Blowjobs by Bicycle Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jack yourself off again, boy," Rick growled, "I want you to cum again when you swallow my next load."

I reached down and grabbed my cock. The shaft was just as rigid as it was when I arrived. Clearly, Rick's derogatory words were fueling my arousal. I don't know why, but I loved it when Rick talked to me like that. My right hand was stroking up and down my shaft as Rick grabbed both sides of my head to give himself full control. Rick dragged me over toward the large kitchen patio doors that led out to the deck.

"I want you to suck me by the window, in front of the whole world," Rick hissed, "Look everyone, this pervert lets me cum in his mouth!"

I heard Dennis laugh from the couch as he watched the stranger drag me around on my knees with his cock in my throat.

"Suck it, boy," Rick groaned, "empty my balls before you go home to your wife."

"She's going to wonder why you're not hungry for dinner," Dennis laughed, "what are you going to tell her."

"Honey, I let two guys cum in my mouth twice today," Rick mocked, "I don't think I'm going to be hungry for a while."

Dennis and Rick laughed as they mocked me. Rick had been face-fucking me for at least 10 minutes when his narrative started to climax.

"When you come back here Saturday, you better be willing to get fucked," Rick warned, "Otherwise, I'm not going to let you have my big cock."

I looked up at Rick from my knees below. His large cock was sawing in and out of my mouth mechanically. Drool was seeping from both corners of my mouth which kept my throat wet and reduced friction. I knew I was going to be getting another load from Rick in a few seconds.

"Fuckin' swallow, boy," Rick howled, as he shoved his nearly 9-inch cock all the way in to the base.

I did the best I could to swallow for Rick a second time. I got almost all his semen into my stomach, but some of his cum overflowed my lips and dripped down the sides of my face.

"I think you shot too much too fast for him, Rick," Dennis said, "his mouth is leaking from both sides."

Rick was too lost in his own orgasm to acknowledge Dennis. Instead, he just continued using my head to stroke his cock. When he was done, he pulled out his long, flaccid cock and slapped it across my face a couple times, displaying his dominance.

Dennis was now lounging on the couch.

"Crawl over here and suck me off again, boy," Dennis sneered, "It's already 1:45, so if you want to get home on time, let's get to work."

I was on my knees, with my head in Dennis's lap, bobbing away on his Viagra fueled cock. I didn't realize that Rick had taken a position, kneeling behind me as I was on all fours. Rick grabbed my hips with both hands and started to run his shaft up and down my ass crack between my cheeks. He was literally dry humping me as I sucked Dennis's cock.

"If you want my cock again on Saturday, boy, you're going to need to give me that ass," Rick announced, "we're going to use you at both ends for the entire hour you're here."

Rick's sorted banter was sending my libido into outer space. I didn't reach for my cock, because I knew that if I started jacking it, I'd cum within seconds. I needed to finish Dennis and get back on the road so I would be home before 3 p.m.

Rick was still running his shaft between my butt cheeks when I heard Dennis moaning more and more.

"God, I love it when you drain my balls like this, Mike," Dennis moaned, "I'm getting used to this level of attention."

I doubled my efforts, working hard to bring Dennis to climax with my mouth and throat.

"Here it comes again!" Dennis howled as he bucked his legs and ass, shoving his cock into my throat.

I was swallowing my fourth load in under an hour. This was a new record for me, and the thrill nearly pushed me over the edge. But I kept my hands off my cock and was able to finish Dennis without finishing myself. When I felt Dennis's orgasm wane, I sucked out the final drops from his shaft and looked up at him.

"That's right, suck out every drop," Dennis demanded, "not a drop goes to waste."

I let Dennis's cock pop out of my mouth, it was still hard because of the Viagra.

"I've got to rinse off and hit the road, I've got a 40-minute ride back," I said as I rose to my feet, "can I use the same shower downstairs as last time?"

"Yes," Dennis replied, "in fact, when you arrive next time, you will find everything you need in there to clean yourself out so we can fuck you."

"Dennis, I told you I'm not gay," I protested, "I just have these urges to suck cock."

"Well, if you want to keep satisfying those urges with Rick, then you need to give him what he wants," Dennis replied.

I decided to leave that battle for Saturday and hurried downstairs to rinse off before I rode home. I glanced at the bathroom clock and saw that it was already 2:05. I needed to hustle to make it home before my wife arrived. I finished up and walked out to find Dennis and Rick standing there; both were still hard.

"Well, thank you, I guess," I said, with an awkward smile, "See you at 1 on Saturday."

