Blowjob Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And Nancy was much happier at the thought of having Serena present. There was a certain appeal to having some privacy when she tried blowing Drew. But, too, Serena had shown her everything she knew. The emotional support of having her there would be nice, as would the lack of secrecy. Privacy was good and all, but Nancy would happily sacrifice it for any increased closeness with her sister. Her... love?

Was it too early for thinking like that? Maybe. Maybe just a little. That sort of thinking, at least, could remain secret for now.

Nancy anxiously waited for Serena to come home. Unlike before, when she didn't have any pressing need for her return, now it mattered. Now Nancy couldn't think of anything else.

It was a weird sort of thrill. Albeit the sort that was much more normal these days, thanks to Serena. The thrill of anticipating something altogether naughty and exciting.

Nancy was about out of her mind when Serena's car finally pulled in the driveway. She was by the back door, bouncing from foot to foot, as her sister walked in.

"I think Drew'll do it," Nancy blurted.

Serena calmly arched an eyebrow as she kicked off her shoes. "Oh?"

"Yeah. He wants to. I mean, it's a blowjob, right? And he's kind of into the whole... whatever we've got going on." Nancy made large, sweeping hand gestures to try and help her explanation. They probably didn't really help that much, actually. "But he's, like, not committing."

"So he's not really ready, then?"

"No, he is. Just doesn't know it." Nancy bit her lip and kicked at the corner of the mat by the door. "Might need your help convincing him, though."

"Ah."

"And... I want you there."

"There? In the room?"

"Yeah. I don't want to do it without you."

"You don't have to, Nance. It's not mandatory."

"No, I want to. I thought it'd be easier to just try it without you there. Quick and easy." Nancy slipped closer, taking Serena's hand. "But now I think I don't want to do anything like this without you."

Serena smiled. "You goof. It's ok if you do. You should be able to try things that you can't with me."

"I don't know about, like, things. But this particular thing, yeah, I'm gonna. And I want you there. And if there are other things, which I don't know that there will be, I want you there too."

"And what if you want to suck Drew off again. What if the first time's not enough to really get a sense. You gonna want me there every time?"

"Um... I don't know. Hadn't thought about that." Nancy shrugged. "Burn that bridge when we get there?"

Serena leaned in and kissed Nancy. "I can work with that." She kissed her again, for longer this time, lingering on her lips. "You shouldn't get this close to me," Serena whispered. "It gives me ideas."

"Well they'll have to wait."

"Yes. Let's get you sucking our brother off. Then we'll have some fun after."

Nancy shivered and snuggled deeper into Serena's embrace. "Sounds so dirty when you say it like that."

"It is, dear sister. You're going to suck your brother off. While I watch." Serena poked a finger softly into Nancy's chest. "Because that's what you want."

An even deeper shiver ran its way through Nancy. "We better go do it then."

"Yes. We'd best."

They walked together to Drew's room, Serena's arm around Nancy for most of the short journey.

Drew found himself outnumbered and cut off inside his bedroom, with very little warning at all.

"Oh good," he said. "You're both here now."

"Sure are," Nancy said.

Serena very casually closed the door and leaned against it. "You know what we're after?"

Drew nodded. "Yeah, I think I do."

Serena folded her arms. "And?"

"Uh..." Drew's gaze flicked back and forth between the girls.

Nancy, in an attempt to help the cause, tried putting on a bit of a cuter show. She clasped her hands behind her back, batted her eyelashes, and gave her most winsome smile. "Please can I suck you off?" she asked, turning gently from side to side as she spoke.

"Goddammit, stop that," Drew said. "That's not fair."

"If you really don't want to, you can say so," Serena said. "We're not going to force this."

Nancy frowned, but nodded. There wasn't going to be any forcing happening, but she'd hoped it wouldn't come to that in the first place.

"I have... reservations," Drew said carefully.

"As well you should," Serena said. "There are plenty of good reasons not to ever do this." She shrugged. "And yet... here we are. We'd both appreciate it."

As Drew's eyes landed back on her, Nancy smiled wider. "Please?"

"Teaming up on me's not fair. And... don't look at me like that."

Nancy batted her eyelashes for him again.

"You don't know how bad I want to say yes," Drew said.

"So say it," Serena said. "It's not a trap."

"If I do-" Drew said slowly.

"Yes?" Nancy said eagerly.

"-would you... do something first?"

"Like what?"

