Jessica Alba - Pushing Her Luck

Story Info
Jessica Alba gets everything she asked for...and more.
  • January 2022 monthly contest
25.9k words
4.79
34k
68
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
745 Followers

This story is entirely fictional and is in no way connected with the subject. This story contains adult material and is only suitable for people over the age of 18. If you are under 18 please stop reading now. All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living, dead, or undead, is purely coincidental. All characters portrayed in this story are over 18. Do not use this without my permission. (c) Copyright Viper_Noj 2002 onwards. Now, on with the story!

* * * * *

Driving a Hollywood celebrity, Jessica Alba in this case, should have been a great job; after all he got to spend time with her in close company every day, to check her out and take in her gorgeous figure with every sly and secret glance at her. Every time she got out of the car gave him a chance to check out her ass, sometimes seeing the underwear she had on through her thin trousers. It was simply a perk of the job, what was at times a very long and tedious job despite the company he kept.

On this particular job things had been generally running smoothly though they were out in the middle of nowhere so the drives were long and the place to stay was nothing special. It was a nicer motel than the average schmuck might get sure but it still wasn't the same as a nice hotel in a city, not that he often got a chance to stay there. Being "just a driver" meant he was often given basic budget digs and simply had to drop off his charge at a posh hotel, but that was part of the gig. Right now however he was in a simple motel and so were the stars of the movie, meaning all he had to do was drive one place to another and nobody got anything better than anyone else.

Things had been good but were starting to unravel; the production was getting behind schedule, reshoots were constant now it seemed and he had to wait until much later than normal to complete his duties. Everything seemed to be going wrong and today was no exception as Jessica, expecting to finish her shooting and head back to the motel and a much desired shower, had been dressed down by the ever-more-angry director and ordered to reshoot several scenes because her work had been "utter shit and lazy, diva bullshit" to quote him directly. Jessica had got into a huge, storming argument with him over her alleged "lacklustre work" that had meant she'd screamed her voice hoarse and ended with tears streaming down her face to help ruin her make-up as well.

Of course he didn't know any of this, he only noticed her face of thunder as she stormed up to the car three hours late, having had to calm down and be retouched by the cosmetic team before reshooting all the shots the director wanted, evidently making a point in putting Jessica in her place in front of the rest of the crew. She was seriously pissed as she wrenched the door open, straining it against the check strap before it almost bounced back on her, muttering and cursing under her breath as she threw herself into the seat beside him and slammed the door shut. She was in a seriously bad mood, he'd never seen her like that and just kept his distance as the Hollywood actress threw her bag down and didn't even look at him.

"Drive, fucking drive," she muttered intently.

"No problem," he said quietly and started the car, pulling it into drive and setting off, wasting no time and letting the engine roar despite it being cold. Who cared, it wasn't his car.

"Fucking asshole," she muttered, seething with unexpressed rage as it ran over and over in her mind. He just kept quiet as she mumbled to herself and focused on driving, not wanting to get caught in the tornado of her mood. It didn't seem to matter though and she just went off about it, venting on him and drawing him into it given he had no way to escape.

"What a load of bullshit, he just doesn't fucking like me!" she snapped, to him but also herself as much as anything. He just looked ahead and murmured non-committally, not really having anything to add given he had no clue about the situation...though he knew Jessica; she was a hard worker and dedicated herself to her projects, he knew that much, but she did come across as a bit of a diva at times and he figured this was one of those moments.

"He was just picking on me! Picking me out, trying to make himself look big or something," she babbled, looking across to him repeatedly as she animatedly ranted, waving her hands as she let her rage just pour out as she tried to elicit a response from him.

"That's bullshit," he murmured, knowing from his experience with woman that she was really on one and there was no point getting involved if he could help it. Telling her to relax or calm down would only turn her ire on him and he really didn't fancy that.

"All those fucking reshoots, Christ, what time is it even?" she said, looking round for the car clock and seeing it was nearly eight in the evening already.

"Nearly three hours, three hours of pointless do-overs," she rambled.

"Well, it's done now, let's just get back to the motel," he offered, pressing the accelerator just a bit harder to speed things up.

"Oh yeah great, a drive back for an hour to a crappy little motel with a bad shower!" she snapped.

