Blowjobs by Bicycle Pt. 08

Story Info
Man with an urge delivers pleasure by bike.
6.7k words
4.62
2.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This is a fictional story. All the characters are consenting adults (over 18 years old).

Mike is a normal middle-aged, married male who has been fighting bisexual urges for a while.

The heat and humidity of the summer of '23 has caused Mike's desires and cravings to grow to an uncontrollable level.

Mike starts looking online for men who could satisfy his urge and finds "T", a married guy who wants his cock sucked on a regular basis.

In Part 4 and 5 of our stories, Mike connected with Dennis. Dennis is about 40 minutes away by bicycle and he lives in an upscale townhome on the shores of Lake Ann.

Because of his medical enhancement, Dennis can stay hard even after he ejaculates. Mike took advantage and stayed to suck out a second load from Dennis's big uncut cock.

In Part 6, Mike had a busy schedule. He rode his bicycle to Dennis's house first and then he rode to T's house. Mike was surprised by T's wife L who barged in while Mike had T's cock in his throat. L then proceeded to stay and direct the meeting. T instructed Mike to call L "Mistress" when addressing her.

In Part 7, he returned to T's house and ended up being dominated by both T and his crazy, but hot wife.

It is now Thursday. Mike has a standing schedule with Dennis for every Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday. He has also committed to T and Mistress L to ride over every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

In a little over a week, Mike has been able to schedule himself for 7 days a week. It was exciting but also a little concerning. Mike is planning to visit Dennis at 1 p.m. today. Dennis took the liberty of inviting a friend after reading Mike's second ad looking for more clients.

*/

Thursday Morning

I was working at my desk, focused on a transaction that would potentially put me at 150% of plan for the quarter. The commission check from this deal would be nearly six-figures; there was a lot riding on how I drove it to close over the next 10 days or so.

In the back of my mind was the gnawing reminder of my lunchtime obligations. How could I have let my dark urges pull me this deep so fast, I wondered. I was now committing at least 90 minutes a day, over every lunch hour, to ride the trails, stopping along the way to suck strange men's cocks. This was not normal behavior, and I knew it.

Now, Dennis had invited another stranger to join us during our standing 1 o'clock meeting. I had no idea who this man was, but I knew that Dennis was going to stay true to his plan.

"Are you fucking crazy?" the voice in my head shouted, "this isn't just reckless, it could actually be dangerous."

The voice wasn't wrong. I only knew Dennis as a middle-aged weirdo who liked to take Viagra recreationally and watch porn all day. It turned me on that he was uncut and that he could cum multiple times in a single session. But I wondered if he was conspiring with this second man on a nefarious plan they would spring on me once I was under their control.

At the same time, I was incredibly curious about sucking two men at the same time. I had never experienced a threesome with two men before, and my arousal was clouding my judgement.

"Will they both cum more than once?" I wondered, as I mindlessly banged out an internal email, "I wonder what this second guy looks like."

Departure Time Approaches

The morning passed quickly; I had a 40-minute ride to Dennis's meaning that I would need to leave about 12:15 to make it there on time. My arousal had completely extinguished any concern I had about the safety of meeting two strange men with the promise of blowing them both. Instead, I was sporting a raging hard-on under my desk as I wrapped up another call.

At noon, I headed upstairs to change into my swimsuit for the ride to Dennis's place. I put on my small blue swimsuit with the yellow waistband and looked at myself in the mirror. My bulging hard-on was easily noticeable pushing against the tight fabric of my suit. My arousal continued to grow as I considered the 40-minute ride on the public trails.

I headed downstairs, put on my sneakers, and headed out to my bike. As I left my driveway and rode through my neighborhood to my familiar trails, I was very excited about the surprise third man who was waiting for me at Dennis's. I wondered what he looked like, how old he was, and most important, what his cock was like. As these thoughts raced through my mind, my arousal grew as did the tent in my swimsuit. I looked down at my swimsuit as I rode, and my fear was confirmed. My cock was fully extended, making an obscene tent in my swimsuit as I rode the trails.

Once again, it was well into the nineties with ninety percent humidity. Beads of sweat were forming on my brow and back. I kept an eye on the horizon, hoping that I would have the trail to myself since I was clearly indecent.