"Maybe, like... kiss?"

Nancy was silent, processing. Serena was a little quicker on the uptake.

"You want two girls to kiss for your benefit? Like a typical male fantasy thing?"

"I mean... yeah. Kinda. I guess." Drew shrugged. "Maybe that's dumb to ask though."

"Under the circumstances, it's probably ok," Serena said. "Considering what we're asking you." She stepped forward, away from the door. "We do this, you drop your pants?"

"Uh... sure."

Nancy was still thrown off balance. She hadn't expected this. Not that she had a problem with it, just she'd been focused on the potential blowjob pretty well to the exclusion of all else.

Still, as soon as Serena got close enough and started wrapping her arms around her, Nancy unfroze and melted into her sister's embrace. It was the first time kissing in front of anyone, and it was on request which was a bit weird, but as Serena said, not all that weird considering their request.

Maybe Drew just wanted reassurance before he committed. Maybe he was nervous about accepting a blowjob from his baby sis until he felt like it wasn't getting dropped all out of nowhere. Like some lead up would help the process.

Or maybe as long as he was about to give in anyway, he wanted to see what else he could get out of the deal. He'd previously admitted some interest in Nancy and Serena's relationship, in an uncertain and complicated kind of way.

Nancy was biased. She felt like it was insanely hot getting all close to Serena and making out with her. Feeling her sister's hands all over, down her back, grabbing her butt, or upward, fingers tangling in her hair.

But Drew wasn't getting any of that, really, so it was hard to say what he thought of their embrace. Supposedly, plenty of guys just liked seeing girls do stuff together. Maybe it was as simple as that. Kind of like Serena had implied. Or maybe it was something more. Maybe to do with the conflict Drew had regarding his mutual interest and discomfort regarding his sisters' relationship.

Whatever was going on, Drew was amusingly wide-eyed by the time Serena stepped back.

"Damn," Drew said. "It's all real, huh?"

"You thought I was making it up?" Nancy asked.

"No, but... I didn't quite believe it, I think. Couldn't quite get there in my head. I dunno."

"So we're good now though, yeah?"

"I think so."

Serena was still low key feeling Nancy up, while at the same time Nancy was rather gleefully noting the growing bulge in Drew's pants. Things were going well.

It took some more coaxing, with Serena's help, to actually get Drew out of his pants. They managed, though.

Serena let go of Nancy with a final squeeze of her ass, then proceeded to claim Drew's chair by his desk. She put her feet up and made herself comfortable while watching her younger siblings in their slightly awkward dance.

Though Drew took his pants off by himself, Nancy was quick enough to drop to her knees that she caught him off guard and yanked down his boxers without letting him stall any longer.

Nancy was too awestruck at first to do anything. There was a cock right in front her face for the very first time. Her brother's, even. Nancy knew what to do, but somehow couldn't quite remember for a moment as she knelt there just staring.

A look over at Serena helped Nancy along. Serena nodded at her with a casual, lazy smile, giving her that little bit of reassurance she needed. Nancy turned back to Drew with proper determination.

Drew sat down on his bed, forcing Nancy to shuffle forward on her knees. He spread his legs for her, allowing her to get close.

Nancy reached out cautiously to first touch Drew's cock, then wrap her fingers around it. She nearly pulled away again at the feel of it, so different from a dildo. He wasn't yet fully hard, and his cock pulsed in her hand unlike anything she'd ever felt.

The cock in Nancy's hand kept growing without her doing anything other than holding it and staring in amazement. She'd known this was what happened, but to actually experience it was something else entirely. It didn't feel real. It was, however, quite enthralling.

"You can't just sit there," Serena coached gently.

"I know," Nancy said. "I'm just taking a moment."

"Feels crazy the first time, right? Growing in your hand like that."

Nancy glanced over at her sister. "It does," she agreed.

Drew seemed to be about as hard as he was going to get. He was also the least comfortable of any of them with the situation, if Nancy was any judge of his expression and body language. Certainly he was far tenser than she felt. And Serena was pretty dang relaxed in her spectator position.

Nancy tightened her grip a little, feeling the warmth of her brother, the difference real flesh made in an otherwise familiar shape. She stroked back and forth, getting a sense of his whole length. The tip of his cock was wet with precum already, which was another small but significant difference.