"Company could be worse though," he quipped, trying to lighten the mood with a glance across to her for the first time. All she had for him was an icy stare, not remotely in the mood to cheer up.

"Yeah, could be better though," she said off-handedly, looking back out the window as she dismissed him. It stung, he had to admit; their relationship was pretty close, they got on great and usually had fun driving to and from the set every day despite the length of the journey. She was usually fun and a bit flirty with him, playing a good bit of back and forth despite the ring on her finger and being honest it really knocked him back a bit with her being such a bitch to him when he'd never done anything bad to her.

"Feel free to walk," he retorted, hot headed, just giving his blunt response in that moment. It could cost him the job if she decided to continue being a bitch and have him fired, but he didn't care just then.

"Oh you got an attitude too now?" she snapped, looking back to him. He just stayed focused on the road and didn't rise to it; he wasn't getting into an argument with Jessica Alba no matter how much she wanted it and just kept his mouth shut.

"I don't need this shit, off anybody. I'm running a major company and I know what's up. All these projects I've been doing lately as well, they're really strong female-led things so I don't need to come onto a shitty little movie like this and get talked down to by some jumped up director who wants to get his rocks off pretending he's better than me," she ranted, getting into it again and just winding herself up like a clockwork monkey, ready to bang her drums and make lots of noise for a short while.

"Right," he said, again trying to distance himself from it all with a roll of his eyes as he heard her start on about girl power projects. He didn't want to hear her media-approved schpiel about it all in some effort to convince him, he'd heard that before. As far as he was concerned they just needed to be good shows or movies, success would come regardless then.

"Can your attitude. You're no better either," she snapped, turning on him quite literally and leaning over the centre console towards him.

"What?" he replied, basically blurted out, caught out by her accusation.

"Yeah, think I don't notice you looking at my ass? I saw you checking out my ass as I got in the car when you thought I wasn't looking. I know my underwear was riding up, bet you like that don't you?" she accused, narrowing her eyes as she stared at him with pure malice for a moment.

"Well...I..." he struggled, knowing he was busted as his heart rate rushed, body momentarily panicking as he realised she'd noticed him checking her out.

"Yeah you thought you got away with that, taking a look at my ass every time I got out of your car. This is what I'm talking about, I thought you were a good guy and then I see you doing that every day. What the fuck man," she said, giving a shake of her head and looking out the window again.

"I thought we had a relationship more than that now," she added, giving him no time to respond as she kept on at it, eluding to the fact they'd been riding together for weeks now. In fact the reason she sat up front was because she didn't want to be in the back like his task, she wanted to chat with him and have fun so despite the large vehicle she sat in the front seat next to him and talked with him on every ride.

"But you just look at me like a piece of meat, someone you'd like to fuck huh?" she said, goading him, giving him the come-on as she looked for more of a fight. He had no idea why she was insistent that it should be him -- perhaps he was just the next guy she'd run into that was below her that she could take it out on.

"Would you rather I didn't want to fuck you?" he asked after a pause, looking across at her with a raise of his eyebrow. Surely she would rather be desired than ignored.

"I....hey fuck that, alright? That's bullshit. Even if I did want that it doesn't mean you should be checking what panties I have on every fucking day," she snapped, momentarily caught off balance but responding with further bile.

"Well that's how it is, I guess. I'm gonna look, you got me," he replied with a nonchalant shrug, not caring now given she was clearly just going off and whatever he said wouldn't matter a fuck.

"Fucking perv," she scolded, shooting him a look that he figured was meant to look mean and intense but just came off as a bit silly, too try-hard.

"You shouldn't be looking at my ass like that, that's not cool, I'm not some fuck doll for you to fantasise about," she added. He rolled his eyes again, pressing the accelerator harder to surge towards 90mph now, intending to get this drive done as fast as possible and drop Jessica Alba, the bitch, off at their motel before finding a drink.

"And I'm your boss," she said, looking across to him slyly, implication clear...though she went on to expand in her somewhat vicious intent. He wanted to ignore it, just let it go but she was pushing and his hands were tightening hard on the steering wheel. His knuckles were white from tension, movements jerky as he restrained himself from reacting to her bullshit diva behaviour; it wasn't his fault her director thought she wasn't pulling her weight and had had at her but she was unloading it aggressively on him and something had to give.

