Blowjobs by Bicycle Pt. 09

Story Info
Man delivers blowjobs by bicycle.
6.4k words
4.71
2.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This is a fictional story. All the characters are consenting adults (over 18 years old).

Mike is a normal middle-aged, married male who has been fighting bisexual urges for a while.

The heat and humidity of the summer of '23 has caused Mike's desires and cravings to grow to an uncontrollable level.

Mike now has a weekly schedule:

Monday, Wednesday, and Friday are spent with T and Mistress L.

Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday are spent with Dennis and friend Rick.

Yesterday, on his way home from his meeting with Dennis and Rick, Mike found a man waiting for him along the trail. The man had photos of Mike, taken from his security cam in his yard. It showed Mike exposing himself as he rode past.

This man is now forcing Mike to make an additional stop on his way home to service him inside his musty old yard shed. Mike plans to comply going forward.

It is now Friday, and we join Mike as he plans on meeting Mistress L and T.

If Mike shows up today, the expectation is that he will allow T to fuck him, completing his conversion to the couple's new "bitch".

Mike was not at all certain about this condition and was considering his options.

*/

Friday Morning

It was Friday. I had just about survived another week at work; but I was very concerned about the status of his personal life. Last night, I went out and purchased my own bulb enema even though I was certain I wasn't going to allow T to fuck me. I was pretty sure I wasn't even going to ride over there today.

Even so, I also bought myself a couple new swimsuits that were only slightly more conservative than a speedo. Both were woven with stretchy Lycra that left little to the imagination. It seemed like my rational brain was trying to hit the brakes, but the horny slut side of my brain had his foot slammed down on the throttle.

"You've got to stop this before it ruins your life," the voice in my head screamed, "you've pushed this so far that you're being blackmailed by a stranger on your route."

I thought about yesterday's altercation with the tattooed smoker who demanded that I suck his cock in his musty shed every afternoon on my ride home. Instead of being horrified about my vulnerability, I found myself already planning on stopping there again on today's ride home.

"If you allow this today to happen, you are going past the point of no return," the voice scolded, "straight guys don't let other guys fuck them in the ass."

My face blushed in shame as I thought about what to do about the ultimatum Mistress L and T had given me. At the same time, my cock was rock hard in my pants under my desk. I tried to focus on work, but I found myself constantly looking at the clock. It was still only 11 a.m., I had around 90 minutes before I had to leave.

"Do you really want to become a "bitch" for this strange, dominant couple?" the voice continued, "is it worth blowing up your life to fulfill this sick fantasy?"

I certainly didn't want to blow up my life, but I did want to see what would happen today. My curiosity was fueling my lust and clouding my judgement. I couldn't focus on work; my head was just not into it. I gave up trying to do my job and went upstairs to start getting ready, even though it was way too early to leave.

After I used the enema, I hopped in the shower to make sure I was completely clean. I also used a razor to shave myself clean and smooth. I hopped out of the shower and dried off. I inspected my naked body in the bathroom mirror. My body had grown tan from all my shirtless riding. Even though I was naked, it looked like I was wearing a white speedo against my tan skin.

My cock was already hard again as I tried to pull on my new swimsuit. This version was all yellow. It covered my ass nicely and even covered the very tops of my thighs. I would never wear something like this around the pool, it was far too revealing, especially when my hard cock created a tent in the fabric.

As I stood there, admiring my risqué appearance, I remembered how it felt when Mistress L pegged me last time. I could almost feel the sensation even now. Her big strap-on kept sawing back and forth across my prostate, causing my cock to leak precum until I finally had one of the most intense orgasms of my life. I wondered if it would feel the same way with T's cock instead of the strap-on.

It was now just about 12:30, I needed to leave in a few minutes to be there on time at 1 p.m. The final decision needed to me made, if I arrived at T's place as planned, I would be confirming that I was going to take the next step. My hands were shaking as I reached for the door leading outside to my bicycle. My hand turned the knob, and I stepped out into my garage in the mid-day heat. I readied my bike for the ride and started my journey.

Back on the Trails

Today, I enjoyed the feeling of the hot sun on my tanned skin. I liked riding in the heat and humidity, my joints and muscles were loose and relaxed. As I exited my neighborhood and entered the trails, I was soon passing the house with the green shed. I knew that I would be making a stop there on my way home to meet my new obligation with the strange tattoo guy. I slowed to look at the shed as I passed by and noted the man was not yet waiting in his lawn chair.

