Blowjob Queen vs. 9" Cock

Story Info
Hair up, on my knees, viewed through submissive eyes.
1.5k words
4.55
7.8k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard the presumable exaggeration from Hayley, "sleep with him and your pussy won't be the same." I brushed it off like I wasn't interested. I pretended my reliable 6" dildo did the job, and hey, it DOES, really, it does. I just... I had this curiosity.

I matched with Daniel on an app. Standing at a hunky 5"10, athletically built and a charming smile. This was the man Hayley had told me about. I pondered on the possibility of a swipe that'd potentially match us. My heart raced. Should I?

It was an instant match. Omg. Okay, don't panic. I feel like I know something intimate about Daniel without him knowing that I do. Is this taboo? Is it wrong? Argh. Hayley's words ran through my mind, "he's the first man to show me that I have a gag reflex."

I kept things quiet. I did a few things around the house, only to come back 30 minutes later to see Daniel had messaged me. No acknowledgement was made that we had Hayley as a mutual. I hadn't spoken to her in a few weeks.

Our talking progressed. For context, I hadn't fucked in, what, 4-5 months?! I wanted to see it, in person. Nope, not online. If this was to be true, I needed to view it through my own submissively brown eyes.

It took two weeks of talking, followed up by a coffee date. We met up a second time, and as charming as Daniel was, I wanted what was beneath his pants. At the end of the date, I kissed him. Leaning him into my petite, 5"3 frame, I whispered in his ear, "I'm not looking for anything serious. It's been too long since I've given myself to a man."

I went into this date prepared. For me; my pussy was shaved, I was wearing the most beautiful matching royal green underwear, and I'd purposely abstained from using my vibrator for 4 nights in a row.

I'd heard the term, 'Size Queen'. To quench my thirst, I guess I had to embrace it. With practise, I'd managed to deep throat my 6" dildo. It's a thick one too. I'd sucker it to my bedroom wardrobe mirror and then watch as my eyes watered, along with my gushing wet pussy.

For context, going into this, I had a statistic that very few women will ever possess. Every guy I've given head to, all 19 of them, have finished. My usual go-to was them blowing their load onto my tits. For the special ones, I'd look into their lust filled eyes as I swallowed every drop.

Here I was, sat beside Daniel on his sofa. He moved my medium length brunette locks from around my neck and kissed around. I felt his strong, large hand caress my inner thighs, making me want to throw my jeans to the floor. Was it too soon to massage his crotch?

I looked down, noticing an evident bulge. My heart raced, much like a gym bunny putting in a shift on a cross trainer. My breathing intensified and I knew I was blushing.

Confidently looking me in the eye, "please say if you want to stop."

Fuck, I wanted him even more, as I responded, "No, I want you, Daniel. I don't go all the wa..."

Daniel interrupted me, "we certainly don't have to. I wasn't expecting that."

I took my shot, predicting the outcome as a yes, and I pitched, "I'd like to get on my knees for you. Would you like that?"

I didn't even know I could speak that submissively. I must've sounded like an angel.

"I'd absolutely love that." Daniel replied smirking.

Being a gentleman, he placed a pillow on the floor. Kissing around his jeans, I flirted, "you feel like you've got one hell of a bulge!"

Laughing, no words left his mouth.

I pulled his jeans down, seeing a handsome pair of grey Calvin Klein boxers. I noticed a sweet, discrete helping of pre cum oozing through.

"Somebody's happy to see me." I mumbled, quickly realising I needed to set myself apart from the other girls. In my head, that sounded kinda basic.

Pulling his Calvin's down, my jaw couldn't help but meet the floor. Holy. Fucking. Shit. Hayley wasn't lying. I looked at it, then at Daniel, then back to it. For the first time ever, my mouth went slightly dry. I was nervous, yet outrageously horny.

"That is the biggest fucking cock I've ever seen in my life. Like, seriously, EVER!" I moaned.

"Are you up to the challenge?" Daniel grinned.

This time, it was me that kept quiet. It's not always your words that have to do the talking. I tied my hair up in a bun, understood I was built for this, and got to work. I was no amateur. My mouth was legendary. The type of lips that a man would experience and masturbate over, weeks, month, and maybe years later.

I implemented my usual tactics, although considered that this dick, an absolute whopper, would require a unique approach on top of those. I would say, and I mean it, no 'girl stats' here, that Daniel was a mammoth 9" long. I'd say this thickness was above average, but it was the length that was King.

I removed my top, purposely keeping my bra on. Oh, no, I'm not shy. I'm a double D and I love it. I build the layers. Daniel, propped up on the couch, felt my soft lips plant the sloppiest kisses over his head. Tasting his pre cum, I'd determined I'd be a well behaved cum hoover when all was said and done.

I had work to do.

Licking the back of his head, the frenulum, I slowly jerked off his cock. Daniel had a foreskin, which I refer to as a pleasure enhancer. Gliding my small hands up and down it, I gave him what he wanted to hear, "it's a definite two hander!"

I caressed his ever-growing balls. I licked along his Subway sandwich-long cock. I was in awe of it. I could tell him its the biggest cock I've ever had in my mouth, which would be true, although he'd heard that many times before me and would many times after.

I use two hands with I give. One for jerking, one for feeling. Daniel liked his immaculate balls played with. His body language told the story. Listen to what a guy tells you without talking. His jerk-reaction hip thrusts, the moaning, the passion in his eyes.

Sloppy head is good head. A firm grip, with loose lips, is my motto. Take that in. It works, and reading this, you know it. I upped my tempo, implementing something alongside that - visuals.

My bra came off. My double D's; symmetrical, perky, and with erect nipples were stealing the show. I kissed Daniel's inner thighs, testing the waters down below. I'm no stranger to tonguing a guy's ass. Yeah, I'll go where most women won't. I sensed he didn't want it, and he pulled me back up high.

Another party trick, I did my very best to deep throat. In fact, I did better than many would. Most wouldn't even attempt to ride the biggest rollercoaster in the park. I'm there at the very front, lining up to go again. I hate that I couldn't master it. I managed probably 80% of it. The base of his cock looked in reach.

"Fuck, nobody gets that far down. They don't even try." said Daniel.

I stood up, turned around and exposed my favourite asset. My plump, gym-built cheeks. They'd swallowed up my dark green thong, like they do any pair of panties. I grinded my wet pussy onto Daniel's lap, slowly jerking him off with my educated right hand.

I returned to my knees, knowing he could see my ass from a now aerial POV. I'm glad Daniel stood up, why, because I'd be making his knees buckle in the next few moments.

"You're deserving." I moaned.

"Of what exactly?" Daniel grinned.

I stuck my tongue out, smiling.

"I bet you produce the biggest fucking loads. Don't you? You do, don't you? Prove it, Daniel. Cum down my slutty, little throat." I chirped up.

"Your confidence is so sexy - and I'm so close!" He replied, doing his best to prolong the pleasure.

"Fill my mouth and I'll swallow it all. I promise, without hesitation. I love cum, and Daniel, I want yours. If I like a guy, he unlocks 'true slut mode'. So fill my mou..." I noticed his legs give way.

I sealed my lips around his cock, two inches or so down. I braced myself as an influx of sweet, rapidly pumped cum oozed into my expertly trained mouth. My record was still in tact, as I smoothly swallowed velvety rope after velvety rope.

"You taste really good, by the way." I winked, massaging my boobs and scooping up the few drops that made their way south towards my chin.

"You look like the most sweet, innocent girl. I... I'm speechless." Daniel told me, going further to label me, "you're a legitimate Blowjob Queen."