Blowjob Queen

Story Info
Selena Gomez proves that her reputation is well-deserved.
2.1k words
4.48
22.6k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HS98
HS98
650 Followers

Author's Notes: As is usual to state on Literotica, in case it is not clear enough from the story itself, all characters participating in sexual acts occurring in this story are at least 18 years of age.

Please, don't forget to comment, rate and if you like it, favorite the story. Constructive critique and feedback are always welcomed.

***

If there was one thing Selena Gomez knew that she could be proud of, it was how friendly her meet-and-greets were. A lot of other celebrities could be dismissive of their fans, or even hold them in barely-restrained, cold contempt, while she would never do any of those things, and everyone knew it.

Why would she even think that way? She was fulfilling those people's dreams by allowing them to meet, take pictures and speak with her. That wasn't much, and yet, it always changed lives.

And besides, sometimes she got a fair amount of fun of it as well...

"So, I'd really, I'm sorry if this is rude, but," the young man standing beside her stammered as their photos were being taken, prompting her to laugh softly.

Ever since she first saw him, she hoped that he'd do something to give her an excuse to spend some more time chatting with him than usual. Tall, quite handsome, and obviously muscular, he was exactly the kind of a fan she liked the most to meet on those actions.

Beneath all of the money and fame, she was still just a young woman, with all of the trappings and desires that came with that. More than a few times by now, when the cameras dropped down and everyone had left, she took the opportunity to enjoy the company of those fans like him, in ways which she was sure a very large number of her remaining fans would be supremely jealous of.

"Look," she told him, grinning for a brief moment as she saw the shock and terror on his face before she leaning in to whisper in his ear. "If you're too embarrassed to talk in front of them, whisper it in my ear," she whispered with a smile, making sure that her T-shirt had dropped just enough to give him an eyeful of her big tits while keeping them covered from the prying gazes of the people around her.

"Uh, well," he replied, his eyes glued at her bust. "This will make you kick me out, but, what is it about people calling you a ´Blowjob Queen´? All of those memes on the internet, and so on."

"Oh," she replied in a faux-innocent voice, still whispering. "What about you visit my apartment after this is over, and I'll show you exactly what that's all about? What's your name?"

As she had said that, he looked at her looking like he was struck by lighting. "M-Michael," he finally managed to say, much louder than he should have. "Michael Morris."

"Well, Michael," she replied still both amused and whispering. "I'll tell my people to let you into my tour bus once I'm back in, and then I'll give you the answer to your question. OK?"

He just rapidly nodded his head and turned to leave, almost forgetting the photos of the 2 of them that he had paid for as he did so.

Acting as if nothing at all had happened, the superstar singer continued taking pictures with her fans, and before she had noticed, the meet-and-greet had ended, and it was time for her to get back into her tour bus.

Good.

Very good.

She didn't see her lucky fan anywhere near the tour bus as she got in. This could be a bit concerning, but then, she did tell him to come after everything was over, so he probably went for a walk or something, to make sure he'd come back late enough.

After something over a quarter of an hour with him still nowhere in sight, she started getting a bit concerned, not to mention angry, thinking of telling her team to start tracking him down. She didn't have to, thankfully, as in a few minutes he appeared almost from nowhere, heading straight for the tour bus.

"Ahh, there you are!" she bellowed in faux surprise as she whipped the bus door open before he even had a chance to introduce himself to her bodyguards, his jaw dropping as he saw her.

He had never seen her looking so sexy, and that was very much not a low bar to pass. She wore only a pair of black lingerie similar to the one which she wore in the Hands to Myself music video, except even sexier, along with her body looking even hotter than it did in there, at least to him, given all of the curves she now had.

"Oh, hi-i, a, I, ah, came for," he stammered, obviously ecstatic to be in this situation, but a bit unsure of what to say.

"You came in here because I told you so, they know," she said, smiling. "Please, come in," she added, motioning for him to come inside of the bus, which he promptly did.

"Erm, I mean, sorry for bothering you with such a thing," he said, apologetically, after she had closed the bus door and walked into her bedroom, with him following her all the way. "Gotta say, wow, this is, this looks beautiful, must be awesome sleeping in here, but, I don't know..."

"Yes it is," she said, satisfied with herself, while she spread her body on the luxurious bed. "For all the money it cost, of course I only went for the best. By the way, since you like it in here so much, would you like to sleep in here today?"

Once again, he just stared at her, thunderstruck, not quite believing what she had just said.

Still unsure of what to say, he stammered, "Ah, urm, not sure about that, my family is waiting."

"Of course, of course. We still have time for that," she said as she got off of the bed, making him loudly gulp as she stood right in front of him, her cute face utterly captivating. "And don't worry, you aren't bothering me at all. Neither were the other cute guys who asked me this on the other meet-and-greets. In fact, I hoped that there would be more of us today, but, it seems that it was meant to be just us. After all, I'm just a normal, young woman, who likes some intimate male company from time to time, just like her peers."