It was a Friday, and the trails were more crowded than other weekdays. I caught more than a few glances in my small yellow swimsuit. I just smiled innocently at the onlookers and rode by without concern. I wasn't doing anything illegal; I was just wearing a very small pair of shorts and nothing else while I rode the trails.

Soon, I could see the turn on to Powers Avenue on the horizon. I knew I would be in Mistress L's and T's backyard in just a few minutes. My heart was in my throat as I considered turning around and going back; but my curiosity and lust fueled me to pedal on. I turned on to Powers and after a minute or two, I could see the gate leading to T's backyard. As I had done nearly every day before, I rode to the gate, walked my bike inside, stripped off my yellow swimsuit and hung it on my handlebars and then walked into the backyard naked.

I kneeled and waited in the hot sun for minutes that seemed like hours. After a while, I heard Mistress L's voice from inside the dark screened porch.

"Are you willing to take the next step and become our bitch today?" Mistress L asked, "I think you know what we expect today."

"Yes Mistress," I answered, without hesitation.

My quick response surprised me more than it surprised Mistress L.

"Then come inside and prepare as I taught you," Mistress L instructed.

I walked to the screened porch and found Mistress L standing there waiting for me.

"I've left everything you need in the bathroom," Mistress L said, "please go prepare yourself and come back to me when you are finished."

"I prepared at home, Mistress L," I responded, "I did it just as you showed me."

"This shows initiative, boy," Mistress L smiled, "and judging by your erection, I think you're excited to officially become our sex servant."

Mistress L opened the patio door into the house and gestured for me to enter.

"We're taking this inside today, boy," Mistress explained, "it's much cooler and more discreet than doing this on the screened porch."

I was almost chilled as I entered the cool, air-conditioned kitchen and waited to be told where to go next. I towered over Mistress L's tiny, five-foot, naked body. While she was tiny, she was perfectly proportioned with a beautiful little ass, and tits that were at least c-cups.

I watched her tiny ass bounce from side to side as she led me downstairs into the basement family room. As we descended the stairs, the air got even cooler, and the lighting was much dimmer.

The basement family room was well appointed with nice furniture, a well-stocked bar, and hardwood floors. We found T lounging on the couch waiting for us, he watched his tiny wife lead me over his way.

"So, it looks like he's ready to submit to us," T said, smiling, "we told him not to come back unless he was ready to take this step, and here he is."

"Yes, he confirmed his intentions before I let him into the house," Mistress L explained, "but we won't know for sure until the deed is done."

Voluntary Submission

Without being asked, I dropped to my knees in front of T and took his cock into my mouth. I worked my tongue around the head of this cock and used my right hand to cup his balls. T laughed, putting his hands on my head, and pushing me down to take his cock balls deep.

"This bitch can't wait to throat my cock," T said gleefully, "I didn't even ask him and look, he's already got me in his throat."

"He's such a natural slut," Mistress L laughed, "I can't wait to see you fuck him."

My loins were on fire listening to Mistress L and T objectifying me like I was a sex slave. I was so horny; I was ready to be pushed past my limits. I was bobbing up and down on T's cock when Mistress L pulled me off by my hair.

"Hey, hey, don't make him cum too fast," Mistress L warned, "or he won't be able to fuck your ass in a few minutes."

"Boy, sit up for a second and look at me," Mistress L ordered, "I need to explain how this works."

I sat up on my feet and knees and listened to Mistress L. She was fun to look at when she was naked. Her body was lean and fit, her spiked, short blonde hair gave her a kind of stark appearance, but her face was structurally very beautiful. She was a hot little spinner and she knew it.

"I stopped sucking my husband's cock a year ago or so," Mistress L explained, "T likes his blowjobs balls deep or not at all. After a while, I found it degrading and wouldn't do it anymore. When I stopped going down on him, he decided to reciprocate and stop eating my pussy and ass."

I knelt and listened as Mistress L continued her disclosure.

"When he wouldn't let me peg him, I stopped letting him have anal sex," Mistress continued, "As our new sex servant, you will do the things for both of us that we are no longer willing to do for each other.