I turned and walked out, naked, onto the shaded patio. Both men watched as I pulled my swimsuit back on, then started walking my bike around the townhome. I had an hour to make the 40-minute ride, which left me plenty of time. I headed out on the street toward trail, and within a minute, I was back on the shaded trail headed for home.

The Ride Home is Interrupted

I was still overcome with arousal as I replayed the last hour in my head. I had just sucked two strangers' cocks to completion, twice in under an hour! This was a milestone for me, I could feel the fulness in my stomach which started to make my cock hard again.

Time was passing quickly as I road home on the trails. It was still very hot and humid, but the shade and the cold shower I took before I left Dennis's kept me at a comfortable temperature. I was still tenting my swimsuit slightly, but the trails were empty due to the heat, so I wasn't overly concerned about my public appearance.

I passed a few runners out on the trail, but fortunately, only one was going the opposite direction as I. That runner hardly looked up, so I was saved the embarrassment of having my erection discovered. I was now only a mile from where the trail ended and the streets of my neighborhood began. In the distance, I could see a figure sitting in a lawn chair next to the trail.

As I got closer, I realized it was a man, wearing cut-off jeans and a muscle shirt, sitting in an old lawn chair by the trail. He was in his early thirties. Both his arms were covered in tattoo sleeves; his long dark hair covered his face and flowed into his eyes. The man was smoking a cigarette, slouched in the chair, looking my direction.

As I rode by him, I heard him say, "Hey, Sissy!"

By instinct, I stopped my bike and then walked over to approach him. I was 6 inches taller than he, so I didn't feel intimidated at all.

"What did you say?" I asked, knowing that he knew I heard him.

"Hey, Sissy," he said, "you bikers are all sissies aren't you."

"I'm out for some lunchtime exercise," I answered, strongly, "maybe you should try getting some yourself."

"I think you're getting more than exercise," he said coyly, with a knowing smile, "it seems you go by here almost every day at this time."

"Yeah, their called bike trails, lots of people use them every day," I answered, wondering where this was going.

"Well, you're the only one who seems to ride them with his cock hanging out," the man said in a low tone, "take a look at these."

The man held out his phone and showed me a picture. It was me, riding back from Mistress L's with my speedo cut open. I was trying to cover my cock with my hand, but his picture was showing that I didn't cover myself enough. The man swiped to another picture of me riding with my cock sticking out over the top of my swimsuit. Both photos were damning.

"Where did you get these?" I asked, my voice shaking with fear, "do you have a camera somewhere?"

"Yes, I have cameras on my shed right there," the man said pointing to a 10-foot square cedar yard shed that was painted green and nearly blended into the foliage around it, "that way, I can tell if someone tries to step off this path and help themselves to my stuff."

"So, what are you going to do with those pictures," I asked, "can you delete them, I promise I won't ride by here like that ever again."

"Here's my idea," he said with a slight grin, "My wife is up there resting with our newborn like she does every afternoon, I haven't had sex in over 9 months, and I think you're going to be my solution."

"Fuck off," I said, "I don't care about the pictures."

"That's fine, I'll just send them to the police and to the local paper," he threatened, "if you're married, I'm sure your wife won't recognize you and ask why you're riding around naked like that."

"What do you want?" I asked, pretty sure what his answer would be.

"Seems like you ride by here every day between 2:30 and 3:00," he answered, "I'll just wait for you to ride by, and when you do, I'll take you into my shed so you can suck my cock."

I hesitated for a second, trying to ascertain how serious this guy was. I glanced over at the shed, it was old and worn by the weather, not exactly the best place to do what he wanted. I certainly didn't want to do this today; I was late, and I had already swallowed four loads.

"I need to get back by 3 o'clock today, so I don't have enough time," I pleaded, "but how about we start this tomorrow; I promise I'll be back."

"Fuck that!" he said, "get your ass in the shed, this will only take a second."

I leaned my bike up against the shed and followed the man inside. The shed was dark and musty; light came in through a single window near the roof's peak. Dust and cobwebs were illuminated by the light column as it passed through the space onto the opposite wall. It smelled of cut grass and gasoline because of the implements stored inside.

"Take those little pants off and get on your knees sissy," the man said as he put his cigarette out on the bench he was leaning on, "sissies like to suck cock naked."

I stood there for a second looking at the man, wondering if he was serious about outing me to the authorities. I glanced at his cutoff jean shorts and could see a bulge appearing near his fly. I put my thumbs under my waistband and started to lower my swimsuit. I let them fall to my ankles and stood there, naked, in front of my captor.