He felt his blood rushing to his rapidly hardening cock as she said all of that.

This was a dream come true for him. Was this even really happening?

"So," she whispered into his ear, his heart almost exploding, "do you want to know the answer to your question? Do you want to know why so many people call me the Disney Blowjob Queen?"

"Urm, yeah!" he replied before she smirked.

"Then take out your cock," she ordered before he did just that, and she seamlessly sunk to her knees. "Oh damn," she blurted out as she got a close look at the monster cock waiting for her, thanking God for what was happening. "Now this is just what a blowjob queen needs."

"Not the first time I hear so-aaah-thing, like that," he said, trying to keep his composure as her wet mouth enveloped his thick cockhead.

"Mmmm, yeaah," she moaned and murmured as she sucked and slobbered on the delicious, large cock, prompting him to look down at her, into her beautiful dark eyes. "Well, as you can see, I always keep eye contact, and I don't waste time when it comes to pleasing my man," she said after taking her mouth off of his cock, jerking him off with her right hand, before going back to sucking him off after saying, "But, why would I explain this to you when I can show you?"

"Oh, God, this is awesome, this is heaven," he blurted out as she sucked him, her tongue dancing all over his thick shaft and her mouth vacuuming him like crazy while she bobbed her head.

And then, it became better. Much better.

Suddenly, her hands flew behind her back, and in a few moments, her bra fell on the floor, freeing her big tits, which now freely hung in the air.

"Just in case you are too overwhelmed by pleasure to notice, which isn't uncommon with a blowjob queen like me," she said, her right hand jerking him off again, while her left hand squeezed and cupped his balls. "I also offer my entire body to my man to please himself with and do everything possible to fully use it. Whether it comes to using my hands to help out my mouth," she said, drawing deep, guttural moans from him as she started jerking him off faster, while tightening her grip of it, bending forwards to expose more of her ass to his gaze as she did so. "Or giving him all of my curves on a silver plate to play with," she said, as her mouth took over pleasuring his balls, while her left hand went behind her back, sending her underwear onto her bra in a few swift motions.

"Oh God," he repeated, out of breath, as he switched between squeezing and slapping those incredible, big tits and curvy asscheeks, while her mouth and hands took his cock and balls to heaven.

He knew he wasn't going to last for too long. This dream come true was just too good.

And she knew it as well.

"And the last thing I do," she said, enjoying the feeling of his throbbing cock in her hand. "Is that I know when my man is about to pop his nuts, and I save the best for last."

And then, she took his cock back into her mouth.

Only this time, she didn't just start sucking him again. This time, she took him in, then deeper, and then, deeper.

"Oh, fuuck," he blurted out as he realized that she was now deepthroating him, and almost came on the spot.

Luckily for him, he didn't, because then she slid her mouth back towards his cockhead. Then, she started sliding it back towards the base of his cock, once again only stopping when her nose was pressing against his pubic hair and most of his cock was safely shoved into her throat.

She repeated this a few times more until she was sure that he won't be able to hold back anymore.

And then, came the big finale.

"Uh, wha?" he blurted out in a rather scared tone of voice as she once again took his cock out of her mouth, only for all of his worries to be instantly extinguished as she slapped her big tits around it, and started to jerk him off with them.

"Like the feeling of my tits around your cock?" she asked, a series of unintelligible moans the only reply she got. "Then give me your cum. Fuck my tits and spray your cum on my face. I know how many of you people spend years thinking of fucking me, jerking off to me thousands of times, hoping to one day see your dreams come true. Well, yours just did, so give me what I want, give me the biggest and tastiest facial I've ever gotten."

"Oh, damn," he moaned as he started moving his hips, humping her tits with his throbbing cock as she jerked it off with them, very much intending to give her what she wanted.

After not even half a minute after he started doing so, the most he could hold it back as he tried to enjoy the heavenly sight and feeling for as long as possible, he finally gave her what she wanted.

"Oh, fuck, take it all!" he yelled while she quietly moaned, as his throbbing cock finally exploded while pointing straight at her face, spurt after spurt of his cum hitting her face and covering everything from her chin to her hairline in his white, sticky, salty sperm.

"Mmm, yeah," she said, continuing to massage his cock with her big tits while licking as much of the sweet cum off of her face as she could. Then, she suddenly stood up, and said, "Well, basically, those are the reasons why I'm called a blowjob queen. Would you want me to give you more reasons, or is this enough?"

"Eurgh, ah," he mumbled, utterly surprised by her question.

"That's OK," she said, laughing and wiping some more of his cum from her face, before licking it off of her fingers. "I'm in town tomorrow as well, you can just come in at this time again, and then you can give me your answer, OK?"

He nodded wildly, doing so until she walked him out of the bus' exit.

After that, she came back into her bedroom, pleased with herself.

HS98
HS98
650 Followers