."

"Not hardly." Nancy wiggled closer to her sister. "Just thinkin', is all."

Serena laid her hand on Nancy's tummy. She tickled it softly as she let her fingers roam. She neared Nancy's tits a few times, but didn't quite touch them.

"Would you actually want to suck him off?" Serena asked gently. "Your brother?"

"You say that like what we're doing isn't just as bad."

"Arguably, it isn't." Serena shrugged. "But then, too, arguably it is." She smiled crookedly. "I only meant to show you some stuff, you know. I didn't plan on... having so much fun."

"Me either."

"You're my baby sis."

"I am."

"How'd you get so interesting?"

"I'm interesting?"

"More than that, even."

Serena cupped one of Nancy's tits in her warm, gentle hand. Nancy bit her lip and stared up at her sister with shy, adoring eyes.

"We shouldn't feel this way, should we?" Nancy asked.

"You know the answer to that."

"Yeah, but... I thought maybe you'd convince me otherwise."

"Do you need convincing?"

Nancy gasped softly as Serena tweaked her nipple. "Not really."

"Oh good."

Serena flipped herself down on the bed and stretched out next to Nancy. Their hands went to each other, gently and rather chastely at first. They just lay there, mostly. Their foreheads were nearly touching, their eyes locked together, their hands exploring only safe territory. Mostly.

"Can I stay with you tonight?" Nancy asked.

Serena smiled. "Yes," she whispered. "You sure can."

****

Nancy ate fewer bananas now that she had her dildo to occupy her mouth. She didn't abandon them entirely, though. They were still fun and relatively innocuous for when she was hanging out in the living room or something. She felt a small, sneaky thrill every time she grabbed one in front of her parents, and rather enjoyed the looks Drew gave her now that they were both on the same page about what she was doing.

Not that it would have been hard to figure out what Nancy was up to. She'd sit on the couch for long whiles at times, only just sucking gently on her banana. Sometimes her snack would be falling apart before she remembered she was supposed to eat it eventually.

Generally, though, her dildo was better for what she wanted to do. It wouldn't fall apart no matter how vigourously she deep throated it. Plus the suction cup base provided some interesting possibilities all on its own.

Nancy was particularly happy to discover that the dildo would stick to her mirror. There was something excitingly slutty about kneeling down, leaning forward, and watching herself as she sucked the toy deeper in her mouth. She was even able to see what she looked like when she got all sloppy and gaggy, and had tears trickling down her cheeks after throating herself for a bit.

Even more fun was when Serena walked in on her while she was playing. It was heart-jumpingly terrifying for a second until she saw who it was, but that extra jolt of adrenaline added a sense of danger that lingered beyond the initial feeling.

Serena closed the door and watched calmly for a moment as Nancy kept sucking off her toy. Nancy could keep an eye on her in the mirror, at least when she wasn't gagging herself too hard.

"Is this what you do when you're alone?" Serena asked.

Nancy pulled herself off the dildo and swiped at her face, which didn't really clean up the mess by any appreciable amount. "Sometimes."

Serena padded closer, near silently. She knelt behind Nancy and put her hands on Nancy's waist. "Horny little thing, aren't you?"

Nancy shrugged and tried not to show the shivers running through her as Serena got all close behind her.

"You didn't even wait so I could watch," Serena said, nipping softly at Nancy's ear.

Nancy squirmed and ducked her head, playfully avoiding Serena's teeth, though not trying too hard to keep away. "You wanna watch every time?"

"Probably not. And honestly, it's more fun walking in and catching you being bad."

Serena ran her hands up Nancy's shirt. Nancy leaned back against her sister, letting her get her feel in, as well as snuggling a little closer.

"Back to work, li'l sis," Serena admonished. "That dildo isn't going to suck itself."

Nancy grinned and leaned forward. She opened her mouth and swallowed most of the dildo in a single smooth motion. She kept pushing and buried it in her throat, holding herself there for a second before pulling back again.

"You're getting good at that," Serena whispered.

Nancy barely even felt her face warm at the acknowledgement of her deep throating skills. It was true, after all. She was getting really, really good at it. And she really didn't feel embarrassed about being good at it in front of her sister.

One of Serena's hands stayed on Nancy's chest, freely playing with her tits under her shirt. The other strayed low, dancing with the edge of Nancy's pants.

Nancy clenched her fingers, holding them in place on her thighs, wanting to move, to do something, but even more strongly wanting to let Serena do whatever she was going to do.

"I've been thinking about some things," Serena said, almost conversationally. Her casual tone contrasted heavily with the way she kept fondling Nancy. "I kinda want to keep you all to myself. Which isn't at all fair, for a few different reasons."

Nancy's heart beat stronger against her rib cage. She pulled off her dildo, gasping to regain her breath. "I'd be ok with it."

"Mmm, maybe you would, too. But maybe you just haven't found the right boy you want to be with. Someone you could suck off for real."

"I dunno. Maybe." Nancy leaned back against Serena again, cozying up to her and enjoying her warm embrace. "I like being with you, though."

"There are some things I can't give you. You know that. And some things... well, I'm your sister, after all. Some things I shouldn't give you. And some things I can't quite be sure you actually want."

Nancy met her sister's reflected eyes in the mirror. "You think you've tricked me into all this?"

"Not exactly. But something like that."

"That's mean. I'm capable of making decisions, you know."

"I know. But I'm very capable of persuading you, too."

Serena slipped her fingers down the front of Nancy's jeans. Nancy gasped, her eyes going wide even as she stared her sister down.

Yes, indeed, she could be persuasive.

"I don't even know if I'd want a boy," Nancy said. "I'd like to try sucking real cock, but other than that..."