"On your left!", someone yelled, and then I saw an amateur Lance Armstrong whiz by me on the trail.

It was a cycling chic out for a training ride. She was wearing her official riding kit, which included tight white cycling shorts. I wondered if she knew that her white cycling shorts allowed me to see more of her ass than she intended. Maybe she was an exhibitionist as well, I thought. I was certain, however, that she wasn't riding to meet two strange men to suck their cocks to completion. That was my new pastime, and I was certain I was the only one doing it.

Wardrobe Malfunction

I watched the female cyclist disappear on the trails ahead of me as her speed was more than double mine. I was again alone on the path; just me, my bike, and my small, tented swimsuit. My cock was pressing so hard against the fabric of my swimsuit that it was starting to feel uncomfortable. If I weren't in public, I'd let my cock out over the top of my waistband to relieve the pressure until my cock deflated. That wasn't really an option out here on the trails.

Another minute went by, and my mind was drawn back to the discomfort in crotch. I looked ahead on the path and then craned my neck to look behind me. Once I was certain I was all alone on the trail, I reached down and pulled open the top of my swimsuit allowing my hard cock to spring into the open. I was happy with the relief but also aroused by my public exhibitionism. It turned me on that I was riding on the public trails with my cock out for all to see. The added risk pushed my libido into a new range; the lust it created fueled my increased pace as I rode toward Dennis and the mystery stranger.

I had about 10 minutes left on my ride, and I challenged myself to see how long I could ride with my cock on display. I wondered if I could make it all the way to Dennis's like this, I committed myself to that target and rode on. I had a little less than a mile until I'd be making the turn onto Dennis's street. I wondered if I had the guts to display my dick to the world all the way to Dennis's door.

As the minutes passed, I became more comfortable with my dick completely exposed. I reached down to my suite to take things further and worked to pull my balls out as well. My balls hung out for a second, but the pedaling action of my legs caused them to get drawn back in and the chaffing feeling was very unpleasant. I went back to my original plan and just let my dick protrude in the breeze with my balls covered.

"Should I just go all in and take off my suit for the last half-mile?" my pervert mind wondered, "what's the worst that could happen if I got caught?"

I couldn't believe I was letting myself think this way. I had a family and a career to think about. If I was arrested for indecent exposure, all of that would come crashing down.

"Yeah, but what are the chances you're going to get caught?" my pervert mind continued, "besides, your cock is already clearly visible, all that's left to show is your ass."

My perverted mind had a point, I was already taking most of the risk as it was. However, I could quickly pull my cock back into my suit if needed. If I took my suit off, I would not have time to recover if someone unexpectedly appeared on the trail.

"Do it! Take it off," my perverted mind dared me, "you know you've been wanting this, now's your chance."

I started to slow my pace, looking or a place to pull over and pull off my suit.

"Why are you looking for cover," my perverted mind questioned, "you're going to be naked in public anyway, just stop here and do it!"

My mind was buzzing as I was about to stop and take the plunge into full on public nudity. I had less than a half mile to Dennis's place, it would take about 5 minutes to get there; 3 minutes if I rode as fast as I could.

I looked both directions on the path and ensured I had it all to myself. With shaking hands, I placed my thumbs under my waistband and quickly pulled my suit down, exposing myself to the world.

A New Milestone is Reached

I was fully naked in public; the risk and the audacity had my cock engulfed and throbbing. I placed my suit on the bike seat and sat on it to ensure I wouldn't lose it. I looked ahead and started pedaling toward my destination. My hard cock pointing like the needle on a compass.

A minute passed and I reached down with one hand to stroke my raging hard-on. I couldn't believe how perverted I felt. I was intoxicated with lust and perversion; it was a dangerous combination. As the second minute passed, I could see the turn onto the street to Dennis's in the distance; it was maybe 400 yards away.

Just past the turn, I spotted a jogger on the trail. At that distance, I couldn't tell if it was a man or a woman. It did look, however, like the jogger was going in the same direction, so I would turn off before I reached them. I slowed my pace thinking about how I would quickly dismount and cover myself if needed. It was exhilarating but terrifying at the same time.

I didn't want to ride leisurely down Dennis's Street naked; I wanted to enter the street at maximum speed so that I would only be visible for a second or two before I got to his back patio door. Once I was certain the jogger was past my exit, I increased my pace to maximum as I exited the path into the sunlight and onto the street.

