Blowjobs by Bicycle Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress L jumped into action and got on her knees holding my head in position for her husband.

"Open wide, sweetie," Mistress L whispered in my ear, "Daddy is going to cum down your throat!"

I opened my mouth and watched as Master T took his lubed cock that was just in my ass and stuck in into my mouth. I closed my mouth around it and started to suck off the filth. I was surprised that it didn't taste as bad as I thought it would.

"He did it!" Mistress L said in surprise, "look at our dirty bitch, such a horny slut you must be to do something this depraved."

"Swallow it all!" Master T warned as I felt the first rocket of cum blast down my throat.

I knelt there with Mistress L holding my head and watching her husband feed me his semen after fucking my ass.

"This is so fucking hot," Mistress L hissed, "I can't wait to see what else we can make him do."

Master T's spasms continued as he pumped a massive load into my stomach. When he finished, he put his hands on his hips waiting for me to suck out every drop and leave his dick clean. While Mistress L watched, I sucked on Master T's big cock head and then reached up and pinched his cock from the base all the way up to the tip, squeezing out the remaining cum in his shaft.

When I was finished, Master T plopped back on the couch and then Mistress L got up and sat next to him.

"Come lick Mamma's pussy while I relax with my husband," Mistress L ordered, as she sat on the couch in her husbands arms.

I crawled over to the couple and worked my face between Mistress L's spread thighs. Her pussy smelled of sex and it was still shiny and wet with a mixture of her squirt and my saliva. After a few minutes, I came out of my trance and started to worry about the time.

Time to Go

"What time is it?" I asked in a concerned voice, "I have to leave by 2 p.m. so I can make it home on time."

"It's a little after two," Master T said, "usually we would make you clean up the mess you made on the floor, but you did such a good job today, we want to reward your behavior."

"Can I rinse off in your shower before I go?" I asked, looking at the couple on the couch while still on my knees, "I can't ride home looking like this."

"You've earned it today, boy," Mistress L said, "you know where it is, right?"

With a quiet nod, I got off my knees and headed for the shower. I needed to quickly rinse myself off and then get on my bike and back on the trails ASAP. I knew I still needed to stop at the shed to pay the troll my daily fee for crossing. He was going to want me to suck his cock again as I rode home.

I got out of the shower, dried quickly, and headed back to meet Master T and Mistress L to say goodbye. As I approached, Mistress L jumped up into my arms and wrapped her legs around my waist.

"Are you sure you can't stay for round 2?" Mistress L said cheerfully, "I might be able to convince T to take a Viagra so he can fuck you again."

"Maybe next time, Mistress L", I apologized, "I really need to get home, it's getting late"

"Go ahead, sweetie," Mistress L said, "we will see you Monday, I have something special planned for you."

"Thank you, Mistress," I said, I enjoyed this today.

"Thank your Master too, sweetie," Mistress L coached, "he's the one that took your virginity, officially confirming that you are our bitch."

"Thank you, Master T," I said, bowing my head slightly out of shame.

"Now that you're broken in, I can really take you for a ride next time," Master T bragged.

"Alright, I'll see you Monday," I said as I turned and walked out the patio door, naked, with wet hair.

I made quick steps toward my bike, pulled up my swim trunks, moved through the gate and started riding home. Fortunately, my wet hair kept me cool in the hot mid-day sun, especially since I was pushing maximum speed getting home. I turned off Powers Avenue and back on to the shaded trails. The trails were more crowded because it was Friday afternoon, the kids were out of school and some people had left work early.

I felt a strange combination of shame and arousal as I replayed the last hour's events in my head. I was completely oblivious to the glances and leers of others on the trail. My cock was again erect, and it was tenting the fabric on the front of my suit. I was hoping that my rapid pedaling and higher than average speed would keep people from noticing.