As she shifted her grip down to the base of Drew's erection, Nancy leaned in and licked the tip. There wasn't a lot of taste to it, but it definitely wasn't unpleasant. More encouraging still was the soft moan from Drew as her tongue swiped across him. Nancy did it again, though didn't get the same audible reward this time.

More licks and kisses got a few more grunts and moans, though not in any pattern Nancy could discern. Drew definitely seemed to be enjoying it so far, in any case. But she was ready to move past preliminary teasing.

Just as she'd learned with all her practice and training, Nancy parted her lips, opened her mouth, and took Drew's cock inside. Other than the warmth, texture, and taste, it was a familiar sensation. The novelty of it was, however, more than enough to make it interesting.

Nancy liked sucking cock-shaped toys anyway. To do it for real got her all excited, like her first forays into sucking dildos. It was a new twist, complete with an audience.

Serena was watching. Watching her suck off their brother. Knowing that made Nancy's pussy flood, as well as it being a comforting reassurance.

Nancy bobbed her head back and forth while still gripping the base of Drew's shaft. She didn't take him in her throat yet, though she knew she could. After that larger dildo of Serena's, getting her throat stuffed with it, she had a pretty good sense of her abilities, and Drew was well within them.

Without breaking rhythm, Nancy let go of Drew and pushed deeper, taking him a little into her throat, then a little more, then soon all the way. Her gagging was kept only at a minimum, though still enough to get her mouth sloppier and full of extra spit.

It all flowed so naturally once Nancy got going. Like she was working her dildo again. Or one of Serena's toys. The movements were all there, and the pattern of breathing in between deep throating.

There was something more visceral about it, though. Something more than even Serena's throat fucking. A more direct connection with Drew. Sensations going straight into his body, eliciting little moans and gasps, making his cock throb in her mouth. She could feel what she was doing to him through body to body contact, and it was wonderful and electric.

And all the while Serena was watching. Maybe she'd still be jealous. Maybe. But she didn't need to worry. Nancy loved the thrilling new activity, but she loved her sister more. Not even just because Serena could thrill her any number of varying ways. Though it was a lot to do with that, too.

Drew grunted and leaned back heavier on his arms that propped him up. Was he going to cum? Nancy didn't know exactly how long it would take. She was pretty sure if she just kept working his cock, taking it deep and fast, kept bobbing her head and impaling her throat on him, he'd cum. Fairly confident that was how it worked. Reasonably sure she was doing everything right.

Nancy tried to look to Serena, just to confirm. Still looking to her more experienced sister and teacher. But she couldn't see her without stopping and turning her head, and she didn't want to do that. She really, really didn't want to stop.

Drew's breathing was coming as a soft pant. His cock twitched in Nancy's mouth, and his thighs flexed noticeably where she had her hands resting.

"Goddamn, you're gonna make me cum," Drew said.

To all outward appearance, Nancy ignored the comment. It was, however, exactly the confirmation she'd been looking for. She wasn't sure that she wanted it to end just yet, but she was happy that she was doing so well.

Nancy kept sucking, kept working Drew closer and closer to orgasm. She could feel drool running down her chin, and there was a slick, sloppy sound as he went in and out of her throat. They were sounds and feelings that she associated strongly with naughty throat-play times, and only served to keep her eager and horny as she finished her brother off.

A sudden, much stronger taste filled Nancy's mouth. She nearly pulled back in surprise, but realized in time that it was Drew's cum. It wasn't a nice taste, exactly, but not terrible either. Knowing what it was, why it was in her mouth, made it kind of hot.

Nancy tried to swallow, but didn't stop throating herself long enough to actually manage it properly. She swallowed some, but also made more of a mess.

Drew had to push Nancy away since she didn't stop on her own. She reluctantly gave up and sat back on her heels, examining the aftermath of her handiwork. Drew's cock was softening before her eyes, and the area around it was slick with her spit. Without bothering to feel herself, she knew she was a bit of a cummy, spitty mess too. She could wait until later to find out exactly how much of a mess she was.

"Was it everything you hoped it'd be?" Serena asked, still relaxing off to the side.

Nancy turned to her. "I dunno. It was fun."

"Looked like it. What about you, Drew? Happy you said yes?"

Drew looked a little stunned, but happy too. "Right now, definitely. If it gets awkward later... who knows."

"I wouldn't worry about that," Serena said. She stood and stretched, drawing Nancy's attention as her shirt pulled up and exposed some midriff. "All done there, Nance?"