My heart was pounding in my chest as I quickly rode past the row houses and then turned to go behind them so I could enter Dennis's place from his patio. I walked my bike to the patio and saw a post-it note on the door.

The post-it note said, "Door's unlocked, we're upstairs."

Double Trouble

The coolness of the air-conditioning caused temporary chills as I walked upstairs, following the sound of voices and porno in the background. As I reached the top of the stairs, I saw Dennis and another man sitting on the couch. Both of them were sporting a hard-on. The new man looked Latin; but the feature that most caught my eye was the pillar of flesh that rose from his lap.

"Oh, you're here," Dennis said, getting up from the couch, his cock cantilevered out from his torso.

"Rick, this is Mike, the boy I told you about," Dennis said to the new man while he gestured toward me.

"Hi Rick," I said, holding out my hand for a handshake.

"Dennis tells me you've been riding over here to suck his cock almost every day," Rick said, reaching up to shake my hand, "he invited me over to help you satisfy your urges."

"I gave Rick one of my blue pills about 20 minutes ago when he got here," Dennis said, pointing to Rick's erect cock, "looks like it's working!"

"I'll say," I answered, "that thing looks like it's almost 9 inches."

"It's a little over eight and a half," Rick answered, "sometimes I think it looks bigger because it's uncut."

"We should both be able to give you a couple loads, Mike," Dennis said, "hopefully that can hold you over until you stop back on Saturday."

My mind was lost in a cloud of perversion and lust. Two weeks ago, sucking a cock was a fantasy, now I was going to suck two guys twice in a single meeting. I was already horny as I'd ever been because I had ridden the last mile naked. Now I was almost vibrating with arousal at the thought of performing a blow-bang for this duo of Viagra fueled men.

"How do you want to do this?" I asked, my voice shaking with anticipation, "how about I lie on my back and rest my head on the arm rest of the couch?"

"That'll work," Dennis said, gesturing toward the couch, "when do you have to leave?"

"I need to be on my way back by 2 so I'm home before 3," I answered, "that gives us about an hour."

"Plenty of time," Dennis laughed, "let's get going. Rick, be my guest you can go first."

Once I was lying on my back with my head hung over the armchair of the couch, Rick stepped up and pushed my head down so my chin was even with my chest. This lined up my throat giving him a clear shot to go deep.

Rick stepped up and rested his big cock in my neck and let his balls hang right against my face. Then he marked the end of his cock with his finger, and he was pointing just below my collar bone.

"I hope I don't stab him in the heart," Rick laughed, "my cock is going to bottom out somewhere in his chest."

Rick's huge ball sack was resting on my face, I could smell his scent and it was clear that he had showered before he arrived. His balls hung almost over my eyes; they were enormous. Given the size, I was certain that he would be releasing huge loads, I was a little worried about my ability to handle him.

Submitting to Both

Rick stepped back and lined his cock up with my open mouth. Then, he slowly entered and guided his stiff cock to the back of my throat. He paused there for a second and let out a low moan. He kept applying pressure until the head of his cock popped into my throat and then he kept going until he was balls deep, with his balls resting against my nose and eyes.

"Oh fuck," Rick moaned, "I love white boys who can throat my big Latin cock."

Rick took short strokes while he was in deep, using the tightness of my throat to stimulate his shaft. I was working to manage my breathing so I wouldn't pass out when Rick's cock blocked my airway. I was already at peak arousal when I arrived, because I had ridden naked for approximately the last mile. Now, with a hung Latin I met 5 minutes ago fucking my throat, I was about to blow my load.

I reached down and started stroking my shaft while Rick took long steady strokes balls deep. I was in a frenzy, moaning from my pending orgasm and from the aggressive face-fuck that Rick was delivering. I started to spasm as I released a column of ejaculate into the air. It landed across my stomach, up my chest with some even landing on my throat.

"You made him cum!" Dennis laughed, "he clearly likes what you're doing."

"If I keep fucking him like this, I won't be far behind him," Rick moaned, "he's taking it like a champ!"

"Yeah, once I taught him to deepthroat, he's been great at it ever since," Dennis said with pride, "Taking mine is one thing, but he seems to have no trouble taking the full length of your monster either."