I was 10 minutes into my ride and doing the math in my head. If I made it to the shed by 2:20, I would have only 15 minutes to suck smoking guy's cock before I needed to leave so I could be home by 2:45. My wife was always home at 3 p.m. sharp, so I needed the buffer to shower and change into regular clothes before she arrived.

I raced down the tree-lined trails, making good time. I still had one final stop before I finally arrived home. As I powered along, my hard cock rubbed on the fabric of my suit making me aware that I was broadcasting my arousal to anyone who saw me.

The Man in the Shed

I was now close enough that I could see the point where the trail ended leading to my street in the neighborhood. As I expected, I saw a figure in a chair sitting alongside the trail. It was the tattooed, smoking guy from yesterday who I'd committed to blow every time I rode by on my way home. Little did he know that I was still unbelievably horny from the treatment I had just endured at Mistress L's and Master T's.

I rode up quickly and the man rose from his chair. My hair was still damp from the shower I'd taken. The man watched as I stopped my bike and dismounted. I caught his eyes looking at my crotch and I didn't apologize.

"That's right, Sir," I said, "sucking your big hairy cock makes me hard. Do you want me in the shed again, or should we do it right here?"

To punctuate my point, I looked around to ensure that the trails were clear and I yanked down my swimsuit leaving me completely naked in front of him.

"Jesus, you pervert," the man said as he grabbed my arm, "get in the fucking shed."

I walked naked into the shed and got on my knees right where I did the prior day.

The man looked pleased at my willingness.

"You can't wait to suck my cock, can you sissy?" he laughed, "I have something new for you today. Put your hands behind your back."

I did as the man said and heard a zipping sound then felt a tightness on both wrists. The man had zip tied my hands behind my back.

"Hey, I didn't sign up for this," I said, concerned at my vulnerability, "cut these loose."

"Relax, sissy," the man scoffed, "I just want to control you while you blow me, I want all mouth and throat. No hands."

I now had little choice but to kneel there and take what he was going to do. The man removed his shirt this time and then lowered the same cutoff jeans he wore yesterday. He was now standing in front of me just as naked as I was, his big, hairy cock and balls inches from my face.

"I've been waiting for this all day," the man said, "get to work, sissy and swallow every drop."

I took the tip of the man's thick cock into my mouth and swirled my tongue around the head making sure to over stimulate his frenulum and glans. The man moaned and held my head as I serviced him on my knees. Little did he know that his would be the second load I swallowed today and that I had been fucked for the last hour by a dominant couple a few miles down the road.

"I like having a sissy who sucks me daily," the man gloated, "you're such a good little whore for your new owner."

"If you suck me every day for the rest of the summer," he continued, "I'll delete all the pictures and let you off the hook."

Meanwhile, I was on my knees, sweating my ass off in the musty heat of the dirty green shed. I took a few last pulls from the tip of his cock and then dove forward taking his cock all the way down my throat.

"Oh yeah," I heard the man say as my nose was buried in his pubes, "I love being in your throat with my ball sack resting on your sissy chin."

I kept taking full strokes, balls deep, into my throat trying to accelerate things so that I could make it home on time. I looked up at the man from my knees and he was looking down at me, his hands on my head, watching his cock disappear into my mouth.

"Look at you swallow that thing," he said in amazement, "you have absolutely no gag reflex."

The shed was quiet except the sloshing noise my throat was making as he impaled it with his cock. Every now and then, the man would moan in approval as he stood naked in front of me fucking my face.

"Do sissies fuck too?" the man asked, "or do they just suck cock."

I didn't acknowledge the question; I knew he was just verbally degrading me to get himself off.

"Oh yeah, take it all, slut," he continued, "if I cum too soon, you may have to stay and suck me again."

I knew I didn't have time for a second round, so I focused on giving him the best orgasm I could to leave him drained after one round. I bobbed more quickly on his thick cock, my throat still making an obscene squishing sound as I deepthroated him on every stroke.

"Look at you devour that thing," the man laughed, "my wife couldn't do that in a thousand years."

