Teen Whore Gets Used

Story Info
Olivia auditions for a movie, ends up covered in cum.
3.9k words
4.21
60.3k
100
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was midnight and technically Olivia's 18th birthday. She was in her room listening to the latest teen popstar and putting the finishing touches on her makeup. Olivia wore a mini skirt and her Valley High School t-shirt that she'd cut into a crop top. She was only 5'1 and not even 100lbs. Her tits were perky but small.

She curled her brown hair and looked at herself in the mirror. Olivia had over a million followers on TikTok. She was one of those girls who danced to whatever song was popular and occasionally made serious videos about feminism and sexual harassment whenever the topic was in the news. She'd gotten a few brand deals and had actually made more than $70,000 over the past year. But Olivia wasn't content being an influencer. She saw herself as a real celebrity. She certainly looked the part -- nails and hair always done, makeup always perfect. She always wore the right outfit, always carried herself with confidence. Olivia wanted to be an actress, a real one. She'd actually been messaging with Paul Allen on TikTok, the agent who'd given Jennifer Lawrence her start back in the day. She was going to Paul's studio tonight and he was actually considering her for a new movie! She'd been hoping for this kind of break for months but Paul had this policy that he wouldn't work with girls under 18 for whatever reason. Now that she was minutes into her 18th birthday, Olivia was finally ready for her big break.

All dolled up and ready, Olivia walked over to her bedroom window and opened it. She looked down at her driveway and saw her Uber waiting. Her parents would never let her out this late so the only option was to sneak out. She'd done this a couple times in the past, usually to see a boy or hit up a high school party. She swung her legs out the window and jumped onto the roof of the garage. Olivia always got a good hit of adrenaline doing stuff like this. The Uber driver must've thought she was a maniac. The girl took a deep breath then jumped the rest of the way down.

She got into the Uber. "For Olivia?" She asked as the driver started for downtown. Olivia watched her suburban neighborhood fade behind her as skyscrapers came into view. She twiddled her thumbs nervously. There was no way she wasn't gonna get this role, right? She was beautiful and one hell of an actress. She'd done a million school plays and was even vice president of her high school drama club. The casting being at midnight right as soon as she turned 18 seemed to be a good sign, too. Mr. Allen must've been really excited to cast her as soon as possible.

The car pulled up in front of a huge office building. Olivia got out of the car and took a deep breath. This was her chance. No more dancing for views on TikTok. She was in the big leagues now.

The guy at the front desk seemed to be expecting her. "18th floor," he said. She walked nervously to the elevator and rode all the way up. "You're a star, Olivia. You're a star Olivia," she said to herself.

Paul Allen was waiting for her when the elevator doors opened. He stood at 6'5 and wore a full suit. He was the picture of professionalism, his beard and mustache were trimmed, his tie was perfectly straight. "Olivia! Can't believe I'm finally meeting you," he said, shaking the girl's hand. She'd been all over his TikTok For You page for almost a year now. "Right this way, feel free to take a seat." He ushered her past where the receptionist would usually sit and brought her into the main room where a couch, professional lights, and what looked like a television camera were already set up. There were desks and offices with glass walls, but of course no one else was there at that time of night.

"I'm so happy to meet you, Mr. Allen," the girl said, trying to sound confident. She sat down on the black leather couch. Mr. Allen remained standing and stood at somewhat of a distance.

"I'm a big big fan of yours, Olivia and I'm glad we could make this work. Now before we do anything, I'd like to check your ID just to make sure you're 18. You can never be too careful these days," he chuckled nonchalantly.

"Of course," Olivia nodded, fishing the ID out of her purse and handing it to Mr. Allen. He inspected it closely, then smiled.

"So you've been 18 for all of 35 minutes. Perfect." He plopped down next to Olivia, seemingly more comfortable now that he'd verified the young girl's age. "Now, Olivia, I have to admit I've seen every single one of your TikToks twice at this point. And I've been following you over the past year. You have something truly special. And I'm not just talking about beauty. I've seen some of your videos where you talk seriously about the sexual harassment young girls such as yourself face, and you've really moved me, sweetheart. Feminism is so important and I appreciate how much of a feisty young feminist you are. So when I got this script I immediately thought of you." Mr. Allen gestured toward the thick script that sat on the coffee table. "It's all about feminism and a young girl showing the world just how twisted the dreaded patriarchy can be. You're perfect for the lead role, Olivia. You're sexy, you can speak on feminism, and you have almost a million fans who are mostly men aged 30-45 who would just love to see you in this kind of role!"