Rick was groaning as he made each stroke now, I knew he was getting close, and I prepared myself to drown when those huge balls released their payload.

"We're going to fill you up, boy," Rick sneered as he fucked with full force, "get ready to swallow for me."

"Holy fuck!" Rick said, as I felt his cock start to throb in my throat, "swallow, boy, drink my cum!"

I had no choice, Rick's cock was buried in my throat, it didn't matter if I swallowed or not, his cock head was just inches away from the opening to my stomach. Rick continued to spasm for what seemed like 10 minutes. When he was done, he pulled back and left the tip of his cock in my mouth so I could suck him clean. After I did, he slapped me on the side of the head to let me know he was finished for now.

Dennis couldn't wait to take his turn in my throat. As soon as Rick pulled out, Dennis stepped up guided his shaved cock into my mouth and then down my throat. I was in a sexual fog adjusting to having these two men use my mouth to get themselves off. I felt ashamed lying there naked, covered in my own cum, allowing a second man to use my throat without hesitation.

"You've lost your mind," the voice in my head screamed, "no self-respecting human being would allow themselves to be objectified like this. Even a street whore wouldn't allow herself to be used like this without getting paid handsomely."

The shame fell on me like a heavy blanket. My face was flush as I was embarrassed by how low I had let myself go. But I couldn't stop it now. Dennis had reached his cruising rhythm; his balls were slapping my face as he took long strokes into my throat. Every 5th or 6th stroke, he would pause at full depth and let his balls rest on my face, adding further humiliation.

"You're such a good little cum slut," Dennis hissed, "you just love keeping our balls empty for us, don't you?"

"MmHmm," I answered from below him, my voice muffled by the cock in my throat.

I felt someone lifting my legs up and climbing on to the couch. Then I felt two hands grabbing my ass cheeks.

"He's got a tight ass too," Rick interjected, "can we fuck him?"

"He says he doesn't fuck," Dennis answered as he continued to face fuck me at the other end.

"The boy volunteers to ride over her, and shows up naked in your living room," Rick observed, "what's he going to do if we fuck him, report us to the cops?"

"Look, let's take as much of his throat as we can today, and we can talk about fucking him another time," Dennis proposed.

"My cock's hard now," Rick countered, "I think we should spit-roast him."

Something about the two strangers talking about fucking me like I was an inanimate object got me very aroused again. I reached down and grabbed my cock. To my surprise, it was already hard as a rock again. I felt Rick's large cock pressing against my anus and panicked. I pushed back on Dennis's thighs so I could speak.

"No!" I shouted, as I sat up to address Rick, "I'm not gay, I don't fuck!"

"Well, I don't know what you are, but you sure aren't straight," Rick answered, "I just came down your throat and it made you cum, so I think you liked it."

"Damn, I was just about to unload in him," Dennis complained, "just let me finish, Rick, and we can discuss it."

Dennis pulled my head back down and shoved his hard cock back into my throat. He started taking deep, rapid strokes that shook my head every time he bottomed out.

"Fuck yeah, here it comes!" Dennis moaned, "I love cumming down your throat, boy."

I lied there swallowing my second load of the day from Dennis. I knew as soon as he was done, Rick would likely step back up to face-fuck me a second time. I had hoped the discussion about fucking me was over. As Dennis's orgasm finished, he squeezed out the last few drops of his semen into my mouth and then slapped my face with his cock.

"On your knees bitch," Rick said, gruffly, as he grabbed my hair and put me into the position he wanted, "good cocksuckers should kneel in front of their superiors."

I liked being naked and, on my knees, while I sucked another man's cock. It displayed a level of submission that really turned me on. As I knelt on the floor, the cum that I had shot all over my stomach and neck started to ooze down my body. The sensation of feeling myself covered in cum while trying to suck out more was obscene. This was the most deviant behavior I had ever displayed; it was exhilarating.

Rick was using his big hard cock like a baseball bat. He was swinging it into my face, slapping me with his man meat while he laughed.

"Look at you, on your knees, with your mouth open, waiting for me to feed you more cum," Rick sneered, "what kind of man would allow another man to do this to him?"

Dennis watched from his seat on the couch as Rick continued his verbal abuse.

12