"And I can get you fired, I don't have to put up with this shit," she said, narrowing her eyes as she stared at him.

"Fine," he said tightly, trying to hold back his temper that she'd bubbled up now; he had a temper, he wouldn't deny that, but he kept cool and controlled especially with his job but right now she was winding him up and he was struggling not to just let it go and tell her to shove this job straight up her tight, toned ass.

"And fucking slow down! Are you trying to kill us?" she exclaimed, seeing the speedo nudging 100mph as he aimed to get them back to their digs as fast as possible. Jessica squealed and lurched forwards towards the dashboard as he stamped on the brakes, the car diving suddenly as he decelerated and throwing her forwards which she noticed immediately as she hadn't fastened her seatbelt in her anger.

"Jesus!" she cried out, catching herself and fumbling around as he spotted a good place to pull of the road and pulled the car onto it, tyres sliding in the dust as he skidded to a halt and lurched back, a cloud blowing all around him as she sat back up.

"What the fuck?!" she asked hurriedly, pushing her hair back from her face.

"Just shut the fuck up would you? Gimme a fucking break!" he snapped sharply, loudly, leaning close to her face as he delivered it. Jessica recoiled in shock, eyes wide as he suddenly spoke to her so bluntly.

"Fuck you, I own you!" she shot back, finding her nerve again, getting the fight she seemingly wanted after all.

"Fuck you, you don't own me," he shouted, then reached out to grab her, making her squeal as with surprising strength he manhandled her between the seats and threw her into the back of the car from where she usually rode up front with him. Jessica tumbled untidily into the rear seats, her ass giving a gorgeous glimpse as he threw her into the back before she collapsed onto the leather bench seat.

"Oh big man huh, gonna just get rid of me?" she said, pushing her hair back and pushing up on her elbow as she looked forward to him.

"Just fucking can it, Jessica," he snapped.

"Oh big man, gonna throw a woman around. What, you gonna come back here and fuck me as well are you?" she replied, goading him, the challenge clear in her tone.

"Maybe I should," he said quietly, meaningfully. Jessica paused momentarily, not quite expecting his response and thinking it over for a split second before she replied.

"Oh really? Fine maybe you should," she said, unable to back down, her ego too big to retreated.

"Oh yeah?" he answered, looking at her in the rear view mirror, seeing her eyes, those big, honest eyes that told him everything he needed to know: she was serious.

"Yeah fine, go on, fuck me. Why don't you show me what you've got tough guy," she said, no question or doubt in it, just a statement -- an invitation.

"Fine," he responded curtly and shoved his door open, getting out as Jessica's heart raced, breathing fast as he stepped round and opened the back to get in with her as she immediately made space for him. She'd wound him up relentlessly and she knew she'd done it on purpose but she wasn't sure her end goal with it all; he didn't deserve it at all, none of her irritation was his fault, but she also knew she was desperately horny having been away from her husband for weeks and frankly this was the best possible outcome...as long as he kept his mouth shut.

He jumped in with her and locked the doors, wasting no more words on her as he took the opportunity she'd presented him, grasping it with both hands as most men would. Jessica looked at him like a deer in the headlights for a moment before he grabbed hold of her, throwing her over on her tummy and shoving her towards the window, up into a doggystyle position as her forehead bumped the cold glass. He was powerful and dominating, taking full physical charge of her as he hauled her into position and then grabbed her trousers in readiness.

"Gonna finally fuck me now huh? Everything you wanted? I bet you've dreamed of this as you stared at my ass," she goaded, finding her attitude again for a moment as she made no protest of what he was about to do and actually arched her back, sticking her ass out and letting her pussy bulge between her legs to invite him to get on with it. She was hungry for it, waiting for the moment his cock slid into her; she knew she was going to shake as he did it and that was going to give her away, that she loved it from the second he started fucking her but right now she didn't care -- she needed to get fucked, and was sure she'd wound him up enough where he would. She needed it badly.