Olivia was so excited that her cheeks turned red. She couldn't believe it, she was finally getting her big break!

"Now, acting is a very serious business, Olivia. And before we go any further I'm going to need you to sign a contract." Mr. Allen handed the girl a stack of paperwork. Olivia looked overwhelmed trying to flip through it. "It's totally standard, just a nondisclosure agreement saying that you won't talk about anything that happened during this audition or anything at all related to me, this office, or the film. There's also a small part where you have to consent to everything that happens while filming. I thought I'd be nice and just tell you about that part instead of surprising you with it later. It's totally standard in the industry. Some of the scenes for this film may be a bit graphic since the movie is going to be rated R and we don't want anyone thinking the scenes are real or that you didn't agree to them. Does that make sense sweetheart?"

Olivia tried to read the contract, but none of the legal jargon made sense to her. She hadn't even graduated high school yet. How was she supposed to understand an adult contract?

"Don't I need like a lawyer to look over all of this? I'm sorry I just don't understand what some of this stuff means," Olivia spoke up. She was flipping through the contract's pages, still trying to decipher some of the words.

"A lawyer?" Mr. Allen looked serious. "Fine, then. You can have a lawyer look over it but I guess we're done for tonight. We can't move forward until this is signed. I have a bunch of auditions with other teen girls in the morning, anyway. I guess I should head home." Mr. Allen stood up and pretended to gather his things.

"Wait! That's not what I meant...I...I'll just sign."

"Great!" Mr. Allen handed Olivia a pen, and walked toward the camera as she signed. "Now just to cover all of our bases I'm going to need you to do one more thing." He got behind the camera and flipped a switch. A red light came on. "We're recording now, Olivia, and I just want you to state your name and say, I just turned 18 and I consent to everything that's involved with the making of this movie."

Olivia was eager to do what she was told. She knew all of this was a bit weird, but she didn't want to miss out on her dream.

"My name is Olivia, I just turned 18 half an hour ago and I consent to everything that's involved with the making of this movie."

"Perfect!" Mr. Allen announced. The camera was still rolling. "So now for the audition. You can go ahead and pick up that script, sweetie. We'll start on page 18. I have my own copy here and I'll read for Mr. Peters. You read for Jade."

Olivia picked up the script and flipped to page 18. She read over some of the words. Mr. Allen was right, this stuff was pretty graphic.

"You can go ahead and get started, cupcake. At the top of page 18," Mr. Allen said, still standing by the camera.

Olivia took a deep breath. She was a little nervous, but this was her shot at the big leagues.

"A joke? Is that what you call it when you leer at us and make inappropriate comments about our bodies and clothes? When you touch us without our permission and invade our personal space?"

Mr. Allen smirked. He was impressed with this girl. She was really putting her all into this. So sassy and acting like a brat.

"Oh, please," Mr. Allen bellowed. "You're exaggerating. I don't do any of those things. And even if I did, it's not a big deal. It's harmless and normal. It's how men and women interact."

"Harmless and normal? It's sexual harassment! It's illegal and immoral."


"Illegal and immoral?" Mr. Allen yelled, surprising the young girl. "According to whom? According to some biased and outdated laws and codes? According to some radical group of activists? According to some hysterical and irrational woman and girls?"

"According to the law and the code of conduct of this school!" Little Olivia matched Paul's energy and raised her voice. "Girls have the right to exist without being harassed, discriminated against, or abused by men like you!"


"Don't make me laugh," Mr. Allen let out a genuine chuckle. "Those are just excuses that women use to play the victim and get sympathy. Teen girls aren't oppressed, they are privileged. They have more rights and opportunities than men, and they abuse that to their advantage."

"How can you say that? Women are still paid less than men, they are still subjected to violence and rape, they are still judged by their appearance and not their ambition, they are still expected to conform to unrealistic standards of beauty."