Nancy nodded. "I think so."

Serena gave her a hand up, then led her from the room. "Still feeling good?"

"Uh huh. And... kinda horny."

"Kinda?"

"Ok. A lot."

"Good. Thought you might be. You like sucking dick, huh?"

Nancy grinned shyly. "I think I really do."

Serena nodded over her shoulder. "Think you'll go to Drew again?"

"Would it be ok?"

"As long as it's just that, yeah, I think so." Serena's expression went just a touch shy as well. "It was kinda hot watching, y'know."

"Oh really?"

"Mmhm."

"Well... maybe you can watch again sometime too."

"Maybe. But you know I'm gonna have to do things to you after."

"Fun things?"

"Very fun things."

"Then that sounds like a good deal for me."

"It does, doesn't it?"

Serena practically threw Nancy onto her bed once they made it that far. She was on top of her before she could even sit up again, aggressively kissing and muffling Nancy's surprised, excited giggles.

"You taste like cum," Serena said huskily, before licking a long swipe up Nancy's chin, then sticking her tongue fully into her mouth.

Nancy had to wait for a chance to speak. "You'd think you'd expect that."

Serena was already licking up more spit and cum, directing it back to Nancy's mouth where it had come from. Nancy accepted the mix of her and her sister's spit along with their brother's cum. She let it flow over her tongue and held it in her mouth without swallowing.

When they kissed again, Nancy shoved her tongue aggressively into Serena's mouth, passing some of the mixture right back. Serena sucked on her tongue, moaning around it, then pressed her lips against Nancy's again.

They locked themselves in a messy, sloppy makeout session for quite a while. Nancy, being on the bottom, got the messier end of things, and her face was in an even worse state by the end than when Serena had started 'cleaning' her in the first place.

Nancy was hopelessly horny by that point. She was grinding as hard as she could manage on Serena's leg while being firmly pinned down. She whined piteously as Serena moved away from her, leaving her lips all lonely and her pussy with nothing to rub against, but she settled once she realized Serena was moving downward to take care of the latter problem for her.

Serena ferociously yanked Nancy's pants down, nearly dragging her off the end of the bed. Nancy had to scramble back into place once her bottoms were clear. Her panties were given similarly rough treatment, but didn't cling to her strongly enough to shift her. They were, however, absolutely soaked.

Serena dove straight in to Nancy's hot little pussy, lapping up the flood of juices already there and making her gush even more. Nancy spread her legs wide arched her back, and moaned her sister's name.

"Sereeenaaa!"

Nancy found the back of Serena's head with her fingers, grabbing a thick, tangled handful of hair and holding on. She trembled and shook as she tried her very best to stay still.

Serena licked and licked at Nancy's wet slit without even the slightest pause. Her tongue was everywhere, probing as deep as possible and flicking skillfully over Nancy's clit, sometimes seemingly at the same time.

It was an enthusiasm even a step beyond anything Serena had displayed before. She loved eating Nancy out, and was amazing at it, but she'd never been quite so focused and single-minded about it. Never licked Nancy like it was the only thing in the world to her.

But she was certainly going for it this time. Whether because of how turned on she was, or maybe she felt she had something to prove. Nancy didn't much care, for the most part. She was getting the pussy eating of her life, and it was going to make her cum so goddamn hard.

Nancy whined and squirmed and wailed Serena's name again as she came on her sister's nimble, unstoppable tongue. Her clit was flicked over and over as her body burned and shook, her muscles contracting, her tummy pulsing with electric tingles that kept shooting up her body.

And Serena wouldn't stop. She didn't just make Nancy cum, she kept going, kept licking, taking a break only to suck on her clit instead for a time, and to fill her with a pair of pussy-lubed fingers.

Nancy must have been pulling painfully on the full tangle of hair in her grip, but Serena seemed not even to notice. Even when Nancy managed a brief glimpse of her eyes, the only thing in them was a burning, lustful intensity. Serena was a sister possessed.

Nancy came again, nearly as hard, but without quite the same sense of release behind it the second time, nor the same loss of control. She rode the warm, pleasant waves within, the less urgent electric thrills, and the calm rush.

It was almost painful when Serena kept going after the second time. Nancy was too sensitive for it, and hadn't had even a moment to recover, not for her clit or any of the rest of her. She was breathing hard, wild-eyed, sheening with sweat, and very much a prisoner of her sister's desire.