"The sissy has a hard-on!" the man said, smirking, "you like this don't you pervert."

Without answering I lowered myself to my knees and crawled forward until I could reach his fly to unzip him. I unbuttoned his waist band and lowered his zipper revealing his hairy cock. He was wearing no underwear, clearly, he was expecting this outcome. I let his shorts fall to the ground and he stepped out of them, leaving them on the ground.

"Pick those up and hand them to me," he ordered, "I'll put them on the workbench behind me."

I picked up his cutoffs and handed them to him. His cock was about 7" long, it was circumcised, and it was very thick. His balls were also hairy and full. This guy clearly didn't care about manscaping. I knew I only had a few minutes, so I cupped his balls in my left hand and used my right hand to lift his stiffening cock into my mouth.

"That's it, bitch," he said, as I took him into my mouth, "you're going to do this for me every day at 2:30 until I get tired of it."

The shed was incredibly quiet except for the sounds of wildlife and my wet mouth slurping on his hairy cock. As I was working his shaft for him, I felt his hands on my head, helping to guide me up and down his shaft. After a few warmup strokes, I took him all the way to the base, resting my nose in his coarse pubic hairs.

"Fuck yeah," he moaned in a whisper, "suck my big, hairy cock, sissy."

My throat made squishing sounds as I took long stoke balls deep trying to finish the stranger quickly so I could make it home on time. My cock was hard as a rock as I enjoyed the kinky nature of my surroundings. The dirty shed was the perfect environment for the obscene act I was committing inside it.

The man grabbed my head and held his cock all the way down my throat. I heard two women talking from outside the shed. The man froze, holding his cock in my throat, waiting for the women to pass by unaware that a few feet away I was getting my throat raped by my captor.

The man pumped my throat over and over, controlling the speed and depth. I could do nothing but kneel and wait for him to finish. I could tell he was enjoying his control by his moans and sighs. The man needed relief and he was savoring his new outlet. His balls were slapping against my chin as he held my head in his hands and took what he wanted, exactly the way he wanted it.

"You ready for my load, sissy?" he said in a low voice, "beg for it!"

He pulled out of my mouth, presumably so I could follow his command and beg.

"Beg for it," He repeated, "I want to hear you say it."

"Please give me your cum, Sir," I whispered, "I'm begging you."

"That's right, bitch," he answered, stroking his wet cock while he looked down at me, "tell me you want it!"

"Please, Sir," I whispered, "give me what I crave."

"You're such a twisted sissy," he sneered, "I knew you were a pervert."

His wet cock was making the proverbial fapping sound as he stroked it while he was making me beg. Without warning, he pointed his cock at my face and unloaded. Jet after jet of his semen blasted me on my forehead and across the bridge of my nose. I felt some of it landing in my hair as he continued to pump his seed all over me.

He shoved his cock into my open mouth and finished in there.

"Suck me clean, bitch," he said as he stood with his hands on his hips and watched me clean his cock in my mouth.

I knelt there in shock as I finished him off. My face and hair were covered in his cum, and I still needed to ride the half mile or so back to my house. The final two blocks through my neighborhood. There's no way I could go out looking like this, everyone would know what it was and what I had been doing.

I let the man's cock fall from my mouth and remained on my knees. He took his cutoff shorts off the workbench, pulled them back on and zipped up the fly.

"See you tomorrow, Sissy," he said, "you should probably put your little girl shorts back on and ride home."

"I can't go home like this," I protested, "you shot your cum all over me."

"Yeah," he laughed, "my wife won't let me give her facials."

"At least give me a rag or something," I begged, "I've got to get this off my face."

The man looked around the shed and found nothing that I could use.

"Just use your shorts," he said, scoffing, "or did you already cum in them while you were riding?"

I used my shorts to wipe some of the cum off my face, but most of it just smudged. There was nothing I could do about the cum in my hair, the shorts would just make it worse. I pulled on my soiled shorts and peaked outside the shed to make sure the coast was clear. Then I mounted my bike and started pedaling home as quickly as I could.

Soon, I was in the neighborhood, wearing a facial in broad daylight. I rushed into the garage, relieved that my wife wasn't home. I ran up the stairs to the shower. I pulled off my shorts and looked at myself in the mirror. The stranger's cum covered my hair and was still visible on my forehead. I looked like a porn star after the money shot. I couldn't believe what I had allowed to happen, I was terrified about tomorrow.

To Be Continued...

12