The man was rocking his hips now, matching my rhythm. His pubs were slamming into my nose with each stroke and his balls swung under my chin smacking into my jaw from underneath. It was a very lewd scene indeed. Sweat was flowing down my face and body from the stale, humid air inside the shed. I tried to maintain my balance because my hands were zip tied behind my back.

I went on like this for what seemed like 10 minutes. The man had amazing endurance, I needed to send him over the edge very soon if I was going to make it home on time.

"What else can I do for you, Sir?" I asked looking up at him, "Do you want to fuck me? I'll do whatever you want."

"You'll let me fuck your ass?" the man said, surprised by my offer, "without a condom?"

"I'm so horny, Sir," I answered, "I'll do what you need."

"Such a naughty sissy," the man said, "open your mouth and keep sucking."

The man continued to fuck my face while he considered my offer. I was gambling on the fact that a married guy would not want to fuck some random guy without protection. I was trying to use my offer to heighten his arousal and make him cum more quickly so I could make it home on time. My tactic seemed to be working.

"You are such a slut," the man hissed, "I should fuck you in both holes and send you home with my semen in both."

I could tell the man was getting worked up, I continued to throat his cock, moaning as I did.

"Today, I'm going to fuck your throat," he continued, "but next time, I'm going to tie you down and fuck you in any hole I want."

Shed Man Gets Aggressive

He was getting rough with my head as his climax approached. I could feel my lips swelling from his rough treatment. My nose was running, and my mouth was drooling from the friction his cock created in my throat. My eyes were starting to water as he stopped to hold himself deep, cutting off my airway.

My cock felt like it was trying to grow out of my skin, it was rock hard because my arousal level was again peaking. The thought of offering to do anything this man wanted had me blind with lust. I wondered what would happen on our next meeting, but I tried to put the thought out of my mind so I wouldn't have another orgasm right there in the shed.

"Oh Yeah, sissy," the man moaned, "I'm close, get ready."

I pushed my head forward taking him all the way down my throat, waiting to swallow another stranger's load. I felt the man pull my head back as he took his cock out my mouth. He grabbed his wet cock in his right hand and started jacking himself off while he was pointing it at my face.

"I can't do a facial!" I pleaded, "I need to ride home."

The man ignored my plea and started blasting my face with rope after heavy rope of his cum. The man laughed as he sprayed my face and hair with a giant load of cum. I closed my eyes and waited for it to end.

"Open," I heard him say, and I opened my mouth for him.

He put his cum covered cock in my mouth, and I sucked it clean. I could see the cum in my eyebrows as I looked up at him from my knees.

"Nice job, slut," he said as he turned to pull his jean shorts back on.

He pulled on his shirt and told me to stand up. I rose to my feet, feeling the heavy layer of cum on my face.

"Turn around so I can cut the zip ties," the man ordered.

I did as I was told and he cut the zip ties, freeing my hands; I was mildly relieved but still very concerned about the obvious facial he had given me.

"You look like a good little sissy with my cum on your face," the man laughed, "you left your sissy shorts out by your bike, you're free to go."

The man opened the shed door and exited into the sunlight. I followed behind him looking frantically for my swim trunks so I could use them to wipe the cum from my face before I rode home. I spotted them on the ground by my bike and walked over to pick them up.

"Don't even think about wiping my cum off your face, sissy," the man cautioned, "you said you would do anything I asked, and I want to see you ride home wearing my cum."

I quickly pulled my shorts on and looked both directions on the path. Fortunately, the path was clear, so I made a mad dash toward my house. As I left the trail and entered my neighborhood, my heart was pounding so hard I was starting to get short of breath. I was horrified that someone might see me with a heavy layer of cum on my face and even in my hair.

I raced into my driveway relieved that I made it home undiscovered. I rushed into the house and bound up the stairs headed for the shower.

"Honey, is that you?" I heard my wife's voice call from the den.

To Be Continued...

12