"Those are all myths and lies. Total feminist propaganda. Girls are not paid less, they are paid according to their low merit. They are not underrepresented, they simply are not qualified for leadership positions." Mr. Allen was getting animated. He wasn't even reading from the script anymore as he stepped toward the tiny teen. "They are not subjected to violence and rape, they are the ones who provoke it. And they are not judged by their appearance, you are the ones who obsess over it and use it to manipulate grown men!"

"You're so wrong I don't even know where to begin! You're a bigot and a bully!"

Mr. Allen stood directly over the girl. He leaned down and looked her in the eyes.

"And you're a feminist slut troublemaker. You're barely fucking 18. You have no respect for authority or grown men!"

"How dare you--"

Mr. Allen loudly spit in Olivia's face.

The girl looked disgusted and confused.

"I'm a method actor, sweetheart you're just gonna have to roll with it. It's called improvising."

Olivia wiped her face.

"No don't break character, cupcake, a teen girl in this situation would submit to the grown male and keep his spit on her face as a sign of respect." He gazed down at her looking totally serious. "Here let's try it again. Feminist slut!" He yelled, again spitting in the teen's face.

Ashley took a couple shallow breaths and looked up at the man who she respected so much. The man who was taking a chance on her. She was going to get this part no matter what it took. She let the grown man's saliva dribble down her face.

"How dare you call me that! There's nothing wrong with being a feminist and standing up for a woman's right to --"

Mr. Allen grabbed the girl's throat. "You mean girl, right? Cause you're definitely not a woman." He was totally off script at this point. "You've been 18 for all of 30 seconds and you're calling yourself a woman." Mr. Allen let out a belly laugh.

"Nothing wrong with being a feminist and standing up for a woman's right to..." Olivia looked up from her script when she heard a zipping sound. Mr. Allen was taking off his pants!

"This is called improv, sweetie. I'm just feeling out what a real life teacher would do in this situation if he had a slut student disrespecting him."

Mr. Allen pulled his pants and underwear all the way off. Olivia was shocked and didn't know what do. Paul's hard hairy adult cock bobbed up and down right above her.

"This is totally normal, sweetheart, so don't freak out. I know you're young and dumb but this is an adult movie and we have these kinds of scenes. You might as well get used to it now that you just turned 18." The more he talked the harder his cock got. It was the fattest cock Olivia had ever seen. She'd only had sex once and she couldn't imagine that fitting inside her. She didn't even think she could get her hands around it.

"Mr. Allen I don't think I can do this..."

"Nonsense, Olivia! I know you can be a great actress. Just relax, this is just like any other scene. You have to be a grown up, this is all part of the movie industry!" His cock stuck out boldly as he talked, his thick pubic hair trailing down his tree trunk legs.

Olivia realized he was right. She'd seen plenty of movies with sex scenes. She tried to calm herself. If she really wanted to be an actress, this was the job. She looked down at the script and continued, her voice shaky.

"A woman's right to exist. You're a sexist pig and I swear to god I'm gonna get you fired!"

"You're totally delusional," Mr. Allen began. Olivia couldn't help but stare at his cock. It was just so fucking big. "You've been brainwashed by feminist radicals who hate men and want to destroy society!" Paul leaned forward so that his cockhead pressed against the girl's lips. Precum spread on her teen lips like lip gloss. Olivia immediately turned her head away, but tried to keep calm. "I didn't sexually harass you. It's totally natural to touch a teen who's openly inviting men to grope her. Besides, you're literally in high school. What do you know about sexual harassment? Sounds like you've sucked a lot of cock. Little teen whore." Paul again leaned forward and rubbed his adult cock on the teen's lips. This time when the girl tried to pull away he grabbed her by the back of the head and forcibly rubbed his hard penis on her face. "You wanna be a fucking actress, huh?" He was getting aggressive.

Olivia was so confused. Every time she breathed she was forced to take in Mr. Allen's musky male scent. This wasn't what she thought it was going to be.

"What do you think a grown adult teacher would do in this situation?" Paul asked. "He'd make her suck his cock right? I mean she's a total whore disrespecting a grown man. He'd totally just grab her like this." Mr. Allen held the girls head so her lips were right against his prick. "And he'd force her to take it. Now just open up your mouth, princess. This is just method acting, this is how all the teen actresses get their start."

Olivia wanted this chance so bad. She figured if she just submitted and did what he said he'd still cast her. But she knew what this was. He tricked her, making her come to the office after midnight on her 18th birthday with no one around and a camera rolling.