"That means, you'll be eating my pussy and ass, you'll be sucking T's cock balls deep and swallowing his loads, and you will be taking it in the ass from both of us. It's a perfect solution, because you seem to like it, and we both get what we want when you're the intermediary."

I looked up at Mistress L and nodded without saying word, waiting for my next instruction.

"So, do you want to become our sex servant?" Mistress L, "if you're willing, we will make you feel very good, and we will be very discreet. But I need to hear you say it."

"Say what, Mistress L?" I said, looking up from my knees.

"Say that you want to be our bitch," Mistress L said, "tell us you have the burning desire to do as we ask, exactly as we tell you to do it."

I sat there totally aroused. My cock was rock hard and my face and chest were flush with lust and excitement. I thought about how far this couple had pushed me over the last week. At first, they were so dominant, I started looking for alternatives, and placed a new ad that brought Dennis (and now Rick) into the picture.

If Mistress L hadn't cut my speedo open, I never would have been riding past the smoking guy's security camera with my cock out. If the shed dweller didn't have those photos, I would be committed to sucking his cock every day when I was riding home at 2:30. Mistress L and T had caused my initial fantasy to escalate into a full on fetish lifestyle that was engulfing me.

"I want to be your bitch, Mistress L," I heard my voice say, "I'll want to please you and Master T however you ask me."

"Are you willing to let Master T fuck you today to prove your devotion?" Mistress L asked with a subtle grin on her face.

"Yes, Mistress L," I answered, "I am willing to get fucked by Master T."

"Good boy," Mistress L approved, "now why don't you go back to making him hard with your mouth while I watch."

I crawled back between Master T's legs and took his cock into my mouth. I worked his shaft for a few strokes and then took him balls deep and held. Master T moaned with satisfaction as I used my mouth to get him hard enough to fuck me. Mistress L watched intently as I followed her instruction as her willing submissive.

"Are you ready, T?" Mistress L asked, "it looks like he has you nice and hard."

"I'm ready Mistress," Master T responded, "it's fun dominating a guy this tall."

"Isn't it?" Mistress L laughed, "it proves that our domination is mental not physical."

Master T got off the couch and Mistress L took his place sitting in front of me.

"You're going to eat my pussy while my husband fucks your ass," Mistress L explained, "do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress L," I replied as I watched her spread her legs and slide her ass towards me on the couch.

Serving Two Masters

As I leaned in to kiss her inner thighs, she lifted her little legs and put her feet on my shoulders. I assumed she was making herself comfortable for a long session of oral service. Mistress L's pussy was always waxed and ready. I loved her aroma and taste and enjoyed this part of my service to the couple almost as much as I craved sucking Master T's cock.

I felt the head of Master T's cock sliding up and down the crack of my ass. I felt the cool wet lube that covered his shaft being spread around my hole. If I was going to stop this from happening, I had to do it soon. As I took my first few licks of Mistress L's pussy, I realized that my desire to submit was overwhelming my better judgement. I wondered why I was willing to let myself be objectified by this dominant couple, and how I could let myself be sodomized by another man.

"I'm about to fuck your ass, boy," Master T boasted, "your days as an anal virgin are over."

"Remember to relax, just like I showed you with my strap-on," Mistress L coached, "I can't wait to see you cum from being fucked."

"Oh, I'm not going to stop fucking him until he blows his load," Master T predicted, "when I'm done, he'll be begging me to fuck him every time he's with us."

"I have the best seat in the house," Mistress L snickered, "I can watch you fuck his ass while I sit back and cum in his mouth."

I felt Master T's cock trying to enter my sphincter and tried to relax to let him in. The pressure kept building until I felt a "pop" and the big mushroom head of his cock was in.

"Holy shit he's tight," Master T groaned, "I'm not going to last long in this tight hole."

While I was busy licking between the wet folds of Mistress L's labia, Master T was continuing to drive his cock deeper into my ass. I moaned into Mistress L's pussy as Master T kept feeding himself in deeper. Mistress L reached down and grabbed my head with both hands helping to guide my tongue exactly where it wanted.

"You have me close, sweetie," Mistress L said in a low voice, "make your Mistress cum in your mouth."