"Shut the fuck up," he said simply, a straightforward command to the Hollywood actress as he grabbed her leggings and yanked them, and her thong, down her thighs to just above her knees, revealing her stubbly, half-shaved pussy and tight ass. Jessica shifted on the seat to get herself stable as he undid his trousers and released himself as she imagined him standing up iron-hard for her, ready to split her in two. She didn't have to wait long, mere seconds, for her question to be answered as he grabbed his rock hard cock and aimed it down to her hot, wet lips as his other hand grabbed her waist to constrain her, not that she needed it as he guided himself to her.

Jessica cried out loudly in pleasure and pain as he suddenly plunged into her, wasting no time and doing exactly what she'd invited -- fucking her. He drove himself into her hard as he silky body yielded to him and the clenches of her muscles did nothing to deter him as he slammed full depth inside her and shoved his hips into her ass as she cried out and grunted deeply, soulfully as he buried himself totally inside her. Her pussy clenched hard and she shuddered in sensation, pain giving a sudden twinge but giving way to immediate pleasure at a cock being inside her for the first time in weeks, driving against her cervix as it filled her completely.

She shuddered intently and knew the game was up, as she'd suspected her body had completely given away her excitement and arousal at this fuck and she was sure her wet pussy did little to dispel that. His hand dug into her waist and pulled back at her hip as his other hand swiftly grabbed a handful of her dark hair, fingers twisting into her tied locks of hair and pulling back at her head as she gasped. He wasted no time at all in fucking her, burying his cock into her initially then yanking back to get straight into a quick, hard rhythm; his pace was intense and full of frustration, rage even as he held her lithe bodily tightly and started absolutely fucking her hard and fast. He wasted no energy or motion, jamming her head into the window as she gasped and breathed hard, fogging up the glass as she looked out towards the road while he pounded into her from behind.

"This what you wanted is it?" he asked as he held on tight and fucked her, really fucked her, pounding hard and fast with short strokes that always hit full depth as he slammed himself against her ass. He barely registered that he was fucking Jessica Alba of all people, his boss and famous Hollywood starlet, just relishing the feel of her sweet, hot pussy clenching and squeezing around his cock as she absolutely loved him pounding into her from behind.

"Uh huh..." was all she could murmur, unable to lie as she pleasure washed over her, relief of finally getting fucked and so, so hard as he took out all his anger on his bitchy boss. He smiled as he just continued, trying to find more pace and power, more energy, more aggression, more anger to let out on his evidently slutty boss who was quite happy to let him fuck her.

"Good, you fucking whore," he said, adding to it as Jessica just groaned in pleasure as his rock hard cock slammed in and out of her, his hips jamming into her toned ass, making a gratuitous slapping sound as he cranked her back, pulling her hair harder as his intensity ramped up. It hurt, the burn in her scalp searing but she didn't give a fuck, she was just loving it so much she'd frankly let him do anything he wanted with her as he pounded on her pussy and tingled her G-spot to drive her towards orgasm. He somehow knew what she needed and pushed up to lean over her more and push down against the sensitive spot at the front of her pussy

"Oh fuck," she muttered under her breath as her cheek shoved against the glass, feeling him shove down brutally hard against her vaginal wall, stimulating her perfectly, her arousal just too much as she felt her typically pre-orgasmic tremble shudder through her body. She was momentarily distracted as a truck suddenly went past, slower than it should, before they heard the horn blare; they'd been spotted, the driver seeing them pulled over and then her face jammed against the window with her eyes practically rolling as she gasped hungrily for more. Jessica just hoped she hadn't been recognised as it disappeared down the road, focussing on to the sensations of him pounding against her ass once more and realising she was ready to pop.

It'd taken no time at all; she was so horny and desperately in need of a good, thick cock inside her like she had right now that her body just responded to it, primally pushing all thoughts of her cheating from her mind as she shoved back into him as best she could. She needed every millimetre of his cock inside her and drove her pelvis back to maximise his penetration as she arched her back, his hand digging into her, face still shoved against the cold, sweaty glass as he pounded on her. The fact he'd clearly wanted to do this for so long only made it hotter, the way he'd just suddenly turned on her and fucked her, at her encouragement mind, taking her to task and now letting out every bit of frustration and want for her as he pounded her harder than she'd been fucked in years.

Noj
Noj
745 Followers