She opened her mouth.

Mr. Allen immediately shoved his prick inside, gaging the girl. It was so warm and wet inside the teen's mouth. The grown male groaned and pushed further inside even though the teen was slapping his huge hairy thighs and begging him to slow down.

"You little TikTok whore!" He yelled. "You know grown men jack off to those videos, right? You in those skimpy fucking outfits dancing like you're so innocent. That's probably why you make them you barely legal fucking slut. I've been watching you for so long now just waiting to get a shot at your teen throat. All your little videos on feminism and teen whores getting raped. All those likes you're getting are from grown adult men who get off on girls getting owned and abused. Don't you know that you dumb fucking teenager? You dumb fucking high school slut!" Mr. Allen was balls deep in the girl's throat now as she gagged and spit up and fucking struggled to take it. His pubic hair tickled her nose as his balls slapped her chin over and over. He put her in her fucking place. The teen who just turned 18 half an hour ago.

Mr. Allen pulled out and let the girl catch her breath. He looked down at the ruined teen and the sloppy mess that he had made. Olivia's makeup was ruined and her mascara was running. Her face was totally covered in her own spit.

Paul took off his suit jacket and tie and proceeded to unbutton his shirt. His broad, hairy chest was exposed. He was so much larger than the little bimbo wannabe actress.


Olivia let a few tears fall, but she didn't want to let this man break her. Yes, the whole situation was humiliating but she still saw that light at the end of the tunnel: her big break.

"I'll get you in this movie, Olivia, don't you worry. But I'm gonna need you to take your top off and bend down on the couch face down ass up. You're probably used to that by now." He said crudely. Without looking up at him, Olivia began removing her top. "Valley High School," Mr. Allen read her shirt. "Probably for the best you don't advertise what high school you go to in this video. Don't want any cunny hungry pervs showing up at your high school."

Olivia still had her skirt on. She got on her knees on the couch and bent over just like Mr. Allen asked. The pervy casting agent got behind the teen on the couch. He flipped up the girl's skirt and moved her panties to the side with his thick fingers.

"Of course you're totally bald down there. And it looks like..." Mr. Allen grazed the teen's pussy lips with his finger, "you're totally fucking wet." He chuckled. "Guess that feminism bullshit went out the window when you got handled by a real man. Getting facefucked get you hot, princess?" Olivia didn't say anything. Paul glanced at the clock. 12:54. "You haven't even been 18 for an hour and here you are bent over a casting couch about to get pounded by a guy in his 40s. Just couldn't wait, could you?"

Mr. Allen looked down at Olivia's winking asshole. He spit a glob of saliva on it and rubbed lightly. He gripped his fat bulging prick and aimed it for the teen's balloon knot. As soon as it touched her little virgin asshole Olivia started freaking out. Thrashing her arms everywhere and trying to get up. But Mr. Allen was a grown adult male. And she was just a tiny teen. He pushed her down. Hard. Grabbed her arms and forcefully held them behind her back.

"Wait! Wait! Not there! Put it in my pussy! Put it in my pussy!"

"You already consented, remember cupcake? And I got it on video." Paul began to force his adult cock into the girl's asshole with only his saliva as lube. "You look like a little porn star," he said through gritted teeth. It was a tight fucking fit. "Is that what you are, sweetie? A little fucking TikTok porn star? Porn for grown men. This is what all those slutty fucking dance moves over the past year get you. They get you fucking raped you piece of trash!" Paul shoved home, groaning all the way. His fat cock found it's way all the way inside Olivia's forbidden little asshole. Goddamn she was tight.

Paul began to fuck the girl properly. Olivia felt so violated. She should've been worrying about what dress she was going to wear to prom, but here she was getting put in her place by a man old enough to be her father. She was nothing more than a brood mare.

"You're so fucking young. I have a teen daughter your age!" Paul yelled as he worked his cock in and out of her. He couldn't believe he was totally overpowering this girl. This girl he'd discovered on his For You page so long ago dancing like a total whore. This is what happens when teen girls tease grown men on the internet. "You wanna be a star you little slut? Smile for the fucking camera." Mr. Allen reached over and stuck his fingers in the girls mouth. Hooked his fingers in her mouth and made her fucking smile for the camera as he pounded her for all she was worth.

12