I couldn't believe what I was doing. I was eating a stranger's pussy while letting her husband fuck me in the ass. My behavior was beyond even my twisted imagination. My body was vibrating with depravity as I totally submitted to this lilliputian couple. I was out of my mind with lust as I serviced my two sexual masters. I was moaning into Mistress L's pussy as her husband's pace increased.

"Focus on Mamma's clit, boy," Mistress L moaned, "make me cum in your mouth."

"Make your Mistress cum while I fuck your ass, boy," Master T commanded, "you're turning out to be a fantastic little slut for us."

I reached up to play with Mistress L's pronounced nipples while my tongue flickered across her erect clit. I closed my mouth over her clit and sucked on it while my tongue continued its assault. Mistress L placed her hands over mine, signaling she liked the added stimulation. I loved how she was reacting to my oral service. I wanted to make her squirt for me and I wanted to swallow when she did.

"I'm gonna cum in his mouth, Baby," Mistress L suddenly yelled to Master T, "Fuck him harder, while I squirt in his mouth!"

Intensity Increases then Explodes

Master T started taking deep, hard strokes into my ass as I continued to provide Mistress L with full service. With each stroke since Master T started fucking me, his big mushroom head kept running back and forth across my enlarged prostate gland. My cock was leaking pre-cum like crazy and I knew I was getting close to my first orgasm of the session.

"Oh my God!" Mistress L cried, "Mamma's cumming for you boy!"

I felt my face moisten with Mistress L's juices as her orgasm hit with a vengeance. Her legs spasmed around my head as I moved my hands down from her breasts to grab her ass and hold on for dear life. My world was being rocked by the dominant couple. Mistress L's hips were bucking in my face as she came hard, and Master T's hips were crashing into my ass as he fucked me just as hard. I was overloaded by the sheer obscenity and I couldn't take it anymore.

"Mmmfmm," I moaned, as I started spewing cum everywhere.

Mistress L was using my face as her own personal sex toy. She was completely unaware that I was now in the middle of my own orgasm. Master T however could feel my sphincter clinch each time I shot another wad of cum. I'm sure he was getting a nice squeeze as I writhed below him.

"He's cumming on my cock," Master T proclaimed, "he's officially become my bitch!"

Mistress L's orgasm was waning, but I kept licking her juices as they flowed. My face was soaked in her squirt and my mouth could still taste her as my orgasm continued. Master T was hammering away in my ass at maximum intensity. I was completely overloaded by my two masters. I was in my own world, lost in a sexual frenzy.

"May I eat your ass, Mistress?" I heard my voice say, "I want to tongue fuck your ass, please."

I couldn't believe what I had just said. I was begging to put my tongue in this strange woman's ass. And I wanted to do it while her husband was still sodomizing me like a cheap street whore.

"Yeah, boy, do it!" Master T commanded, "get your tongue deep in her ass while my cock is deep in yours."

Mistress L didn't wait a second to turn around and kneel in front of me with her ass in my face.

"Do a good job for Mamma, sweetie," Mistress L coached, "I know you can make me cum again."

I started taking long licks up the full length of Mistress L's ass crack while Master T continued to fuck me from behind.

"Get in there, deep, bitch!" Master T said, as he reached forward and pushed my head into his wife's beautiful little ass, "I want your tongue all the way in."

Mistress L moaned as I pointed my tongue and inserted it into her pink pucker. Every time Master T banged his loins against my ass, it would drive my head into Mistress L's ass, driving my tongue all the way in. My mind was buzzing with the perversion of the scene. I imagined what it looked like from above with these two short people dominating me in the most deviant way.

"I'm getting close, baby," Master T declared to Mistress L, "where do you want me to cum?"

"Make him swallow it!" Mistress L instructed, "I want to see him suck his cock right out of his ass."

"What did she just say?" the voice in my head screamed, "you're not doing that, you could end up sick or something."

I was like a rabid animal at this point. The dominant couple had pushed me well out of my comfort zone. I was moaning into Mistress L's ass, my cock was still dripping with cum after my orgasm, and Master T was pounding my ass about to bring himself to climax. Mistress L reached back and pulled my head into her ass, working my tongue in as far as it would go and nearly smothering me in the process.

"I'm gonna cum!" Master T bellowed, "give me your throat, bitch!"

12